The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByMeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,260 views: 90,128
zedsdeadbaby 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,502 views: 850,389
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,952 views: 1,036,610
ponzi 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 483 views: 68,823
ResidentRenzo 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 62,587
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 632 views: 47,979
ponzi 20 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,465 views: 670,696
zaphod 35 minutes ago

I have a client that wants to see a spectral image of a sound, in much the same way that Izotope RX does, but on a keyboard/pitch...

NReichman
replies: 12 views: 2,451
part12studios 44 minutes ago

I am talking about helpful Plug-in/Apps. Do you know which ones?

Rounsil
replies: 26 views: 1,015
Notestars 57 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 5,964 views: 331,621
64gtoboy 1 hour ago

I’m just curious what people here think is the best FREE DAW available. I’m planning to get back onto Cubase eventually, I...

Raleigh
replies: 9 views: 652
numero6 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,380 views: 1,497,931
lowlou 1 hour ago

Hey everyone Forgive me if im posting in the wrong spot; its my first ever thread. I've been mixing more and more clients now...

Elian20
replies: 0 views: 70
Elian20 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, after several years working through mac at home, i've decided to switch to windows computers.. I started with a so...

Maxime Wathieu
replies: 2 views: 349
telecode 1 hour ago

I need some honest opinions here... About 2 years ago I bought a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 to replace my aging Firepod, which...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 9 views: 526
PAnthony278 1 hour ago

It has been argued that a sample rate of 60khz or so represents a sort of "optimum" when you consider all the tradeoffs...

johnnyc
replies: 28 views: 3,077
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Which VST GUI's do you find the best/worst and why? I have a dislike for low contrast GUI's.

Lemon Squeezer
replies: 22 views: 737
Pali 2 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,934 views: 185,827
jayfield 2 hours ago

Hi all, I have reached a point where my current controller is not able to accomplish what I want, and this is mostly because I...

Darkmere
replies: 1 views: 582
Pali 3 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 37 views: 2,970
Pali 3 hours ago

Ok so long story short, I'm running a late 2012 iMac with a 2.7 GHz i5, 16GB ram, and a 750GB HDD. Pro Tools 12. Slate and Waves...

Yenrah
replies: 2 views: 432
Yenrah 4 hours ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 109 views: 22,490
Karloff70 5 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 24 views: 2,615
GregAnikin 5 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 300 views: 48,180
Doc Asbury 5 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 460 views: 37,931
sosho 5 hours ago

Running on 2018 MacBook Pro, i9, 32gig ram. Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of MacOS 10.14.6 Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 58 views: 2,500
TAFKAT 5 hours ago

Has anyone tried the new Polyverse Comet Reverb? Comet - Polyverse Music I do not see any kind of trial available (perhaps...

no genre
replies: 18 views: 1,886
MickeUppsala 6 hours ago

After buying lots of analog gear from behringer. I realized that the deep mind is ummmm eh.. not horrid but not that great. And...

Disease Factory
replies: 57 views: 2,304
sosho 7 hours ago

Ok guys - firstly a big thanks for your time, patience, kindness and expertise here! I'm upgrading my audio interface, which...

HenryTozer
replies: 8 views: 2,567
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

Hi guys, it seems there’s a pcie card that gives 2 usb-c port to older mac pro towers ( mine is upgraded to 5.1 12 cores 3,45...

E Artsy Moods
replies: 1 views: 185
msmucr 8 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 384 views: 92,310
johngarden 14 hours ago

What is your favourite subharmonic enhancer?? Thanks Dave

eclipse
replies: 8 views: 696
eclipse 15 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz – I'm wondering why there are no reviews of the Slate Digital VRS8 audio interface. No threads, no tests on...

snm10
replies: 51 views: 2,863
psycho_monkey 17 hours ago

Is there an adapter to get an expression pedal directly into a USB port? I have a Yamaha FC7 that I used with a Yamaha...

mizzle
replies: 6 views: 499
bgood 18 hours ago

Hey, does anyone have experience with these systems? Wanting to build a new system for Cubase/Nuendo DAW. Lynx Aurora (first...

BrainCheck123
replies: 3 views: 424
Pictus 19 hours ago

I'm just getting into MADI in my studio. I understand that if I want to daisy chain a few different MADI devices, I need to use...

_jon
replies: 2 views: 513
_jon 20 hours ago

Hello, I got the FX Rack plugins from Apogee, but just by curiosity, how can I check if FX Rack plugins are running inside...

brmusician
replies: 18 views: 1,199
ProPower 21 hours ago

Im just done playing with windows. I wanna be doing audio related things right now, but im sitting here playing with the terrible...

sameal
replies: 24 views: 929
hello people 23 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,626 views: 629,426
elambo 1 day ago

Basically my DAW's metronome is coming through my UAD Console. It isn't making any doubling noise or anything so I'm not sure if...

ToneG
replies: 1 views: 443
zentrain 1 day ago

Hi All, I just purchased and installed DSP Quattro 5.1.2. I've been using Ver 4 for some years now, mainly for assembling CD...

Heaven Recording
replies: 0 views: 595
Heaven Recording 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
drockfresh 1 day ago

What the title says. VST format. Anyone know of a free plug for that?

mizzle
replies: 21 views: 638
mizzle 1 day ago

Hi there. :) My trusty and still perfectly well running old Mac Pro 2,8 8-Core from 2008 will be replaced. For financial...

putte
replies: 10 views: 739
putte 1 day ago

Hi dear slutz! With the analogue - emulation craze thats been going on for the last decade, what in your opinion are some of...

Berba
replies: 0 views: 218
Berba 1 day ago

Trying Airwindows plug-ins today and I'm very impressed. Particularly some of the "emulations" such as ToTape sound...

soundmodel
replies: 25 views: 6,168
jbone1313 1 day ago

Hello. I have a MOTU 2408 MK2 and would like to use the digital mixer capabilities of it. (MOTU 2408 MK3 has these abilities...

Valeto
replies: 0 views: 357
Valeto 1 day ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 165 views: 12,804
Dor 1 day ago

Trying to help out my sister here. It's just that 3 sec that has this noise/static. I was able to get rid of some (winding...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 6 views: 507
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 135 views: 21,358
trbmp 1 day ago

Hello, I have a pc with 2 amplifiers with 2 big speakers each. I use them as quadriphonic audio, each amplifier has a jack, one...

kaytp
replies: 0 views: 603
kaytp 1 day ago

i'm getting CPU spikes in protools intermittently ... i run the activity monitor .. cpu usage is 12% running an 86 track 24 bit...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 387
Sigma 1 day ago

I can't seem to get to the Samplicity site to download the free Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library. The page keeps hanging for...

krocksf
replies: 7 views: 768
artmanjam 1 day ago

Is there any plug-in comp that does that "hardware snap" (or "bite") properly? As in e.g. API 527 (try it...

soundmodel
replies: 11 views: 900
soundmodel 1 day ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 144 views: 13,948
Lesha 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search