The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,167 views: 884,882
DAW PLUS 28 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 302 views: 30,919
climber 9 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,916 views: 711,279
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,289
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 950 views: 75,914
Monkey Man 6 minutes ago

For the last year I've been recording and mixing some live Vocal Jazz gigs. I'm using:- 2x RME Fireface 400s 1x RME Quad...

pavoni
replies: 12 views: 1,072
pavoni 6 minutes ago

Just a question. Opinions?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 18 views: 502
DAW PLUS 17 minutes ago

In my research on EQ plugins I've found that the DMG EQuilibrium is the closest to being the highest praised EQ plugin I've read...

79adam79
replies: 465 views: 56,317
simon.billington 26 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,709 views: 513,649
Braindedzluney 41 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,619 views: 1,136,347
theothermarkwilliams 43 minutes ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 55 views: 2,941
cravedsp 1 hour ago

Hi GSers. I have a Mackie Control C4 which was running fine up until recently. One day I went to use it and I got this message...

archetypemusic
replies: 0 views: 37
archetypemusic 2 hours ago

I've got a lexicon PC 81 and 90. I like them but my setup has changed.. Tell me some plug ins that will beat these older...

Unknown soldier
replies: 8 views: 372
bgood 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,042 views: 413,245
JHTorch 2 hours ago

I decided to get the iD44. But there are only a few comparisons between this one and the 22. How do the Cirrus Logic converters...

Horizon7777
replies: 9 views: 875
Farm sounds 3 hours ago

Have been running through some interfaces as I'm working through an upgrade on some essential gear. Was previously using Lynx....

Critic
replies: 13 views: 896
Farm sounds 4 hours ago

Dear Slutz, I have an old friend who's had a rough life, but he's back on track and is a talented announcer and musician....

Cajun Bob
replies: 5 views: 314
Cajun Bob 4 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 851 views: 63,562
Muser 5 hours ago

Ive watched a lot of reviews and tutorials on you tube. Ive also seen a lot of producers use this plug-in within Ableton and for...

iamgod
replies: 43 views: 4,047
jsblack 7 hours ago

So I just picked up another Pro 40, giving me 16 channels into my iMac, which only has one FW 800 port. What would best...

yvesmalone
replies: 13 views: 310
yvesmalone 7 hours ago

I was watching a tutorial on Multiband compression today. Which seemed to be a longer process compared to regular side chaining...

iamgod
replies: 1 views: 522
goom 7 hours ago

Hi all, I’ve just purchased a sm57 and a used sm7b. I’m now considering what preamp/interface to run it. I’ve been set on...

Jmw21
replies: 3 views: 149
MarkF48 8 hours ago

I purchased a trackpad around 3 years ago which has helped reduce my carpal tunnel which was happening in my right hand. I also...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 75 views: 4,034
studer58 8 hours ago

Hello all! I decided to create a new thread about Frontier's Design TranzPort because I did not found the information that I...

TheoKontonis
replies: 15 views: 811
markusschloesser 8 hours ago

Hello everyone. After having reccuring problems when using 3rd party plugins with Ozone 8 adv in standalone mode i am getting...

spankoyo
replies: 0 views: 132
spankoyo 9 hours ago

I've been reading a lot of the threads here on taming digital harshness, something I've been struggling with for ages. I've...

mjw63
replies: 12 views: 950
jjdpro 9 hours ago

I want to pick up an old tower to run a DOS program for formatting and copying samples to 3.5" floppys. I know there are...

hagbard
replies: 18 views: 1,155
Amsoily 10 hours ago

I don't know about you guys but I do not understand this trend of forcing DSP chips with proprietary plugins into audio...

carlosdanger
replies: 19 views: 626
tekn0 10 hours ago

Hi, I have a Lynx Aurora 8 w/ Firewire card. I am having some problems with the Lynx Aurora Remote Control. I have the latest...

studiobuild
replies: 10 views: 447
bdarrett 11 hours ago

Hello all, I'm using a Roland A-88 at the moment, and I found something very unusual when connected via USB. Whether using...

grantozolins
replies: 12 views: 2,239
Javy Montoya 11 hours ago

Hello I am considering buying 2 Antelope Orion Studio 2017s or 1 Orion 2017 & 1 Zen Tour over the Apollos. Does anyone know...

