The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,040 views: 786,059
silentnight 6 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,242 views: 587,106
Dallon426 11 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 258 views: 44,430
ozraves 2 days ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 33 views: 1,982
thermal 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,203
George Necola 13th September 2005

Are there any dynamic EQ plugs? I'm not talking about compression in any way. What I'm asking for is this: As the signal...

elegentdrum
replies: 75 views: 6,560
Moon Unit Sound 35 minutes ago

Hello, Since Apple decided is was a bad idea to update the MBP range to the newer (8-gen, six core) CPUs currently available,...

Reik Napalm
replies: 13 views: 813
vmishka 37 minutes ago

I like waves. I have had a gold bundle since 1999. and have seen the roller coaster of WUP cabal. I still like them, ..But my...

rectifried
replies: 62 views: 4,712
noporsuerte 51 minutes ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 651 views: 66,855
Monotremata 1 hour ago

Hi, I noticed that IK Multimedia have a crossgrade offer for T-Racks 5 Max at the moment and I can get this for $169. My current...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 46
dickiefunk 1 hour ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,725 views: 355,835
4fmb 1 hour ago

Ok for some reason I started to encode in general at full quality VBR and or 320kbps MP3. Last day I had to send a quick demo and...

ayskura
replies: 63 views: 1,897
UnderTow 1 hour ago

Just FYI, no clue how good these samples are: Synth Drums, Synth Drums plugin, buy Synth Drums, download Synth Drums trial, Wave...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 104
bill5 2 hours ago

I am wondering if a 256MB Video card will help the speed of the video in Logic and Protools over the stock video card 128MB? I...

T_R_S
replies: 24 views: 1,956
nukmusic 2 hours ago
replies: 6 views: 397
parco 2 hours ago

Waves v10

Waves just updated to v10... Future proof if you’re updating to 10. That’s a bit weird to offer a new version for that??...

IB Productions
replies: 33 views: 2,421
MediaGary 2 hours ago

Hi, I have a real old mini version of ProTools called M-Powered 8. I have the Renaissance Maxx plugin suite. I want to expand...

sspace
replies: 0 views: 105
sspace 2 hours ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 35 views: 951
Pictus 3 hours ago

Hey guys. So i’ve been looking everywhere for a VST rack plugin host that will allow me to combine instruments and select note...

TweakGeek
replies: 0 views: 108
TweakGeek 3 hours ago

Hi guys! I need your help my setup is: -Audio interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 -Monitors: KRK Rokit 5 -Headphones:...

roulhs
replies: 24 views: 1,765
bill5 3 hours ago

I saw the new demo of Omnisphere 2.5 where they have set up the parameters to be controlled by analogue synths. YouTube Is it...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 1 views: 253
zvukofor 3 hours ago

I don't particularly want to have this thread turn into one devoted to my frustrations with a well-known audio company, so I'll...

Id10t3qu3
replies: 10 views: 685
Issadore 3 hours ago

ive just bought an apollo twin duo usb and i cant watch youtube vids it says restart device in the player window..also im getting...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 508
73mk2 4 hours ago

Seeing weird and unwanted behavior in this plugin. See picture showing single mono track, panned hard right, output to master...

m4thlab
replies: 6 views: 688
theblue1 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm planning out my new studio build and wish to put my Win10 desktop PC in an ISO booth. Cable lengths will need to be...

DeadPoet
replies: 4 views: 303
fireberd 7 hours ago

Looking for some initial feedback and opinions on a decision to repair or replace my RME Multiface II/PCIe card. In the past four...

packermans4
replies: 14 views: 695
JRT_in_WMass 8 hours ago

I've owned my RME Babyface Pro for more than two years, I bought it right after its release. And I just realized it might have...

