The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,646 views: 658,480
Sascha Franck 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,717 views: 842,240
dBVeteran 4 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 113 views: 10,256
mattrixx 13 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,105
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,901 views: 389,945
Patrick_ 8 minutes ago

Hey guys, I did a search on the forum but couldn't find anything related to the Tascam DM4800 driver wise. I'm a proud owner...

lovelock
replies: 3 views: 580
Fusion Head 36 minutes ago

Hello, Considering using Cubase again. I have a quick question regarding workspaces and the mixer. Lets say you have a song...

ckett
replies: 4 views: 117
ckett 40 minutes ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,218 views: 150,477
kirito 41 minutes ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 44 views: 1,922
12Bass 1 hour ago

I'm an all in Studio One 4 Pro user... Love it... BUT... There are a couple niggles that I don't dig and make bigger, plugin...

bgood
replies: 7 views: 125
bgood 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,046 views: 1,001,548
Asher Bay 2 hours ago

Today Overloud released Echoson.... ECHOSON: Legendary Magnetic Drum Delay ECHOSON is the Overloud recreation of a...

David Carlyon
replies: 23 views: 1,142
tleetabor 4 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 9 views: 569
Jeezo 4 hours ago

Hi, I've been using Maschine Studio for about a year now and finding that I'm leaning on it more and more these days. The only...

engmix
replies: 3 views: 233
engmix 4 hours ago
replies: 524 views: 34,036
Jim Rosebrook 4 hours ago

I want to do the trick of getting drums lower in pitch by tracking at a "higer speed" and then playing back at proper...

Sigma
replies: 14 views: 495
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

I have an 8P. It does a great job and I had no plans to make any changes. With the release of the Apollo X 8P I'm wondering if...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 14 views: 1,393
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm Francesco, this is my first post ever on Gearsluts so please forgive me in case this is not the right place where...

FrankDandrea
replies: 4 views: 242
FrankDandrea 5 hours ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 269 views: 18,126
StoneyBCN 5 hours ago

I recorded some frequency sweeps of some spaces using one of Audioease's frequency sweeps downloaded from their website. These...

will123
replies: 1 views: 465
hassee85 6 hours ago

Hi How are people enjoying using the Element. Any problems? How is the solidity after a few hours use? cheers

math
replies: 4 views: 268
ApogeeDigital 6 hours ago

I've been getting the dreaded CPU interference in my setup when opening any audio programs that utilize my audio interface (Zoom...

Trip Hop Mop
replies: 6 views: 309
Trip Hop Mop 7 hours ago

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Hilo. However, it's dawned on me that in addition to recording acoustic instruments...

deejayen
replies: 10 views: 1,888
Coucou 7 hours ago

- Slate Digital SSLComp - Slate Digital FG-GREY - Slate Digital virtual tapes machine - Slate Digital Virtual Mixbuss - Slate...

MonarkSix
replies: 2 views: 198
MonarkSix 8 hours ago

I've been using a 1st gen Focusrite Scarlett for years and over the last year or so ive had nothing but problems. I switched to...

Jwilson
replies: 6 views: 434
rodak 8 hours ago

somethings updated on my computer and im getting massive latency/glitches/crackles on my system. ive just ran latencymon and...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 97
djwaxxy 10 hours ago

Hi I would appreciate if you could please help a beginner pick the right interface. I have been using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4...

Junta
replies: 4 views: 425
TREMORS 10 hours ago

Hey together! I own a multi touch screen. not the raven - a standard acer t272hl. i use pro tools 12. i use a windows 10...

matthew john
replies: 3 views: 590
JameyZ 10 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 336 views: 68,460
ardis 10 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 114
wentzelitis 10 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 324 views: 61,971
Maximuze 11 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 116 views: 10,876
ardis 11 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 590 views: 171,688
mamm7215 11 hours ago

What happened to the Zoom UAC-4 presented years ago along the UAC-2 AND UAC-8? For me the UAC-2 doesn't have enough outputs...

vns
replies: 0 views: 116
vns 12 hours ago

Hi all. After several days and 3 Windows re-installs I isolated a nasty bug with the MPC Touch Audio having something to do...

wtc
replies: 2 views: 137
wtc 13 hours ago

Im trying to figure out if I have Apollo x6 driver problem or something with my computer or if Im expecting to much from my...

hearteh
replies: 0 views: 95
hearteh 13 hours ago

I'm looking for a relatively affordable way to get 8 more channels of 24/96 audio into my Metric Halo LIO-8. Does anyone know...

teleharmonium
replies: 6 views: 289
teleharmonium 13 hours ago

RE: Radar 24 video card & battery replacement and CMOS reset problem; I installed a newly delivered video card, the AOpen...

Thrip
replies: 15 views: 383
Thrip 14 hours ago

I just upgraded my RME UFX/TotalMix to the latest drivers, not realising they were a step too far for my OSX 10.10.X and PT...

che_guitarra
replies: 1 views: 156
JRT_in_WMass 15 hours ago

Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me because I'm becoming mad. I have 2 Apollo 8 Firewire (Quad and Duo) connected with...

MatteoCT
replies: 0 views: 115
MatteoCT 15 hours ago

Hello Lady's and Gents, I'm building a new PC rig which will run Window's 10 and PT 12 (I'm going to take the plunge and see...

herecomesyourman
replies: 5 views: 1,748
davidk0350 17 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,264 views: 603,119
NeoVXR 19 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,138 views: 422,846
V4nger 20 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 800 views: 72,552
bleep 22 hours ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 73 views: 9,399
geeorge 23 hours ago

Hello! Hope you guys can shed some light to my current dilemma. I need to upgrade my mixing rig, i currently have a first...

mrkaves
replies: 9 views: 1,186
armand63T 1 day ago

Are there any good, and somewhat recent, compressor plugins that act, behave and sound similarly to the Focusrite Red 3? I know...

lunastus
replies: 8 views: 6,876
sttae 1 day ago

Hello, Yesterday I wanted to try some plugins by Softube, I downloaded the free Saturation knob and the demo of the Valley...

Logima
replies: 4 views: 346
Saxplayerz 1 day ago

Wondering if anyone has tried this new offering from Synthogy? I have all their other stuff. This guy comes in at 49 gigs for one...

jayfield
replies: 13 views: 6,314
In The Mix 1 day ago

Hey there, I've been a proud owner of the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt since it was released. I really love the interface but...

UnsatisfiedLlama
replies: 2 views: 359
radioburning 1 day ago

Silent = <21 decibels. Quiet = <27 decibels. Keep in mind, for product comparisons and data, decibels are exponential -...

minervx
replies: 10 views: 619
Psychlist1972 1 day ago

Sounds good on the master bus. There are many others but tried it today at random and it's has a nice subtle boost to lows and...

Circuitt
replies: 21 views: 4,029
monkeyxx 1 day ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

eljohnny22
replies: 31 views: 2,299
Synetos 1 day ago

Hello gearslutz, Recently I upgrade my old computer for a new Macbook Pro 13 Touch Bar i7, 32 GB RAM. I bought a Satechi Type C...

violethill
replies: 0 views: 152
violethill 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search