The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,239 views: 807,594
soulata 17 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 66 views: 5,594
Friedrik83 3 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,418 views: 616,909
monkeyxx 4 days ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 55,194
smoke 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,149
George Necola 13th September 2005

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 719 views: 71,632
maisonvague 1 minute ago

Im down to these. Was ready to get the Clarett as it has 4 pres + 4 line ins. But maybe Motu or Audient conversion may be...

hebjam
replies: 16 views: 2,002
geeorge 7 minutes ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 766 views: 142,461
geeorge 13 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 518 views: 43,642
salvobeta 1 hour ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,629 views: 557,285
Monkey Man 1 hour ago

Hello guys, I'm searching for a clue almost everywhere, here on GS and among the internet. I have an RME UCX and a ADI 8...

Friedrik83
replies: 5 views: 311
thismercifulfate 2 hours ago

Hello, is there an ai effect that can isolate direct sound from reflections. For instance if one records a vocal in an echoing...

bdemenil
replies: 3 views: 189
sardi 2 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 936 views: 115,270
_i_k 3 hours ago

I'm curious, does anyone have a constant signal chain on the master bus that you mix into? Like if you're trying to keep a...

79adam79
replies: 1 views: 108
d.dot 4 hours ago

Is there any love here for PSP L’otary? I have search here and can find almost no mention of it. I ask because it is on...

razorboy
replies: 6 views: 454
hollohe 5 hours ago

For analog to ADAT conversion only, anyone have a recommendation between using my MOTU 2408mk3 and using an Yamaha i88x? The...

rockum
replies: 2 views: 116
rockum 7 hours ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 66 views: 3,224
e-are 7 hours ago

Recently interested in trying some mixes using Michael Brauer's multi bus compression. Iv read for HOURS on info and watched all...

selfmade811
replies: 4 views: 588
alexis 8 hours ago
replies: 388 views: 21,293
Callison 8 hours ago

Hi, I own a 2017 Macbook Pro, I7 quad-core, 16GB RAM. The machine is 8 months old. When working on orchestral songs, not...

Redmont
replies: 59 views: 1,321
Alndln 8 hours ago

Hello all, Quick question: I am planning a big wipe and re-install of Win10 then PT12 and I was looking for some...

GovrCheeze
replies: 0 views: 105
GovrCheeze 8 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday. So I was in a session with one of my artists this week and we...

KizzyOnTheTrack
replies: 3 views: 231
fastlanephil 10 hours ago

I'm not getting any sound from my ADAT 2 of my fireface. I have signal as you'll see in the video but sound out....

Dark star Balla
replies: 4 views: 267
Dark star Balla 10 hours ago

Hi all, Just got a new (to me) MacBook Pro. It's a mid-2015 model, so it has Thunderbolt 2 connections. I bought a...

NeveSSL1
replies: 1 views: 236
NeveSSL1 11 hours ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 73 views: 5,410
JC Biffro 12 hours ago

Sounds good on the master bus. There are many others but tried it today at random and it's has a nice subtle boost to lows and...

Circuitt
replies: 19 views: 3,271
ArcticAudio 12 hours ago

Will Apogee Duet work as converter for iPhone, and then out to a stereo system? I am helping my dad get his first smart phone;...

tluke
replies: 1 views: 222
tluke 12 hours ago

After hundreds (I hope it's only hundreds) of hours spent with most of the gain riding plugs out there, I'm sorely disappointed...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 19 views: 838
ValliSoftware 14 hours ago

My cousin passed a long his "trusty" E-MU 0404 USB by Creative. Unfortunately this interface does not play nice with...

voices
replies: 19 views: 3,328
profjekyll 15 hours ago

If anyone uses Madi I was looking at a Madi router for all my effects to the daws having the ability to route any signal back and...

digitalson
replies: 7 views: 566
MediaGary 15 hours ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 13 views: 5,113
profjekyll 15 hours ago

I have been a Satson user from day one and used it for 1-2 years after it was released. This was 5 years ago. Briefly got into...

DrAudioBot
replies: 39 views: 2,549
deathbyguitar 16 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,537 views: 533,478
soundrage 18 hours ago
replies: 33 views: 3,199
Home Studio 87 19 hours ago

Hi, What is your opinion on Omnisphere 2' strings? I like their sound, but I actually never assisted to a real orchestra...

Donedeal0
replies: 1 views: 219
Havoc911 19 hours ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 278 views: 22,296
norbury brook 20 hours ago

Sorry if the title got anyone excited... I'm not an affiliate, and it's not actually happening (that I know of). But, I'm...

LifeWhyz
replies: 0 views: 208
LifeWhyz 21 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,532 views: 926,700
Martel80 21 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 313
cpaf 21 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 721 views: 222,226
harry_seldon 1 day ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 502 views: 79,106
eternalsound 1 day ago

I only found one such thing in my Googling, and it wouldn't work with Logic, for some reason. I'm looking for a simple plugin to...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 17 views: 422
Tui 1 day ago

Hi, i want to expand my home studio and i'm looking for an interface with 8 or 10 analog outputs. I have a Xone:4D, and use...

ieselisra
replies: 1 views: 267
Alndln 1 day ago

Just picked this up, and it's behaving quite oddly. First, it's quite subtle... to the point where I'd prefer if it could be...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 8 views: 800
Kisame 1 day ago

Whenever I watch YouTube, stream Spotify, play a project in my DAW, etc., everything stutters and is unlistenable. I'd been using...

Speedythedrummer
replies: 0 views: 194
Speedythedrummer 1 day ago

Hi i am using mainly ELI Arouser on my mixes but am looking for something else to use on the master buss on a low ratio 1:2 etc...

ktwalker76
replies: 0 views: 230
ktwalker76 1 day ago

Hey folks I’m planning on upgrading my audio interface and adding a summing box. I’ve already 90% decided that the...

Starling
replies: 25 views: 1,467
szyam 1 day ago

I’m yet to catch the SSL bug, the emus I try always make me think brittle, however this 9K emu coupled with the console 1 has...

GRiFF
replies: 2 views: 594
smackmastering 1 day ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 26 views: 1,997
climber 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,274 views: 483,088
throbert 1 day ago

Welcome to the new Fathom Synth official thread on Gearslutz. Over the last year, since the first release of Fathom, we have...

FathomSynth
replies: 16 views: 912
FathomSynth 1 day ago

I just added a Behringer ADA8200 to my rig, to add 8 more inputs to my UAD-1. For some reason, recording at 44.1 kHz sounds great...

braaad
replies: 6 views: 637
50billmurray 1 day ago

I am looking for a new interface for live performances only, as i need more outputs on the road, at least 8. I don't run any...

dchalfon
replies: 9 views: 572
Zen Studios 1 day ago

Are drivers obtainable for LYNX AES16 pcix card for Mac G5 OSX 10.5.8? I'm curious as this card would be a nice option for my...

Jonk
replies: 1 views: 278
Jonk 1 day ago

Hello y'all, I'm sure some of you Windows 10 Home users were force updated to the Creators update. Have you noticed how...

Zacchino
replies: 4 views: 769
Zacchino 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search