The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 292 views: 60,979
Dave east 8 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,495 views: 632,660
TAFKAT 13 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 74 views: 7,302
JSchlomo 1 day ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,375 views: 820,677
Roger Starr 2 days ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 17 views: 1,720
George Necola 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,628
George Necola 13th September 2005

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,243 views: 597,490
FabienTDR 4 minutes ago

Hi folks, Pretty much what it says in the topic. I searched around, and I understand an audio interface is simply an external...

PhilStone
replies: 0 views: 1
PhilStone 8 minutes ago

After getting advices from the forums I finally choose to purchase the SPL Madison 16X16 ADA converter with this RME MADI...

DanTheMan06
replies: 7 views: 311
MediaGary 32 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,775 views: 958,044
woodnut 48 minutes ago

I am a bit confused... But it was mentioned a couple of times that it's best practice to NOT use your DAW faders at all, but use...

Fishmac
replies: 5 views: 143
Fishmac 1 hour ago

1) Mini ITX is the only way to go if you want an actually compact build. However, selection is limited ITX builds will end up...

minervx
replies: 0 views: 26
minervx 1 hour ago

1) Find a balance. Going too cheap will get you a noisy fan, and an increased risk of frying your motherboard. However, you...

minervx
replies: 0 views: 35
minervx 2 hours ago

Budget: max $250 Im wanting a 27" here, no bigger, no smaller. I also want 1920x1080 as well 27"...

shanabit
replies: 5 views: 231
troggg 2 hours ago

1) Use 8 GB minimum. If you can afford to, use 16 GB. If on a budget, just buy the 8 GB stick now, focus the rest of your money...

minervx
replies: 0 views: 45
minervx 2 hours ago

So Ive gone through MOTU tech support, Windows and Hewlett Packard. No one can seem to figure out why my MOTU will not show up...

Jlaudamusic
replies: 0 views: 52
Jlaudamusic 2 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,133 views: 134,254
parlopower 3 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,638 views: 562,181
pablo1980 3 hours ago

Hi there, who has both? I know they differ quite drastically in terms of features (MS Matrix, Monitoring..etc) But what I want...

midmost
replies: 8 views: 689
ardis 3 hours ago

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the Sweetwater custom Computing PCs, you see the...

atma
replies: 6 views: 302
Revson 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,878 views: 379,849
Quetz 4 hours ago

Hello I love the Chandler Zener limiter and see uad have released a plugin version. I don't have uad so was wondering if there...

duriehill
replies: 19 views: 1,904
SameOh 4 hours ago

Anyone else jump on this for $84 during the big sale? Fantastic plugins. Every single one. All I needed was a reverb and...

Hammer v2
replies: 29 views: 4,311
simon.billington 4 hours ago

Recently I was doing clean installation of my computer, and weird thing happened. AU version of Disto S from Sknote can not be...

Studio Saturn
replies: 0 views: 72
Studio Saturn 5 hours ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 30 views: 2,298
Eklo 7 hours ago

I’m currently using a Inspiron 546s desktop computer, current specs: Amd Phenom x3 8450e 2.1 ghz am2+ socket 8 gb of ddr2...

Brosephiend
replies: 7 views: 380
fireberd 7 hours ago

Hi guys Last January i bought the RME uc interface . Since I already had an USB midi interface I didn't use the midi i/o of the...

Hysplex
replies: 0 views: 91
Hysplex 8 hours ago

We're looking to upgrade to Antelope Orion 32HD or Lynx Aurora 32 (n) from 3 x first-generation Aurora 16 converters. Considering...

raal
replies: 14 views: 1,564
raal 8 hours ago

For years I have used Phase88 RACK on Windows XP but I think it's becoming more and more complicated to have this XP up and...

ksor
replies: 7 views: 281
ksor 10 hours ago
replies: 443 views: 27,413
amok_san 10 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,997 views: 406,944
Shaolin 14 hours ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 68 views: 8,686
TNM 14 hours ago

Hello, I was looking into purchasing a MIDI interface for my Roland electronic drum set and Yamaha digital piano and was...

nelsona
replies: 23 views: 2,391
Surreal 14 hours ago

Good evening everyone. I seem to be having an issue with my set up. Up until about an hour ago, everything on my system worked...

indecks
replies: 10 views: 307
indecks 16 hours ago

I'm looking for a good Phase Spectrum Analyzer, to detect phase errors across frequency response. I think Voxengo PHA-979 might...

