The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 259 views: 44,700
pultech 29 minutes ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 36 views: 2,135
zvukofor 40 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,041 views: 786,815
DAW PLUS 9 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,251 views: 588,259
lllubi 19 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,237
George Necola 13th September 2005

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 169 views: 9,548
rhizomeman 13 minutes ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 69 views: 2,328
Ain't Nobody 23 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking to add a Neve type preamp vst plugin and am wondering which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?

dickiefunk
replies: 24 views: 1,850
drezz 25 minutes ago

Am I missing something? Near as I can tell from their site you cannot simply buy their products. It's all monthly rates. ...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 19
bill5 38 minutes ago

Mine is "Brandulator," an effects VST which is mostly a flanger but has a somewhat unique approach and some fun presets...

bill5
replies: 4 views: 247
bill5 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm just getting started with doing more work at my home studio and it's time to get a controller. I saw the new Icon Qcon...

elduque
replies: 21 views: 5,122
Tony Pelosi 1 hour ago

Hey guys! Ordered an Apollo Twin Quad MKII, and just in time to take advantage of the free Auto-Tune, VoxBox and Pure Plate...

ThePulseLLC
replies: 0 views: 46
ThePulseLLC 1 hour ago

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 78 views: 6,817
Moon Unit Sound 1 hour ago

Hi there, I’m looking for a sample (Kontakt) library with a very intimate saxophone and trumpet sounds. Working on a chill,...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 3 views: 304
xgman 1 hour ago

Samsung now has an 8TB SSD thanks to 3D memory tech

hodshonf
replies: 13 views: 778
Quantum7 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,731 views: 356,580
augustusarnone 2 hours ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 38 views: 1,079
msmucr 2 hours ago

For those who have been waiting.. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient Help Desk Go to the bottom of the page for a link to your...

liv4ree
replies: 10 views: 839
Matti 2 hours ago

I have a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 and when I track bass direct, it sounds great through the monitors. When I play back the...

etranslator
replies: 7 views: 236
msmucr 2 hours ago

Both of these companies offer subscriptions for their plugin bundles now and their stuff generally seems to be held in high...

mprey
replies: 21 views: 1,507
bbtodd 2 hours ago

Hi! I'm trying to find a way to capture my daws output, ITB. So TunesKit Audio Capture seems like a solution but not i...

souljahh
replies: 2 views: 101
Muser 3 hours ago

Any Motu Ultralite mk4 owners here? I'm looking to get one but need some clarifications before making the decision. I have a Dell...

izzymusa
replies: 19 views: 1,629
jlevine711 3 hours ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 10 views: 473
calebgrayson 4 hours ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 57 views: 4,812
Moon Unit Sound 4 hours ago

Hi, I've been using the Apollo Twin for a few years now and it's time for me to upgrade my A/D & D/A. My budget is around...

musicminister187
replies: 12 views: 919
blue monk 4 hours ago

How are the new drivers (latest from February 2018) from Motu performing on a windows 10 system ? Are there still issues ? are...

Derick
replies: 6 views: 566
DirkP 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,855 views: 864,764
biksonije 6 hours ago

Keith McMillen k-mix I had problems with changing the samplerate and also connecting the unit to my windows system. I was told...

Dallon426
replies: 2 views: 315
Dallon426 7 hours ago

So I've got an older cheese grater 12 core 3.33ghz Mac Pro w 48gb RAM. It runs great. It is however, very hot in my studio. ...

kslight
replies: 10 views: 590
DAW PLUS 7 hours ago

I have been getting some dpc latency spikes up to about 1000us from my gtx1070 gpu, which seems to be causing audio dropouts at...

chrisbauer70
replies: 1 views: 175
Pete Kaine 7 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,510 views: 546,180
wilkinsi 8 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,176 views: 474,677
Acid Mitch 9 hours ago

Hi everybody. I do have an Apogee Duet 2 for Mac and iPad. I was looking for more input options, so I can keep my Yamaha S90...

Sidenn
replies: 0 views: 144
Sidenn 10 hours ago

Hey folks I’m planning on upgrading my audio interface and adding a summing box. I’ve already 90% decided that the...

Starling
replies: 10 views: 711
violethill 11 hours ago

Hi, I have a real old mini version of ProTools called M-Powered 8. I have the Renaissance Maxx plugin suite. I want to expand...

sspace
replies: 4 views: 409
jothenis 11 hours ago

Hey guys. So i’ve been looking everywhere for a VST rack plugin host that will allow me to combine instruments and select note...

TweakGeek
replies: 3 views: 380
james_bond 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
EvilRoy 11 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,533 views: 530,443
soundrage 12 hours ago

Now I know its sacreligious but you gotta do what you gotta do. Whats the best way to have pitch correction/auto tune for a live...

Neugie92
replies: 18 views: 31,531
Thevinharris 13 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 654 views: 67,125
PlanetBefore 15 hours ago

Hey All. I would like to ask for some advice regarding printing UAD plugins while tracking. I recently bought an Apollo and...

Zinc2005
replies: 5 views: 323
Zinc2005 17 hours ago

Ok for some reason I started to encode in general at full quality VBR and or 320kbps MP3. Last day I had to send a quick demo and...

ayskura
replies: 65 views: 2,057
psycho_monkey 17 hours ago

I'm demoing Equilibrium, Limitless and Essence right now and I am ****king blown away out how good they sound. Holy sweet mother...

Shaggy2039
replies: 2 views: 489
noahrbc 18 hours ago

Here is my point: I’m seriously considering buying a (used) SSL Nucleus. Not only because it’s sexy but also because...

Dutch Dave
replies: 206 views: 23,884
Scoox 18 hours ago

n/m - my bad

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 220
Jeff Hayat 18 hours ago

Basic question about converting electric guitar to a MIDI signal. Would the following signal chain produce an...

ruckzuck
replies: 4 views: 534
TweakGeek 18 hours ago

Hello, Since Apple decided is was a bad idea to update the MBP range to the newer (8-gen, six core) CPUs currently available,...

Reik Napalm
replies: 16 views: 947
Pictus 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Blackers 19 hours ago

One of the rooms in my studio is a synth room. It's not huge, but there's enough gear in there to fill up 32 channels easily. ...

audiodef
replies: 4 views: 384
msmucr 20 hours ago

Need to know exact AD and DA latency of Avid interfaces: Avid HD OMNI and Avid HD I/O. Avid seems not be able to provide me...

Davide Janez
replies: 15 views: 562
deuc647 22 hours ago

I have a focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning and i wouldn't mind upgrading. I found on thomann.de the M-Audio Micro Dac 24/192 for a...

gasolin
replies: 0 views: 201
gasolin 22 hours ago

Does anyone else have a problem with this interface crackling - mine is very new (just over the year's guarantee of course!), I...

omnibeard
replies: 140 views: 46,995
steenamaroo 1 day ago

Hi, I'd like to know if somebody has bought waves plugins with waves universe, I'd like to know if s secure. Thanks!

juliomonroy
replies: 25 views: 6,504
Tonal-Retentive 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,681 views: 377,313
Shaolin 1 day ago

Hi ! For the ones who have this plugin (Akustix from TONE2) and unlike me, some good ears and some good technical knowledge,...

nonomagicstar
replies: 17 views: 2,828
wubzo 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search