The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,922 views: 1,163,905
J_O_P 5 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 431 views: 49,037
johnonguitar7 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,796 views: 955,567
frankzappa 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,143
George Necola 13th September 2005

Reaper

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools? EDIT: Clarification Is Reaper more powerful than Protools with regards to feature set,...

chrischoir
replies: 67 views: 1,680
mxbf 24 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 629 views: 55,920
Tom Barnaby 1 hour ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 168 views: 8,840
elegentdrum 1 hour ago

My main Studio iMac is sadly starting to die(GPU problems) and I've been quoted €7-800 to get it fully working working again...

dj.anti.matter
replies: 3 views: 263
fastlanephil 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,742 views: 810,774
6ixcore 2 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 2 views: 90
bambamboom 2 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,284 views: 105,855
J_O_P 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,006 views: 491,015
TonStrom 4 hours ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 148 views: 5,263
thesecession 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,086 views: 1,771,460
TonStrom 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,374 views: 239,015
MoyenChari 5 hours ago

Hello gearslutz people, I am looking to buy a laptop for production and especially live electronic Music. And I am looking...

tsoli
replies: 1 views: 284
bitleyTM 6 hours ago

For me, it was the softube FET today. I just can't find another native 1176 plugin I like this much. I had an acoustic...

TNM
replies: 21 views: 1,066
Dr. Mordo 6 hours ago

Hello, I am building a new computer (PC) and plan on running Pro Tools 19. My question is...does Windows 10 support FireWire...

dial_it_in
replies: 5 views: 191
Glamrock80 6 hours ago

Did any body use Kontakt VSTs with One Man Band (OMB) on Windows? I just got stuck on the setting and unable to get sound out of...

dkali1
replies: 0 views: 93
dkali1 6 hours ago

Hello looking to replace my aging RME Haspi multiface card. Looking at the MOTU 8A. It doesn't have word clock. Most of my...

MikeHarper
replies: 1 views: 125
BIG BUDDHA 7 hours ago

I am trying to set up my Element so I can monitor through Optical Out (into a DAC), HP1, and HP2 at the same time. I am doing...

mam8dg
replies: 1 views: 232
mam8dg 7 hours ago

A few years back, I got on the "automatic withdrawal " train with my car note and mortgage. For most , that's a given....

johnscalia
replies: 1 views: 354
johnscalia 8 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 509 views: 83,932
1zerozerozero1 8 hours ago

Hi guys We've just built a small studio at home and I'm updating our computer. I'd love your thoughts on which way I should...

Sequentialist
replies: 4 views: 356
mat1 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
kllutzy 9 hours ago

So I have found a company in the UK that configure and sell Apple Mac Pro 2013 computers, which are only a couple of years old,...

kerochan
replies: 28 views: 3,139
Meatloaf24 10 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 68 views: 2,630
MrMoose 12 hours ago

I have a 2010 Mac Pro and I am considering upgrading my three SATA SSDs to a single PCIe M.2 NVMe hard drive. Years ago, my...

Jeff19
replies: 19 views: 649
Jeff19 14 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 518 views: 77,001
Mikael B 14 hours ago
replies: 580 views: 33,824
lematrix 15 hours ago

Hey everyone, Bought a pair of used Mackie CR4 monitors and played them for nearly 4 hours or so yesterday. Initially, there...

karx25
replies: 0 views: 151
karx25 17 hours ago

Only a couple of years ago the best you could hope for was a highly strung 4 core chip. Which was fine to a point but still...

Hammer v2
replies: 44 views: 2,742
Hammer v2 18 hours ago

Hi all, As more of us upgrade to the new Mac Pro, I thought it might be helpful to have a thread that focuses on storage...

Resonater
replies: 27 views: 949
thestarfire 19 hours ago

Hello, I’d like to get some recommendations on vst plug ins that could be used for acoustic folk music. Ie. Instruments to...

HughHarris
replies: 2 views: 255
HughHarris 19 hours ago

I've scanned the forum to make sure I wasn't reposting, if I am, my apologies. I'm at wits end though. I upgraded my studio to...

EighthAndGrace
replies: 16 views: 7,937
kolore5 22 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 117 views: 19,229
JDO 23 hours ago

I recently sold my BLA 002 sig interface to partially fund one of the new Apogee Element interfaces. I went with the Element 46...

silence2-38554
replies: 6 views: 950
Derek Reese 1 day ago

I saw this quote somewhere on this site: "Digital is amazing when it's not trying to be analog." So I want to know,...

diemercerx
replies: 16 views: 628
1zerozerozero1 1 day ago

I have written a guide for setting up the cheapest yet fully functional Internet Radio Broadcast Studio for use with Skype...

FRN
replies: 0 views: 136
FRN 1 day ago

I have ucx and try to use abelton and pro tools at the same time. Both of them are ucx in the settings. Abelton sending audio ...

Itayak
replies: 6 views: 401
msmucr 1 day ago

MM i5 6 core 3.0ghz 8gb Ram VS MP Xeon 6 core 3.33ghz 32gb Ram Exact same GarageBand project LOOK at activity monitor...

Pikelets
replies: 0 views: 187
Pikelets 1 day ago

Ive watched a lot of reviews and tutorials on you tube. Ive also seen a lot of producers use this plug-in within Ableton and for...

iamgod
replies: 48 views: 7,243
jsblack 1 day ago

Hey guys, first post here on gearslutz. Have always found some of the forums here quite helpful so thought I'd finally make an...

rednaxela
replies: 4 views: 291
rednaxela 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have just purchased a Presonus Studio live iii rack mixer. I am looking for Android tablet recommendations for...

woodnut
replies: 0 views: 177
woodnut 1 day ago

This is a public service announcement thread to let potential buyers of Apogee Ensembles and Elements know that although the...

ProPower
replies: 19 views: 1,637
neve1064 1 day ago

I've narrowed my search down to these two options. I'll probably order both and listen. But is there anyone who has heard...

calebloveless
replies: 73 views: 8,663
AudioKemestry 1 day ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 456 views: 56,782
TNM 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,314 views: 580,369
TNM 1 day ago

This may sound like a dumb question but does more RAM help avoid audio dropouts? Lately I've been using a lot more plugins on...

Ken Lusk
replies: 0 views: 38
Ken Lusk 1 day ago

I want to change my sample rate on my Motu from 48K to 4.41k. However, when I turn it to 4.41K and then push the menu button to...

Emrys
replies: 0 views: 192
Emrys 1 day ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 29 views: 5,255
William Lang 1 day ago

Looking at the Fab Filter DS for my go to De-esser plugin - for vocals, reverb sends, etc...though wondering how the Scheps...

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 403
poshook 1 day ago

I’m hoping to have 24 inputs @ 96k sample rate. I have 2 Saffire Pro 40’s & 1 Octopre Dynamic (all the firewire ‘blue...

Pluginbug
replies: 11 views: 375
EvilRoy 1 day ago

I really don't like having to write this because I have been using Soundtoys plugins for years and they are great... But my most...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 9 views: 901
MacMacMac 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search