The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 1 views: 317
Bob Olhsson 4 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,239 views: 808,324
soulata 3 days ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 66 views: 5,692
Friedrik83 5 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,417 views: 618,139
monkeyxx 6 days ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 55,556
smoke 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,183
George Necola 13th September 2005

I've been getting more and more curious about using an Amiga to do some sampling/sequencing (really love the 8-bit sound), but am...

Sir Ruff
replies: 2 views: 1,467
Michael Veli 9 minutes ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 20 views: 851
engmix 9 minutes ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 946 views: 116,657
jwh1192 23 minutes ago

I just have a question about the RIAA EQ curve. Does it have to be 100% exact? I attached an image of one i tried to replicate...

Guitardr34m
replies: 9 views: 1,645
jwh1192 24 minutes ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 52 views: 9,214
bmanic 25 minutes ago

Hi Everyone I'm looking for help with Aurora 16 with LT-TB. I bought used item few days ago. Thats my first Lynx Aurora...

Clubshaker
replies: 2 views: 69
jwh1192 26 minutes ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 793 views: 72,677
Lady Gaia 29 minutes ago

Just picked this up, and it's behaving quite oddly. First, it's quite subtle... to the point where I'd prefer if it could be...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 14 views: 981
Ain't Nobody 31 minutes ago

Is there any love here for PSP L’otary? I have search here and can find almost no mention of it. I ask because it is on...

razorboy
replies: 10 views: 663
tleetabor 1 hour ago

I used to own this guitar pedal called Shallow Water by Fairfield Circuitry that I regret selling. It did this cool random pitch...

oblvnallthetime
replies: 0 views: 53
oblvnallthetime 1 hour ago

Hey guys. Looking for something like the Sans Amp PSA-1 by Avid, like the one that's available with Pro Tools, but one that i can...

Barncore
replies: 11 views: 811
vze26m98 1 hour ago

I have a UAD Apollo Twin Duo. To put it briefly, every now and then, I'm experiencing constant audio dropouts / stuttering /...

Fanu
replies: 21 views: 3,576
IkennaFuNkEn 2 hours ago

Sorry if the title got anyone excited... I'm not an affiliate, and it's not actually happening (that I know of). But, I'm...

LifeWhyz
replies: 3 views: 511
JCBigler 2 hours ago

I have been a Windows user since I started using computers. I have always been far more comfortable on this OS compared to OSX....

thevisi0nary
replies: 176 views: 6,239
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I just cancelled my Everything Bundle subscription plan and feel kinda free now :). I´m mostly interested in...

filterrilter
replies: 35 views: 3,346
Deff J 2 hours ago

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, so my thanks in advance for any opinions... I have an Apollo 8 Duo that I like...

szyam
replies: 47 views: 4,675
szyam 3 hours ago

I just want to find a replacement for my Audio Kontrol 1. WHAT DO I BUY??????????????? Every ****ing alternative I...

Sweepes
replies: 8 views: 506
Local Man 3 hours ago

I have a Mackie Onyx 1640i mixer with FireWire audio interface built in. Love it. I need to run the latest version of OSX and...

Neilkwilson
replies: 4 views: 358
GerardG 3 hours ago

I'm looking to get Fabfilter MB-Pro. Does Fabfilter stuff ever go on sale or should I just pay the $200? Coming from using NI...

dilznik
replies: 2 views: 214
minty901 3 hours ago

Looking at a computer upgrade path for my studio. I currrently am running a 2012 Mac Pro and think that the iMac would be the...

ckett
replies: 7 views: 357
ckett 4 hours ago

There was yet another plugin advertised on the sidebar of a thread . . . something about a tube channel strip. Now, I realize...

robert82
replies: 3 views: 484
Bob Olhsson 4 hours ago

I just sent this email to UAD. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it. Hi there I am getting some errors...

Dallon426
replies: 9 views: 274
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

Are there any programs for OsX that will route midi signals from in ports to out ports? I wanted to do a star configuration so i...

Bluemoa
replies: 12 views: 14,446
Blatboy 5 hours ago

Great works guys, love it

DCommand
replies: 84 views: 10,954
Joe_caithness 6 hours ago

Hey sluts, i just acquired a 2013 model mac pro black trash can, 12-core, 64GB and 512GB PCI internal. My main music focus is...

dethbyoogabooga
replies: 2 views: 106
dethbyoogabooga 7 hours ago

Hey guys, What are your favorite UAD plugins for mixing heavy rock? Especially drums and guitars. cheers

Darius1
replies: 6 views: 229
Vox_Humana 7 hours ago

Hi, I’m about to purchase my first UAD card. I was thinking of purchasing a DUO pcie card because I just want to be able to...

neurotic18
replies: 8 views: 406
neurotic18 9 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,549 views: 929,297
gregerlindberg 10 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,952 views: 398,404
tomheavybeats 11 hours ago

Hi people, Thought I'd ask as I'm not reading anything on it. Just bought it yesterday since it's on special until the end of...

KorgAddict
replies: 24 views: 2,619
sdesign75 11 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 525 views: 44,752
salvobeta 11 hours ago

Hey everyone, It is technically not supported by Neyrinck yet, but for the most part it does work! I have managed to get my...

LDStudios
replies: 0 views: 105
LDStudios 13 hours ago

Anyone have an opinion on the sound quality of one...

highfructose
replies: 0 views: 116
highfructose 14 hours ago

Maybe this belongs in Geekslutz, but this looks like it might be possible to use ray tracing to mimic the way sound reacts with...

robert82
replies: 3 views: 229
Seccione 15 hours ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 22 views: 2,436
egoless 17 hours ago

After picking up on the option to buy an iLok 2 a few years ago it would seem that this piece of hardware has now expired and...

colineastwood
replies: 183 views: 4,414
Slate Fan 18 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,824 views: 821,857
skylenol 19 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to build up a resume of Python projects, and I would like to focus on music related projects if I can. I'm...

Spano
replies: 0 views: 130
Spano 20 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,281 views: 483,529
TAFKAT 20 hours ago

I recently got a MiniDSP OpenDRC unit so that I could upload my Sonarworks headphone calibration FIR curves into it. The MiniDSP...

Markdude
replies: 3 views: 203
David Rick 21 hours ago

I know that Fairchild plugins have been discussed here a bit, but all those threads are fairly outdated. Some of the newer...

justinheronmusic
replies: 54 views: 8,046
b0se 22 hours ago

Hello, I have checked out the gearslutz lists etc for best reverb - valhalla the winner. I see two issues with valhalla...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 121 views: 22,831
james_bond 22 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,633 views: 557,915
loopy 23 hours ago

Hey guys, I currently have a focusrite saffire pro 40 and am interested in adding more inputs to my setup. i was wondering is it...

rjo361
replies: 6 views: 1,642
adrianww 23 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,540 views: 533,767
Gutz 23 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 771 views: 142,743
Mr Funk 1 day ago

I've got a problem with my MOTU 896mk3 FW interface. Just the day before I was recording some ideas in GarageBand and...

ResidentRenzo
replies: 13 views: 1,886
ResidentRenzo 1 day ago

Hi, I am reaching out to you guys to help me out with a configuration that will provide me with up to 16 outputs from a...

JimK
replies: 6 views: 357
CPhoenix 1 day ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 160 views: 18,395
JayTee4303 1 day ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 83 views: 3,891
JC Wolf 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search