The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,527 views: 1,121,104
valy 57 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 330 views: 33,320
thestarfire 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,690 views: 921,417
studer58 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 65,767
George Necola 13th September 2005

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 4,148 views: 170,198
Tui 1 minute ago

Just looking for everyone's recommendations for some good external displays for your Macs in 2019. 1080p to 4K. This will be for...

MattyJoe
replies: 1 views: 111
zebastian21 11 minutes ago

Hi all. I'm brand new and very green. I was on the verge of ordering an iMac as I would like to give Logic a try but also want to...

Ryno1330
replies: 3 views: 219
Gee 15 minutes ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 427 views: 17,874
UnderTow 16 minutes ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 1,093 views: 37,904
monomer 17 minutes ago

Very surprisingly I have not found the basic beats used to create some of the best music ever...in many peoples opinion Ringo...

fuzzblaster
replies: 27 views: 2,907
fuzzblaster 27 minutes ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 388 views: 96,373
Mark Alpine 49 minutes ago

I use a Win 7 PC and so far been using the onboard integrated graphics without issues. Looking into a multi monitor setup. What...

johnnyc
replies: 8 views: 355
Jorge Ruiz 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I am looking for an high end audio interface for an audio tape digitization project, but I have no idea, which...

MicOne
replies: 2 views: 65
MicOne 1 hour ago
replies: 319 views: 18,091
TNM 1 hour ago

What Windows machine would an equal to the 2019 Mac Pro in terms of CPU power and benchmarks, that would also be available to buy...

Chevron
replies: 0 views: 66
Chevron 1 hour ago

I dont get this, please assist. I use a Multidock with a MacMini 2018 via a USB3/USB3 cable with no problems. Drives mount...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 185
Musician 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 21,305 views: 1,683,984
elcct 2 hours ago

I tried plugging in the iphone xr with a usb cable to 1/8 cable. it just sounds terrible. I have some great drum and synth...

boneshowell
replies: 2 views: 239
Theo Desktop 3 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,020 views: 84,880
wr41th 3 hours ago

I have a radar studio with windows 8.1. I cannot upgrade from that version of windows. I invested in presonus studio one...

acupunk
replies: 6 views: 489
acupunk 8 hours ago

Eastwest ComposerCloudX or Komplete Ultimate CE ? I can get a year of CCX EDU for $119 But I'm unsure wether to invest in the...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 2 views: 415
bgood 8 hours ago

With the update of the last High Sierra update there were some changes that made my Macbook Pro 2015 15" completely...

FoxInABox
replies: 0 views: 165
FoxInABox 9 hours ago

I`m hoping to get som help to get the latency down using my Ravenscroft 275 and ZOOM UAC-2. It is now 16 ms, measured with the...

guntun63
replies: 29 views: 1,352
Noisewagon 10 hours ago

Hi, I realize "which audio interface?" is popular topic so my apologies if I'm skewing the signal to noise ratio by...

BuriedInTheMix
replies: 4 views: 441
Universal Audio 10 hours ago

Hi All! My current setup is Win10/Reaper/Babyface Pro, and I do a LOT of input monitoring on amp sims (mainly Amplitube 4 and...

orbiterred
replies: 17 views: 762
orbiterred 11 hours ago

I have a very strange issue which I believe is power related that occurs while using my Apollo 8 Thunderbolt. Inconsistently and...

iipeacefrog
replies: 4 views: 552
shimoyjk 11 hours ago

My 27’ iMac from 2011 recently died and i’m currently looking for replacement options. My search however came down to the...

TimSmo
replies: 98 views: 7,026
plexus 12 hours ago

I hope you can play/download these sample recordings. There are 4 recordings from 3 audio interfaces (one extra recording from...

el touristo
replies: 1 views: 225
sightlessness 12 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have built a decent studio with analog drum machines, analog and digital synths, sequencers etc... I was...