Jason Leo
replies: 1 views: 261
rboy 9 hours ago

I wish to transfer my many ADAT tapes to a PC (as .WAV files) so I can get rid of those bulky tapes (and the ADAT machine) and be...

cyberry_fields
replies: 6 views: 363
stella645 9 hours ago

Strictly looking at the AD/DA Conversion is the Hilo worth all the extra money compared to these other two units?

thedancer
replies: 13 views: 2,098
dreamth 10 hours ago

I recently installed Windows 10 and realized my file copy speeds were abysmal - I'm talking around 10MB/s. I have a fix, and...

chrismeraz
replies: 0 views: 161
chrismeraz 10 hours ago

Samsung now has an 8TB SSD thanks to 3D memory tech

hodshonf
replies: 9 views: 619
MediaGary 10 hours ago

With Apollo Thunderbolt, I can only have one audio application open at a time and I have to manually change the sample rate in...

chrismeraz
replies: 3 views: 495
chrismeraz 10 hours ago

Hi, I have an external drive the porsche design by lacie and I have a question about using it for plugins. I need to save space...

coffeebean7
replies: 1 views: 176
burp182 11 hours ago

Need to know exact AD and DA latency of Avid interfaces: Avid HD OMNI and Avid HD I/O. Avid seems not be able to provide me...

Davide Janez
replies: 12 views: 472
lukehatpadl 13 hours ago

Hey GS, I have made up my mind on purchasing the RME Fireface UFX+ (II) -- thanks to several threads here, as well as feedback...

sanctified
replies: 15 views: 1,265
hello people 13 hours ago

My DAW is maxed out at 24 GB of RAM, and this is filled to the brink with VSL samples (18GB), Spectrasonics, and some Kontakt...

Emanuel23
replies: 9 views: 552
nspaas 14 hours ago

Hi, I have a question about presets loading slow. I was wondering if increasing my computers ram will fix this? To put it in...

coffeebean7
replies: 6 views: 383
Alndln 15 hours ago

So I've got an older cheese grater 12 core 3.33ghz Mac Pro w 48gb RAM. It runs great. It is however, very hot in my studio. ...

kslight
replies: 9 views: 525
Alndln 16 hours ago

Since Symphony essentials is included in Komplete 11 ultimate, is there an upgrade pathway to the symphony series collection (all...

Electricblue73
replies: 2 views: 288
deuc647 17 hours ago

Not sure exactly which forum to post this in: I am losing my mind trying to solve an issue I am having with high pitched...

Zinc2005
replies: 20 views: 432
ponzi 17 hours ago

I've been digesting a bit on Mics, classic consoles, and also looking into future upgrades to a thunderbolt interface. Maybe...

Maiakaat
replies: 2 views: 279
bill5 18 hours ago

Peak Studio XT 7 – Peak Audio Editor Mac OS 10.5 or higher (incompatible with El Capitan OS 10.11, but Sierra 10.12 and...

ValliSoftware
replies: 3 views: 336
burp182 18 hours ago

Anyone know where to find direct installation files for Softube products, specifically CL 1B? I have been trying to get this...

EMMST
replies: 87 views: 9,928
biksonije 21 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 651 views: 91,222
Monkey Man 23 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 54 views: 19,324
markjarvis 1 day ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 582 views: 165,839
Moon Unit Sound 1 day ago

I´ve read a couple of posts in other forums where people claiming to have succeded in using a Digi003 as a Control Surface with...

Freddie Flame
replies: 0 views: 242
Freddie Flame 1 day ago

Hi ! For the ones who have this plugin (Akustix from TONE2) and unlike me, some good ears and some good technical knowledge,...

nonomagicstar
replies: 16 views: 2,796
wubzo 1 day ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,850 views: 863,036
schmeete 1 day ago

In the next few months I'm planning on putting together a system for plug-in processing using a Focusrite Rednet PCIeR card...

Erockin
replies: 4 views: 571
Erockin 1 day ago

Hi everyone. My recording setup at present is 2013 MacBook Pro, Focusrite Scarlett 18i8, Rode NTK, NT1000, Shure SM57, Avalon...

GuitarPaul
replies: 7 views: 707
GuitarPaul 1 day ago

Sorry for the 2nd UAD post, I’m making the jump and super excited! I’m curious how much DSP you all recommend for mixing? ...

SDB_12
replies: 10 views: 554
Universal Audio 1 day ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 66 views: 2,265
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

Hi All, its not ONE OF THOSE AGAIN but what i am trying to find out is what is the difference, not the sonic difference but the...

BasariStudios
replies: 122 views: 25,028
hodshonf 1 day ago

PLEASE let me know if I'm the only one experiencing Waves GTR 3.5 V10 crashing all the time! All I have to do is make two amp...

PhatmanMusic
replies: 0 views: 273
PhatmanMusic 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search