The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 271 views: 48,802
TurboJets 6 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 46 views: 3,493
mike-661 8 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,305 views: 598,457
Dallon426 21 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,103 views: 794,638
Pete Kaine 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,589
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi guys, I have a question and observation regarding high converters. I’ve read most posts about this already, but a lot are...

njv
replies: 10 views: 393
njv 9 minutes ago

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great. It's been a while since I posted here :) I was listening to music via my Focusrite...

fgimian
replies: 2 views: 236
fgimian 11 minutes ago

I’m sick of using the mouse and thinking of either a C24 or Slate mti — I’ve been offered a good deal on a C24 (Avid just...

karljohnson
replies: 29 views: 987
harry_seldon 14 minutes ago
replies: 94 views: 3,943
T_R_S 33 minutes ago

Hello Folks, Ever since the start of time, and before having those 1 TB internal SSDs built in, we used to be storing the...

DJ Bechara
replies: 2 views: 329
DJ Bechara 34 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,114 views: 885,907
Beatworld 41 minutes ago

Hi everybody, I'm the lucky owner of a 2882 for a couple of years. I've bought 3 days ago a Berhinger ada8200 because i...

FloreMusic
replies: 0 views: 68
FloreMusic 52 minutes ago

Making some changes to my (rather amateur) home studio set up. I have been going through a Digirack 002 with various rack gear...

srmd22
replies: 0 views: 76
srmd22 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,755 views: 385,107
davidgary73 1 hour ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 6 views: 345
bgood 1 hour ago

Will Omnisphere v1 work on windows 10 as a plugin for Reaper? I'm updating my studio computer after 10 years on the same...

markblasco
replies: 2 views: 226
markblasco 2 hours ago

Hello guys! So basically I have discovered the iD44 this night and now I'm having trouble deciding which one to buy. Firstly,...

PabloJordan
replies: 22 views: 2,543
Snatchman 2 hours ago

RND Portico II Master Buss Processor owners… I am wondering if there is ANY plug-in that gets anywhere near, what you can...

scvo
replies: 68 views: 7,370
augustin187 2 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 91 views: 4,431
djshire 3 hours ago

Okay I'm just going to come out and say it. I am stuck on looking into two older legendary sound cards. The RME 96/8 digi, or...

Shakedown St.
replies: 9 views: 520
12Bass 3 hours ago

There are plugins which exists both in PC and UAD versions. But are they the same? Does UAD work better? There are many theories...

komil
replies: 19 views: 1,914
TNM 4 hours ago

EDIT: I'm rewriting the OP to reflect more specifics. LOOKING FOR MASTER BUS LIMITER WITH FOLLOWING QUALITIES: 1) Brickwall...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 172 views: 3,097
cdruzeta 4 hours ago

Just got my new Ultralite Mk4 in the mail today and have been blown away by the pristine audio quality & low latency --...

ZenEagle
replies: 3 views: 408
Alndln 5 hours ago

I'm trying to convert some 24-bit/48 kHz .wav audio files to 320 kbps/48kHz AAC. I am trying to use iTunes, but it will only let...

Glo
replies: 9 views: 191
Glo 6 hours ago

Hi everybody, i'm a good reader of this forum but i can't find my answer in the other topic...so i decide to post a question. Can...

iNico
replies: 1 views: 160
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

I've been reading through the manual for various Melda plugs, and not quite seeing if there is a way to take whatever is in a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 97
Ain't Nobody 6 hours ago

Hope someone network savvy can help me out here, I am going crazy... I have two macbook pros that I have hooked up with a cat...

thermal
replies: 7 views: 146
msmucr 6 hours ago

Howdy, so I recently bought Superior Drummer and I'm having a bit of difficulty getting my head around some of the routing. I am...

zigziglar
replies: 4 views: 1,814
tracks 7 hours ago

Hi - all just ordered a 6950x from an ebay seller who has good reviews (though I know that doesn't necessarily mean...

gmontano
replies: 2 views: 161
gmontano 7 hours ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 215 views: 13,772
StoneyBCN 7 hours ago

I bought AC a while back and I kinda regret the purchase. I've demoed numerous saturation plugs that I like WAY better. I'm not...

