The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 1,926
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,319 views: 1,343,817
redddog 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,277 views: 1,122,823
TAFKAT 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,893
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello, friends. Help out, we really need your help with the Mackie BlackBird interface. The problem is that after installing...

shumnah
replies: 4 views: 178
shumnah 3 minutes ago

Hi All, its not ONE OF THOSE AGAIN but what i am trying to find out is what is the difference, not the sonic difference but the...

BasariStudios
replies: 126 views: 32,890
CBricius 15 minutes ago

I have been a Satson user from day one and used it for 1-2 years after it was released. This was 5 years ago. Briefly got into...

DrAudioBot
replies: 60 views: 9,290
CBricius 26 minutes ago

ok... again.. it's about digital summing... no religious wars in here... seems like some folks are going crazy when console...

George Necola
replies: 586 views: 110,671
CBricius 31 minutes ago

Hey folks, Just a quick question. I have to close my studio for remodeling and I plan to set up a small recording studio for a...

tearyhistory
replies: 0 views: 24
tearyhistory 35 minutes ago

Does anyone know of any other way to contact Plugin Alliance support besides their website? I sent 2 requests for support and I...

Onbeat
replies: 17 views: 1,790
kgdrum_nyc 46 minutes ago

I was browsing Plugin Boutique for deals today, and got all excited when I saw this: Duck -- Envelope shaper by Devious...

nightchef
replies: 8 views: 151
jollyr 49 minutes ago

Title says it all. I know there is Vienna Ensemble Pro, but it doesn't do the job very well. I really want something that works...

toneage
replies: 146 views: 9,824
jollyr 57 minutes ago

I put up a post when the iMacPro was launched and it got quite a good overall response. Some great comments. Just a little...

ScoobyDoo555
replies: 12 views: 3,991
rezoneight 1 hour ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 532 views: 75,914
3rdpath 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 763 views: 45,166
ponzi 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,001 views: 984,880
JoeyM 1 hour ago

Hey guys, is Plugindiscounts.com still alive? Has anyone made a purchase from them in the past month, since June 2020? I...

Franz Schiller
replies: 2 views: 97
Franz Schiller 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,392 views: 785,333
PettyCash 2 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 278 views: 26,163
traz 2 hours ago

Having a hard time finding a clear list of Waves plugins that are NOT included in the Waves Mercury bundle. Anybody know where...

pinefox
replies: 9 views: 5,293
T_R_S 3 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,766 views: 172,535
Mplay 3 hours ago

Hi guys. I'm an EDM producer. Not new to production, but not a pro either. No releases under my belt so far and have much to...

Antt
replies: 21 views: 3,702
PeteJames 3 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,028 views: 659,204
6strings 3 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 243 views: 33,892
djrustycans 4 hours ago

Has anyone run a comparison between the Sound Devices Mixpre 3/6 and Apogee Duet or Motu 624 / 1248? I need a portable battery...

hebjam
replies: 25 views: 1,885
Ox Han 4 hours ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 675 views: 133,190
nil hartman 5 hours ago

Does there exist a plugin that does convolution processing but with the option to scrub the convolution impulse while it's...

dirtROBOT
replies: 0 views: 71
dirtROBOT 5 hours ago

I'm currently looking for an audio interface to produce high quality recordings (mainly guitars), what would be the cheapest one...

mdlm
replies: 28 views: 518
maestro 5 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 484 views: 88,287
jason kalman 5 hours ago

Text: The picked attack is the transient peak and has lots of energy, the sound then dies a bit (called the initial decay) to the...

jtanasi12
replies: 22 views: 659
mattiasnyc 5 hours ago

Hey there, im interested in a laptop that a user on reddit was kin enough to do a latencymon test for me. He only exported the...

salomonander
replies: 4 views: 254
salomonander 5 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 619 views: 75,854
MattyJoe 6 hours ago

Who is still using and loving their Apogee Symphony I/0 MK II in 2020? I'm thinking of snagging the 8 x 8 Thunderbolt version...

CosmicSurfin
replies: 2 views: 178
etorfox1 6 hours ago

Hello all, Back from being away for rather a while. And now not sure this is the right forum to ask my question to. If it isn't,...

Veerstryngh Thin
replies: 26 views: 25,123
ronsaper 8 hours ago

Hi there, I want to do a live stream for a festival but I don't want the audio coming from my phone microphone, I do however...

Gusss
replies: 3 views: 128
ChrisLudwig 8 hours ago

apparently when you need to do this, it's best to have just the mouse and keyboard connected. Rg6YQ-5m5_Y

Muser
replies: 4 views: 164
Muser 10 hours ago

i just noticed that i still get an incoming signal even with my preamps turned all the way down, like if i clap right in front of...

andwutt
replies: 4 views: 378
jb90 10 hours ago

Hi all, I recently moved into an apartment and am experiencing ground loop noise in my monitors, headphones, and in recordings....

StevieD009
replies: 40 views: 1,443
kvlvbv 11 hours ago

Noob question, I cannot find a definite answer online. I've been using fire-wire interfaces since 2005. Support is dwindling for...

MacKnowledgist
replies: 3 views: 158
psycho_monkey 11 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 57 views: 3,631
~ufo~ 11 hours ago

Greetings! This is an attempt to keep an updated list of free audio plug-ins for people to use as a reference. I know these...

Red Black
replies: 42 views: 5,825
chiptraxxx 13 hours ago

Hello everyone. So I just bought an awesome Audioscape V compressor and this thing is killer. I tried it on bass and its freakin...

vientos00
replies: 5 views: 227
vientos00 13 hours ago

I'm looking for great vintage synth romplers. What are some great VSTi's? Note: Not synth emulations like Arturia, but more...

Barncore
replies: 0 views: 125
Barncore 13 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,690 views: 2,262,926
jBranam 15 hours ago

Hi, Been using PT for a long time. I also use Reason. I like the new Reason Rack Plug In because I feel like I'm just using...

Poopypants
replies: 76 views: 1,584
Poopypants 15 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 641 views: 57,035
theguitarfreak 17 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great. Back in the day, I would use Syncback to keep a synced copy of my disk (without older...

fgimian
replies: 17 views: 895
fgimian 18 hours ago

I can't seem to get to the Samplicity site to download the free Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library. The page keeps hanging for...

krocksf
replies: 26 views: 10,273
Clbraddock 18 hours ago

I updated my BIOS and now there's constant static and I can hear my mouse in the monitors as long as my USB interface (Mackie Big...

jesseber
replies: 0 views: 143
jesseber 18 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 81 views: 5,501
JohnEdson 19 hours ago

Can't find any definitive info on this, the softube page directs you to the ilok page. I don't have an iLok, I use the Gobbler...

Quetz
replies: 4 views: 4,006
Spartacus209 20 hours ago

I sold my 002 and just received my new 003. I did not give up my licenses and still have my ilok and the ProTools LE 7.4. My Mac...

johnctiller
replies: 35 views: 4,533
Basslik 20 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to add a Neve type preamp vst plugin and am wondering which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?

dickiefunk
replies: 67 views: 23,850
jams3223 21 hours ago

Hey there guys, hope you're all doing well. Is anyone aware of a way to import my R2 reverb presets into R4 which I've...

fgimian
replies: 1 views: 148
fgimian 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search