The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,832 views: 940,647
daskeladden 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,153 views: 767,351
Kimotei 3 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 369 views: 45,729
Mark Ambler 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,597
George Necola 13th September 2005

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,204 views: 95,373
svarthvitt 25 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 17,286 views: 1,277,444
bmanic 31 minutes ago

Do you have a favorite FREE VST effect? I'd love to know about it! I've just put together a list myself - enjoy! YouTube

creativesauce
replies: 0 views: 44
creativesauce 50 minutes ago

I am planning on upgrading my pc to a 9900k and Gigabyte - Z390 DESIGNARE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard. Using a Antelope Zen...

shadyru
replies: 8 views: 745
Sam Antelope Audio 1 hour ago

I am looking for a plugin that is (preferably free and 64 bit) that I can use across the overall mix that gives the simulation of...

BH61
replies: 4 views: 348
SpicyPonyHead 1 hour ago

I like the demos i heard. I see it's more EDM oriented which is fine by me, compared to Falcon and Omnisphere 2 which seem to be...

zahush76
replies: 23 views: 546
Arcana 2 hours ago

Right now I have superior with metal machine ezx, my sound is alright but it's not amazing, looking to treat myself to an...

thevisi0nary
replies: 15 views: 1,621
Ianpb 2 hours ago

I more or less know the answer already but am hoping I missed something. Our OWC previous generation TB3 dock, with a FW800 port,...

rboy
replies: 5 views: 228
SpicyPonyHead 2 hours ago

My DAW is Sonar and my go to libraries EW Composer Cloud,Pianoteq and a handful of Kontakt libraries including Cinematic...

bluearrows
replies: 0 views: 57
bluearrows 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,389 views: 523,385
denork 2 hours ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 229 views: 32,439
kodebode 3 hours ago

Hey, I'm currently using Mac OSX Sierra for Logic Pro X. But planning about upgrading. Which of the newest OSX is best for Logic...

toka
replies: 4 views: 227
DJ Bechara 4 hours ago

What plugins do you have that have lasted far beyond the honeymoon phase? I’m sure we have all experienced picking up the...

motomotomoto
replies: 24 views: 1,191
filterfreak 5 hours ago

Hello everyone, Been a lurker in these forums for years, but haven't interacted much. So, sorry if I've posted this in the...

caseyleesharp
replies: 10 views: 711
Stanislav321 7 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been reading up on syncing two macs together in a studio environment. The purpose of this, for me, is that I...

JJSound21
replies: 9 views: 2,359
Steve Fogal 8 hours ago

I've got thousands of samples, but find it a PITA to find the right one. Anyone else have this problem? I looove the easy file...

ltjohnrambo
replies: 15 views: 783
rectifried 8 hours ago

Hi all! Looking to upgrade to a new interface (I've been rocking the internal AD/DA on a Mackie 1640i for some years now) and...

grahambo!
replies: 19 views: 3,639
cgarts1 8 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 164
MarkyGoldstein 9 hours ago

For the life of me I could not figure out how to control simple transport functions, primarily Start/Stop for practice &...

Steve Fogal
replies: 11 views: 417
Steve Fogal 16 hours ago

Does anyone know the manufacture and model# of the black faced floppy drive used in the later Linn 9000 machines?

Meplimary
replies: 6 views: 1,533
[email protected] 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,505 views: 138,548
mh_bj 18 hours ago

I decided to get the iD44. But there are only a few comparisons between this one and the 22. How do the Cirrus Logic converters...

Horizon7777
replies: 25 views: 2,840
bowzin 18 hours ago

I purchased a plugin last week from TB-Software, but have not received an email with a license. All emails, including...

AppleFire
replies: 6 views: 583
rboy 18 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 2,042 views: 134,618
musicman691 18 hours ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 57 views: 7,851
babiuk 19 hours ago

Hey audio heads, Upon purchasing and installing a new computer, I have come across a seemingly common problem. Once I...

mauve97
replies: 14 views: 869
mauve97 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
UnderTow 19 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 114 views: 14,005
bendiezel 21 hours ago

Hi guys! I love making music, but I'm not very technologically-minded. I only tolerate the tech side of music production...

cyberdaniel82
replies: 8 views: 492
EvilRoy 23 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,902 views: 601,379
locojohn 23 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,981 views: 532,948
mattiasnyc 23 hours ago

Massive X: some wobs, shhh it's unlisted. :p YouTube

Dbas
replies: 0 views: 267
Dbas 1 day ago

Sorry to say but I dont get why you - MH - still have no interfaces with more than 8 IO that can be used at the same time? In...

Musician
replies: 3 views: 400
vavastrat 1 day ago

hi, I decided to check the write speed on my two Samsung 860 EVO's on my music production pc, but I don't fully understand the...

daskeladden
replies: 2 views: 367
daskeladden 1 day ago

OK before I melt my credit or debit card, I need to know if this will work. 2 Focusrite 18i20 ADAT into RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652...

CMKeel
replies: 1 views: 242
msmucr 1 day ago

Hi guys, does anyone know this - What is the deal with iMacs and spinning fans / fan noise? Does the high end processor option...

MDM
replies: 5 views: 667
exwel 1 day ago

Hello! I was handed a restoration job where the audio was affected in the weirdest way... it's almost like ring modulated and the...

rovergear
replies: 0 views: 193
rovergear 1 day ago

I'm using a Roland UA 1010 Octa-capture with CbB (Cakewalk by BandLab) which allows me to record up to eight tracks...

walpamur
replies: 1 views: 246
Alndln 1 day ago

After exhaustive research, I’m between the and the new or UA Twin MkII Quad. I’m struggling to decide between these...

NightWriter
replies: 209 views: 41,838
bassbinoctuplets 1 day ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 47 views: 4,129
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Received an email about it the other day. Curious as to what your thoughts about it are. AIR Music Technology -...

Monkey Man
replies: 3 views: 398
pier25 1 day ago

I'm trying to decide on whether to buy the Waves Bass or Vocal Rider; both seem like great, time saving plugs. I'm just curious...

79adam79
replies: 1 views: 334
greggybud 1 day ago

Hi all I'm sharing this here because I know there's a lot of interest in TB in Windows. Normally we wouldn't make a formal...

Psychlist1972
replies: 311 views: 65,234
Tim Blast 1 day ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 141 views: 8,538
Eric Stravinsky 1 day ago

I've have tested a few different tpdf dithers, and I was surprised to find how different they all are. I thought they would be...

TomVY
replies: 11 views: 659
TomVY 1 day ago

I want to ween myself away from Mac because of the ridiculous pricing and decreasing user serviceability. I hate Windows with...

goom
replies: 47 views: 2,496
Superb 2 days ago

I'm trying to purchase this plug-in because of the magic it seems to be doing on synth basses but I can't find it anywhere. Does...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 2 views: 327
Sonny Casanovas 2 days ago

Hey fellow Gearslutz, I have a quick question. Anyone had the opportunity to compare the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and the...

snm10
replies: 4 views: 1,595
ChayaFFM 2 days ago

omnisphere is my favourite plug in. (so its not like i hate it) what i like about it is that they sampled expensive high end...

MikeMeloni
replies: 5 views: 669
Mies 2 days ago

Ok, my gigging fellow musicians, who is using an iPad live to manage chord charts/lyric sheets/set lists etc...??? If so, please...

Football
replies: 7 views: 10,129
Yish77 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search