79adam79
replies: 3 views: 207
BM Grabber 9 hours ago

EDIT: Wanted to add that I've since come across this video which addresses some of the questions, though others...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 266
Ain't Nobody 9 hours ago

Hi. I am Ted, and I`m from space. You will never find me. I am working on a musical project directed towards earth, and I need...

Space Ted
replies: 6 views: 372
theblue1 11 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 723 views: 97,520
pw2005 11 hours ago

So my buddy's came over today with an Apollo twin silver face thunderbolt. I have a gigabyte z77X ud4th with thunderbolt 1...

j32smith
replies: 2 views: 495
Alndln 12 hours ago

In my research on EQ plugins I've found that the DMG EQuilibrium is the closest to being the highest praised EQ plugin I've read...

79adam79
replies: 452 views: 46,655
nil hartman 12 hours ago

Hi, I have an audiofire 12 but im really not happy with it. Before that I was just using a focusrite scarlett and I was...

panicinbabylon
replies: 4 views: 343
Alndln 12 hours ago

Spent a few hours this morning trying to do something only to find that 3 of the Match EQ's I tried didn't quite have the right...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 155
Ain't Nobody 12 hours ago

SPDIF from motherboard to AD/DA (UA 2192) ? or $700 soundcard needed? 2 channel mix rig only, no inputs needed in this...

rockgod1968
replies: 6 views: 394
rockgod1968 13 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 52 views: 6,205
apophis999 13 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 288 views: 22,901
Antoine Fabi 13 hours ago

Hi! , Is there any performance differences between VST and VST3 plugins. Just interested for practical usage reasons. Thanks.

FFTW
replies: 15 views: 4,705
e-are 14 hours ago

I recall a conversation where FF essentially said they could do this, but in the end, it was an offline process. Here's what I'd...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 32 views: 482
Ain't Nobody 15 hours ago

While some of the distinctions like MultiBand brickwall limiting, or special features of something like DSM or Match EQ migh set...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 268
matucha 17 hours ago

Hello everyone, lurker coming out of the shadows here, fingers crossed I'm not SOL with this, but I've searched both the forum...

Id10t3qu3
replies: 17 views: 754
Id10t3qu3 19 hours ago

Hi, I'm wondering if I can offload my current external drive to my home server (well, networked PC) so my MacBook no longer needs...

Gunark
replies: 0 views: 180
Gunark 20 hours ago

Hello Everyone, My presonus monitor station v1 just broken doesnt works anymore. I try to search new controller cause i used 10...

usoygur
replies: 9 views: 420
usoygur 20 hours ago

Hi! I would like to use a firewire interface with a thunderbolt to firewire adapter, but I'm already using my one thunderbolt...

dunnoaname
replies: 2 views: 229
lumpfish 21 hours ago

I started with BFD drums, then BFD 2, and then BFD 3. Recently I purchased Superior Drummer 3. I am still learning the program,...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 6 views: 732
Glenn Bucci 1 day ago

From what I've heard so far: * High Pass Filters and Low Pass Filters can help remove very high and very low frequencies from...

minervx
replies: 2 views: 245
Dr. Mordo 1 day ago

Which is better for mixing between these two in Windows ? Which has stable drivers for long project like 100 tracks. Since i dont...

margam
replies: 3 views: 856
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 70 views: 6,583
bill5 1 day ago

Hi! How can i run my guitar output through a soft synth in Live? Thank you!

baudade
replies: 0 views: 233
baudade 1 day ago

Hi Slutz, I'm looking to sell some of my home studio gear to go live with an electronic duo. I currently have Dangerous Source +...

orangefridge
replies: 2 views: 354
msmucr 1 day ago

Hi guys, i'm new in the forum. I am experiencing 2 big problems - There's noise anytime i record audio in cubase; mics,...

DolceGuevara
replies: 2 views: 345
DolceGuevara 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search