The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,693 views: 752,110
rasseru 25 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

replies: 1,903 views: 539,726
TS-12 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,606 views: 446,799
Psychlist1972 6 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

replies: 181 views: 23,660
RichardNolan 9 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 470 views: 53,400
michaelpv 21 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 53,677
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

replies: 11,917 views: 782,492
doom64 4 minutes ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

replies: 186 views: 10,324
StoneyBCN 6 minutes ago

Sorry if this is a repeat question. Now X299 has been out a while - I've read one or two concerning comments from users not...

replies: 0 views: 1
frazz 14 minutes ago

While recording and mixing I monitor everything from my DAW. I always record with some type of compressor,eq,deeser,delay,reverb...

J CraQ
replies: 25 views: 9,094
euph0ric 23 minutes ago

Hi, I am curious why so many producers say Pro Tools is better for editing audio than other DAW's. How come? Does it have...

replies: 17 views: 587
Cardinal_SINE 27 minutes ago

Round 2. Breaking Down The New Security Flaws In AMD's Ryzen, EPYC Chips

replies: 11 views: 453
mattiasnyc 28 minutes ago

Hey all, Im having some issues running outboard gear in parallel in pro tools 2018. What im trying to do: 1// I have all...

replies: 12 views: 525
leitrim_lad 38 minutes ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

replies: 3,066 views: 568,457
MusiKLover 1 hour ago

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm getting really frustrated, I just bought Addictive Trigger,...

replies: 0 views: 32
Billenius 1 hour ago

The problem i can't resolve a long time. After bouncing my mix in wav or aiff the peaks accurately seats under 0dB line. But when...

replies: 5 views: 389
Alexey Lukin 1 hour ago

Since the last Win 10 update, I find my Behringer X-Touch is not "connecting" according to Sonar. It shows OK in the...

replies: 4 views: 248
fireberd 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

replies: 3,094 views: 336,781
OMU 1 hour ago

Hey everybody. Complete rookie here trying to learn to record at home. This is a pretty broad question, but what would you gents...

replies: 97 views: 4,870
herecomesyourman 1 hour ago

I was wondering if you guys knew the best way to simulate overhead/ room mics. Some parts of a drum track I have on a track are...

replies: 6 views: 301
Drumsound 2 hours ago

I am looking for a vst that can gibe me a great lead guitar sound. I was in the music store playing around with a Yamaha Montage...

replies: 1 views: 165
lestermagneto 2 hours ago

Hi! :) I've bought a new laptop mainly for work and school but it has got acceptable stats for audio processing. I also got a...

replies: 14 views: 424
Stefguitar 2 hours ago

I'm on SF Pro 10 and I really like it. I skipped 11 because there was just new loudness standards and 12 is coming out soon with...

replies: 1 views: 74
Poinzy 3 hours ago

Was checking my Waves account and I have the Horizon bundle and for $100 I can upgrade to waves NLS/WLM/Waves Restoration. Think...

replies: 0 views: 67
thatizright 3 hours ago

Guys, I've searched the forum but didn't find any similar topic. So here we go. Recently I came across the web site

Roberto Alvarez
replies: 40 views: 19,976
v00d00ppl 3 hours ago

???????? Will this be the year BJ?

replies: 992 views: 145,951
mh_bj 3 hours ago

Hi! I am wondering if someone can tell me how to make the hardtune-effect. In melodyne you can simply make the wave flat to...

replies: 0 views: 67
adwax 3 hours ago

i have 2 windows computers, one connects to my midi controller fine, recognizes it in ableton and works fine, the other...

replies: 2 views: 135
Alndln 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a solution to my problem regarding hardware latency. I'm currently using ProTools 12 on...

replies: 1 views: 417
leitrim_lad 4 hours ago

Hi People! We could use this place here to discuss the various performance issues on Macs related to Acustica Audio plugins....

replies: 85 views: 4,751
aryschien 4 hours ago

Have been at Musikmesse Frankfurt, got a minute of the VMR demo, took another look at Raven, met Steven but definately forgot to...

replies: 79 views: 12,117
toowrongfoo 5 hours ago

Hey there, I'm facing an inexplicable (well, for me at least) latency issue, and I'm posting here in hopes someone might have...

replies: 17 views: 460
disp 5 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 758 views: 139,436
tarsonis 5 hours ago

I find that so many EQ plugs have a bit of character/color. I realize that sometimes that is exactly what is desired and there...

replies: 21 views: 639
Studio Saturn 6 hours ago

Greetings! This is an attempt to keep an updated list of free audio plug-ins for people to use as a reference. I know these...

