2nd December 2020 Views: 48
Views: 48
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 919
Views: 919
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,703 views: 1,450,549
dror yehezkel 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,582 views: 1,203,038
amberience 2 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 150 views: 15,779
Monotremata 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,748
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi All, One of the features of TBProAudio's mvMeter2 is "adjustable pre-gain including gain matching". I can't...

cpsmusic
replies: 2 views: 97
Anthony Quinn 2 minutes ago

I have a Presonus MP20 dedicated preamp that I currently connect to a PCI M-Audio Delta audio interface (which does not have...

ingram
replies: 1 views: 2
sardi 18 minutes ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 110 views: 18,305
Karloff70 43 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 286 views: 24,662
nd33 45 minutes ago

Hi. I am trying to open an audio file without an extension from a session in the 90's. It may be an compressed file but I...

pianoscope
replies: 3 views: 77
pianoscope 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,932 views: 1,157,408
Andy McGroarty 1 hour ago

Hey group, Anyone know of a workaround to use the Frontier Designs "Tranzport" DAW controller on the latest Mac...

VirtualPG
replies: 40 views: 5,286
stefangs 1 hour ago

Can someone explain to me, how I have to set up talkback on the Motu 8Pre-es, so it is routed to Analogue out 7/8, but only when...

JGebauer
replies: 0 views: 39
JGebauer 1 hour ago

Hi. I just bought a Macbook Pro 16 i9 2,3 with 8 cores and 16 threads and I'm having an issue. I'm using Cubase 10.5.12 and...

just_manu
replies: 4 views: 580
norbury brook 1 hour ago

Thimeo Stereo Tool https://www.stereotool.com/download/ The basic version (which is more than enough for anybody!) costs 35...

bmanic
replies: 15 views: 1,333
b0se 2 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 326 views: 16,915
amberience 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 12,772 views: 977,365
terry0203 2 hours ago

I've been demoing and listening to demos of lots of plugins this last week, and many times when dude says "Now we'll hear it...

razorboy
replies: 2 views: 131
BM Grabber 3 hours ago

Hi there! I want to share with you some opinions about UVI price policy for upgrading some soundware. In 2018 I bought the...

VirtuAlex
replies: 0 views: 64
VirtuAlex 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,671 views: 663,347
mrufino1 3 hours ago

Apple releases a brand new mac mini that only allows a maximum of 16gb RAM... and on top of that if you bought the 8gb first, it...

fairchildren
replies: 103 views: 7,059
Chevron 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,070 views: 2,638,227
BobMaloogalooga 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I just bought some plugins (a ton actually) during this Cyber weekend! I have issues with Softube plugins they...

JimmyBoyZ
replies: 4 views: 262
JimmyBoyZ 5 hours ago

Hello, I need to upgrade my PC to accommodate Thunderbolt for an Apollo Twin Interface and am wondering if I have the right gear...

ELAmental
replies: 6 views: 223
ELAmental 6 hours ago

Hey guys, just wanted to point how absolutely jaw dropping the seventh heaven sounds to me .. im surprised. I've been in the...

Elian20
replies: 17 views: 2,801
velvetgeorge 6 hours ago

Hello everyone, Just hoping to get a roll call from RADAR Studio users around the world, we have one of the first units produced...

readIcculus
replies: 190 views: 19,996
RADAR User 7 hours ago

Has anyone run a comparison between the Sound Devices Mixpre 3/6 and Apogee Duet or Motu 624 / 1248? I need a portable battery...

hebjam
replies: 30 views: 2,649
hafizimran 7 hours ago

Dear people, I own an Apollo X6 with 6 sharc cores. Previously I could run like 20 plugins before I would get a notification...

RubenP
replies: 6 views: 249
Rick Dalton 7 hours ago

Hi all, This might be a somewhat obscure request, but I am currently trying to track down Impulse Response files (for use...

stringsibanez
replies: 0 views: 84
stringsibanez 7 hours ago

Hello! Which is your 2020´s mix bus chain ? (plugins / hardware) Cheers! My current rig is: Api The Box Obsidian...

mrcrowly
replies: 131 views: 15,940
melodic dreamer 9 hours ago

Hi gents and ladies. Figured to put this in high end as I am curious about experienced peeps and their choices on this. What...

