The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,028 views: 1,391,771
Psychlist1972 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,443 views: 1,161,162
troggg 4 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,863
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, I bought the NI Komplete Ultimate license. The pianos are about 4 gigs each, and the drum libraries are about 6 gigs...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 126
gearstudent 18 minutes ago

Hi Is there any way to automate volume without losing control of the fader? I select all my tracks and lower the fader all the...

colbykeyz
replies: 8 views: 284
Mho 46 minutes ago

Has anyone had their Rosetta 800 modded by BLA? I wonder if I should spend the money upgrading a 10 year+ old...

dreske
replies: 1 views: 232
dreske 1 hour ago

Hi there, Complete audio noob here. I'm looking for some help on achieving the following setup: I want to be able to...

googoo56
replies: 0 views: 62
googoo56 1 hour ago

I have a 9632 RME legacy PCI card running alongside a Safire pro 40 for extra I/O via adat I’m thinking I could do with...

Samion
replies: 11 views: 408
Lethem 1 hour ago

Can someone help me find a decent bass amp sim plugin that I can use in Pro Tools? I record rock music and I want something...

Spoiled
replies: 16 views: 18,495
ardis 1 hour ago

I currently have an Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen Audio Interface. It does the job, but I notice a considerable difference in favor of...

slu1ce
replies: 12 views: 612
nightchef 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,175 views: 2,418,053
AcusticaCM 2 hours ago

I built a PC with I9 9900K cpu @ 3.6 Ghz, 32 GB ram, Z 390 M gaming board. I am running Ableton Live 10 on Windows Pro 64bit OS....

rxguru
replies: 4 views: 164
rxguru 2 hours ago

I'm demoing Equilibrium, Limitless and Essence right now and I am ****king blown away out how good they sound. Holy sweet mother...

Shaggy2039
replies: 44 views: 9,169
Musician 2 hours ago

In the EZ drummer mixer you have several channels and many instruments sound come from a combination of the mic that the...

camomiletea
replies: 0 views: 68
camomiletea 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,506 views: 638,661
nightscope 3 hours ago

Looking for a new BIG external monitor (or TV) for my Macbook Pro :cowbell: I don't have the mount for two screens But I'd like...

drockfresh
replies: 3 views: 153
charlieclouser 3 hours ago

I had to reimage my pc and lost the actual installer but have my license still. Does anyone know where any old nebula 3...

shadyru
replies: 14 views: 921
Benjaminjo 3 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,911 views: 186,175
marco_well 4 hours ago

For those who had the blessing to test both mothership and new apollo x16, do you think mothership still sound bigger and fatter...

Eduy
replies: 47 views: 10,035
mikoo69 4 hours ago

I bought BFD3 a couple months back and love it so far. I had been using Steven Slate 5 and had grown tired with the samples being...

deadriff
replies: 0 views: 76
deadriff 5 hours ago

Hello all. I was quite into my DIY home recording with my PC about 10-15 years ago and I originally used an E-Mu 0404 and Cool...

UnlockTheAbyss
replies: 0 views: 73
UnlockTheAbyss 5 hours ago

This is probably something stupid... But I had a question about outputs... I can only get signal through outputs 7/8. Mains...

redddog
replies: 10 views: 252
redddog 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 683 views: 37,246
nyandres 6 hours ago

I've been in PC land for a long time, Haven't used Mac OS much since old Pro Tools rigs with an 888 even before the first OSX...

basehead617
replies: 10 views: 703
Muser 6 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,043 views: 325,116
fallout 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,692 views: 1,051,631
Osse_87 7 hours ago

I only just saw the very cool Bounce Butler software a few days ago, and I am already using it for automatically exporting mixes...

Chevron
replies: 0 views: 145
Chevron 8 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 277 views: 45,802
johannburkard 8 hours ago

Hello all. I have a 2019 3.2GHz 6 core Mac mini with 64GB of memory. Recording in Ableton I’m only able to get about 5...

jtycho
replies: 5 views: 271
trevon 10 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,164 views: 866,675
trg 10 hours ago

Hello! Long time reader seldom poster! I have a question and I hope I don't get too hammered! I know I will seem very noob...

SignalAhead
replies: 8 views: 521
JoshMiah 10 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,840 views: 634,997
Braindedzluney 11 hours ago

I have been disappointed with the dynamics of the Fazioli since I bought the software a few years ago. It cost £300 for the...

horizon2horizon
replies: 1 views: 188
CGR 12 hours ago

Howdy! I've been quite happy using the True Systems Precision 8 into an Apogee Rosetta 800, but am considering buying the...

dreske
replies: 12 views: 812
kev1n28 12 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 217 views: 13,872
greggybud 13 hours ago

Hello there, I'm trying out Iris but one things is eluding me. I cannot find a way to make instruments portable, if you move...

aero
replies: 5 views: 1,200
quiet_storm 14 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,572 views: 86,485
Lady Gaia 14 hours ago

There is a sale on, featured in the deal zone with PLUGIN BOUTIQUE, of the MeldaProduction MSpectralDynamicsLE, a mastering...

razorboy
replies: 0 views: 142
razorboy 14 hours ago

I have and use console-style emulations from PA, Kazrog, and Kush, and use them in various places as needed, both on channels and...

noah440
replies: 23 views: 1,166
Dirk Churlish 14 hours ago

Looking for a plugin to change a voice to a synth. Not looking for a typical vocoder. Looking at something like MANIPULATOR...

eclipse
replies: 0 views: 115
eclipse 19 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 252 views: 38,776
Lady Gaia 20 hours ago

I'm currently building and getting ready to switch all of my work over to a new PC from a Hackintosh. My biggest concern in all...

RennaisanceMan
replies: 3 views: 339
sp1200 20 hours ago

Hi! I am thinking about UAD or Audient: Apollo Twin Duo USB vs Audient iD44. What is your opinions? Thank you for...

kite
replies: 4 views: 258
itswintertime 20 hours ago

Yesterday I got my Apollo x6. I followed all the steps to register my Apollo and I configured my PC to function the best way...

RubenP
replies: 1 views: 198
tkaitkai 21 hours ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 678 views: 134,848
McNewlove 22 hours ago

Hey I hope I am in the right subforum with this questen. If not please move my post or let me know and I will delete it here and...

Knorxo
replies: 3 views: 171
gdoubleyou 22 hours ago

Are "wonder plugins" like Soothe, Trackspacer etc. a must these days to be able to compete with the best mixes? Do pro...

erike123
replies: 21 views: 1,151
ardis 22 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 11 views: 1,243
vromr 23 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 86 views: 5,557
mcmike 23 hours ago

UAD precision channel strip is crashing protools 2020 WTF any ideas?!

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 170
RightOnRome 1 day ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 230 views: 13,628
jobinho 1 day ago

I'm looking at an Overtone DSP bundle, but if I spring for it now and it goes on Big Sale for Black Friday, I'll probably beat...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 394
Pali 1 day ago

Hey Slutz, Spent a good few hours going through the 'Wow' thread and was very impressed with some of the Knobs people had modded...

smartfreq
replies: 23 views: 10,917
blayz2002 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search