Kisame
replies: 5 views: 446
Kisame 17 hours ago

Dear All, I have the 4 amazing plugins from Spectrasonics all updated to the latest versions. Also note that my Steam...

DJ Bechara
replies: 3 views: 517
DUBCREATOR 18 hours ago

Chris can you please make your VST plugins Softube Console 1 compatible! Softube - Console 1 I love the way you demonstrate...

Gstell
replies: 2 views: 353
Quetz 19 hours ago

Hello everybody, First of all excuse me if the thread is posted on the wrong subforum but i'm still new to this. My...

Mehdi
replies: 12 views: 311
Mehdi 20 hours ago

Hi. I have a folder of kontakt instruments that i made with another folder containing the samples. I recently moved the files...

benjiboko
replies: 8 views: 274
jwh1192 20 hours ago

To the owners of this company. Thank you for your outrageous fees. Thank you for not providing a phone number, email, or chat...

Dallon426
replies: 137 views: 3,414
benjiboko 21 hours ago

VST Plugins, Synth Presets, Effects, Virtual Instruments, Music Plugins from Pluginboutique Subscribe to their newsletter and...

bill5
replies: 5 views: 487
bill5 21 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 51 views: 3,018
Lesha 22 hours ago

Hi Folks, I'm fairly clear on the features and benefits of the iCon iKeyboard 8S VST asnd the Nektar Impact LX88+. Did...

Ambidexter
replies: 3 views: 1,356
djcata 23 hours ago

Hi, I'm getting started with SD3 and I am very impressed with the Song Creator, the workflow of using it, and the ability to...

prgs
replies: 0 views: 153
prgs 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,375 views: 489,584
throbert 1 day ago

Hi Everybody, I´m thinking about buying the 17" Scan 3Xs Performance Laptop with the Intel Core i7 7700 processor. As this...

Exote
replies: 1 views: 548
bebbo 1 day ago

Now that everyone has had a chance to give it a thorough going over, I have a couple specific questions, though I'm open to...

dug dog
replies: 1 views: 401
dug dog 1 day ago

I've been using Cubase LE5 for a few years now. I have more full featured versions of Cubase, but I really like the UI of LE5...

countpocket
replies: 12 views: 435
Quetz 1 day ago

Hi, I'm trying to find something native that matches UAD in the FET/1176 style, for vocals and snares mostly. I'm ok, but not...

Sailor Hope
replies: 48 views: 5,097
BM Grabber 1 day ago

Dear Gearslutz community, This is my first post. I'm glad to have found such a good forum. Here I was able to research some...

el_marc
replies: 4 views: 320
TimFranke 1 day ago

There are tons of forums out there discussing BLA's mod to the apollo on this site and others, but none of them actually discuss...

diezzler
replies: 0 views: 202
diezzler 1 day ago

I got to thinking about getting rid of some old synths that I might use for only a couple of patches, or I might want to have...

harry_seldon
replies: 4 views: 344
harry_seldon 1 day ago

As I only play virtual instruments I was thinking of getting a Dac to replace my 2i2 to get better quality, instead of something...

horizon2horizon
replies: 22 views: 1,006
IkennaFuNkEn 1 day ago

I am trying to get my Saffire Pro 40 working with on Windows 10. I am using the Syba SY-PEX30016 Firewire card which features...

thex
replies: 1 views: 218
thex 1 day ago

August 2018 IK Multimedia T-RackS Group Buy IK Multimedia - T-RackS Group Buy - Get 4 plug-ins for the price of 1! Seems like a...

soundmodel
replies: 19 views: 1,599
Zyzygis 1 day ago

If so, can you route MIDI between the two interfaces? For example, could you take OUT 1 of the first interface and route it to IN...

e_just
replies: 55 views: 2,744
greggybud 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search