The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,102 views: 570,117
bmanic 1 hour ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 241 views: 38,059
Voiceover Guy 5 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,928 views: 465,507
Acid Mitch 6 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 620 views: 63,754
lllubi 3 days ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,870 views: 774,253
cyberkrunk 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 54,683
George Necola 13th September 2005

Over the years I've gotten the sense that Melodyne is the preeminent vocal tuner. But it also does a lot more, such as polyphonic...

Local Man
replies: 8 views: 672
iLex 5 minutes ago

I'm working on becoming/am? a composer for film, games (the big hope) and other such mediums. I'm taking online classes for music...

djshire
replies: 4 views: 333
iLex 7 minutes ago

So, looking at a new computer, cant make my mind up between a refurb 2012 Mac Pro 5,1, ( I know no Thunderbolt ) A Mac Pro...

rockgod1968
replies: 12 views: 354
ponzi 12 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,535 views: 834,637
candyflip 23 minutes ago

Hey guys Wanted to hear from anyone using / that has used this plugin. I have a room that has pretty much no acoustic...

infernouk
replies: 41 views: 5,097
stella645 26 minutes ago

Hey everybody. Complete rookie here trying to learn to record at home. This is a pretty broad question, but what would you gents...

BigMoney
replies: 118 views: 7,446
Benprogfuse 34 minutes ago

I'm using an RME Babyface Pro with an AKG C414, and am finding that even at 30 dBs of gain, the vocal track is subtly distorting,...

Sigfried Chicken
replies: 0 views: 3
Sigfried Chicken 44 minutes ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

shalimo
replies: 1,040 views: 157,362
ensoniq 49 minutes ago

Have been playing with my new PC for the last couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to be able to get it with one of the new coffee...

Hammer v2
replies: 40 views: 2,115
MacMacMac 1 hour ago

Ok, up until now I've been Native with plugins...aside from my Antelope Audio plugins which are really cool. Anyways, I've...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 111
sloansimpson 1 hour ago

Hey all! I just don't hear too much about these anymore, think they came out back in 2013 or something. I've owned them for...

SDB_12
replies: 3 views: 120
db9d9 1 hour ago

Long story short.... Used to be a mac so... I'm building myself a new pc with windows 10 to do both (I7 8700k....) since I...

webstersp
replies: 17 views: 2,882
nellmusic 1 hour ago

Please don’t answer with your conjecture based on your negative opinion about waves. I’m genuinely curious what motivated the...

pixeltarian
replies: 45 views: 1,688
Crazy4Jazz 1 hour ago

Hey friends, Just bought a pair of Sennheiser 600 HD's, and I love them. They sound great for mixing/listening as it is now,...

KEVA
replies: 5 views: 461
blayz2002 1 hour ago

Anyone know of a konakt library or any vsts that have that classic California surfer guitar sound? something like the...

SpaceYeti
replies: 4 views: 452
Scubaman 2 hours ago

I know, I know. I donated mine to my little brother until he acquires something. I've seen threads & vids of folks...

BezowinZ
replies: 0 views: 84
BezowinZ 3 hours ago

Never come across this before. On my laptop, running latest Studio One and Reaper, all of my Waves plugins show up fine, but...

skiltrip
replies: 0 views: 74
skiltrip 4 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,641 views: 344,491
Home Studio 87 4 hours ago
replies: 4 views: 602
studer58 5 hours ago

No more VST2 development. All aboard the VST3 train.

rockreid
replies: 42 views: 2,141
Pollo 5 hours ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 26 views: 1,330
ardis 5 hours ago

Hi all! So I've been using Antelope Audio products for a couple years now...started on the Zen Studio and currently have the...

