The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,441 views: 1,160,780
Dallon426 1 hour ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,026 views: 1,391,484
motomotomoto 1 hour ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,855
George Necola 13th September 2005

Howdy! I've been quite happy using the True Systems Precision 8 into an Apogee Rosetta 800, but am considering buying the...

dreske
replies: 12 views: 768
kev1n28 6 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,160 views: 866,070
trg 14 minutes ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 217 views: 13,732
greggybud 57 minutes ago

Hi Is there any way to automate volume without losing control of the fader? I select all my tracks and lower the fader all the...

colbykeyz
replies: 6 views: 242
TJe 1 hour ago

Hello there, I'm trying out Iris but one things is eluding me. I cannot find a way to make instruments portable, if you move...

aero
replies: 5 views: 1,179
quiet_storm 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,572 views: 86,365
Lady Gaia 1 hour ago

There is a sale on, featured in the deal zone with PLUGIN BOUTIQUE, of the MeldaProduction MSpectralDynamicsLE, a mastering...

razorboy
replies: 0 views: 54
razorboy 2 hours ago

I have and use console-style emulations from PA, Kazrog, and Kush, and use them in various places as needed, both on channels and...

noah440
replies: 23 views: 1,129
Dirk Churlish 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 682 views: 37,147
Bruce Keen 2 hours ago

Hello, I bought the NI Komplete Ultimate license. The pianos are about 4 gigs each, and the drum libraries are about 6 gigs...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 67
gearstudent 4 hours ago

Looking for a new BIG external monitor (or TV) for my Macbook Pro :cowbell: I don't have the mount for two screens But I'd like...

drockfresh
replies: 1 views: 87
charlieclouser 4 hours ago

Hello all. I have a 2019 3.2GHz 6 core Mac mini with 64GB of memory. Recording in Ableton I’m only able to get about 5...

jtycho
replies: 3 views: 182
nightchef 6 hours ago

Looking for a plugin to change a voice to a synth. Not looking for a typical vocoder. Looking at something like MANIPULATOR...

eclipse
replies: 0 views: 84
eclipse 7 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 252 views: 38,732
Lady Gaia 7 hours ago

I'm currently building and getting ready to switch all of my work over to a new PC from a Hackintosh. My biggest concern in all...

RennaisanceMan
replies: 3 views: 310
sp1200 8 hours ago

Hi! I am thinking about UAD or Audient: Apollo Twin Duo USB vs Audient iD44. What is your opinions? Thank you for...

kite
replies: 4 views: 215
itswintertime 8 hours ago

Yesterday I got my Apollo x6. I followed all the steps to register my Apollo and I configured my PC to function the best way...

RubenP
replies: 1 views: 155
tkaitkai 9 hours ago

I'm demoing Equilibrium, Limitless and Essence right now and I am ****king blown away out how good they sound. Holy sweet mother...

Shaggy2039
replies: 42 views: 8,936
pounamu 9 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,909 views: 185,988
Kyle P. Gushue 9 hours ago

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching November and still no news on the release of the SPL Crimson... anyone have any news on why...

.Russ.
replies: 678 views: 134,814
McNewlove 9 hours ago

Hey I hope I am in the right subforum with this questen. If not please move my post or let me know and I will delete it here and...

Knorxo
replies: 3 views: 135
gdoubleyou 9 hours ago

This is probably something stupid... But I had a question about outputs... I can only get signal through outputs 7/8. Mains...

redddog
replies: 9 views: 208
Rick Dalton 9 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,689 views: 1,051,284
wagz 9 hours ago

Are "wonder plugins" like Soothe, Trackspacer etc. a must these days to be able to compete with the best mixes? Do pro...

erike123
replies: 21 views: 1,116
ardis 10 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 11 views: 1,217
vromr 10 hours ago

I've been in PC land for a long time, Haven't used Mac OS much since old Pro Tools rigs with an 888 even before the first OSX...

basehead617
replies: 9 views: 642
basehead617 11 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 86 views: 5,535
mcmike 11 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,041 views: 324,813
mh_bj 11 hours ago

UAD precision channel strip is crashing protools 2020 WTF any ideas?!

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 138
RightOnRome 12 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 230 views: 13,581
jobinho 12 hours ago

I'm looking at an Overtone DSP bundle, but if I spring for it now and it goes on Big Sale for Black Friday, I'll probably beat...

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 376
Pali 13 hours ago

Hey Slutz, Spent a good few hours going through the 'Wow' thread and was very impressed with some of the Knobs people had modded...

smartfreq
replies: 23 views: 10,901
blayz2002 14 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 645 views: 102,956
NarxistDan 14 hours ago

It's like a tsunami of same old same old. Does anyone really need them? I don't even try them no more, just looking at...

N1Greg
replies: 8 views: 472
newguy1 14 hours ago

I have a 9632 RME legacy PCI card running alongside a Safire pro 40 for extra I/O via adat I’m thinking I could do with...

Samion
replies: 9 views: 343
poshook 15 hours ago

So.... Long time Mac user here, but even before Apple launched the new Mac Pro, I knew it was not going to be for me....

~ufo~
replies: 69 views: 4,703
redddog 15 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,171 views: 2,416,753
JoeyM 15 hours ago

Okay, seriously. Waves plugins are getting scary cheap. I'm wondering why. I know the UAD plugins have become big competition....

Sophroneo
replies: 132 views: 28,681
mfx 16 hours ago

It's fairly common now, I think, for companies' downloading protocol for plugins to be that you download a 45 gallon drum of...

razorboy
replies: 4 views: 335
mbvoxx 17 hours ago

My midas hybrid FW desk has just started BSODing - PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error when opening audio channels Spoke to someone else who...

rasseru
replies: 0 views: 120
rasseru 18 hours ago

Howdy fellow slutz ...so I'm slutting over a Console 1. I think I want one. I am not sure I really do. Here's my situation and...

rezloh
replies: 57 views: 4,230
ofutur 18 hours ago

I have a bunch of exported Midi files all named as I want them to be but when I drop them in my DAW, they open with another name...

f2t
replies: 0 views: 114
f2t 18 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 99 views: 20,707
simon.billington 19 hours ago

Tascam Announce New ML-16D & ML-32D 16 & 32 Channel Analogue To Dante Converters — Pro Tools Blog TASCAM ML-32D |...

KIDBILL
replies: 56 views: 9,848
kingstonmike 19 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,505 views: 638,492
msflsim 20 hours ago

Hi! I am thinking about to bye a new interface: UAD or Audient: Apollo Twin DUO USB vs Audient iD44. What is your...

kite
replies: 1 views: 114
kite 21 hours ago

So im out desperately hunting for a new computer (definitely not a hackintosh or a windows) My loyal MBP mid 2012 has served me...

brown
replies: 76 views: 16,688
eightysix 22 hours ago

The Symphony MKI is good sure, but if I wanted to go up a notch, even a small but noticeable one, what would you get?

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 237
Dirk Churlish 22 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 210 views: 31,751
HeavyMantra 22 hours ago

I don't use a lot of Plugs but i demoed a (black rooster) La2a a while back..pretty much only for vocals..enjoyed it on all the...

Pchicago
replies: 72 views: 7,387
Calagan 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search