The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,978 views: 1,170,710
throbert 1 hour ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 436 views: 51,401
bobbylandry 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,818 views: 962,037
frankzappa 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,382
George Necola 13th September 2005

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 725 views: 59,722
Jules 3 minutes ago
replies: 603 views: 35,750
dbjp 13 minutes ago

Hello, Was wondering if anyone has upgraded an older MacPro (Early 2009, 2.66, quad core) operating system to a solid state...

davernoise
replies: 6 views: 501
fastlanephil 19 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,077 views: 498,125
jfjer 31 minutes ago

Hello! Im new on the forum. I have a Focusrite Saffire 56 and a Alesis hd24. I want more inputs and outputs, and why I want to...

Larry10
replies: 20 views: 513
BT64 37 minutes ago

hello, Im currently running a 2015 macbook pro 2.2 ghz core i7 16gb Ram. tracking an album in logic and finally using a lot of...

EmptyVessel
replies: 4 views: 881
HeavyMantra 39 minutes ago

There are a number of considerations to wade through here- My current rig: 1) 2012 Mac Mini i5 2.5GHZ- 16 Gigs RAM- 512Gig SSD,...

babydaddymusic
replies: 6 views: 427
Theo Desktop 1 hour ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 13 views: 444
P. Ness 1 hour ago

Wondering if anyone has experience connecting a midi controller to an ipad and computer at the same time? I'd like the...

gorillaknuckles
replies: 2 views: 110
gorillaknuckles 1 hour ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,989 views: 878,130
augustusarnone 1 hour ago

Should I get this or a Mini 2018 3.2 i7 64GB ram 2tb ssd for whatever the RRP is, instead? How much better would the MM...

Pikelets
replies: 0 views: 99
Pikelets 2 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,814 views: 241,166
MattyJoe 2 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 124 views: 5,827
vintagelove 2 hours ago

Hey guys this is really hurting my brain please help. It is really hard to explain so please let me know if i'm not clear. I want...

colbykeyz
replies: 4 views: 811
colbykeyz 3 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 55 views: 3,952
TimPani 3 hours ago

I haven't seen much discussion about the iConnectivity iConnectAudio4+, pretty much none since it came out a few weeks ago (I may...

Mivo
replies: 6 views: 6,020
channelite 4 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 44 views: 2,223
Cpl. Punishment 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,167 views: 1,783,447
AcusticaCM 6 hours ago

If you own a Dante AoIP studio and own 4 pair of stereo studio monitors how do you have your monitoring setup? I am having a...

filboid
replies: 13 views: 414
filboid 6 hours ago

They all do pretty much the same things. So why'd you pick what you picked?

JL1000
replies: 146 views: 4,450
Wayne 7 hours ago

just wanted to comment that I recently sent an email to waves for technical support regarding installation of V11 software in...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 3 views: 831
greggybud 7 hours ago

Hi, I recently purchased a Tascam US-16x08, this audio interface has 16 inputs, of which 8 are balanced XLR(XLR-3-31 (1: GND, 2:...

SawneyBean
replies: 6 views: 408
ShadowsOfLife 8 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 180 views: 9,821
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,756 views: 814,850
tsma 9 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 107 views: 33,375
illsoulprod 9 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've read a few posts from threads that are kind of similar to what I'm hoping to have answered, but couldn't...

TheStephenMcRae
replies: 0 views: 293
TheStephenMcRae 9 hours ago

So I sure would like to be able to buy one of the New Mac Pro towers, but that's just not in the cards. Nor is a new iMacPro. So...

climber
replies: 73 views: 2,687
fredouli 9 hours ago

Do you have any experiences you might be willing to share regarding any AVB virtual soundcard?

JRT_in_WMass
replies: 11 views: 723
snoskit 10 hours ago

I'd like to build a list of commercial sample libraries that offer 24-bit / 96 kHz samples (or higher). Not downsampled from...

Resort Records
replies: 1 views: 380
TankT34 10 hours ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 41 views: 7,647
pheff1 10 hours ago

I upgraded my DAW earlier this year and have reinstalled everything except two Waves plugins, being aware the WUP thing is a bit...

oboemaroni
replies: 1 views: 644
BIG BUDDHA 11 hours ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 493 views: 45,442
Pictus 11 hours ago

having audio drop outs with a few files in MPC 64 that play fine in VLC. I like MPC for its simplicity but maybe it's too old to...

throbert
replies: 0 views: 377
throbert 11 hours ago

So we have the other threads where people are pulling out their tallywackers to prove how smart they are...enough of that please....

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 1 views: 416
KabbySoundStudio 12 hours ago

I just bought a used Digi 002 w/ the BLA XB Mod, and I have to say that I am blown away at how well these converters not only...

slow records
replies: 33 views: 4,900
FOURTHTUNZ 13 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 57 views: 2,377
M2E 15 hours ago

I'm dreaming of a piece of software that would allow me to use a high-level programming language such as Octave or Python to...

dker
replies: 5 views: 838
jupiter8 15 hours ago

Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the size of the counter display on Pro Tools 12? I'm referring to the display that shows...

mbvoxx
replies: 1 views: 745
Sharp11 15 hours ago

And I'm not talking about using them on the two bus and mixing into them. No plans on doing that. I mean using them on...

Mind Riot
replies: 17 views: 874
zvukofor 16 hours ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 212 views: 9,135
b0se 17 hours ago

Reaper

Is Reaper more powerful than Protools? EDIT: Clarification Is Reaper more powerful than Protools with regards to feature set,...

chrischoir
replies: 77 views: 2,698
Muser 19 hours ago

I've never tried a Thunderbolt interface, and I'm hearing about them having great low latency performance, but I'm trying to get...

skiltrip
replies: 41 views: 30,771
Betternottt 19 hours ago

I've noticed in the last several months Waves has been putting almost all their plugins on sale for $29. I've seen Waves' typical...

Obe1
replies: 58 views: 6,619
simon.billington 22 hours ago

Hey all. I am getting very low volume when I connect any synth to my Apogee Duet via my TRS to XLR cables. This happens with...

brento1138
replies: 0 views: 717
brento1138 1 day ago

I'm interested in some of IK Multimedia's newer AmpliTube expansions such as the Fender Collection 2, the Mesa/Boogie collection,...

alexe
replies: 3 views: 583
cfodeebiedaddy 1 day ago

hello, apogee has a two channel element for $600, with these specs: 119db a-d 123db d-a those are very good numbers. plus...

gearstudent
replies: 8 views: 1,165
Theo Desktop 1 day ago

Hi, I have a Motu 828ES and am pretty new to the Audio Control DSP app. I'm wondering how other AVB/ES users set up their...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 764
Rafter Man 1 day ago

Hello I just wanted to post my experience switching from an Apogee Duet to a Babyface Pro because I was surprised. I...

lossleader
replies: 4 views: 333
lossleader 1 day ago

Anyone do this? It seems kind of back-asswards, and would mean your sending any insert effects to the preamp. But since plugin...

Jawsome
replies: 9 views: 877
M2E 1 day ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 144 views: 45,044
thenoodle 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search