SDB_12
replies: 23 views: 4,084
Raunoa 6 hours ago

Okay, I know that this question has been asked a thousand times but I have some specific needs for upgrading my...

rblythe
replies: 2 views: 297
rblythe 6 hours ago

When MBP is not plugged in my system is quiet. However once I plugin this occurs https://youtu.be/kz4bayf0s8E Can anyone...

jkung
replies: 1 views: 184
ShogunOfHarlem 9 hours ago

Hello, I need feedbacks on the Alyseum U3-88c midi interface (usb3). Especially about jitter and latency. I've read nearly...

kicks91
replies: 16 views: 1,299
Ksp 9 hours ago

my pc has just auto updated and its installed a massive update no idea what i was and now my cubase projects are crackling and...

djwaxxy
replies: 17 views: 423
djwaxxy 12 hours ago

In the market for a new interface, just wanted a different conversion sound for fun, can anyone give me their thoughts on this...

slimmie01
replies: 338 views: 40,314
msmucr 13 hours ago

If your job is to work with audio then you know the pain when software goes awry during a session. Apple used to be a stable...

phoenixsoap
replies: 297 views: 7,969
George Necola 14 hours ago

I want to get a new desktop apple computer for music production. My max budget is $3000, but I could stretch a tiny bit further...

fivewater
replies: 1 views: 222
skira 17 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,602 views: 366,565
RJHollins 20 hours ago

running my pro tools, sessions, ominsphere etc from my external hd for obvious reasons. it's a seagate external hd. about 50 uk...

theseaofchaos
replies: 22 views: 515
climber 1 day ago

Anyone upgraded their 2009/2010 CPU to the a 12 core 3.4ghz? I am thinking of upgrading to extend my 2009 mac pro life for a...

gsilbers
replies: 181 views: 20,423
Monotremata 1 day ago

Virtual Audio Cable Home Page I am a streamer and YouTube broadcaster. Recently I started using a software called OBS Studio....

projektk
replies: 2 views: 638
JayTee4303 1 day ago

I own every Slate plugin and really think that Slate Digital is doing an amazing job with some fine innovative plugins.......

jumbo
replies: 798 views: 95,380
climber 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Nosajjao 1 day ago

Hey all, my 16x16 Symphony was working fine. Now all of a sudden any audio past threw the device slowly fades to pure distortion....

KennyS
replies: 18 views: 3,360
tparis 1 day ago
Sonale 1 day ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 91 views: 19,394
Gius 1 day ago

I was thinking of compiling an Unofficial Slate Digital FAQ (frequently asked questions) list. Steven constantly gets asked the...

doom64
replies: 140 views: 33,953
vitaliistep 1 day ago

Audio on windows 10 sounds thin and limited and has low bass, and has less detail. Is Windows 10 including the EQ/Volume instead...

samsoretro
replies: 26 views: 1,010
Peakae 1 day ago
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Anything out there in VST plugin land that can get me in the Thermionic Culture Vulture ballpark? I know UAD has their plugin...

jj88
replies: 5 views: 591
dullfangs 1 day ago

Hey fellas, My video card took a dump here so my studio is dead in the water here. Places to get a replacement and or...

shanabit
replies: 5 views: 433
MediaGary 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I initially posted this message in the Pro Tools section, but I realize I should have posted here instead....

Anton1234
replies: 18 views: 644
Anton1234 1 day ago

SFZ Player and Odosynths are 2 examples. Just starting to check these out. Which have you tried and what did/didn't you like...

bill5
replies: 1 views: 379
bill5 1 day ago

Hello, The thread started by "Squawk" the end of March is closed for some reason. An earlier one with lots of useful...

rus5
replies: 0 views: 369
rus5 1 day ago

Hey! Mostly interested in which of the Midi Groove packs for EZ Drummer you all really like for modern indie,...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 365
SDB_12 1 day ago

Now that they have a subscription plan seems like a no-brainer (at least for me) what does everyone think about theseS SSL...

lgmstudios
replies: 3 views: 459
lgmstudios 1 day ago

I’m sick of using the mouse and thinking of either a C24 or Slate mti — I’ve been offered a good deal on a C24 (Avid just...

karljohnson
replies: 26 views: 838
IM WHO YOU THINK 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm working on a acoustic indie type song and I'm hearing a harmonica in the backround for the verses. My question is...

rjo361
replies: 11 views: 693
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search