The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,055 views: 1,394,181
BVDL 48 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,464 views: 1,163,602
TAFKAT 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,919
George Necola 13th September 2005

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,069 views: 326,936
Miltos 5 minutes ago

I'm interested in creating Ambient music, and need some insight and help from those already doing something similar. The type of...

JohnnyRocket
replies: 44 views: 11,321
cspr_frndly_newb 22 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,258 views: 871,496
IM WHO YOU THINK 29 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,605 views: 88,608
Lady Gaia 1 hour ago

So many discussions on all core performance, turbo boost, core count... My question is which current CPU model is the best for...

mizzle
replies: 3 views: 236
chrischoir 2 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 464 views: 84,887
Bwogo 2 hours ago

Thimeo Stereo Tool https://www.stereotool.com/download/ The basic version (which is more than enough for anybody!) costs 35...

bmanic
replies: 11 views: 679
Karloff70 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,529 views: 640,097
Aziak 2 hours ago
replies: 6 views: 850
Dirk Churlish 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm searching for processors and effects that are MIDI controllable to use them with MIDI Pedals and Knobs The ones that...

Pali
replies: 25 views: 453
tific 2 hours ago

I have a Huawei Matebook X Pro 2018 with an i7 and 16gb ram. Full specs: CPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U (quad-core, 8MB cache,...

RubenP
replies: 15 views: 340
razorboy 2 hours ago

I am trying to open old projects that had instances of Maschine 1 and am finding no way to load them in Catalina. No way to...

quincyg
replies: 0 views: 84
quincyg 3 hours ago

I have Presonus Quantum with a couple different external preamps (chameleon 7603, art MPA gold) connected to line-ins 5, 7, and...

redddog
replies: 35 views: 406
redddog 5 hours ago

How do you work? Historically I've always just let one long session flow in Logic when tracking a band for the day, tracking...

Bobby Decay
replies: 7 views: 231
derco 5 hours ago

I've been very happy with my UCX, but I want to start summing through my mixer, so I need an interface with more outputs. ...

TheGetDown
replies: 29 views: 3,110
rectifried 5 hours ago

Hello everyone. I want to amplify a personal instrument construction with electric piezzos. I want to use 5 piezzo inputs and a...

midibassbass
replies: 3 views: 189
tific 6 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 250 views: 14,771
Ninecows 6 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my current soundcard (RME FireFace UC) and am mostly interested in the best sound quality - converters,...

Arcadia
replies: 7 views: 3,385
Lophophora 6 hours ago

Yikes my old machine started switching itself off randomly. at first it was once every few weeks, now it's every 20...

Reptil
replies: 3 views: 116
norbury brook 6 hours ago

I'm finding it hard to determine which interfaces have spdif. Specifically, which have coaxial spdif (preferred) Reason is...

daveasdf
replies: 3 views: 197
ChrisLudwig 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,721 views: 1,054,564
Arionas 8 hours ago

Hello, What's the best way to sync C-Lab Notator with Ableton? It'd be nice to be able to control the plugin synths via C-Lab...

upekah
replies: 0 views: 105
upekah 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
r.staettler 9 hours ago

hey all... Wondering if anyone else out there had any problems with their 8-Core Mac just shutting down randomly? I just got it...

soundtrackarcade
replies: 1 views: 666
Reptil 9 hours ago

Hi, I did a live recording of my friend's band last week.:guitarjam::rockband::synth: However, when I checked the recorded file...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 7 views: 348
DSK 9 hours ago

i've had Halion 6 for about a month now and its a really a deep software. Sounds great, decent library etc. Only problem with it...

StarfishMusic
replies: 0 views: 142
StarfishMusic 10 hours ago

I'm about to push the button to get Pigments by Arturia. I almost got Serum because it's nice and I have heard some bad ass banks...

Dave east
replies: 59 views: 12,505
alibling 13 hours ago

Hi guys It's been quite a while since the amazing Mixosaurus Kit A came to an end. Does anyone at all know what happened to...

Sequentialist
replies: 15 views: 3,123
keepitsimple 14 hours ago

Hi all. Looking to get an interface for recording (probably no more than two tracks at once), but will most be used for mixing...

analogmanash
replies: 10 views: 1,190
Melodicca 14 hours ago

Hi Slutz! This ones about UAD Apollo (Twin)_It's supported to run on Windows 10 64 (which I've got)_on OS images on some...

frazz
replies: 0 views: 102
frazz 14 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 15 views: 1,529
MattyJoe 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
psytrus 16 hours ago

I currently use the Steinberg MR816csx interface. I've been using it for approx. 12 years now, and I'm ready to upgrade,......

LSP
replies: 9 views: 808
psytrus 16 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have my mac mini hooked up to internet via a lan cable. I also have an Avid S1 that I want to connect to my...

jonpaulr123
replies: 4 views: 140
Rick Dalton 17 hours ago

The Symphony MKI is good sure, but if I wanted to go up a notch, even a small but noticeable one, what would you get?

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 294
nyandres 17 hours ago

Running Cubase 7.5 on a Windows 7 HDD. Adding a new Windows 10 SSD and will clone data except for OS and Cubase (upgrading to...

Fergie
replies: 0 views: 127
Fergie 22 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 227 views: 31,311
Pictus 22 hours ago

This is maybe less a question and more a call for more variety on the market. I'm wondering: What's the tightest...

Polarelch
replies: 1 views: 167
Bartolobartus 23 hours ago

I had to reimage my pc and lost the actual installer but have my license still. Does anyone know where any old nebula 3...

shadyru
replies: 18 views: 1,067
Fuseburn 1 day ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,221 views: 2,427,398
Shaolin 1 day ago

Hi guys, My Soundtoys plugins in Logic X (14.4.8) are only displaying with basic logic controls or editor mode and not their...

dylanfreed
replies: 0 views: 136
dylanfreed 1 day ago

Anyone here running a Mac Mini 2012 model with Logic Pro and Komplete? Looking for a cheap solution where I'm able to run these...

The_Champ
replies: 11 views: 422
Jay Asher 1 day ago

I'm right on the verge of buying an Apollo, but can't help but feel like I'm going to wind up wasting hundreds of dollars buying...

Miiko
replies: 156 views: 22,507
greggybud 1 day ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,941 views: 187,334
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Hi All, Does anyone know what the system requirements are for RME total mix v1.66? I'm running an old Mac computer OS 10.6.8....

Lovethyaudio
replies: 4 views: 302
Lovethyaudio 1 day ago

Is registering a twin x apollo audio interface possible with a usb computer? I'm trying to avail of the free plugin offer UA have...

cpjofarrell
replies: 2 views: 151
cpjofarrell 1 day ago

I've been out of the scene for a good 10 years plus, and it seems that there's a whole world of daws that went from freeware...

StrykeBack
replies: 13 views: 492
insider9 1 day ago

Hi there. Advanced apologies to all and the moderators if this is duplicating previous posts, but I did search for this...

MaverickMan
replies: 7 views: 241
gdoubleyou 1 day ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 656 views: 61,741
RitchieBorg 1 day ago

Hello, Which batch converter software can you recommend for WAV to FLAC conversion? I need a software compatible with...

amundsen
replies: 3 views: 155
msmucr 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search