Jgenadt
replies: 2 views: 393
pplg 11 hours ago

Ok, I already know I'm an idiot but I have searched and have not found an answer on this forum. I'm using Auto tune 5 and I...

guitargypsy
replies: 9 views: 2,955
robotchicken 11 hours ago

I thought the dual path fx/real time fx would be available on the symphony and just found out the won’t be. It also seems that...

Octopussy
replies: 8 views: 1,244
blayz2002 12 hours ago

I just checked out the possibilities with Metric Halo Mio 5.1 and the fantastic ( I love it!) Euphonix Artist controllers . So...

ensoniq
replies: 23 views: 4,111
mh_bj 12 hours ago

Simply amazing. I just spent an extended session tracking to tape for about a month and a few days dumping down to digital. At...

jlcl
replies: 36 views: 3,637
ELI-173 12 hours ago

Hi Guys, Have an Icon Qcon Pro x.. Things would be a LOT easier if when I clicked on a track in Cubase, it switched to that...

mikel33
replies: 2 views: 144
jamesbond 12 hours ago

DIGITAL PRO AUDIO| SAMPLES| MIDI| LOOPS| SOUNDFONTS| E-MU| EMULATOR X3 wondering if anyone here has bought this discounted...

supernova777
replies: 21 views: 2,885
simonjamie 13 hours ago

Hi! As many of you before me I am now having the typical Native Access issues. Apparently it will take 1000 years to download the...

iLex
replies: 1 views: 150
iLex 13 hours ago

Hey guys, has anyone of you compared a Metric Halo ULN-8 with The New Apollo X?

Asbasnowe
replies: 3 views: 378
Diogo C 13 hours ago

I have a Quantum 2 interface. I also have a Behr 8200 connected via ADAT. All is working properly with Studio One etc except...

jerrymorrison
replies: 0 views: 134
jerrymorrison 14 hours ago

Hello, as an owner of Nectar 2 I wanted to upgrade to 3 only to discover they're asking for $199 for me to do so (more expensive...

HangmanQ
replies: 2 views: 168
Asher Bay 14 hours ago

Hey group, Anyone know of a workaround to use the Frontier Designs "Tranzport" DAW controller on the latest Mac...

VirtualPG
replies: 27 views: 2,573
iLex 14 hours ago

I just installed Sonarworks Reference Studio 4 (Headphones & Speaker Calibration) and listened not only to my own mixes but...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 20 views: 1,873
burp182 15 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and upgrading from a Line6 UX1 interface to something a little sweeter. I only record Guitar...

tks900
replies: 110 views: 17,528
brmusician 16 hours ago

I'm looking for something I can use to host VST/AU effects and route any audio application to that before it goes to my sound...

strange loop
replies: 1 views: 159
jwh1192 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
elan 18 hours ago

Has anyone been experiencing any buggy behavior with Valhalla Vintage Verb? I've been getting weird feedback and repeating echoes...

ltjohnrambo
replies: 16 views: 3,538
Musicmould 18 hours ago

A supposedly quick reboot yesterday led me on a nightmarish journey with Windows 10 - Fall Creators Update(FCU) (late 2017 for...

kodebode
replies: 5 views: 5,627
janneta 20 hours ago

Hi all, After a lengthy time away from the audio recording world (a newborn will do that to you! :) ) I'm looking to get back...

drumdrum
replies: 9 views: 1,498
LeKing56 20 hours ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 61 views: 4,112
Steven Slate 1 day ago

When Arturia first came out I was really wowed by them. But they seem to fail miserably the moment you compare them to other...

jammiedodger666
replies: 51 views: 2,299
thenoodle 1 day ago

After 15 years using Cubase (and sometimes suffering it), I think that it's time to look around to see what's happening in the...

Antonio Escobar
replies: 135 views: 21,307
ipbrjt3 1 day ago

Hi Peeps.. I own like 4 Native Instruments VSTS. The Registration is so hard, that I can't even track down my password...(that...

frankie c
replies: 119 views: 42,335
bill5 1 day ago

Hey folks, I'm a composer writing little bits for advertising and other things and contemplate buying an Apollo 8 Quad. Reason...

Ekkobelli
replies: 5 views: 1,779
EfeFFM 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search