The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,222 views: 805,873
UnderTow 1 hour ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 65 views: 5,317
EvilRoy 13 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,409 views: 614,399
ZenMaster 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 54,569
smoke 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,078
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,941 views: 396,254
kuulart 1 minute ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,483 views: 920,401
woodnut 12 minutes ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 254 views: 16,003
Bouroki 14 minutes ago

My main frustrations with Logic, for many years now, is that features which have to do with audio/sound/design has gotten a lot...

nativeaudio
replies: 48 views: 3,506
nativeaudio 19 minutes ago

Does anyone know of any hi input count, TB3 interfaces with (even with daisy chaining if possible? I refuse to pay 1000 AUD for...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 1
TNM 24 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,251 views: 481,752
norbury brook 49 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 497 views: 41,024
mh_bj 55 minutes ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 716 views: 221,368
Dawn of War 59 minutes ago

Waves has a new app called Waves Central . It's to manage, install, demo, and download your Waves Plug ins. So is this replacing...

Ave.
replies: 573 views: 66,554
simon.billington 1 hour ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 118 views: 4,373
simon.billington 1 hour ago

I am of course specifically thinking of the Clevo 870.. 17.3" with GTX 1070 G Sync (will dedicated one of the 4 internal...

TNM
replies: 3 views: 278
TNM 1 hour ago

I have been a long term Mac user, but Apple's higher-end desktop machines are just simply too expensive for me now. They seem to...

noobist
replies: 89 views: 2,354
DAW PLUS 2 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I am looking at the Magma and Sonnet Thunderbolt expansion chassis for use with a UAD2 Octo card(s). I've...

minipoodle
replies: 11 views: 1,657
mixerguy 2 hours ago

So it might be time to upgrade but I'm so nervous and confused if my current system with port over to an iMac Pro if I dropped...

spidernook
replies: 15 views: 1,077
TNM 2 hours ago

Has anyone compared the reverb Waves Manny Marroquin (small room) with the IR Bricasti (preset Studio A)? I found it very...

gilmanoel
replies: 29 views: 4,336
icecubeman 2 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 905 views: 112,130
danthonymusic 3 hours ago

I know over the last year my customer service has not been great and I have received a bad rep on the forums for this, rightly...

AudioVitamins
replies: 20 views: 1,350
Rico Sergeant 3 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking for a small mixer that can work standalone and as audio interface. The request are: - Can work without...

LiquidProj3ct
replies: 0 views: 76
LiquidProj3ct 4 hours ago

If any of you guys have experience with iMac Pro or thunderbolt in general and handling moderately large amounts of data, I'm...

gradivus
replies: 21 views: 866
gradivus 6 hours ago

The issue: Audio playback during recording & mixing drop outs for 1-3 seconds at a time randomly and often. This makes...

yxz
replies: 76 views: 9,859
0rca 6 hours ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 241 views: 20,847
onewire 7 hours ago

Hello. I have a MOTU 896 that did me well for many years. Recently i was trying to solve two problems: 1. I wanted to...

GovrCheeze
replies: 4 views: 352
GovrCheeze 7 hours ago

So i put a used duet 2 mac/ios in layaway for $300. 90% of the time i need no more that two inputs. But the clarett 4 pre with...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 341
boomer81 7 hours ago

Hey folks I’m planning on upgrading my audio interface and adding a summing box. I’ve already 90% decided that the...

Starling
replies: 23 views: 1,297
kojak 10 hours ago

Hi all! I hope I am posting in the right place... I just upgraded my near field monitors from the Mackie HR824 Mk1 to the...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 13 views: 420
ChrisNunchuck 10 hours ago
replies: 354 views: 19,387
CoolMcCoolDude 12 hours ago

Anyone out there used both of these extensively? I have a UFX and the pres are clean and usable, but nothing great. How much...

Sota Kidd
replies: 13 views: 1,480
Ari88 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm in need for a new storage device for my samples - I'm producing 100% in the box so I have heavy use of samples and...

yosi199
replies: 29 views: 1,935
Pictus 12 hours ago

I'm about to buy the FabFilter Pro Q but Frederik there has told me of the Tell-a-Friend feature they offer. So I was wondering...

Phil Foster
replies: 66 views: 7,524
Jymore 13 hours ago

As requested. New thread started. To host all discussions on optimising Windows 10 for Audio../DAW

kodebode
replies: 18 views: 2,789
wegface 13 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 44 views: 4,430
icecubeman 15 hours ago

Hi all! Looking to upgrade to a new interface (I've been rocking the internal AD/DA on a Mackie 1640i for some years now) and...

grahambo!
replies: 17 views: 884
S_A_P 16 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am sorry for this but I'll be the guy posting pictures of spectrum analyzer. I know they don't explain...

WheelieR
replies: 87 views: 3,531
WheelieR 17 hours ago

I have an Audient ASP800 that is only a year and a half old. It's a good sounding unit and I use it as an ADAT extension for my...

Birdlives1955
replies: 20 views: 684
wilkinsi 17 hours ago

Hey all -- Not exactly sure where to leave this question, but perhaps someone can help nonetheless. TL;DR -- I'm looking...

derrek_clay
replies: 6 views: 464
derrek_clay 19 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 56 views: 4,009
illsoulprod 19 hours ago

Hey, Just looking for some advice. I'm a songwriter and mostly record audio, fair amount of plug ins but only a bit of...

tomjonson
replies: 7 views: 710
tomjonson 20 hours ago

Hi guys, I have 10-15 synths + drum machines in my home studio : some with a single mono analog out, some stereo, some with...

reno
replies: 0 views: 170
reno 20 hours ago

AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3 I've sent them a msg to confirm this isn't some trial version, seems suspicious/misleading - if...

bill5
replies: 14 views: 595
bill5 21 hours ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 52 views: 2,332
Mplay 21 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,616 views: 556,301
loopy 21 hours ago

Hi Everyone! I had a couple quick questions and some user input regarding getting a new interface. I almost have it set on...

mrlance2018
replies: 1 views: 230
mrlance2018 21 hours ago

Both of these companies offer subscriptions for their plugin bundles now and their stuff generally seems to be held in high...

mprey
replies: 21 views: 2,214
kris.aps 21 hours ago

Hi all, I tried searching but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, apologies if this is a duplicate. I am plugging...

guitars1980
replies: 1 views: 278
dlmorley 22 hours ago

ive had sonivox pulse installed on my computer for ages and its always been buggy but not its not working it keeps saying i have...

djwaxxy
replies: 1 views: 364
TRSC 1 day ago

Hello all - seems pitchmap is one of two softwares capable of pitch correction within polyphonic material (correct me if I'm...

mutetourettes
replies: 6 views: 380
Jedinhopy 1 day ago

Anyone working on a new MacBook Pro who could share some experiences? I´m still struggling using more than 3-4 VI´s on larger...

pete
replies: 5 views: 379
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Hi there, Anyone currently using their Zed R16 on Mac OS High Sierra? Thanks, Joe.

montanasan
replies: 11 views: 1,480
montanasan 1 day ago

Hi for a while now Ive been using my guitar and pedals integrated with ableton. I basically have a few pedals in a loop and have...

Lod_ashtaroth
replies: 2 views: 257
mutetourettes 1 day ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,429 views: 78,586
~ufo~ 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search