Karloff70
replies: 96 views: 5,765
razorboy 10 hours ago

just transfering a perpetual license to someone and I paid for the asc...I go to the page where it says enter it, and I do, I hit...

monet
replies: 2 views: 171
monet 10 hours ago

Hi, I've just been looking at some of the earlier reviews of Apples new MAC mini M1 and it seems to be very impressive! I'm...

dickiefunk
replies: 17 views: 1,100
Coleman Young 15 hours ago

I’m curious to see what Plugins the community is going for going for. Oeksound Soothe 2 for me. Feel free to link any deals as...

shortyboyboy
replies: 134 views: 18,031
Hi-Fi Curious 15 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 733 views: 114,741
eagle007 15 hours ago

Hello everyone! I just built my very first computer strictly to be my computer in the studio. I'm having a really annoying issue...

grubes
replies: 0 views: 136
grubes 16 hours ago

I've asked multiple questions on this forum about interfaces, order multiple interfaces, canceled orders, etc. Seems like...

rectifryer
replies: 3 views: 140
rectifryer 16 hours ago

Hello all, I'm looking into upgrading my main DAW computer to windows 10. So far all of my software looks good, however I've...

MattStarling
replies: 35 views: 26,985
PantonD 17 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,304 views: 351,507
mh_bj 17 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 131 views: 34,551
Mrmatthewfelton 17 hours ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 175 views: 28,198
mcgilroy 18 hours ago

Are there any interfaces out there (headphone and speaker outs), that have an amazing preamp? An example would be an interface...

pixeltarian
replies: 11 views: 847
troggg 19 hours ago

Hi i just bought Unisom compressor for Mastering on sale. Im sure it was a good idea i only demoed for half an hour :) I was...

ktwalker76
replies: 2 views: 215
wheever 19 hours ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 83 views: 10,205
range 20 hours ago

I'm designing and building a single motorized fader controller for a couple buddies. Since one of them is living and working...

Wes Moore
replies: 36 views: 1,462
bamsehopp 20 hours ago

I recently bought a MOTU 828 Mk3 Hybrid second hand. Not sure how old it is, but I'm trying to find out from the previous owner....

tobiasger
replies: 7 views: 230
Dr. Jule 20 hours ago

I am shocked to not find a thread about Avid's new interface and platform (or did I miss it?) I think it has great potential...

KevWind
replies: 28 views: 867
KevWind 22 hours ago

Hello everyone! I need some help with the TAL Sampler. Does anyone else find everything seems to be too loud? The presets are...

SPProductions
replies: 3 views: 240
thedberg 23 hours ago

So the i9 is only 2% faster than i7. Why is that? What i9s are you guys using for audio?

chrischoir
replies: 4 views: 387
miscend 1 day ago

CLOSED - Found it. Hi all, before updating to MacOs Mojave I want to make sure my TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6...

OlavB
replies: 5 views: 547
janih 1 day ago

Hey All, This thread is a continuation of my work that was detailed in my other thread here - i7 Nehalem Hyperthreading in DAW...

TAFKAT
replies: 356 views: 45,379
norbury brook 1 day ago

Hey guys, Looking to expand my Dante channel count, and just wanting a bit of feedback on the converter quality between the...

Pilbromatic
replies: 14 views: 1,199
Pilbromatic 1 day ago

I used to record drums and didn't need a tom library, but since I switched entirely to mixing, I'm perpetually unsatisfied with...

Nevemachine
replies: 3 views: 218
db9d9 1 day ago

Found one. As you were.

Benjaymun
replies: 0 views: 169
Benjaymun 1 day ago

I hope this is one of those Stupid questions with an obvious fix, but at this time, this veteran has NO idea what's wrong....

Cajun Bob
replies: 6 views: 351
Robo 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search