The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,877 views: 982,546
pangea2003 14 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 68,195
George Necola 13th September 2005

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,363 views: 585,303
onewire 1 minute ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 1,138 views: 76,979
thenoodle 8 minutes ago

Anyone else besides me being driven crazy by the constant upgrades to Win 10? They had version 1909 come out this week and from...

wrgkmc
replies: 28 views: 995
VenVile 16 minutes ago

I realize this may sound like alchemy, but I've noticed that backing up mixes online and sending mixes (say, to a mastering...

burns46824
replies: 237 views: 8,793
VenVile 32 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,189 views: 1,194,199
Pictus 44 minutes ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 400 views: 74,370
solarflux 1 hour ago

Consider, if you will, the "zzing" sound of the violin or the "shoop" sound of a foot close high hat. In the...

wbrookfield
replies: 43 views: 1,669
wbrookfield 1 hour ago

I have EZ keys and know it has the function where you can tell it what chord you want and in what key, etc, and it'll create it...

johngrind
replies: 6 views: 516
bill5 2 hours ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a portable audio interface with comp, eq and reverb to hear in real time monitoring. I'd like to...

RandomPerson
replies: 4 views: 209
Reverb 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,322 views: 522,995
PettyCash 3 hours ago

Is there anyone using a 3DConnexion SpaceMouse for audio work? I’m thinking of getting one (compact version) for...

Sry
replies: 6 views: 574
snoskit 3 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 213 views: 27,576
JblKid95 3 hours ago

Is anyone running a system like this successfully? I'm specifically wondering about running 2 HDX cards in a X299 motherboard...

hivestudios
replies: 3 views: 137
msmucr 4 hours ago

I use the Apogee Element 24 into Logic Pro X I connect my guitar into the ¼" input and use Logic's stock guitar amps for...

EpicEsquire
replies: 3 views: 119
EpicEsquire 4 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 445 views: 35,932
ceejay 5 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,430 views: 1,825,241
Beatworld 5 hours ago

Hello Slutz I’m having a difficult time with this. I want to run my mix out the d/a into the the a/d Into protools I...

Melvin III
replies: 1 views: 131
cmwolf 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,489 views: 250,881
domino 6 hours ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 3,810 views: 281,736
Universal Audio 6 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I've been using the id22 since June and it's been a total gem up until recently and I'm not sure if I've got a...

drumstick
replies: 139 views: 25,147
howseth 6 hours ago

Hello there, I was wondering how the converters of the Apollo X and the Babyface Pro FS hold up with the old Lynx Aurora...

spankjam
replies: 3 views: 926
Colin McCabe 7 hours ago

A question for those of you who own a brainworx tmt emulation consoles. If i run a mono recording into the channelstrip...

colonelporridge
replies: 4 views: 289
SBX-80 8 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,068 views: 260,647
Mendocino beano 8 hours ago

Hey! My saffire pro 40 is on its deathbed and im buying an RME babyface pro Ive read you can get access to Pro 40:s preamps...

Casper B
replies: 1 views: 551
L-Fire 8 hours ago

I want to buy a new macbook pro 16 for portable music production and also i'm open to any other ideas but i've got powerful pc at...

northrk
replies: 1 views: 66
facej 8 hours ago

I just got an apollo 8 and am looking to possibly ditch my digital mixing board. wondering if there is a usb controller for the...

quincyg
replies: 10 views: 1,075
quincyg 9 hours ago

Echo Audio have just released Mac OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) drivers within the last few days for their Audiofire range....for anyone...

studer58
replies: 14 views: 2,566
lazylogidy 9 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,379 views: 118,389
sinisterbr 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
ilikefruit 9 hours ago

Hey My Audient ID22 has serious latency issues. Even when I run audio buffer on 1024 samples I get crazy amounts of pops and...

Frequency
replies: 9 views: 836
Frequency 9 hours ago

I'm still using the discontinued Tascam UH7000 and while it's been just fine I'm wondering if it's time to get something new. Out...

UncleCharlie
replies: 0 views: 155
UncleCharlie 10 hours ago

How do I convert a stereo track in RX7 to mono?

zamboknee
replies: 4 views: 2,237
Digipope 11 hours ago

I'm just curious because I have an HDX system however I remember hearing Fab Dupont talk about how a cue mix from...

Adonis Martine
replies: 18 views: 991
theblue1 11 hours ago

Hey Guys, I'm looking to price up a small ITX form factor PC rig that I can use in combination with my MacBook Pro for a...

joris de man
replies: 0 views: 115
joris de man 12 hours ago

Trouble with DANTE DANTE is very simple, when it works... As a freelance engineer i need be able to hook up to a Live-Rig to...

seedee701
replies: 15 views: 651
seedee701 12 hours ago

I recently picked up 2 TC Electronics M350s to use for live sound. Downloaded the software editor off the TC website but...

KDogg El Diablo
replies: 2 views: 179
KDogg El Diablo 12 hours ago

I found a really neat midi processing tool; MIDI Lab By Soundigy. My VST host is Gig Performer for live performance. Quite a...

PhilSound
replies: 5 views: 628
submarin 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm using the following setup whilst tracking :- Input chain - Vanguard V13 > Warm Audio TB12 > Klark Teknik...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 325
dickiefunk 15 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 77 views: 3,345
DJ Bechara 15 hours ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 35 views: 25,947
simon.billington 15 hours ago

Looking for some smooth sounding compressor plugins, one that is not specifically a 1176 since i already have a few. Any ideas or...

Deleted 4373f97
replies: 35 views: 4,019
MIA Laboratories 15 hours ago

Hey there! I wanted to get your opinion on my situation and what to do / buy. I am mixing with Ableton on a Macbook Pro from...

roman_
replies: 7 views: 402
roman_ 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
EasyToAssemble 15 hours ago

Hi guys! Well Im really desperate and need some help ´cause the guys of Focursite didn´t answer. Well I have this issue. I...

Alsviik
replies: 45 views: 87,399
Netluxe 15 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've been saving up for quite a while and I want to upgrade all of the mixing and mastering plugins I have to top...

Altenhoffen
replies: 6 views: 544
SameOh 16 hours ago

I think/hope this is a straightforward question. Is Apollo worth the extra $, as compared to interfaces with similar i/o...

K.Lastima
replies: 89 views: 3,769
tomtama 16 hours ago

I managed to record drums with click track. The drummer wants me to look after if he is in the beat. Do I check it manually or is...

Green78
replies: 0 views: 217
Green78 16 hours ago
replies: 677 views: 42,529
lowkey 16 hours ago

Hey guys I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd gen I believe and the sound to my monitors suddenly disappeared. What...

MiniMoose
replies: 0 views: 185
MiniMoose 16 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,719 views: 643,622
TNM 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search