The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,629 views: 837,934
Pete Kaine 59 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 110 views: 8,897
Beatworld 9 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,611 views: 653,903
Dallon426 1 day ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 26 views: 2,797
troggg 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,013
George Necola 13th September 2005

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 69 views: 9,915
TNM 31 minutes ago

Hey there, I've been a proud owner of the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt since it was released. I really love the interface but...

UnsatisfiedLlama
replies: 1 views: 86
davidk01 41 minutes ago

Silent = <21 decibels. Quiet = <27 decibels. Keep in mind, for product comparisons and data, decibels are exponential -...

minervx
replies: 4 views: 306
b0se 41 minutes ago

Hi, Any advice on this build? I'll use it mostly with Ableton 10 and Cubase 9.5. I'm trying to make the perfect production...

sethh
replies: 4 views: 296
musicsound-2 1 hour ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

ShadowAMD
replies: 102 views: 4,739
dinococcus 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,123 views: 420,262
b0se 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,972 views: 992,570
Martel80 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,509 views: 498,203
bella 1 hour ago

THE SOFTWARE The only software-only solution out there that provides an excellent solution for turning a DAW into a "mixing...

brucerothwell
replies: 1,462 views: 81,631
~ufo~ 2 hours ago

Hi Is there a reason to switch from a RME Babyface to a PCI-e soundcard for lower latency ? Maybe a RME HDSPe ? Will i notice...

invalidusername
replies: 1 views: 85
DAW PLUS 2 hours ago

Greetings Slutz... I have an OLD license that I totally forgot about sitting on my iLok. Didn't realize that I could upgrade...

Agno
replies: 38 views: 6,123
viciousbliss 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 765 views: 69,523
bcslaam 4 hours ago

I'm getting a new MacBook Pro and trying to figure an interface to go with it. Currently I'm kinda torn between the BabyFace Pro...

bjavor
replies: 22 views: 4,775
cstanley 4 hours ago

Hi, Any user opinions on 'Samplitude Pro X' ? http://pro.magix.com/en/samplitude/overview.459.html i.e. What makes 'Object...

muziksculp
replies: 179 views: 47,329
blackcom 4 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 76 views: 9,868
LesC 5 hours ago

Hi everyone. I am looking into the new range of 21.5” imacs, for music production in garageband (and eventually logic pro x)....

g.kenneth
replies: 16 views: 1,630
PB+J 8 hours ago

So I was considering picking up a few new plugins with the Waves end of year sale. I had planned on Waves J37 Tape and Reel ADT...

azbluesguy
replies: 14 views: 3,637
Fleer 8 hours ago

I know the question has been asked over the years, but it looks like it's been five years or so... and a lot has happened in the...

zachaction
replies: 15 views: 3,032
Piranhadrum 8 hours ago

RE: Radar 24 video card & battery replacement and CMOS reset problem; I installed a newly delivered video card, the AOpen...

Thrip
replies: 4 views: 191
Thrip 9 hours ago

I know this question or some variation of it has been asked a million times, but I have been doing a ton of research and have yet...

drsoundsmith
replies: 4 views: 327
ZFire 10 hours ago

Intro special $39, reg. $199. Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain Plugin | Waves The blurb: A modular mastering chain plugin modeled...

Monkey Man
replies: 0 views: 261
Monkey Man 11 hours ago

Haven't found anything about it here, but if there is please refer me to it. I'm wondering about getting an Crane Song Avocet...

ohdecay
replies: 2 views: 474
Glamdring 12 hours ago

Anyone know anything about external SSD's for DAW use? I got an SSD with a usb 3.0 cable, but it doesn't seem any faster than a...

loaf
replies: 11 views: 304
brousseau6933 12 hours ago

I'm in the process of making my setup more mobile and cannot afford to have 2 interfaces right now. I currently have the...

