The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,937 views: 867,050
mattiasnyc 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,846 views: 690,924
filo01 6 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 269 views: 24,203
Monkey Man 19 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,797
George Necola 13th September 2005

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,566 views: 612,669
LAtoNash 25 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 698 views: 47,710
Loud Noize Ent. 30 minutes ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,782 views: 579,327
ponzi 1 hour ago

I’m currently on 1st generation i7-920 built PC. 24GB ram. Internal drives: system SSD: 1TB. soft synths / samples SSD: 3TB...

TS-12
replies: 7 views: 418
thermal 1 hour ago

So, I've been driving myself mad lately thinking about what interface to get. I'm currently leaning towards the RME Fireface...

MisterCrayle
replies: 22 views: 1,131
CPhoenix 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,078 views: 1,084,294
nightenlight 1 hour ago

No pre-amps, no plug ins, no fx,....just good (or great) conversion. Who makes one without having to refinance my house?

phaqu
replies: 12 views: 754
CPhoenix 1 hour ago

Hey everyone. apologies if this is a recurring feed, i couldn't find the answer so here is the question again... i work as a...

jernerbirdy
replies: 17 views: 817
dethbyoogabooga 2 hours ago

I put a fair amount of effort into recording a bunch of guitars for a song I just learned is just a bit too high for the...

troggg
replies: 17 views: 695
thenoodle 2 hours ago

Just curious, because according to Microsoft (by one of its software guys), its the only version of windows 10 that is...

DrAudiospecific
replies: 7 views: 376
Marando 2 hours ago

Since I am editing my field recordings to prepare them as samples for a sampler, I use Eq many times. Sometimes even 4 or 5...

Langur
replies: 21 views: 363
joeq 2 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 107 views: 3,837
Jeezo 3 hours ago

Hi There, Just bought myself a laptop and need an audio interface thats portable and bus powered if possible. Currently have...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 1 views: 151
e6400ultra 3 hours ago

Well...I need a recommendation for a pc or non Mac computer ...but also a Mac ...and a few other issues . I’ve had some...

NoPro
replies: 8 views: 245
Nosajjao 3 hours ago

so I randomly get a click here and there when monitoring my microphone through rme totalmix fx and when recording with it. Dont...

azdre90
replies: 2 views: 81
azdre90 3 hours ago

Hi Plugins are better & better, computers are faster & faster, YET latency is still killing the joys of modern DAWs....

invalidusername
replies: 78 views: 2,424
Brent Hahn 4 hours ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 56 views: 10,280
Sascha Franck 5 hours ago

Saw this video the other day: https://youtu.be/R6T80i4gDwo I think what he talks about in the video makes very much sense....

DaPhunk73
replies: 3 views: 228
db9d9 6 hours ago

Hi. I watched this tutorial and got the live input working. I have an EVOC 20 PS with the side chain input to input1 (mic in)...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 383
benjiboko 6 hours ago

Hey all, Due to a power surge issue a while back I always turn my system computer off when I leave the studio. The only sort...

Rezivor
replies: 1 views: 94
Lumbergh 6 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 39 views: 1,530
thermos 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 859 views: 68,189
musicman691 8 hours ago

I'm wondering if there is a drum trigger/replacement plugin that allows velocity switching samples. ie. If plugin is on snare...

Diegel
replies: 1 views: 119
Diegel 8 hours ago

Hello, I wonder if there is some plugin that would somehow simulate the effect of having non-coincident stereo microphone array...

rojaros
replies: 12 views: 465
rojaros 8 hours ago

Hiya everyone so...... Does anyone know why it does this / how to stop it from doing this? I stick the plugin waves tune...

stephen a.cute
replies: 21 views: 14,884
bobpepek 8 hours ago

Is this normal? I have an Axe-Fx connected via S/PDIF in/out & apparently, the interface is only able to receive signal...

MisterCrayle
replies: 6 views: 241
MisterCrayle 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm new but hopefully posting in the right thread. I bought the new MacBook Pro this week and realized soon after opening...

EK2dX
replies: 0 views: 109
EK2dX 9 hours ago

Hello, So I have noticed something. I have already contacted the EastWest support about it. Best Service claims their EastWest...

Horizon7777
replies: 2 views: 318
iLex 11 hours ago

It's 2018 and DPC latency is still a major problem. Is it really that hard for computer manufacturers to put together a system...

Scoox
replies: 11 views: 434
DrAudiospecific 11 hours ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 64 views: 5,641
easymixstudio 11 hours ago

Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD | Sweetwater.com Looks like crazy specs for a $100 interface right?

dullfangs
replies: 10 views: 6,435
sinisterbr 11 hours ago

Hi, I am trying to get the UAD Apollo Twin Mk2 to work with my PC. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Motherboard is Asus...

DMan
replies: 39 views: 679
mamm7215 12 hours ago

I've been trying to research the Lynx N for a while now and I haven't seen much chat about them and most importantly I haven't...

sonicvisuals
replies: 2 views: 527
Danielbest1 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I’ve had this problem for years on my macpro 3;1 and it drives me bonkers. When I put the Mac to sleep, the USB...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 1 views: 63
DJElectricDaddy 12 hours ago

Hello, I'm getting a high pitch sound from my speakers during CPU load over 1GHz. Below there's zero pitch sound. I've read a...

Teelf
replies: 3 views: 372
Poinzy 13 hours ago

I love the sound of classic drum machines for the slight variation you hear in the claps, hi-hate etc. as they're not just a...

jomtones
replies: 9 views: 424
Chris Luzz 13 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 115 views: 8,030
maxwelldub 14 hours ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPe MADI card to use with my Orion 32 via PCIe instead of USB. The MADI card arrived today, and I'm...

nwtlnts
replies: 10 views: 642
JRT_in_WMass 14 hours ago

I've tried to learn and get comfortable with synth plugins in the past, but I've always moved on and back into acoustic/electric...

tromostheory
replies: 9 views: 473
LFO8 15 hours ago

I have been browsing around for more good Lexicon, AMS, etc IR libraries (I have Waves IR1 and Reason RV7000) and ran across...

robinschell
replies: 0 views: 149
robinschell 16 hours ago

Curious to hear everyone's top delay plugins. Let's say top three. Any new ones that piqued any interest?...or are we all still...

fairchildren
replies: 40 views: 2,132
Wilburguy 17 hours ago

Hey I’m new to the forum & I was wondering if you guys can help me choose a laptop that will be solid for music production...

BandanaLee
replies: 2 views: 181
Sleazy_Rider 17 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 994 views: 94,229
mh_bj 17 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 72 views: 4,530
BrandyB 18 hours ago

Hello, I want to use Pro Tools Key Commands in Nuendo 7.1. I know that it is better to use each DAW's native Key...

torpor
replies: 0 views: 138
torpor 18 hours ago

I had this unit many years ago when I was on a pro tools rig. I really miss it, it just sounded incredible on so many sources....

syntheticrhyme
replies: 21 views: 6,247
deedeeyeah 19 hours ago

I've decided to move over from Windows to Mac for music production. I mainly use Ableton, but will look at Logic as another...

pramster
replies: 62 views: 9,192
Oop 19 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 120 views: 8,149
Andy Gone 20 hours ago

Hi all, Besides throwing them in a skip, are there any uses for old unused computers and monitors like windows 98, 2000, xp and...

pquinn
replies: 11 views: 545
Steve Fogal 23 hours ago

Hi guys Looking for a quality multi-channel I/O box with solid, low noise preamps/converters to pair with a MOTU 828es for use...

gradivus
replies: 11 views: 642
gradivus 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search