The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 287 views: 29,373
MattyJoe 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,689 views: 913,745
analogcabin 13 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,407 views: 1,111,069
J_O_P 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 65,456
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 21,030 views: 1,658,780
ericbridenbaker 2 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 3,561 views: 152,490
MattyJoe 1 hour ago

This comment by MattyJoe has prompted me to start a new thread: Having a Time Machine backup, or even better a bootable...

Sky
replies: 2 views: 112
cinealta 1 hour ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 584 views: 24,514
thenoodle 1 hour ago

I had to replace my computers cooler the other day and in doing so I had removed some cards to make room to work. When I put it...

neveser
replies: 1 views: 88
onewire 2 hours ago

I'm new to the software sampling world, but I've been using hardware samplers for years. I'm torn between a few options which are...

Necron 99
replies: 10 views: 278
jzero 3 hours ago

Hi, I am new here. I am a UAD user, recently I was considering purchasing some Acustica Audio Plugins. However, I saw many bad...

duboy1996
replies: 55 views: 1,712
duboy1996 5 hours ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 144 views: 28,039
Scoox 6 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,213 views: 427,600
XDX 6 hours ago

Hi! I've noticed a weird noise when I'm recording bass direct into my interface. I was wondering if anyone could offer...

stec
replies: 1 views: 170
Bushman 7 hours ago

I'd love to get your opinions on this. For context, I think my ears are pretty good at this stage. I know the frequency spectrum...

Eoinw
replies: 1 views: 176
JayTee4303 8 hours ago

I am in the process of buying studio monitors and an audio interface, but I want to use my PC speakers (Altec Lansing ATP3, 2.1...

BGMus
replies: 3 views: 204
JayTee4303 8 hours ago

I`m hoping to get som help to get the latency down using my Ravenscroft 275 and ZOOM UAC-2. It is now 16 ms, measured with the...

guntun63
replies: 16 views: 854
ShadowsOfLife 8 hours ago

So I found an old stash of many AKAI sample CDs I collected back in the day and was wondering if there is any modern application...

ItoLevy
replies: 3 views: 179
Monotremata 9 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 131 views: 23,321
MattyJoe 9 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 30 views: 1,327
greggybud 10 hours ago

Hi everyone. I’ve got question about the positioning of the Slate digital virual channel. When using the Slate virtual...

Eoinw
replies: 0 views: 87
Eoinw 10 hours ago

Pro tools ultimate 2019.06 shiee how about new update after 4 month ?!

toofanstudio
replies: 88 views: 8,454
UnderTow 10 hours ago

Have any of you used a long Thunderbolt cable to go from your computer to a UAD Appolo? My computer is in a machine room around...

eclipse
replies: 0 views: 90
eclipse 11 hours ago

After using apple computers all my adult life, I decided to switch to windows. although the new MacBook Pro 16 seems to be quite...

dchalfon
replies: 20 views: 966
prismtheory 11 hours ago

Hi, I have a Steinberg MR816x firewire interface and a Rossetta 200, I am interested in the Apogee Element because it has Apogee...

ampar
replies: 8 views: 357
Schmeckitup 11 hours ago

Having used Vengeance plugins since the very first day, and owning most of them and loving them, I just presumed Avenger would...

TNM
replies: 11 views: 390
TNM 12 hours ago

EDIT: FOUND IT. THANKS BRMUSICIAN! This year (Summer) I bought a stereo widening plugin (Mac) but I've lost it. Hours of Google...

TapeRock
replies: 2 views: 126
TapeRock 13 hours ago

Need a new screen. My old 24" screen was the cheapest from Acer in 2009, so I guess anything is better than that eye torture...

HUBA
replies: 12 views: 785
HUBA 14 hours ago

Hello, I got the FX Rack plugins from Apogee, but just by curiosity, how can I check if FX Rack plugins are running inside...

brmusician
replies: 22 views: 1,553
IAA 14 hours ago

So, we know that 10th gen is coming in a few months, with the rumoured return of Hypertreading. But there are really good...