JxCx
replies: 8 views: 413
Alndln 12 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,891 views: 388,140
Jeezo 12 hours ago

I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a 'Sonicmaster' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the...

hello people
replies: 0 views: 107
hello people 13 hours ago

Since the last Win 10 update, I find my Behringer X-Touch is not "connecting" according to Sonar. It shows OK in the...

fireberd
replies: 16 views: 1,181
MLB1021 13 hours ago

I just bought a used Digi 002 w/ the BLA XB Mod, and I have to say that I am blown away at how well these converters not only...

slow records
replies: 18 views: 2,162
d.dot 13 hours ago

Iam trying to figure out if i can use Apogee AD-16x and DA-16x on OSX 10.8.5... The Apogee universe is bit confusing......

mizpulyn
replies: 8 views: 711
Pansolo 14 hours ago

Almost two years ago I had both my Apogee AD and DA 16x serviced by apogee. I am using a Macbook Pro with the Symphony 64...

RoyalAudio
replies: 10 views: 766
Pansolo 14 hours ago

Hello everyone, Just hoping to get a roll call from RADAR Studio users around the world, we have one of the first units produced...

readIcculus
replies: 170 views: 14,555
Arthur Stone 15 hours ago

Hi everybody, Long time miner of the wealth of information here on Gearslutz but first time poster. Any and all help is...

ElstonG
replies: 0 views: 145
ElstonG 16 hours ago

Can someone explain to me how to use the +DSP Tab that looks like the "Graph Plugin" but is located in the console...

dbot
replies: 1 views: 208
Bill Way 17 hours ago

The increasing trend with lead vocals and instrumentation is predominantly towards more High Frequency content. While this...

kodebode
replies: 30 views: 11,202
ardis 19 hours ago

Hey guys, i would like to hear some experience and recommendations between Breeze 2 and Seventh Heaven Reverb. What do you guys...

RS AudioEngineer
replies: 0 views: 158
RS AudioEngineer 19 hours ago

I want to revitalize my Steinberg MR816CSX and looking into both the Black Lion mod and pairing it with either the Black Lion...

rightovers
replies: 1 views: 402
[email protected] 19 hours ago

I´m not sure if i´m exactly right sub. I would like to play drums for reggae tunes via pads, V-Drums and maybe a little...

Pimpifax
replies: 25 views: 19,453
DannyMac 19 hours ago

Sometimes I hear a track with super wide pads. Not those ordinary pads TRYING to be wide, but I mean REALLY ultra wide stereo....

lydentusiast
replies: 12 views: 756
DannyMac 20 hours ago

I know there is no substitute for trial and error and reading manuals, but I am a very hands on learner and have been doing...

Heyhellosup
replies: 3 views: 268
jerry123 20 hours ago

Hi all....other than EZdrumer2 I have no 3rd party plugs and would like to branch out to other sonic possibilities..I have your...

danc4324
replies: 15 views: 780
monkeyxx 20 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I was hoping to get some insight into whether there's a difference in audio quality (Mic Preamps) between the x6...

andremina
replies: 5 views: 519
monkeyxx 21 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,210 views: 148,385
THambrecht 23 hours ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 37 views: 14,473
Fhat32 1 day ago

I've just read the following on Apogee's website Duet FireWire (2007) macOS Sierra (10.12): Not Supported Ensemble...

2flynn
replies: 63 views: 10,938
gmike 1 day ago

I previously had a setup involving an APC stepped-sine-wave UPS connected like this: Outlet Receptacle 1: Power strip with two...

Megalith
replies: 1 views: 211
throbert 1 day ago

All, OK... I love my mac book pro. It has a quad i7,16gb ram and all SSDs.. for most things it is OK but it's getting a little...

s0nguy
replies: 6 views: 764
Scoox 1 day ago

Hi, I've been considering using Izotope RX's Phase Rotation module on voiceovers for the last few weeks and it's given me a few...

Jackash
replies: 6 views: 393
ctms777 1 day ago

It is about the dolby A trick to get more air on vocal. Stretch Standard Audio has a 500 series piece. You can also reconstruct...

Arseny
replies: 14 views: 2,078
Drumsound 1 day ago

Looking to maybe get a new interface, and the MOTU 828es and RME Fireface 802 seem very similar, other than price. The only main...

kojak
replies: 1 views: 692
RasBe 1 day ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a mid-range interface to use with my 2017 MacBook Pro with USB-C connectivity. I was interested in...

tinynoodle
replies: 1 views: 317
monkeyxx 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search