The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 216 views: 26,342
blazeboi91 1 day ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,118 views: 1,491,643
onewire 2 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,702 views: 1,238,043
dickiefunk 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,434
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,222 views: 1,078,185
IM WHO YOU THINK 2 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,205 views: 178,219
rmgatl 8 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,569 views: 2,751,842
AcusticaCM 34 minutes ago

I know there are enough DAWs out there and we don’t need yet another one. But just out of curiosity, how hard is it to make a...

dfghdhr
replies: 11 views: 440
dfghdhr 58 minutes ago

Hi, Do You use a parallel compressor for vocals. Which compressor do You use?

kite
replies: 0 views: 44
kite 1 hour ago

Here I am checking out another latest and greatest plug in from another company that promises the world when you use this plug...

Jason rocks
replies: 34 views: 4,427
ardis 1 hour ago

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native...

messofsound876
replies: 12 views: 290
Russell Anderson 1 hour ago

Hi. Relab LX480 vs UAD Lexicon 480L. Has anybody some info about these two Lexicon 480? Are they the same? Any differences?

kite
replies: 1 views: 104
Ol' Betsey 2 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 521 views: 56,864
sambosun 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,203 views: 1,212,999
Stone21 2 hours ago

I have a Focusrite 8i6 running with Cubase 7.07 it doesn't appear that I am able to turn the direct monitoring off and there is...

Peter Pav
replies: 4 views: 332
soulata 2 hours ago

Hello Fellow Converters! To the Lynx Aurora (n) TB owners: The TB3 L-Slot Card in my brandnew Lynx Aurora (n) does make...

Echostar
replies: 0 views: 78
Echostar 2 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 329 views: 65,747
soulata 3 hours ago

I've been having a plugin spring clean and workflow refresh. I now have a Softube Console 1 with the SSL 4K, 9K and British A...

thehightenor
replies: 19 views: 1,112
BruceSokolovic 3 hours ago

I need to upgrade my audiointerface (currently using a old 2-channel presonus). One of the main uses will be a solo-project of...

FunkYeti
replies: 2 views: 102
soulata 3 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 43 views: 6,192
soulata 3 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Really hoping for some help on this. I have been researching the Antelope Audio 32+ Gen 3. The more I find out about...

dial_it_in
replies: 2 views: 154
ambiguous signal 3 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 1,043 views: 133,978
blaugruen7 3 hours ago

Hi there. I just bought a Lenovo gaming laptop on sale and I wish to know if the specs are good enough for music production. I...

Sirius83
replies: 9 views: 263
Sirius83 3 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 104
Russell Anderson 4 hours ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 383 views: 48,152
TAFKAT 8 hours ago

Can I really update to the Mojave version for UAD V9.13.0, and actually run it in High Sierra? Or will this Bork the UAD...

pultech
replies: 1 views: 142
pultech 8 hours ago

I love shortcuts in DAWs, they speed up workflow and make life so much easier. I remember when I first saw on Logic I could...

ayskura
replies: 1 views: 146
ayskura 9 hours ago

Hi all, I'm part of a team at MIT working on a new method for synthesizing reverb with deep neural networks. We'd really...

jshoonm
replies: 10 views: 410
Robo 9 hours ago

Hi, just a quick question, I’d like to record at 96kHz, 32 bit. I am thinking of getting i7 10900KF 8 core 16 thread with 16 GB...

Zooks
replies: 7 views: 228
Zooks 9 hours ago

Hey guys, have been working on some new demos today and wanted to discuss some of your thoughts and psychology on this newer...

hithere
replies: 80 views: 15,120
greggybud 10 hours ago

I recently plugged a stereo 50watt power amp into the 2 front inputs of my focusrite pro 56 (I now know that's bad) it made a...

Dr.Bon
replies: 1 views: 157
Arthur Stone 10 hours ago

I recently installed the Slate VMR on my 2020 i7 Mac Mini with 64gb of RAM and the latest Big Sur OS. The VMR components are...

jhardycarroll
replies: 1 views: 138
Arthur Stone 10 hours ago

Didn't see a thread on this or know where to put it, but considering I've had my LX for years w/o incident (and excellent...

toowrongfoo
replies: 15 views: 2,058
bill5 10 hours ago

Hi, I want to do something that should be simple, but I can't figure it out. I want to use Logic's software instruments, but...

LadyProducer
replies: 0 views: 94
LadyProducer 10 hours ago

I have a few duplicate plugins on my account just sitting on a second system. I'm thinking I should sell them with my Duo pcie...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 2 views: 122
IM WHO YOU THINK 11 hours ago

I am running the latest version of pro tools. I don't see a way to make a change to move send faders, as a group, on one track....

riotech
replies: 3 views: 151
riotech 11 hours ago

title really says it all. I want to buy a card but i dunno if i'll have room inside my PC. i have a couple slots left, but one is...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 4 views: 245
OolalavSuperfukk 12 hours ago

Hello, Suppose you have a single vst synth like Serum, and you play a four-voice chord. Does the DAW process all four voices...

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 184
ambiguous signal 12 hours ago

I just purchased an RME HDSPe AES - I’m still waiting for the breakout cable. Before I install and start learning Cubase, I’d...

Roady
replies: 3 views: 222
Roady 12 hours ago

Hello all. I'm running a UAD X8P. Want to up my lines in and out (8 each), another interface, probably ADAT / optical. Obvious...

nomersea
replies: 4 views: 187
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 12 hours ago

Dear Gearfriends, I'm a producer / mix engineer for 10 years now. I have always worked ITB but i have finally been able to...

Araw1
replies: 3 views: 188
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 12 hours ago

I want to send PT tracks to three outputs of my interface like this: Mid/high freqs to a stereo output then into an amp and two...

optofonik
replies: 0 views: 91
optofonik 12 hours ago

Hey I want to build a new computer with a Ryzen 9 5959x processor. Now I've read quite a bit about the incompatibility of...

Mixary
replies: 9 views: 481
amberience 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
JohnDrake 16 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,872 views: 686,177
mrufino1 16 hours ago

Nobody's dissing it, not saying that…you just don't see a lot of posts in general about the piece. Is it because most people...

amost
replies: 11 views: 2,671
Franky Fontaine 17 hours ago

Hello, I am a new member in Gearslutz, to make a brief description of my profile, I'm an Electronic Engineer, Audio Mixing...

electroemp
replies: 1 views: 342
Patrick_ 17 hours ago

Hello i can choose either of them in a program (for internal processing reasons) What's best (and tell me why if it's...

haryy
replies: 59 views: 19,824
BT64 17 hours ago

Two questions please. I have the following Waves Abbey Road plugins: RS124 Compressor, REDD, Saturator, RS56 Passive EQ, J37...

reubenayres
replies: 0 views: 115
reubenayres 17 hours ago

My voiceover work is through SM7B with Soyuz Launcher to Presonus Studio channel to UR242 Steinberg interface to iMac speakers...

Corey WEbster
replies: 0 views: 139
Corey WEbster 17 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 309 views: 35,234
DEA 18 hours ago

I got myself a wireless router to connect my iPad to my Mac and to use Open Stage Control. The router does not connect to the...

wvshpr
replies: 2 views: 197
wvshpr 18 hours ago

Hi, I'm new here. I started recording in 2003 with a Line 6 TonePort in Garageband. Eventually, I moved to Logic Pro. However, in...

sixstringsensei
replies: 4 views: 225
msmucr 19 hours ago

Hi, was thinking about buying one of these old units (either the X8 or the PCIe card) for use in my older studio computer. I'm...

quiet_storm
replies: 23 views: 1,615
thehightenor 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search