The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,445 views: 1,117,370
J_O_P 14 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 321 views: 32,087
mikeka 20 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,690 views: 918,750
studer58 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 65,655
George Necola 13th September 2005

I’ve got an opportunity to snag a top end Surface Studio 2 for a ridiculously good price. Seems like it might make for an...

KriticalMass
replies: 0 views: 1
KriticalMass 1 minute ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 3,963 views: 164,299
s0nguy 2 minutes ago

Hey all. I was told a while back that its highly recommended to use an external hard drive for recording music. I was curious as...

Maverick87
replies: 16 views: 24,642
rboy 3 minutes ago

Hi there, so one of the things i like to do with synths i have is sample my favorite patches before either they malfunction or...

part12studios
replies: 2 views: 40
part12studios 9 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 21,223 views: 1,676,672
zaphod 10 minutes ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 382 views: 16,234
UnderTow 14 minutes ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 907 views: 33,293
sax512 14 minutes ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 190 views: 38,767
smoke 18 minutes ago

Hey all, I use a TON of VERY cpu intensive plugins when mixing. I'm looking for a way to get a larger buffer size than 2048...

JackQuade
replies: 15 views: 3,998
bowzin 26 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,288 views: 224,585
Bassmankr 34 minutes ago

Just to be clear: I'm not talking about latency here. Context: An AVR I had connected through HDMI to my PC some time ago...

Audo
replies: 1 views: 53
BT64 36 minutes ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,010 views: 83,571
wr41th 1 hour ago

I'm currently experiencing VERY glitchy/slow playback, response times, yet the CPU is only showing around 60%. I'm self...

LSP
replies: 1 views: 254
MediaGary 2 hours ago

Hi all, I'm looking at incorporating an external 32 I/O board (Midas Venice 320) into my studio. Right now I'm just running a...

jgstarcaster
replies: 5 views: 527
jgstarcaster 2 hours ago

Very surprisingly I have not found the basic beats used to create some of the best music ever...in many peoples opinion Ringo...

fuzzblaster
replies: 20 views: 2,659
patshep 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,283 views: 434,189
dyscode 3 hours ago

Hi all, First things first, I have been in touch with Waves, but as some of you may have experienced, their customer/tech...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 2 views: 187
Princeton.Verb 4 hours ago
replies: 268 views: 15,721
TNM 4 hours ago

Please share your preferred plug-in for shaping the low-end of a so-so kick drum recording. I'm using bx-subfilter and a...

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 23 views: 1,602
thermal 5 hours ago

I'm currently applying a system-wide EQ using EQ APO, fed into by room measurements from REW. I'm looking to move away from my...

Audo
replies: 6 views: 330
Audo 7 hours ago

Hello all. Current setup: I'm currently running a setup where I do live DSP in the box. Got an RME Fireface UFX via...

ctcwired
replies: 4 views: 271
Ophelia22 8 hours ago

When you do sidechain compression, do any of you guys ever think about using different pumping amounts for low and high...

handbookofmagic
replies: 1 views: 440
Drumsound 9 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 120 views: 10,666
Toasty 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I’m new to every element of recording. I’m using Reaper and I plan to buy a Roland Td drum kit and will probably...

Ssublett
replies: 5 views: 170
Muser 11 hours ago

I have a very strange issue which I believe is power related that occurs while using my Apollo 8 Thunderbolt. Inconsistently and...

iipeacefrog
replies: 3 views: 510
iipeacefrog 11 hours ago

Hey folks, guess what....I just got a new laptop! It's a 17 inch Lenovo with the I7-9750H processor, 16 GB ram, and a 1TB SSD...

sleepwalk
replies: 3 views: 502
bowzin 11 hours ago

i9? Ryzen 7? Multi cores? Windows 10? I want something that can run it with low buffers .. Anyone know a laptop that...

Disease Factory
replies: 2 views: 714
ZT Scheer 12 hours ago

So I just made an account after browsing for years as a non member.:cowbell: Reason being that I've looked for ages now trying...

muumin
replies: 1 views: 354
Alndln 12 hours ago

Just after any opinions or experiences anyone may have in relation to screen size with their DAW... I'm thinking of replacing...

7wattsub
replies: 23 views: 1,490
jzero 13 hours ago

I`m hoping to get som help to get the latency down using my Ravenscroft 275 and ZOOM UAC-2. It is now 16 ms, measured with the...

guntun63
replies: 21 views: 1,092
ShadowsOfLife 13 hours ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 423 views: 21,872
markusschloesser 14 hours ago

I have a radar studio with windows 8.1. I cannot upgrade from that version of windows. I invested in presonus studio one...

acupunk
replies: 4 views: 359
acupunk 15 hours ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 98 views: 20,143
RJHollins 15 hours ago

Hi all I had this working some time ago, but now.... I am trying to get my Korg NanoKontrol2 to control some aspects of Kontakt...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 352
Jeff Hayat 15 hours ago

I wanted to share my experience here for users of auto-align. I used to rant and rave about that plugin, until one day I...

Deleted 4205102
replies: 33 views: 17,127
Amsoily 16 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,696 views: 638,191
Sleazy_Rider 18 hours ago

Hi, i am at a dead end trying to set up a Behringer ADA 8200 with my Motu Traveler MK3. I can't see on the internet a clear guide...

TimWolf
replies: 5 views: 289
msmucr 18 hours ago

Let's start with secrets. You put reverb on bus and use sends. To have decent reverb level for blending\size as per mike senior's...

yrdlofff
replies: 30 views: 1,212
NamesAreAPain 18 hours ago

Have a UFX and looking to get another 8 AD/DA to run an analogue console from for summing. Have been offered - Second...

frlrubett
replies: 7 views: 790
hello people 18 hours ago

Hi there, For some months I've had problems with USB MIDI with the Babyface Pro and two of my DSI/Sequential synths: OB-6 Module...

replies: 1 views: 249
191919 20 hours ago

Trying to get an Audient id 44 and O2r96 to play nice together with Cubase 10. Trying to use 16 channels ADAT in/out from...

Saucyjack
replies: 2 views: 501
Saucyjack 21 hours ago

Hey everyone, I see quite a few positive reviews for the Motu 16a but not much info about the Ferrofish a16. Anyone...

pep4ik
replies: 1 views: 1,142
Avos88 21 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to get a tape emulation plugin. I've read as many related threads as I could but still don't know which one to...

mOne8
replies: 7 views: 624
CPhoenix 21 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,347 views: 768,979
plexus 22 hours ago

Hello, I'm currently looking at an Apollo x6 interface for my system. I currently own an Antelope Pure 2 but for different...

joulss
replies: 9 views: 1,035
joulss 22 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 396 views: 60,627
Mikael B 23 hours ago

Hey folks, My musical direction is taking yet another fun turn, this time quite an unexpected one where I'm somewhat out of my...

Justin Hitchborn
replies: 1 views: 305
Justin Hitchborn 1 day ago

A likely small but bizarre problem: I am using a Scarlett 18i8 (vers 1) as an interface for a PC (i7, 16gb ram, Asus board)....

Kirra1
replies: 7 views: 260
BT64 1 day ago

Hello ! We've just released a major update of Pigments. It brings cool new features and various improvements. Pigments owners,...

Edouard Arturia
replies: 0 views: 498
Edouard Arturia 1 day ago

I've been running two Lynx Aurora 16, both with LT-TB (thunderbolt) cards as a 32 channel aggregate device for years, with very...

KazRemark
replies: 4 views: 390
SoundWeavers 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search