The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By MeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,727 views: 108,396
lowkey 36 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,076 views: 1,054,502
ponzi 11 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,552 views: 866,057
DAW PLUS 19 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 33 views: 3,540
rezoneight 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 63,241
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 6,309 views: 358,061
M Albazy 26 minutes ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,803 views: 549,392
andy-cytomic 59 minutes ago

So, I own all the Slate plugins, I own probably half of the Universal Audio ones and half of the Plugin Alliance ones also. Plus...

arsmusic
replies: 2 views: 79
arsmusic 1 hour ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 97 views: 17,817
elambo 2 hours ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 155 views: 33,096
RJHollins 2 hours ago

Softube launches Console 1 Fader Building on the success of Console 1 was never going to be easy. But we believe in...

Softube
replies: 136 views: 1,892
SDB_12 2 hours ago

I have a Focusrite Clarett 4 pre thunderbolt after like an hour of use it gets really hot. Is this normal? Could being hot like...

PAnthony278
replies: 2 views: 130
Local Man 2 hours ago

I know we don’t know for sure what’s coming but I’m personally saving my dinero for Arturia V Collection assuming it’s on...

motomotomoto
replies: 25 views: 904
Dirtgrain 4 hours ago

Using Studio one 4.5 what is a good plugin to use to create a vocal harmony? that sounds natural and easy to use?

acupunk
replies: 1 views: 103
Dirtgrain 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,715 views: 1,539,336
doom64 4 hours ago

I know Boz makes the Mongoose, but wondering if there's a free plugin (or method) to get there too? Haven't tried it before,...

gravyface
replies: 5 views: 173
Mikael B 4 hours ago

Got an email stating: Great news for our Windows users with desktop systems! We have now officially released VRS8 Windows...

Roadie
replies: 0 views: 83
Roadie 5 hours ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 9 views: 1,248
Noctambulant 5 hours ago

Has anyone successfully used a UAD satellite firewire with a MacBook pro with USB-C only? Universal audio told me it should work...

Goldberg
replies: 2 views: 491
gdoubleyou 7 hours ago

sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question I want to get the audio of a youtube video to an audio file but when...

Brendonintendo
replies: 0 views: 84
Brendonintendo 7 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,575 views: 688,871
breakline 7 hours ago

Looking for real, unprocessed kick and snare samples. For anything other than heavy stuff, I find all the slate samples way too...

Hyder boy
replies: 7 views: 820
valjean24601 8 hours ago

After spending thousands over the last decade I’ve realized the best plugins I own and gravitate to the most are often the...

cjack2020
replies: 40 views: 1,595
Musician 8 hours ago

Of the following DAWs, which has developers that are most responsive to its user base? Logic Ableton Pro Tools Studio...

Measurability
replies: 0 views: 86
Measurability 8 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 26 views: 3,037
GregAnikin 8 hours ago

In particular, I’m looking for the best emulations/samples of the DMX, Linndrum, and maybe 707 too. If they offer more,...

pimket
replies: 1 views: 122
BT64 8 hours ago

Looking for a hardware controller specifically for controlling plug ins. Found this product and was curious to hear if...

proxy
replies: 18 views: 2,256
_jon 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 348 views: 12,684
UnderTow 10 hours ago

Hi there, I have an imac 2011 2.5ghz i5 with 256dds and 16gb ram. The harddisk has 70gb left. Logic fails many times. Much...

datafeist
replies: 12 views: 700
fastlanephil 12 hours ago

hi I'm know about to purchase one of these two.... I've changed my whole system to MAC MINI 2018 i7 64gb ram and I have a hard...

rayhill
replies: 8 views: 474
Webb 12 hours ago

I've been shopping around for a new Thunderbolt based audio interface and MIDI inputs are hit or miss big time. I currently have...

monkeymanx
replies: 2 views: 196
lllubi 13 hours ago

I recently upgraded my iMac 2019 to 10.15 (Catalina). I should of waited, but too late now. Works great except for one thing, my...

Guy Bacos
replies: 2 views: 176
jwh1192 13 hours ago

Many softsynths have a preset category "Chords". For example, Hive has it. What does it mean? I thought maybe they...

Mage
replies: 0 views: 115
Mage 14 hours ago

Hi folks! If you are looking for acoustic piano for you tracks, and need it to be free, take a look at my top 5 picks for FREE...

creativesauce
replies: 0 views: 130
creativesauce 15 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,473 views: 664,402
maurizio.dececco 15 hours ago

Do you guys think that UAD will release successor for "Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Duo" or Apogee for...

pizko
replies: 1 views: 140
thedomus 16 hours ago

Hi all, After a few successful giveaways from our “Let’s Build Plugins” eBook series, we at Audio Dev Academy...

AudioDevAcademy
replies: 0 views: 119
AudioDevAcademy 18 hours ago

I own a Motu AVB switch, a 24Ai and 16 Ai. The 24Ai and 16 A have been updated to the latest firmware via my IOS App on my I...

Suite Surround
replies: 0 views: 111
Suite Surround 19 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 717 views: 57,396
bcm70 19 hours ago

Is it possible to use the apollo twin in combination with an apogee symphony to use the apollo as a monitor controller (and extra...

datafeist
replies: 18 views: 458
LuXx 20 hours ago

Usually I use Logic X for mix downs but since I sometimes do majority of arrangements in FL, I have been using FL Studio 20 for...

cjack2020
replies: 3 views: 220
cjack2020 21 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 61 views: 4,822
lowkey 1 day ago

Hi all, I would like to set up my Mac so that the main stereo output goes to SPDIF ONLY! And I would like this to be not only...

andrew montreal
replies: 1 views: 251
andrew montreal 1 day ago

So im out desperately hunting for a new computer (definitely not a hackintosh or a windows) My loyal MBP mid 2012 has served me...

brown
replies: 52 views: 9,093
The Oracle 1 day ago

Hi I want upgrade my pc And for cpu I should choose between I7 8700 or I5 9600k The difference in prices in my country is...

raminkh
replies: 2 views: 367
raminkh 1 day ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 93 views: 3,222
The Oracle 1 day ago

Hi, Could really use some help on this one... Using an RME Fireface400 with Sonar (I know, a bit old) and a Kemper...

SonicExplorer1
replies: 13 views: 371
SonicExplorer1 1 day ago

I just got a pair of Yamaha HS50m monitor speakers second hand and just noticing there is an annoying buzz in them when my...

screentan
replies: 11 views: 762
mcnitt 1 day ago

Hi, I am setting up a computer (MacBook Air) dedicated to do some on-site recordings (8 multiple channels) to work with a newly...

bogart
replies: 10 views: 664
Drumsound 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I currently don't own any Acustica plug-ins. I've recently been trying out their demos and like what I'm hearing but...

cpsmusic
replies: 4 views: 263
mxbf 1 day ago

Hi forum users, I'm thinking about changing UA2192 to the new Apollo x6. Have any of you had the opportunity to compare these...

fanofrhodes
replies: 0 views: 237
fanofrhodes 1 day ago

Hi everyone Am sorta at my wits end trying to resolve an issue and would appreciate any feedback from any users on ideas to...

weirdfishee
replies: 1 views: 263
weirdfishee 1 day ago

No more VST2 development. All aboard the VST3 train.

rockreid
replies: 58 views: 4,479
AdmiralQuality 1 day ago

We've been eyeing this piece for a while but have held out waiting on some thorough reviews and user experiences - too which...

ResonantMind
replies: 3 views: 858
mequaz 2 days ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 83 views: 14,411
anguswoodhead 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search