The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,104 views: 751,759
artem bankin 26 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,681 views: 925,762
shatz 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 357 views: 41,810
coolbass 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,221
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,597 views: 110,154
Notheorem729 11 minutes ago

Hi all, just hoping for some advise, I've actually ordered a UAD card Appollo twin quad, But i'm having second thoughts...

converted
replies: 14 views: 1,704
Reverb 35 minutes ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 102 views: 24,022
b0se 1 hour ago

hi chaps, i'd like some advice on what TB3 to TB2 adapter to use for my UFX+.. currently i am driving UFX+ on my old Win10 I7...

clusterchord
replies: 2 views: 110
Pictus 2 hours ago

Hi, I am using Roland OCTA-CAPTURE and bought dbx 386 today....

Granny Nakajima
replies: 6 views: 875
Hammy Havoc 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,891 views: 1,238,759
Arionas 2 hours ago

I am testing out the new linux/windows hybrid os called Modicia. There are a lot of things I like about it. Using linux and win...

s wave
replies: 18 views: 858
MODICIA 2 hours ago

So I got this old PC in my studio that I bought around 2009. I run XP on it now, but I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 7 64...

White Falcon
replies: 11 views: 287
White Falcon 3 hours ago

Hi I grew up on soundforge on the PC. Since switching completely to mac its never been the same. I do alot of sampling and...

drzygote
replies: 46 views: 4,742
808BD 3 hours ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 56 views: 2,216
Mark Ambler 4 hours ago

Recently checked out and bought a plugin called SoundBrigade by SKnote. The developer describes it as a "Brigade of...

Fanu
replies: 150 views: 17,488
mamm7215 6 hours ago

I'm an old guy trying to learn new tricks. What new things are out there that I am not aware of? Let me put that into...

elegentdrum
replies: 11 views: 736
Local Man 7 hours ago

I've watched several video's and read on forums where you can now add Thunderbolt to a Cheese-grater MacPro, aka 2009 5.1 12...

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 271
nukmusic 7 hours ago

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 65 views: 11,654
rhizomeman 8 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,359 views: 439,800
raal 8 hours ago

My 1TB internal 2017 iMac SSD was great until I started adding sample libraries. Now I see I need 1TB for samples and my internal...

ProPower
replies: 9 views: 318
facej 9 hours ago

I have an MR816X which i retired a few years ago when i moved to a smaller more portable set up. Someone is interested in...

nyne
replies: 1 views: 108
sodium glow 10 hours ago

Sometimes I’ll use those picture type icons for drums or vocals etc, to label a channel and then I’ll come back the next day...

warlordpriest
replies: 4 views: 453
warlordpriest 11 hours ago

I'm in need of a plugin to warm up my digital, cold and lifeless sounds with someone warm and colourful. Basically what a analog...

ChayaFFM
replies: 2 views: 153
Alndln 12 hours ago

I am looking at getting a small notebook/laptop pc for the sole or primary purpose of having a light, portable pc I can take with...

Gideon K
replies: 3 views: 222
Alndln 13 hours ago

Hi there, My Apple Magic Mouse is broken now, so I need to get a new Mouse and I'm a Mac User. My Main DAW is Cubase and...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 64 views: 3,076
SpicyPonyHead 13 hours ago

I got used to an older version on a machine that hadn't been updated in years, but I just installed v3, and trying to make sense...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 3 views: 595
goom 14 hours ago

Hey All, I've been using the silver Apollo 8 Quad for some time now. I pair it with the Dangerous D-box which I only use for...

HobbyRobby
replies: 8 views: 1,796
kenchowaudio 14 hours ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 129 views: 8,306
drichard 15 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,443 views: 130,434
evets 16 hours ago

I like having options, but at some point a selection of 200+ compressor plugins gets in the way of productivity and prevents you...

Petrarchan
replies: 40 views: 1,838
Teofunk 16 hours ago

Hi guys, does anyone know this - What is the deal with iMacs and spinning fans / fan noise? Does the high end processor option...

MDM
replies: 1 views: 185
pier25 16 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 93 views: 10,926
kirito 17 hours ago

Hi I did a search and cant find anything.. I bought Aztek patchbay editor a couple years ago and it took a while to get my...

Snoggin
replies: 0 views: 97
Snoggin 18 hours ago

Really cool product, today only special on a pretty cool looking limiter,...

MusiKLover
replies: 85 views: 12,126
RobFish 19 hours ago

Hi! i was looking for some advice on drums vst. I own superior drummer, studio drummer and abbey road, and i also tried addictive...

Nobbu
replies: 2 views: 505
JohnRick 19 hours ago

My #Glitchmachines series has begun. The first video is an in-depth tutorial about Glitchmachines´ #Palindrome granular...

rofilm
replies: 1 views: 152
RobFish 19 hours ago

Hello all! Long time lurker here and I'm hoping that I am putting this in the right forum. Anyways, I've been watching a lot of...

jld722
replies: 1 views: 285
DJElectricDaddy 19 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 605 views: 179,773
Mario-C. 19 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,135 views: 88,139
~ufo~ 20 hours ago

I am having issues with the driver loading at startup. Watch the video for description YouTube

Dallon426
replies: 2 views: 221
Dallon426 21 hours ago

Not much work today and I was bored I guess... so I did this bloody comparison . Anyway I took a raw vocal track (my own...

ortega67
replies: 0 views: 124
ortega67 21 hours ago

Hi guys, I've been pursuing this drums general tone for my recordings for a long time without success. Do you have hints on how...

GusMachado
replies: 14 views: 369
GusMachado 21 hours ago

At all. I specifically asked where it was and got some gobblygoook. That imo is a good sign.

thenoodle
replies: 28 views: 2,625
Doc Mixwell 22 hours ago

Looking for a good solution for running my AD/DA in the control room with the PC in a machine room. Building out a new space and...

EMMST
replies: 16 views: 911
Steve Fogal 23 hours ago

Hi everyone! I've tried about five or six different de-essing plugins, but I'm not really happy with any of them. The latest...

Andre Toscano
replies: 32 views: 1,351
GOR 23 hours ago

Hey Guys I'm looking for an Audio Batch Processor which let's me create workflows that I can then convert to an AppleScript or...

pmcee
replies: 0 views: 103
pmcee 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,028 views: 499,487
Cupwise 1 day ago

Hi all, inspired by bmanic's saturation preset for SlickEQ M, I've done something similar for SlickEQ GE, i.e. found combinations...

Cabirio
replies: 2 views: 1,228
TimPani 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I recently picked up a very cheap version of DSM V2. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but was wondering whether it...

cpsmusic
replies: 4 views: 506
simon.billington 1 day ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 23 views: 6,783

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 16 views: 3,222

Looking for a mastering compressor. Pro-MB seems more useful, but can it doing everything Pro-C can?

goom
replies: 0 views: 118
goom 1 day ago

Hello, Wondering if ipMIDI (for Mac) is capable of passing MIDI Time Code. Here's what I'm trying to do: Running Logic...

whinecellar
replies: 14 views: 7,451
charlieclouser 1 day ago

I see Brainworx bx_saturator is on sale for the next two days, and I'm in the process of demoing it, but was curious as to the...

LGK_Dude
replies: 10 views: 2,467
iLex 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search