Benny Hill
replies: 1 views: 1,725
makasi 13 hours ago

Forgive me if this is very obvious but I’m not very technically minded. In my defence I am a drummer. For the past few years I...

Talkingdrum1
replies: 10 views: 398
msmucr 13 hours ago

I have a Windows 7 desktop PC and am interested in getting a MOTU 624. If I install the MOTU ASIO drivers, and connect to the...

kanman
replies: 1 views: 381
Amsoily 13 hours ago

Hi, I've been doing some PC installs mainly with Windows 10 but also have done some images of Windows 7 machines as people...

frazz
replies: 0 views: 270
frazz 14 hours ago

Really like NI products but I've been getting the most appalling support experience with them. Anyone else had similar...

thesheep
replies: 7 views: 349
thesheep 14 hours ago

As part of a software project I need to compile a list of audio interfaces that have multi-client drivers, i.e. that can...

sonicsilver
replies: 34 views: 13,246
hcv242 14 hours ago

been using superior drummer 3 for some time now, but only found 3 good sounding drum presets. Any decent sounding core library...

desined
replies: 0 views: 51
desined 14 hours ago

So far I have only found the Gigabyte Designaire TRX40. https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/TRX40-DESIGNARE-rev-10#kf Does...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 574
adiahha 14 hours ago

Hi all, I have a quick question as I do not have access to facilities to test those two interfaces side-by-side; anyone have...

decurion99
replies: 69 views: 16,466
guigui 15 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,303 views: 436,609
M Albazy 15 hours ago

I really struggle to get a good sound out of the Millennia TCL2 and Tube-Tech CL1B even when it's 2-3dB reduction on a 2:1 ratio,...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 4 views: 355
Tobias Enstrom 17 hours ago

I am looking at both the Fantom and Kronos. Does one integrate better with my Logic Pro DAW than the other? Thanks so...

Emrys
replies: 0 views: 395
Emrys 17 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,899 views: 531,867
augustusarnone 19 hours ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 198 views: 40,047
alibling 21 hours ago

I caught this video from Linus about reassembling his iMac Pro, which they needed a new screen and a new logic board for after...

MattyJoe
replies: 3 views: 367
Philter 22 hours ago

Hi, I'm doing a research project and I'm trying to compare different time-stretching/pitch-shifting techniques that different...

Poupou
replies: 8 views: 590
xenozeno 23 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to get a tape emulation plugin. I've read as many related threads as I could but still don't know which one to...

mOne8
replies: 10 views: 838
elcct 23 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 421 views: 31,813
b0se 1 day ago

I only got 75min to decide if I want to grab something from the Waves analog sale. If I miss it I might have to wait a whole...

79adam79
replies: 73 views: 4,457
xanderpills 1 day ago

Ive had my scarlett solo for a few years no longer under warranty. Last night I bought a little usb fan, one that can be...

fendertelemusik
replies: 0 views: 339
fendertelemusik 1 day ago

A used 6 core 2013 Mac Pro can be picked up for around 2k used w/32 gigs of ram. How long will Apple support it w/OS...

Monsieur_R
replies: 8 views: 1,684
The Guy 1 day ago

(Sort of) yet another "computer upgrade worth it" thread abduction Some specific questions I wanted to run by people...

j3tman
replies: 4 views: 381
angelonyc 1 day ago

Hi, All Just wanted to ask: How do I transfer an already-active iLok license from my computer onto an iLok 3 key? I'm planning...

SpoiltheChild
replies: 0 views: 231
SpoiltheChild 1 day ago

Am about to buy my first SSD for my PC. Are all of them SATA, where I just plug the drive into a SATA port on my MB? Thanks...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 12 views: 721
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

Hi i am running into Arouser. I was looking for another compressor before or after as main duties. I was thinking BRA...

ktwalker76
replies: 1 views: 341
Ozsound 1 day ago

I have a MOTU 828x interface that has served me well for years. I recently built a new PC with a Ryzen 3950x on an Asrock x570...

adudek
replies: 0 views: 260
adudek 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search