The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,235 views: 1,411,350
thomlin 48 minutes ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 39 views: 3,779
MattyJoe 5 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,481 views: 1,177,077
soupiraille 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,206
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,113 views: 1,084,125
Barncore 13 minutes ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 107 views: 6,743
thehightenor 34 minutes ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 7 views: 460
muzti040 36 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,694 views: 901,407
UltraByte 46 minutes ago

Hi , I'm the owner of a Multiface 1 / HDSP 9632 and an HDSP 9652 PCI cards . These 2 have been working in separate PC's for...

diaolosh
replies: 9 views: 431
diaolosh 47 minutes ago

Hi, I was wondering if anyone got the chance to compare the two, id love to hear some testimonies.

meymia
replies: 6 views: 3,495
trakzero 52 minutes ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,182 views: 918,995
Lehaselena 1 hour ago

Hi all. I have an RME UFX+ but windows 10 can't see it. I installed the driver, even the totalmix can see the interface and my...

bohitomi
replies: 0 views: 3
bohitomi 1 hour ago

Hey Gslutz! Wondering if anyone has any experience with the M-audio Profire 2626 or the Mackie Onyx Blackbird recording...

CumulusAudio
replies: 11 views: 6,159
Denta 1 hour ago

iLok down for anyone else? Just failing to authorize then does then dies mid session. Super frustrating.

Rukas
replies: 21 views: 517
BM Grabber 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I wanna know what pultec EQ you mostly use for mixing low-end, or vocals. Please let me know your reason why you...

llanea
replies: 11 views: 726
b0se 2 hours ago

Hi, I want to use Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 with the Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver that comes with Steinberg VST Connect...

torpor
replies: 2 views: 168
JackFocusrite 2 hours ago

Even using my Shure SMB7 on my voice, singing a few inches away, I have some sibilance on my voice. I'm pretty sure that mic is...

bluesmonk
replies: 41 views: 3,271
b0se 2 hours ago

I think it's time to bring back this discussion. A few introductory premisses (that can of course be contested cooge...) -...

OwDU7
replies: 870 views: 48,949
norbury brook 2 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 286 views: 49,143
parnarules 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,556 views: 2,491,788
UltraByte 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,894 views: 641,147
vitocorleone123 4 hours ago

I could use some advice on choosing the best interface(s) combination for my needs. I'm building a small home studio with three...

allegroconmolto
replies: 3 views: 158
VenVile 5 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 721 views: 108,652
NarxistDan 7 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,591 views: 581,303
homestudioguy 7 hours ago

My Universal Audio Apollo Twin died and after several back and forth emails with their support ticketing system they finally...

lattetown
replies: 0 views: 140
lattetown 7 hours ago

Hello! I am looking to buy a Control surface with faders that will last me a couple of years. First of all, I am working with...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 99
laperlestudio 8 hours ago

Hey everybody. Has anyone figured out a way to clock an iPhone to a DAW for the purposes or recording audio via the phone’s...

fenikner
replies: 1 views: 117
DNDK 9 hours ago

I have a pair of Red Tannoy Reveal speakers that are a bit older but in great shape. Would the Emotiva B1+ be a better speaker...

Gorquin
replies: 4 views: 275
Gorquin 10 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 335 views: 18,915
PAnthony 13 hours ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 173 views: 8,021
MusiKLover 13 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,189 views: 336,087
brucerothwell 13 hours ago

Massive X

Some quick thoughts after spending an hour or so with it: This is NI's first high-res, scalable interface. Finally! At 200%...

Stormchild
replies: 229 views: 19,652
TonStrom 13 hours ago

Yikes my old machine started switching itself off randomly. at first it was once every few weeks, now it's every 20...

Reptil
replies: 12 views: 517
BrettB 13 hours ago

is there a real multiband limiter plugin? for what I understand plugins like L3 use the multiband just for the sidechain, but...

ayskura
replies: 17 views: 546
msmucr 14 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 899 views: 106,182
vitocorleone123 14 hours ago

Hi there, I am just contemplating picking up a QSC. A lot of my recordings will be on-site at various small...

GWILLY
replies: 0 views: 132
GWILLY 15 hours ago

Eventide Unveils Pro Tools Integration for the H9000 Multi-Effects Processor Little Ferry, NJ, January 21, 2020 – Eventide...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 1,476
Orville71 16 hours ago

incredible... I am shocked how good these are. How is it possible Gearslutz community is ignoring such an high quality suite?...

ayskura
replies: 19 views: 2,085
ayskura 17 hours ago

My personal choices: Fab Filter Saturn 2 AA Gold 3 Preamps or AA Taupe Wavesfactory Spectre Soundtoys Decapitator...

motomotomoto
replies: 145 views: 17,803
Run23 17 hours ago

I'm about to order a new music PC, and had thought one thing I wouldn't have to worry about would be audio interface - just...

alligatorlizard
replies: 1 views: 128
TonyS 18 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 133 views: 9,290
bill5 19 hours ago

Hi all, I know there is not a lot of info about these interfaces but was hoping to get some opinions. I am especially...

J Dallas
replies: 2 views: 198
J Dallas 19 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 100 views: 15,995
andrewmoz 19 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 178 views: 58,067
miscend 20 hours ago

I use Linux, Reaper natively as the DAW, budget of around $3k for this setup. I'm looking to get an interface that has: 1....

lightnb
replies: 4 views: 312
MediaGary 22 hours ago

Hello, We are only going to need one input into a computer to pass and return audio from Zoom on a PC. If we put audio into...

Splinter
replies: 0 views: 114
Splinter 1 day ago

Hi guys, did you know that you can get actually Ableton Live 10 (Lite version) for free, without buying a hardware device?...

CPS
replies: 0 views: 148
CPS 1 day ago

Hey all, got an Orion last week, and while I have contacted customer support 2x they assured me that "ALL" my routing...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 7 views: 215
msmucr 1 day ago

hello ! can i use this interface with my adat focusrite octopre mkll dynamic...

lunecha
replies: 1 views: 205
BT64 1 day ago

As the title says, I am looking for some clarity regarding preamps that connect to interfaces (in my case Antelope Orion 32+ gen...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 4 views: 238
machdisk 1 day ago

I understand what grounding noise is - it has, unfortunately plagued me in three different studios with the same gear - I moved a...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 0 views: 136
Princeton.Verb 1 day ago

I have a shortcut folder on my PC (Windows10) desktop that points to my "Public" folder on my Mac laptop. It has been...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 161
popmann 1 day ago

I was thinking of buying an used RME Multiface (the first version) for 300€.. this is my first "pro" interface and...

ultra171
replies: 23 views: 5,214
Baltimore 1 day ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 20 views: 878
Kyle P. Gushue 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search