The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 1,001
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,263 views: 1,339,739
TYT756 31 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,275 views: 1,119,723
bowzin 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,818
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,617 views: 2,244,844
Barendse 3 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,368 views: 616,918
Jeezo 4 minutes ago

Hey there, im interested in a laptop that a user on reddit was kin enough to do a latencymon test for me. He only exported the...

salomonander
replies: 0 views: 1
salomonander 11 minutes ago

Hi guys. About half of the plugins that are saved in my ilok were demos and would like to remove them from the Ilok license...

emperor
replies: 12 views: 2,343
biksonije 36 minutes ago

Hello, I am about to create two workstation PC for the studio heavy work I would like to know your advice and opinions. I read...

Ehabmxd
replies: 2 views: 100
Ehabmxd 36 minutes ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,839 views: 301,252
Sanchez 39 minutes ago

As topic says -- just curious! Currently I find the UAD Cambridge EQ to be great for this task but I would love to know what...

Sirocco
replies: 60 views: 6,084
nichttuntun 41 minutes ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 687 views: 40,771
Scragend 1 hour ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,731 views: 170,397
b0se 2 hours ago

Hi, Been using PT for a long time. I also use Reason. I like the new Reason Rack Plug In because I feel like I'm just using...

Poopypants
replies: 46 views: 683
Yutaka 2 hours ago

My work has gone thru some changes and long story short,... part of my "severance" is to get our old Dell PowerEdge...

carl_is_tall
replies: 5 views: 188
snoskit 2 hours ago

I am not a fan of iLok to be honest; but if Console 1 is reliable under Mac OS and iLOK is consistent then i am attracted to the...

nyne
replies: 4 views: 146
DeadPoet 3 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 215 views: 30,293
allstar 3 hours ago

There is a very tempting upgrade offer on Plugin Boutique on iZotopes Exponential Audio NIMBUS - it is an upgrade from Excalibur...

Mokey
replies: 3 views: 188
Mokey 4 hours ago

I work primarily as a post-production sound editor/designer/mixer that also does music composition on the side. While I'm usually...

jondom22
replies: 11 views: 1,290
jondom22 4 hours ago

I own already an i7 processor on my pc and I was thinking to get the right other parts to make to myself an hackintosh...

karruba
replies: 51 views: 18,038
Siem 4 hours ago

Being trucking with the Audiobox vsl44 for a long time, tried a few other things but I defnintely need an upgrade. The latency is...

thevisi0nary
replies: 42 views: 17,039
Tui 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,320 views: 778,699
Monkey Man 4 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,025 views: 658,284
Monkey Man 4 hours ago

Hey guys Wanted to hear from anyone using / that has used this plugin. I have a room that has pretty much no acoustic...

infernouk
replies: 71 views: 17,089
nichttuntun 5 hours ago

At the moment, I'm having to swap out my current Thunderbolt Clarett 8Pre for a USB version (no thunderbolt on the new PC)....

imdurc
replies: 4 views: 441
mattvm 6 hours ago

So my question is a little left of centre for this board, but I hope it's not out of place. For many years I have been using a...

ninjagaijin
replies: 5 views: 141
J_O_P 6 hours ago

I'm spending hours on Zoom ( sort of like Skype ) and need them to hear ( on their laptop speakers ) me whisper while I'm...

mustardeer
replies: 5 views: 158
mustardeer 7 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a video (I believe it was on youtube) where the guy is composing music using a DAW that is controlled by...

tenkas
replies: 5 views: 176
charlieclouser 7 hours ago

I love the way compressors can add glue to a mix. I would like to understand in more detail, how and why they can do...

PeterChapman
replies: 15 views: 682
Arksun 7 hours ago

So I sure would like to be able to buy one of the New Mac Pro towers, but that's just not in the cards. Nor is a new iMacPro. So...

climber
replies: 84 views: 4,704
climber 8 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,973 views: 978,931
RJHollins 9 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 471 views: 86,930
JonnBoy 9 hours ago

Hi, I recently updated my Mac OS to Catalina, and now when I connect my Apogee Duet 2 it says I need to update the firmware....

rsdbass
replies: 9 views: 1,220
SpecialEffects 10 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 614 views: 75,279
jayfett 10 hours ago

Hi there, Really pulling my hair out on this one, maybe you can help? I'm getting a very strange noise on a recording and...

bukingtonpost
replies: 1 views: 92
bukingtonpost 12 hours ago

Hello so I am trying to understand compression a bit more. I have a couple questions. First: During this online course,...

jtanasi12
replies: 4 views: 232
mattiasnyc 12 hours ago

I've cancelled my Plugin Alliance subscription but received a $50 voucher this month. There is a minimum spend of $75 that I...

areized
replies: 2 views: 134
areized 13 hours ago

Hey guys and gals, Trying to get my old 2626 to run on 64bit Win10. TI PCIe FWcard. Software 6.1.1. Installation went smooth....

FreshSkweez
replies: 17 views: 572
pedrocarboni 14 hours ago

Here's my issue, I have the iK MultiMedia VST instrument in my DAW, the B-3X Hammond organ, and I want to add an additional...

retsoor
replies: 0 views: 88
retsoor 14 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 53 views: 3,979
Kozmos88 15 hours ago

Hi guys, I read through the existing posts and couldn't find and answer - but sorry if I missed it. Issue: no output from...

jzzdan
replies: 7 views: 3,016
loopster 15 hours ago

An associate lent me his old Sound Devices USB Pre to try to use on a windows XP machine for testing. Unfortunately I could not...

Alex Specht
replies: 8 views: 4,453
nat8808 15 hours ago

Hi, is there a workaround to get Nexus to map to a midi controller, so I can control filters, resonance etc? I'm using Pro Tools...

engmix
replies: 2 views: 2,677
diegoalejo15 16 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 142 views: 29,966
Myles Eastwood 17 hours ago

Im not talking "phaser effect" plugins but the kind to manually adjust phase between 180 & -180 degrees when usung...

blackcom
replies: 2 views: 122
Robo 17 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 90 views: 8,801
ripripstabstab 17 hours ago

Hi Guys and gals, I am completely stuck. For years I have built new bootable os drives using my macbook pro 2011 and...

ejsongs
replies: 6 views: 137
MediaGary 18 hours ago

I'm seriously considering the Lynx Aurora (n) TB and I'm just wondering how are the drivers in terms of latency and stability? ...

nas
replies: 20 views: 1,387
dnaflr2 19 hours ago

They all do pretty much the same things. So why'd you pick what you picked?

JL1000
replies: 240 views: 12,649
Jay Asher 19 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,121 views: 905,194
DiscoDevil 20 hours ago

CPU Intel Core i7 10700k Motherboard Gigabyte z490 Vision D CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D15s Extra Case Fans Noctua NF A15...

Dwayne7
replies: 1 views: 165
ChrisLudwig 21 hours ago

Apologies if this thread is in the wrong place or if the answer is out there already, I searched the forum and reddit and didn't...

Mark Harrison
replies: 1 views: 134
ChrisLudwig 21 hours ago

apparently earthvega is no longer suporting custom directmusic midi driver and the driver certificate is expired. me and few...

TS-12
replies: 95 views: 9,567
Tomtom42 21 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a new PC based music computer as soon as this July 2020. It's gonna cost me an...

Synth Guru
replies: 8 views: 378
ChrisLudwig 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search