The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,891 views: 987,089
Tui 8 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 68,372
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 234 views: 14,207
Glenn Bucci 12 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,098 views: 264,004
Tui 14 minutes ago

The other day I looked on the site and I thought I saw an end date to the sales, but now I can't see anything? Still not sure...

MrMoose
replies: 1 views: 46
Solidtrax 50 minutes ago

Hey there, im about to buy a 16 mbp and need some help regarding the configuration. my highest priority is quiet operation. i...

salomonander
replies: 5 views: 627
salomonander 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,871 views: 835,663
Andy McGroarty 1 hour ago

So I got the Neumann U87 ai, and was wondering what interface I should get with it? I'd prefer a USB connection as that's what I...

Exdeavor
replies: 8 views: 605
Exdeavor 1 hour ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,302 views: 81,267
sax512 2 hours ago

Hey guys I'm recording some old 70ies synths - I need a plugin that shows me the exact frequency that's coming in. I'm on...

MDM
replies: 0 views: 75
MDM 2 hours ago

TC Electronic Non Lin, still running on my long discontinued Powercore, is one of my favourite weird reverb plugins. Catalina is...

tedmanzie
replies: 2 views: 518
tedmanzie 2 hours ago

Hi folks! I just joined today, after reading this forum for quite a while, always found very useful information in here so I am...

Sparkl
replies: 8 views: 664
fdcfrank 2 hours ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 3,866 views: 288,997
Universal Audio 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,496 views: 1,834,223
Melvin III 4 hours ago

I realize this may sound like alchemy, but I've noticed that backing up mixes online and sending mixes (say, to a mastering...

burns46824
replies: 264 views: 10,680
ghostman 4 hours ago

Hi all. I'm brand new and very green. I was on the verge of ordering an iMac as I would like to give Logic a try but also want to...

Ryno1330
replies: 12 views: 814
MattyJoe 4 hours ago

I'm seriously considering the Lynx Aurora (n) TB and I'm just wondering how are the drivers in terms of latency and stability? ...

nas
replies: 15 views: 777
jetairship 4 hours ago

my computers updated too 1909 and ive installed the cubase 10.5.12 hotfix and its been a headache . in cubase the vst images...

djwaxxy
replies: 1 views: 422
Peakae 5 hours ago

Hello, I am desperatly looking for a feature from MEMORYMAN which I just can not find in any similar VST products, the clones are...

Solar High Power
replies: 4 views: 524
filterfreak 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,504 views: 252,838
swafford 5 hours ago

Hey guys, First post here, actually it's the reason I registered. I saw a similar post, but all the recommendations there were...

alexlapugean
replies: 11 views: 727
Mark Alpine 5 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 181 views: 28,660
HCMarkus 5 hours ago

"Someone asked me to provide an mp3 with the following specifications. "The audio file should be 2 channel stereo...

johns9
replies: 9 views: 503
Monkey Man 6 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,011 views: 882,330
dandan1995 7 hours ago

Recently purchased the Zed R-16 and am currently struggling with the Analog mix down. I'm sending bused audio from Ableton into...

dandan1995
replies: 0 views: 133
dandan1995 8 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 21 views: 909
oshogg 8 hours ago

Searched all over trying to find the patch for ak.sys (Windows version) that fixes the problem with the Program Editor won't...

jakerj
replies: 1 views: 231
aomahana 10 hours ago

Apologies, if this is already posted -- did not find it in a search. Go at it! My list is not ready yet... and to draw...

theMuzzl3
replies: 91 views: 19,379
E-Irizarry 12 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,983 views: 640,283
loopy 12 hours ago

I would really like it if you would follow through with this, as you mentioned early on. I like your plugs....but literally will...

sam c
replies: 30 views: 2,361
Lionscage 13 hours ago

Hi all :) I have the demo of Avenger, and am seriously considering a purchase. Seems like a rather expensive endeavor......

salbinti
replies: 7 views: 465
Tnevz 13 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,398 views: 121,158
FoxMulderFBI 15 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,361 views: 528,035
Zyzygis 19 hours ago

Howdy folks... First time getting sluttzy I purchased a 2019 Macbook Pro 16" with 32GB RAM and 8 Core i9 processor + 2TB...

trip0r
replies: 5 views: 612
mikeka 19 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,224 views: 1,198,397
Emanuel23 19 hours ago

Has anyone had a chance to install or use the new 4 channel mic-pre module for the Lynx Aurora (n) ? Just looking for some...

nas
replies: 1 views: 351
Production_Arsen 19 hours ago

I managed to record drums with click track. The drummer wants me to look after if he is in the beat. Do I check it manually or is...

Green78
replies: 8 views: 683
joeq 20 hours ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 57 views: 20,925
greyham 23 hours ago

Hello, Sorry if this has been dealt with before, I tried searching but I just get things about actual delay FX. So I'm...

orca
replies: 0 views: 334
orca 1 day ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 297 views: 53,964
filterfreak 1 day ago

I think/hope this is a straightforward question. Is Apollo worth the extra $, as compared to interfaces with similar i/o...

K.Lastima
replies: 98 views: 4,619
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Anyone else besides me being driven crazy by the constant upgrades to Win 10? They had version 1909 come out this week and from...

wrgkmc
replies: 40 views: 1,680
ponzi 1 day ago

I created a video, showcasing the results of installing an eGPU, and the effect it has on CPU usage within your DAW. Let me know...

jbehrmusic
replies: 32 views: 1,635
lllubi 1 day ago

I just set up an old Dell Optiplex specifically to run a very scaled down version of Win XP Pro SP3. I installed a PCI firewire...

Thisiscobras
replies: 3 views: 638
snoskit 1 day ago

My Windows 10 workstation (Intel i7-4930k @ 3.4 GHz) shows a steady 50-60% CPU usage in Task Manager while Cubase falls to its...

Resort Records
replies: 6 views: 701
Jim Vee 1 day ago

First, here are 2 links so you can check this out before responding in case you're not already familiar with it. KVR: Concert...

wagtunes
replies: 65 views: 11,920
Gutz 1 day ago

Any thoughts on the Zen Tour product from Antelope? Conversion? are these lower range converters compared to the other...

Pchicago
replies: 1 views: 639
Pchicago 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
OisinE95 1 day ago

Hello, I am currently using 2CAudio Breeze 1.x for a live setup. I am quite happy with the sound and the versatility. It's...

amundsen
replies: 2 views: 604
msmucr 1 day ago

Hey guys, I’m in the market for a computer for my studio. I have been running a 2013 MacBook Pro Retina with 8gb ram with...

dkelaart
replies: 8 views: 764
jasonekratz 1 day ago

I am thinking of getting a MacBook Pro 15" 8 core because it is the most powerful Macbook that can be back graded to Mojave...

unheard80s.com
replies: 4 views: 549
unheard80s.com 1 day ago

Greetings Slutz... I have an OLD license that I totally forgot about sitting on my iLok. Didn't realize that I could upgrade...

Agno
replies: 52 views: 10,426
Kisame 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search