Snick
replies: 3 views: 294
Pictus 14 hours ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 19 views: 3,466
Universal Audio 14 hours ago

hello you guys i just want to confirm something before i make this purchase so im about to order a new apollo for my home...

cesarortiz24
replies: 7 views: 325
Universal Audio 14 hours ago

Hey, I recently bought a Lucid converter off a fellow GS member. I'm having some problems with it though. I was using it as...

JSVice
replies: 9 views: 1,463
thapoke 14 hours ago

Hello guys, I already got the duet 2 (not iOS) in my studio but I’m looking for a portable/quick alternative to compose and...

Vanx
replies: 3 views: 300
brmusician 15 hours ago

It's getting to be time for me to build a new desktop dedicated to audio (and a little bit of video) production, and I want to...

tedtan
replies: 1 views: 172
mattiasnyc 16 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,312 views: 763,284
Grabie 16 hours ago

Hello, I recently got a new PC to replace my i4790k system. I choose to do the build around a core i9 9900K. The other components...

robertom
replies: 0 views: 127
robertom 19 hours ago

According to the Waves website, MV2 requires Windows 10. Is there an older version that runs under Win7? couldn't find any...

stixstudios
replies: 1 views: 142
SyneRyder 20 hours ago

Hi there, I am new to gearslutz so I hope I'm in the right place with my question. I'm thinking about wiring up all my...

tvbene
replies: 27 views: 7,647
tvbene 21 hours ago

Hey guys, has anyone of you compared a Metric Halo ULN-8 with The New Apollo X?

Asbasnowe
replies: 5 views: 2,040
nyne 21 hours ago

A likely small but bizarre problem: I am using a Scarlett 18i8 (vers 1) as an interface for a PC (i7, 16gb ram, Asus board)....

Kirra1
replies: 3 views: 147
BT64 23 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 363 views: 58,621
peter.m.junior 23 hours ago

Has anyone tried Acid Pro 9 since Magix has taken it over? I always liked the simplicity of Acid and made some great tracks with...

smccarthy945
replies: 2 views: 727
skrmstl 1 day ago

i know there are a lot of posts like this but i read them all and still cant decide. i also think i am going to be specific...

dtscott2
replies: 13 views: 345
burp182 1 day ago

Hey, i'm looking for this sound: https://youtu.be/cH23ropM5-I?t=175 Listen to 2:58 - 3:02. Rewind a few seconds earlier to...

Barncore
replies: 0 views: 144
Barncore 1 day ago
replies: 222 views: 13,082
MattyJoe 1 day ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,817 views: 553,207
Guitarist9891 1 day ago

I still use mine to this day and it's been rock solid. I love it and I don't think I'm going to upgrade at all. I might even buy...

Limit54
replies: 20 views: 2,611
jojoB3 1 day ago

Last night I was working on a project on my MPC live and after I tapped on a pad all the lights under the pads and all the...

Bwhit85
replies: 0 views: 132
Bwhit85 1 day ago

Can anyone relate to this? The M Audio page has THREE downloads Strike 1, 2 and 3. They are 3+GB, 9+GB and 5+GB. So I...

Braindedzluney
replies: 9 views: 614
Braindedzluney 1 day ago

Though I doubt anyone from Aardvark/Antelope would be listening or care, I signed this petition anyway... Petition Online Based...

Steve Fogal
replies: 30 views: 3,182
Nick Tammer 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm a newbie to posting to Gearslutz, so please pardon my faux pas... I'm switching my Record 1.5 software (so, so old,...

Think1st
replies: 0 views: 107
Think1st 1 day ago

Been experiencing an error in Audition when listening to my tracks on playback. Occasionally, it sounds like Audition skips a bit...

FarisMonshi
replies: 0 views: 127
FarisMonshi 1 day ago

Okay I made a thread a few days ago and I said I wasn't going to get this but I ended up getting it anyways. Any tips will help...

DaTopDawg
replies: 32 views: 7,944
Mikael B 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search