The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,329 views: 602,315
Pete Kaine 3 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,157 views: 798,155
Dor 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 275 views: 50,485
mymuse77 2 days ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 56 views: 4,067
b0se 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,719
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all. Been working on a mid 2009 MacBook Pro using Studio One for the longest time, and since I've been doing more serious...

Anm15
replies: 6 views: 460
explorer 1 minute ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 132 views: 9,996
Karloff70 6 minutes ago

It has been Presonus' position since day one that hardware workstations such as the Roland Jupiter 50 I had and the Korg M3 I use...

troggg
replies: 4 views: 341
troggg 33 minutes ago

Hi, there is not a lot of reviews about Antelope FX and how good they are compared to UAD. Antelope is giving the FX suite for...

Sofort
replies: 22 views: 2,270
Ichabod 44 minutes ago

Is there something like it? I currently mostly use ValhallaRoom. It does large spaces very well but I'm looking for something...

fazealigned
replies: 11 views: 3,430
bgood 51 minutes ago

EDIT: I'm rewriting the OP to reflect more specifics. LOOKING FOR MASTER BUS LIMITER WITH FOLLOWING QUALITIES: 1) Brickwall...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 194 views: 3,749
Ain't Nobody 1 hour ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 91 views: 19,551
ardis 1 hour ago

Hi! What is the cheapest route for Windows to access UA plugins at the moment. Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Duo is about...

kite
replies: 7 views: 850
Universal Audio 1 hour ago

I want to replace the m-audio box I've been using to send 8 extra channels to my Apollo over ADAT. Both the Apollo and 4-710D...

blackmajik2021
replies: 3 views: 618
Universal Audio 1 hour ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 76 views: 4,757
dickiefunk 1 hour ago

Dear musician friends, I’m Michael from Switzerland & Newbie here. It’s my very first Post here and I’m really sorry...

4gotten5tudio
replies: 37 views: 2,074
seclusion 1 hour ago

Does anyone know of a plugin (or nebula program) that emulates the dolby 361a?

powpowmeow
replies: 2 views: 150
Mplay 1 hour ago

Hey all -- Not exactly sure where to leave this question, but perhaps someone can help nonetheless. TL;DR -- I'm looking...

derrek_clay
replies: 5 views: 382
derrek_clay 2 hours ago
replies: 225 views: 10,671
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Sorry for the long title. Checked both stickied threads on latency, and USB interfaces, but the latency thread is mostly...

joru100
replies: 27 views: 1,988
batsbrew 2 hours ago

I've been wondering about this Rhodes sound for ages, the solo one in the intro of this...

Barfunkel
replies: 4 views: 160
worm 3 hours ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 99 views: 2,848
Pete Kaine 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,220 views: 479,014
Pete Kaine 4 hours ago

Hi Gear Slutz, After months of coding, preparation and testing our team are happy to announce the launch of our first plug-in,...

Denise.Audio
replies: 0 views: 107
Denise.Audio 5 hours ago

Hi guys, have you heard from the new online-service Plugs & Samples, where you have the chance to get new software and...

CPS
replies: 1 views: 195
SpartacusHungary 6 hours ago

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 94 views: 7,972
Eric Stravinsky 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,850 views: 388,284
davidgary73 7 hours ago

Hello all, I'm usually a Mac user (I've got a couple of Macbooks) and love them. I've decided to build my own Music PC this...

endofnight
replies: 103 views: 16,281
DAW PLUS 7 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,182 views: 892,154
zaphod 7 hours ago

Hi, I've been using the Apollo Twin for a few years now and it's time for me to upgrade my A/D & D/A. My budget is around...

musicminister187
replies: 15 views: 1,239
Rumi 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Alndln 13 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 745 views: 100,006
kirito 15 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been running Addictive Drums (the original version - not 2) on my Mac using 32Lives to run it in Logic X....

sparky88
replies: 0 views: 132
sparky88 15 hours ago

alright so for snare replacement what i like to do sometimes is just record a take of snare only and then align each individual...

Transcendence
replies: 0 views: 153
Transcendence 15 hours ago

Does anyone know what the range of the ratio is on the Gain Reduction knob? Like if it's cranked is it infinity:1 (a...

powpowmeow
replies: 0 views: 155
powpowmeow 15 hours ago

Hello, I have an old Digitech Vocalist Live 4 harmonizer that I'd like to connect to my Audient ID14 interface in order...

foxwaves
replies: 6 views: 191
foxwaves 16 hours ago

Hey folks, For the sake of easy recall and flexibility, I am trying to get rid of any hardware on my mixbus. I usually use...

WheelieR
replies: 25 views: 831
WheelieR 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
nelsona 16 hours ago

My first experience purchasing a sample pack from 8DIO.com resulted in No invoice nor download code subsequent to submitting my...

ChrisNunchuck
replies: 16 views: 1,493
ChrisNunchuck 19 hours ago

Hi! Newbie here.... I have an old Echo Gina (20-bit) PCI card/breakout box/connector that I'd like to sell, but will simply...

Paul_W
replies: 43 views: 11,331
WooTongueCrew 1 day ago

Hi all! Looking to upgrade to a new interface (I've been rocking the internal AD/DA on a Mackie 1640i for some years now) and...

grahambo!
replies: 2 views: 390
SDB_12 1 day ago

A supposedly quick reboot yesterday led me on a nightmarish journey with Windows 10 - Fall Creators Update(FCU) (late 2017 for...

kodebode
replies: 4 views: 2,206
Cookiie 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,217 views: 589,896
stinkyfingers 1 day ago

I recently demoed/trialed Soundtoys Microshift, and I found it to be pretty good. Simple to use, fast workflow and very subtle if...

Kisame
replies: 13 views: 891
Alex_HS 1 day ago

Hey All, I've been using the silver Apollo 8 Quad for some time now. I pair it with the Dangerous D-box which I only use for...

HobbyRobby
replies: 6 views: 1,232
PJ7 1 day ago

I feel like I'm up to my neck in saturation plugins that I own: Trash 2, Saturn, Melda Multiband Saturator, PSP Vintage Warmer2...

LGK_Dude
replies: 35 views: 5,308
Kisame 1 day ago

Interested in people's experience with Acustica Audio and drums. Wondering which one will give lots of slap, snap and pop to a...

Moon Unit Sound
replies: 4 views: 495
Moon Unit Sound 1 day ago

hi. im going to be getting komplete 11 soon. ive had a quick look at the installation guide and it says i need to select target...

Richarddthompson
replies: 9 views: 359
arT2 1 day ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 545 views: 45,909
Monkey Man 1 day ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,815 views: 366,206
raal 1 day ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 341 views: 27,940
pounce 1 day ago

first of all i cant update firmware(it failed after initialize) anybody has any idea how to fix this? (tried both 3.2.0 driver...

stagio
replies: 3 views: 901
[email protected] 1 day ago

I am curious as to everyone's opinion as to what sub $1000 recording interfaces have the best a/d d/a converters. I currently run...

pwrmac7600
replies: 24 views: 3,826
Goldberg 1 day ago

Hey all, I'm having some troubles with my Apollo Twin (gen. 1) and am looking at upgrading my interface. I have been hearing...

pingpongdelay
replies: 15 views: 735
kakao 1 day ago

Hi all! I've been getting some weird gremlins with my audio printing early or late. I've encountered this issue repeatedly...

Kroc
replies: 0 views: 266
Kroc 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search