The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,119 views: 1,492,408
Hansenhaus 1 day ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 217 views: 26,584
delay 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,702 views: 1,238,879
dickiefunk 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 76,451
George Necola 13th September 2005

Any favorite piano VSTs? I've yet to find one I like. I strongly prefer just recording a piano. I've tried Native...

messofsound876
replies: 19 views: 608
itswintertime 3 minutes ago

Looking to buy a Duet in the next month. Does anyone have an eta of an upgraded Duet (3)?

TYSE LEE
replies: 10 views: 11,951
Edwin 6 minutes ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 247 views: 35,140
cristtiah 12 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,873 views: 686,493
hedgehognrown 35 minutes ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 170 views: 37,064
lydfar 53 minutes ago

Question: I know many people like(d) the Waves CLA compressors (1176 and LA-2a), but at this point these plugs are several years...

supermosey
replies: 39 views: 20,793
GRiFF 53 minutes ago

Hey everybody, I have recently done huge upgrades to my studio and I am looking to have 16 ins/outs at once. I have two Profire...

Wyattwb
replies: 6 views: 1,302
CompStudios 1 hour ago

I have been using this unit since the day it came out and i am wondering all these years later who is still running one of...

maskedman72
replies: 26 views: 4,670
doorknocker 1 hour ago

What would you do in this scenario? KH750DSP sub has spdif coax in Babyface RME Pro DS has toslink out I could use a...

harrisonn
replies: 3 views: 90
BT64 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 26,588 views: 2,753,989
AcusticaCM 1 hour ago

3 days to download superior drummer 3? Jesus Christ. What is it with their installer?

Morgueritual
replies: 3 views: 92
s_sibs 1 hour ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 69 views: 15,320
Chiwale 1005 1 hour ago

I know there are enough DAWs out there and we don’t need yet another one. But just out of curiosity, how hard is it to make a...

dfghdhr
replies: 12 views: 536
thenoodle 1 hour ago

Hi, i am working on a 2010 quad core mac pro 5.1. Inside there is the stock radeon HD5770 gpu. Now i bought a AOC 3270 (WQHD...

Deleted 9537e4f
replies: 12 views: 1,792
Naraino 1 hour ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,222 views: 179,410
bace 2 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 14,264 views: 1,081,202
mrufino1 2 hours ago

I'm a big fan of Soundtoys. What would you like to see added to version 6? I would like see see full fledged version of Little...

Lethem
replies: 134 views: 16,459
nosleepguy 2 hours ago

I spent some time this weekend comparing Corpus and Objeq Delay, both simply as resonators and grouping Corpus with filters and...

strange loop
replies: 1 views: 99
pottering 2 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 163 views: 10,914
Jansemann4433 2 hours ago

Hi, Do You use a parallel compressor for vocals. Which compressor do You use?

kite
replies: 7 views: 254
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

I searched and couldn't find an answer to this, so am asking here: I'm trying to use EqualizerAPO with room tuning using FF ProQ...

noah440
replies: 0 views: 58
noah440 3 hours ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 109 views: 30,395
Mantik 5 hours ago
rhythmcomposer 5 hours ago

does anybody bought the RME digiface USB yet and give some informations about stable buffersize and latency? The raydat is...

Deleted User
replies: 29 views: 13,347
top dog 6 hours ago

I am shocked to not find a thread about Avid's new interface and platform (or did I miss it?) I think it has great potential...

KevWind
replies: 54 views: 2,533
KevWind 8 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 333 views: 66,408
nil hartman 8 hours ago

Hi! I'd love to try SKnote's new online mastering system, which is free for licensed users of their plugins, which I am not......

iLex
replies: 72 views: 9,626
nichttuntun 9 hours ago

Weighing my options of getting the Audient ID14 MKII or Mackie's newly announced Onyx8 usb mixer. ID14 mkii pros: usb c...

jtdiddy
replies: 4 views: 148
DistortingJack 10 hours ago

Fill in the NUGEN Audio annual survey for a $100 voucher, to be used as part purchase on any of their products at:...

NUGEN Audio
replies: 0 views: 102
NUGEN Audio 10 hours ago

Hey, I wanted to apologize first off. I don't have time or the energy to dig through the "build studio pc today thread"...

linkagev
replies: 2 views: 152
mat1 11 hours ago

I am digitisign come old tape and I see the minimum noisefloor is -60db and this bring me back to an old thought of the old 16...

ayskura
replies: 5 views: 247
DistortingJack 11 hours ago

I would be real interested to hear and learn from others, what kind of computer keyboard you use- or at least suggest, for Music...

Carrero
replies: 11 views: 5,494
monet 13 hours ago

I've searched and tried what I found for an hour...I have the a-z focus, turned everything off in mac pref, etc...key regular key...

monet
replies: 0 views: 98
monet 13 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,202 views: 1,214,092
Barncore 13 hours ago

I like the demos i heard. I see it's more EDM oriented which is fine by me, compared to Falcon and Omnisphere 2 which seem to be...

zahush76
replies: 34 views: 6,092
deondamage 14 hours ago

I think this VST and AU sequencer from Soniclab looks very powerful. The manual is clear, the best of theirs so far I think, and...

gregh
replies: 0 views: 146
gregh 19 hours ago

When I have a client who can't come to the studio, I've been able to broadcast my mix live to the client using a software program...

Musiclab
replies: 18 views: 1,708
Musiclab 22 hours ago

I am in the process of upgrading my audio interface from an old Digi002 rack AI, which has served me well but it is time to...

mattvm
replies: 30 views: 3,519
davernoise 1 day ago

Recently got a MADI card for my Cymatic Audio uTrack24 with the intention of using the converters in my Antelope Orion 32. ...

davernoise
replies: 3 views: 278
davernoise 1 day ago

Hey all! I just got an Avid Artist Mix and I'm having a heap of trouble trying to get it to work. In network preferences, it...

Kroc
replies: 25 views: 3,938
ahansen 1 day ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 172 views: 13,284
iBuffalo 1 day ago
flyagaricus 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I'm running a 2010 mac pro with windows 8.1. Would really like to run it on mac os x, but I've tried a couple of...

earthworld
replies: 11 views: 1,453
rp3703 1 day ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 37 views: 23,765
XARC Mastering 1 day ago

Dear Gearfriends, I'm a producer / mix engineer for 10 years now. I have always worked ITB but i have finally been able to...

Araw1
replies: 5 views: 297
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 522 views: 57,774
d3l 1 day ago

Hi, was thinking about buying one of these old units (either the X8 or the PCIe card) for use in my older studio computer. I'm...

quiet_storm
replies: 24 views: 1,703
goodkeys 1 day ago

I need to upgrade my audiointerface (currently using a old 2-channel presonus). One of the main uses will be a solo-project of...

FunkYeti
replies: 3 views: 198
monkeymanx 1 day ago

Hi! I have a Mac Book Pro 2.7ghz intel core i7 (late 2013) with 16gb 1600mhz DDR3 Ram running on a OSX 10.8.5. I keep getting...

Weile
replies: 25 views: 5,952
MusiKLover 1 day ago

Hey Slutz, Really hoping for some help on this. I have been researching the Antelope Audio 32+ Gen 3. The more I find out about...

dial_it_in
replies: 3 views: 215
dial_it_in 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search