The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,614 views: 1,361,147
MediaGary 23 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,285 views: 1,132,969
mrtnsko 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,167
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, could somebody tell me how I can send a track out of Logic to my mixer using channel 3 mono and 4 mono? I seem to be able...

Ryal1
replies: 1 views: 35
Ryal1 17 minutes ago

Hi, I'm merely a hobbyist with zero background in studios or recording. I have a synth buying problem, so I needed to upgrade...

husker
replies: 10 views: 146
husker 42 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,238 views: 1,009,231
wagz 51 minutes ago

Let's say I'm definitely going to buy a plugin bundle containing versions of those three compressors. Let's also say that my...

nightchef
replies: 25 views: 595
bgood 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,750 views: 812,784
Sleazy_Rider 1 hour ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 41 views: 1,514
solidstate 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,168 views: 62,457
uOpt 1 hour ago

I work in Logic and I think I’d really like to start using a controller with motorized faders for more of a tactile experience...

Mendocino beano
replies: 20 views: 2,493
slabhead 2 hours ago

I'm a recent proud new owner of UH-e complete synth bundle and am only regretting not buying them before other analog emulations...

ZenEagle
replies: 3 views: 154
vitocorleone123 2 hours ago

Hi! i dont wanna bore anyone with a long question. Just recommendations foor any of these interfaces. I wanna for record guitar,...

arkada
replies: 0 views: 54
arkada 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,910 views: 309,946
mh_bj 3 hours ago

I've been looking trying to find info on a z490 motherboard that may be good for use in an audio production pc. Anandtech and...

imhungry
replies: 0 views: 56
imhungry 3 hours ago

I am considering adding a good laptop to my workflow because I am away from home a lot. I am working only with kontakt and synths...

thevisi0nary
replies: 0 views: 57
thevisi0nary 3 hours ago

It looks like Pianoteq is on sale. Leaning towards these three instrument selections: Blüthner, Bechstein and U4. Are there...

SkyPirate
replies: 0 views: 68
SkyPirate 3 hours ago

Hello, I hope answers to my questions would be useful not only for me but for others who are in a similar position. I...

xplosiv
replies: 13 views: 679
fallenturtle 4 hours ago

Quick question, I'm planning on buying a apollo twin usb but theres also the thunderbolt version that should be in theory faster...

naavdm
replies: 1 views: 123
uOpt 4 hours ago

Hey everyone, I always find an abundance of great opinions here, so I've got a new one for y'all. My friends and I do quite...

Vinny554
replies: 4 views: 197
chrischoir 4 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 387 views: 52,789
vashuba 4 hours ago

Hi, What are the best plugin delays? I am searching the bye a few for slap and other purposes. Thanks.

kite
replies: 25 views: 741
Lotuz2019 4 hours ago

How would you emulate speakers with only plug ins? what's going on beneath the hood of speaker plug ins? anyone know?

andwutt
replies: 4 views: 303
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 106 views: 6,385
Kozmos88 5 hours ago

Despite new compressors, eq's, saturators, and reverbs getting released every month, It's starting to get to the point where it...

motomotomoto
replies: 146 views: 4,187
groundbass 5 hours ago

Does anyone have any opinions on these two? I know they replicate a Juno 60. I'm trying to find the Juno 106 sound, but I guess...

melodic dreamer
replies: 97 views: 2,320
Tomás Mulcahy 6 hours ago

Hi I have made some IRs in Altiverb. Once I save them they are saved as .aeir in the user created IR folder. How can I...

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 63
musicmixer04 6 hours ago

Hi all! Long time lurker but my first post here. The Apogee mini-me was all the rage some 10+ years ago but it's getting...

farbrorplast
replies: 26 views: 6,778
CAT5 7 hours ago

While I understand the Aurora (n) was built as an upgrade to the old model and most people looking at it are going from something...

ChristianN
replies: 14 views: 2,673
bbailey 7 hours ago

I have been running my sample libraries from two thunderbolt 1 ssd externals. I purchased the new 10 core iMac and want to...

jayfield
replies: 8 views: 187
jayfield 7 hours ago

Hey guys, forgive me if there's something obvious but I've searched and searched and don't see any recent threads. I want a...

