The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,949 views: 1,564,778
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,856 views: 1,296,613
RyanC 1 day ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 307 views: 40,298
aramaki 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,588
George Necola 13th September 2005

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,019 views: 129,886
tonyp145 1 minute ago

I did a search here and didn't come up with satisfying answers, so if I may... I have a MixPre-6 II and it is a wonderful piece...

NightOtter
replies: 2 views: 91
mattrixx 28 minutes ago

I read a lot of horrors of running Universal Audio Thunderbolt interfaces on PC. Anyone that have it running smoothly, can you...

TS-12
replies: 14 views: 579
Diogo C 28 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 2,231 views: 143,645
thenoodle 52 minutes ago

Hi I was hoping you could help me out here Im making the jump to computer recording as for years and years ive stuck by a...

JBaptist
replies: 2 views: 75
ambiguous signal 52 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 17,465 views: 1,292,398
Freqdivider 1 hour ago

Has anyone upgraded from USB to Thunderbolt on the Hilo? I suppose there should be no difference in sound, since it is merely a...

burns46824
replies: 13 views: 3,187
szyam 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,500 views: 1,286,308
sean8877 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,561 views: 2,908,910
The_Ogre 3 hours ago

Been using a machine running Win7 x64 for many years now, & while its worked ok, its getting to the point where I'm looking...

stoltz
replies: 41 views: 618
bill5 3 hours ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 149 views: 41,101
elambo 4 hours ago

Hi im trying to reconnect my External synths to use in logic. just got a new Mac mini with catalina. im using a Motu 828x with...

Reggaeroots14
replies: 1 views: 88
Monotremata 4 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 258 views: 41,323
Pictus 5 hours ago

Hey guys Pretty self explanatory in the title really, I’m referring to the channel strips specifically made for the system. I...

ashm
replies: 0 views: 68
ashm 5 hours ago

Hey Folks, Hobbiest with my own studio. I use a lot of software and plugins etc. Currently have a 6 core Mac Pro Trashcan...

A M Kelly
replies: 5 views: 153
dayyob 6 hours ago

I'm interested in EW strings libraries. It appears that "Play 6" is not scalable. Then, what is its size? How much...

Chri
replies: 0 views: 67
Chri 6 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,521 views: 109,879
SamSpacey 7 hours ago

is there a buss powered audio interface with thunderbolt 3 input for use with new macbook air m1 (silent, no fans) for direct...

surflounge
replies: 23 views: 8,532
abell1234 8 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 350 views: 54,598
KelbyVP 9 hours ago

Anyone having issues re this just install another app called Teamviewer. Apparently they can do what Microsoft can't Mod feel...

Kola
replies: 4 views: 87
Kola 9 hours ago

I have a three-part series in the making here. Part 1 talks mostly about build (or buy) and some decisions. Parts 2 and 3 have...

Psychlist1972
replies: 101 views: 5,057
ponzi 9 hours ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 350 views: 39,987
Pictus 9 hours ago

Hi there, I ended up buying a new Macbook Pro M1 and I have a Motu 8Pre Firewire that still works great. Of course the two...

Dbmoving
replies: 3 views: 307
joshpalmer77 9 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 829 views: 61,095
bigtourist 10 hours ago

Using a Mackie HUI as a MIDI control surface only, and not for raw audio... Does the Mackie HUI's meter bridge just reflect the...

filmcomposer
replies: 7 views: 376
muzikal 10 hours ago

Does anyone know any nice preamp emulations?

Jansemann4433
replies: 20 views: 533
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

I've been having a plugin spring clean and workflow refresh. I now have a Softube Console 1 with the SSL 4K, 9K and British A...

Deleted fe72b38
replies: 23 views: 1,537
Bushman 11 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 228 views: 19,260
Carnivale 12 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 98 views: 7,016
hearttimes 12 hours ago

hi all together, i´m just recording my grand piano (yamaha c3) for a new album release of a jazz quartet. (+ trombone, bass,...

jatzemann
replies: 14 views: 271
jatzemann 14 hours ago

Hey everyone, I see quite a few positive reviews for the Motu 16a but not much info about the Ferrofish a16. Anyone...

pep4ik
replies: 10 views: 2,167
markusschloesser 15 hours ago

Hi all, wonder if someone can help me diagnose an issue with my Windows10 laptop. I use it mainly for Bitwig with a few cpu-heavy...

DWJames
replies: 7 views: 192
markusschloesser 15 hours ago

I'm looking to invest in a few good instrument libraries for film scoring and sound design. What are your top 5? In 2013 I bought...

Nevelous
replies: 3 views: 195
Nevelous 15 hours ago

Hi everyone! After twenty years of using Macs to create music, I've taken the plunge to build my very first MONSTER music PC....

~ufo~
replies: 25 views: 1,215
~ufo~ 16 hours ago

Does it make sense to use Sonarworks together with my monitors when I mix at very low volume? (around 60 db). The eq response...

MpaMusik
replies: 0 views: 94
MpaMusik 16 hours ago

Hi guys, I need a portable audio interface with good converters and at least 6 physical outputs / 4 inputs and I am considering...

ubezahn
replies: 0 views: 101
ubezahn 17 hours ago

Hey everyone, How do i turn off DFD in Kontakt Player? I have a rather old PC with a slow SSD, and i record almost all...

creaze
replies: 2 views: 96
bojan_1 18 hours ago

I have logged 14 hours on this and I can't get it to work. My goal is simple and normal. I would like the software knobs on a...

MutantHero
replies: 1 views: 88
zvukofor 18 hours ago

I am running Ableton 10.1.30 on a 2019 MacBook Pro. As I have some external hardware, I am running this through an MX-1, and...

Jabzz
replies: 0 views: 80
Jabzz 19 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone compared the two? I'm kind of confused and the prices are quite close. The BB Pro looks great, and the...

mOne8
replies: 33 views: 27,071
DjLoony 19 hours ago

Hi there, I have a MacBook Pro 2017 that I'm running out of ports to connect my gear to. I have a USB hub at the moment...

Soundsauca
replies: 4 views: 176
Soundsauca 21 hours ago

How many do you own and what is your favourite? **You can only choose one... GO!!!**

montanasan
replies: 41 views: 2,603
Calagan 23 hours ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 175 views: 61,734
alibling 23 hours ago

Hi guys!! Good to be back on this super helpful, priceless gear forum. So, I've spent the whole week, searching through...

my_studio
replies: 15 views: 324
ajrobb 1 day ago

There appears to be a bug in Windows 10 Sound Playback "Enhancements". There are five checkboxes in Enhancements....

chris319
replies: 3 views: 188
GYMusic 1 day ago

Hello. I am trying to Melodyne a clean bass DI signal. I already submitted a help requested to Celemony but I expect it will be...

Coconut_Head
replies: 0 views: 97
Coconut_Head 1 day ago

While I certainly understand the importance of a properly configured and powerful computer in this equation, I would appreciate...

evolvetek
replies: 9 views: 826
evolvetek 1 day ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,268 views: 943,039
augustusarnone 1 day ago

Dear Community It seems like I am in a revolving door on the way in to the next move in my game of "Buy your next...

Tezmack
replies: 19 views: 3,060
SonicAxiom 1 day ago

I am still running MacOS 10.12. I intend to update to MacOS 10.14 Mojave. Will the MOTU Ultralite (Mk1) work with Mojave?

blue monk
replies: 3 views: 150
borjam 1 day ago

Moderators