Red Black
replies: 38 views: 1,723
mutetourettes 6 hours ago

Hey Guys, I run Cubase 9.5 on W10 on a hexacore PC, and I have a focusrite liquid mix firewire unit that I love. I own a TB...

joris de man
replies: 0 views: 107
joris de man 6 hours ago

hello all you gearslutz, here is a tricky question on echo audiofire interfaces in the last three iterations of osx. with...

replies: 2 views: 2,727
PuReBaSiS 7 hours ago

Just came into a iMac OS 10.9.5 My MBox 2 Pro isn't compatible I could get a Focusrite Scarlett/Clarette that supports OS...

replies: 0 views: 96
abrisben 8 hours ago

I was about to upgrade my midi keyboard, but I realized the one I was going to buy is usb and has no midi out to connect to an...

replies: 0 views: 102
thevisi0nary 9 hours ago

Hello, I have checked out the gearslutz lists etc for best reverb - valhalla the winner. I see two issues with valhalla...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 109 views: 14,571
Rolleum 9 hours ago

Hi guys and gals, Haven't been here for a while, or entered my studio. Was a bit of the grid passion wise, but recently the...

replies: 4 views: 346
gilson 9 hours ago

Is the satin worth the extra? I want ONE ( YES ONE ) Tape Emulation plugin to buy. ye this has been done to death but I missed...

John lennon
replies: 12 views: 1,091
Ardis 9 hours ago

Is it just me or are the best sounding vocal compressors the usual suspects? 1176, la2a, fairchild, cl1b. Just did a mix for a...

replies: 47 views: 3,036
Asher Bay 11 hours ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

replies: 80 views: 14,419
Jeezo 11 hours ago

Hello everyone. I want to find yourself a type can use up for long time that air does not overheat.

replies: 1 views: 199
JayFalcon 11 hours ago

When using Waves limiter L3 Multimaximizer on my master track, I'm losing a lot of the mix's stereo width which makes it sound...

replies: 16 views: 733
simon.billington 12 hours ago

Hello, I'm desperatly searching for the VST (no RTAS, AAX) version of Massey tape head. They released a version in 2013 but it...

replies: 9 views: 758
simon.billington 12 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my interface(s) to simplify my workflow and improve conversion, if possible. I'm currently using an...

replies: 1 views: 314
Disco1Disco2 14 hours ago

I haven't fully investigated it yet (in process), but I've been having a weird issue with keyscape. So Keyscape loads in Logic...

replies: 1 views: 321
bigrichpea 15 hours ago

Heya, My question is what sort of plugin limiter would be appropriate for maintaining a transparent sound. I write more DnB...

replies: 27 views: 2,316
simon.billington 17 hours ago

Hello all, I am planning to upgrade from Kontakt player to the full version and have been doing a lot of research online to...

replies: 3 views: 422
Monkey Man 17 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Manicearthling 18 hours ago

hi, i own 2 mytek adda 8x192 (which i use as 16 out from the DAW) and i would like to add a cheaper interface to use as a...

mr. harrison
replies: 26 views: 548
mr. harrison 18 hours ago

Hi My maxed out early 2011 mbp has finally caught the common graphics card bug. I had it running Cubase 9.5 pro with 2 x 1...

replies: 1 views: 213
fastlanephil 18 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

replies: 3,397 views: 531,428
HCMarkus 20 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 40 views: 3,772
HCMarkus 20 hours ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search