Dee Kaph
replies: 2 views: 217
Quetz 7 hours ago

Hi everyone! After twenty years of using Macs to create music, I've taken the plunge to build my very first MONSTER music PC....

~ufo~
replies: 1 views: 114
Electric Trojan 8 hours ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 360 views: 29,400
Maniac 7777 9 hours ago

Hi Folks, I picked up the bx_console SSL 4000 E recently. I also have the MH ChannelStrip 3. I'm curious whether anyone...

cpsmusic
replies: 6 views: 791
Flippy Floppy 9 hours ago

Hi friends I have a problem with my Lucid 88192 (connected via adat to a Mac Pro through RME Raydat): No signal goes out from...

Simonluka
replies: 0 views: 67
Simonluka 9 hours ago

I have so many projects that I cant even open because it crashes before it opens. I use the same third party plugins that...

colbykeyz
replies: 9 views: 208
wm9 10 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz– I've been thinking about improving my recording studio. I am currently using a Focusrite Clarett 8pre with...

snm10
replies: 13 views: 4,025
Jack of Hearts 10 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone had the chance to compare both and can tell me their opinion about these interfaces?

spankjam
replies: 3 views: 370
Lando Calrissian 10 hours ago

Hello folks! I'm considering buying an RME Fireface UCX and upping my game a bit. I'm wondering though about the age of the...

FilmCompos3r
replies: 8 views: 3,354
Jlovery 11 hours ago

How would you go on about cutting a signal in half perfectly flat? you know the common technique of duplicating the signal to...

andwutt
replies: 2 views: 173
crufty 14 hours ago

Hi there, Recently purchased an SSL Six, which is fantastic. Currently have an Apollo Twin usb as my interface. Now, am...

simonschole
replies: 2 views: 153
simonschole 14 hours ago

Hi there, I'm having some serious issues with Logic after upgrading to Catalina and updating to Logic X. I've been heavily...

nevadinova
replies: 0 views: 118
nevadinova 16 hours ago

I am wondering if this is somehow my user error or if anyone else is experiencing this as well. As soon as I insert any Softube...

Prahlad
replies: 3 views: 286
Prahlad 20 hours ago

I just installed two MOTU 16a interfaces in my studio, and I have to say, I really like them. An electrical storm took out my...

Bowener
replies: 58 views: 10,803
Dokterrock 20 hours ago

Hi guys. I'm an EDM producer. Not new to production, but not a pro either. No releases under my belt so far and have much to...

Antt
replies: 25 views: 4,294
markusschloesser 23 hours ago

Whasup Gearslutz?! I'm Looking for some suggestions for a Laptop around $500.00 with a CPU that can run FL Studio and a hefty...

NextLevelPimpin
replies: 4 views: 210
NextLevelPimpin 1 day ago

For the past couple years I've mostly stuck with Saturn, Decapitator, and Trash 2 for both creative sound design...

BigBoyBigDoink
replies: 8 views: 434
Jeffguitar 1 day ago

Sadly even apogee cannot answer as the units are "old and obsolete" per apogee lol. Ok I've 1-ad16x with xfirewire...

retiredstudio
replies: 1 views: 88
etorfox1 1 day ago

After buying lots of analog gear from behringer. I realized that the deep mind is ummmm eh.. not horrid but not that great. And...

Disease Factory
replies: 82 views: 7,382
EvgenyStudio 1 day ago

Is this possible? I only seem to be able to get meters when playing back digital tracks, but I would like to be able to see...

7up partridge
replies: 0 views: 107
7up partridge 1 day ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 674 views: 85,617
vasylek 1 day ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,056 views: 662,506
msmucr 1 day ago

Hello, I want to connect my Burl Mothership via Madi to my mac mini - would you suggest RME Madiface or PCIe Card with...

bernband
replies: 6 views: 2,961
PeteJames 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search