The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,488 views: 907,840
cinematree 41 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,018 views: 733,484
Helbob 4 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 315 views: 36,697
Monkey Man 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,780
George Necola 13th September 2005

Ran the Win 10 1809 update this morning. Launched Trillian and received an authorization screen without a Challenge code. I can't...

davet
replies: 6 views: 187
davet 37 minutes ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 34 views: 2,120
Mannymac 1 hour ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 31 views: 1,757
WheelieR 1 hour ago

Anybody use these guys for plugin purchases? Legit?

bgood
replies: 3 views: 475
bgood 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,122 views: 1,189,582
nightenlight 2 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,045 views: 78,910
Lazer Toms 2 hours ago

Hey everyone! I bought the Orion 32+ to use over USB with my mid 2010 Mac Pro. I like that there is TB available when I...

Grindcrusher
replies: 25 views: 3,821
timtoonz 2 hours ago

I am sold, sold, sold, on Reaper. WOW. The routing flexibility alone should make Digidesign feel like a bunch of schmucks....

soundrick
replies: 853 views: 162,360
jacko 3 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 125 views: 7,112
EvilRoy 3 hours ago

Hi gearslutzzz I recently reinstalled my operating system (same as before , windows 8.1) onto a new hard drive as my old one was...

zoi
replies: 0 views: 79
zoi 3 hours ago

Just a try, the gui is fully working. PM me when interested. It is tested on Mac, AU, VST, and VST3. When you got the file, just...

poshook
replies: 17 views: 1,382
poshook 4 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,853 views: 522,288
Psychlist1972 4 hours ago

If I already have Nectar 3 Standard and Ozone Elements do I need Nuetron 2. I don’t make beats but heard it is good mixing you...

limerl2018
replies: 1 views: 126
locnus 4 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,226 views: 428,066
augustusarnone 5 hours ago

I’ve been researching this I have a 2012 Mac Mini with 16 gigs of ram using an SSD drive. I was using logic 10.44 and had one...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 104
babydaddymusic 5 hours ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 216 views: 22,169
boofa 6 hours ago

Basically what the title says (Something like Meshuggah, Periphery and Animals as Leaders guitar tone, but on Modo Bass). I know...

PcMacsterRace
replies: 2 views: 229
Apollo del Rio 6 hours ago

Hello all, I am a happy owner of a Saffire Pro24 DSP for many years. I have it connected on a firewire interface from VIA (6308P)...

john909
replies: 7 views: 303
juiseman 6 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 73 views: 7,308
CloudsOfSound 7 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz people I exchanged by Komplete audio 6 for an Audient id14 and since then my recordings are playing back...

OSSO
replies: 0 views: 95
OSSO 7 hours ago

I just got this in today, kind of lightweight but cheap: 4-Pin Molex Computer PC Case Fan Speed Reducer Low Noise Extension cord...

JoeyM
replies: 5 views: 396
J_O_P 8 hours ago

Being a complete baby in building a PC from scratch by reading a lot of posts about it, I came to the day where I am building one...

Killo
replies: 4 views: 315
Pete Kaine 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 43 views: 1,890
Pete Kaine 9 hours ago

Get it here: https://www.soundtoys.com/ I'm downloading mine now...

Chip Booth
replies: 26 views: 3,814
jazzcabbage 9 hours ago

Hi There New to the forums but I noticed that someone else had a similar issue to me and thought I'd try to get some advice. I...

Dantoshou
replies: 5 views: 493
Steve Fogal 9 hours ago

I have been a Satson user from day one and used it for 1-2 years after it was released. This was 5 years ago. Briefly got into...

DrAudioBot
replies: 52 views: 5,070
Boris Sonimus 10 hours ago

Hi All, its not ONE OF THOSE AGAIN but what i am trying to find out is what is the difference, not the sonic difference but the...

BasariStudios
replies: 125 views: 28,145

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 49 views: 5,360

I've been using and liked PPG Wave 2.v for some time now. Now I started thinking if 3.v would be worth purchasing. I even...

raymondwave
replies: 24 views: 4,658
berhu 11 hours ago

First of all since this is my first thread here,I would like to start my first post with a warm hello to everyone here!! Now,for...

blitz22
replies: 21 views: 693
blitz22 12 hours ago

Hi Guys I would like to get help on how to properly make my equipment work accordingly. Below is what I have. Logic Pro...

MarvinLee
replies: 14 views: 528
AlpacaRoom 12 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,086 views: 85,568
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 12 hours ago

HI Was hoping for just a little bit of advice on what memory and PSU to purchase? So far I have ordered the -z390 Designare -i9...

shadyru
replies: 3 views: 233
viktorapo 13 hours ago

Hi all, I'm really struggling with my levels now that I have Sonarworks last on my master which is dipping my project around...

orangefridge
replies: 13 views: 563
orangefridge 13 hours ago

Hello, I just received my zoom UAC-2 today. I was however, not happy with the latency numbers I could achieve since they...

NateCordova
replies: 9 views: 655
Pete Kaine 14 hours ago

Hi, I have an Alesis HD24XR I want to import some wav files into. The files are individual tracks from a song a friend and I...

fazeka
replies: 5 views: 351
fazeka 15 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,438 views: 631,329
stinkyfingers 16 hours ago

I am testing out the new linux/windows hybrid os called Modicia. There are a lot of things I like about it. Using linux and win...

s wave
replies: 9 views: 531
s wave 18 hours ago

When I have a client who can't come to the studio, I've been able to broadcast my mix live to the client using a software program...

Musiclab
replies: 14 views: 516
psycho_monkey 20 hours ago

Hi, I'm a "weekend musician", not recording or playing professionally. I've got electric guitar equipment, with Line6...

amerykanin
replies: 4 views: 405
jwh1192 21 hours ago

Waves just introduced the C6 Multiband Compressor! http://www.waves.com/Objects/Images/Screenshots/c6_medium.jpg For years, the...

olofd
replies: 42 views: 34,162
M2E 22 hours ago

I'm trying to figure out what is the difference other than the fact that the Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII is an external...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 23 views: 658
Universal Audio 23 hours ago

Hi all! I've posted on Motu forums and scoured for issues that mirror mine but haven't quite found a similar situation or answer...

ShardsLV
replies: 93 views: 4,673
PickledPat 1 day ago

Hi Gearslutz community! This is my first thread, so take it easy on me. ;) For a while, I've been working with a 16 channel...

hummingbirdsound
replies: 2 views: 240
hummingbirdsound 1 day ago

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 117 views: 9,915
WilfredoFernando 1 day ago

For the life of me I can't get melodyne to cut in Protools. I pick the slice tool, and it just plays the audio I clicked on. I...

xmission
replies: 0 views: 176
xmission 1 day ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 204 views: 26,591
fehl_tadel 1 day ago

I have a Quantum 2 interface. I also have a Behr 8200 connected via ADAT. All is working properly with Studio One etc except...

jerrymorrison
replies: 1 views: 280
stratguitar577 1 day ago

I've got the Slate digital everything bundle. I've got a gobbler account. How do I get the new additions/plugins? A step by...

Richarddthompson
replies: 3 views: 236
Richarddthompson 1 day ago

At school, we have a long time not used Mackie Onyx 1640 with firewire card. We would like to use it for a recording, but I can't...

upperlip
replies: 3 views: 346
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search