The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,961 views: 868,847
mattiasnyc 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,856 views: 693,087
aero 13 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 269 views: 24,804
Monkey Man 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,851
George Necola 13th September 2005

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 181 views: 19,918
filterfreak 5 minutes ago

Anyone else been using the Kingston a400 SSD? I discovered these this year and they have been fantastic. They are by no means...

Hammer v2
replies: 9 views: 264
Philter 10 minutes ago

If I want to run some of my Waves plugins on more than one computer at a time, I realize that I need to purchase them multiple...

richinmusic
replies: 14 views: 9,146
iLex 10 minutes ago

I posted this elsewhere, and have copy/pasted it here below. I don't understand enough to know why the solution below helps with...

Steve Fogal
replies: 3 views: 348
DeeringAmps 12 minutes ago

My current interface has died and I desperately need a new one. Features I want: - Two mic inputs. - Very low noise level. I...

keman
replies: 22 views: 1,353
Ken Walker 28 minutes ago

Curious to see what everyones' verdict on this interface is, since its been out a bit now someone must have jumped on it. It...

Pewtershmit
replies: 0 views: 20
Pewtershmit 52 minutes ago

Ok, that was clickbait....but I miss using the 1040 and cubase from 1990. I was just watching Flossy Carter's atari 2600...

illynoise
replies: 15 views: 581
illynoise 54 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 722 views: 49,601
Tui 1 hour ago

After hearing people extolling the virtues of custom-built systems, I googled for sites to custom build a laptop and have gone to...

bill5
replies: 7 views: 336
ChrisLudwig 1 hour ago

Okay I know there are a million threads and articles and stuff like that out there talking about these. I've read a bunch, but...

padillac
replies: 11 views: 524
Guitarist9891 1 hour ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 123 views: 8,569
thermos 1 hour ago

Hi. I just got the new Scarlet 6i6 2nd gen, USB2. I had before a Mbox 3 and I seriously thing it was better than the...

kite
replies: 4 views: 234
elcct 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,173 views: 1,091,387
nightenlight 2 hours ago

Just curious, because according to Microsoft (by one of its software guys), its the only version of windows 10 that is...

DrAudiospecific
replies: 15 views: 702
m03 2 hours ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 43 views: 1,955
bendiezel 4 hours ago

Hi all, I'm writing because I feel like I'm at the last point before selling off my FireWire interface to purchase a USB...

Mouth147
replies: 1 views: 202
Steve Fogal 4 hours ago

Drum-pads/controllers are FUN!!! But most of them suffer from the following inspiration killing limitations: 1. Your...

dfhagai
replies: 2 views: 215
dfhagai 5 hours ago

Hello, I just purchased a Lenovo P1. The laptop looks great but... If I try to open a session in Pro Tools at 44.1Khz using...

bebbo
replies: 2 views: 138
bill5 5 hours ago

I'm looking for a new channel strip plug in to put on the beginning of all my tracks in projects. I was using the SSL from waves...

ty45
replies: 34 views: 1,871
ArcticAudio 5 hours ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 13 views: 609
leckel1996 5 hours ago

They don't try to invoke any kind of analog hardware. Do they lack character or is it even needed?

goom
replies: 12 views: 1,018
biksonije 8 hours ago

Hi Plugins are better & better, computers are faster & faster, YET latency is still killing the joys of modern DAWs....

invalidusername
replies: 81 views: 2,701
Pollo 9 hours ago

Does anyone else have problems with UVI Workstation popping and crackling on Mac? I am having lots of popping on EGP despite only...

Clbraddock
replies: 3 views: 305
degas 12 hours ago

EastWest/Quantum Leap RA still relevant in 2018? I'm basically looking for a library that will cover the widest rang of ethnic...

MustacheVerra
replies: 4 views: 241
MustacheVerra 18 hours ago

Hi there, I am new to gearslutz so I hope I'm in the right place with my question. I'm thinking about wiring up all my...

tvbene
replies: 26 views: 2,913
ericzang 19 hours ago

Fellow Gearslutz Here is my long-winded dilemma, hopefully of some interest to some of you to read through and suggest bumpkin...

orville17
replies: 4 views: 660
Emiliano 20 hours ago

Waves and Toontracks seem to be attempting to strong-arm users when/if they wish to upgrade their products. Waves strong-arms...

jeangodard
replies: 15 views: 757
greggybud 21 hours ago

I just got a new Motu UL MK3. my computer is an early 2011 MBP - it has both Firewire and Thunderbolt ports. I can power it fine...

beedoola
replies: 0 views: 196
beedoola 1 day ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 95 views: 8,447
David Carlyon 1 day ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 54 views: 25,015
jalden3 1 day ago

Just got an UA X8 today. Downloaded all the software and connected it to my computer, but I've never had my computer crash so...

kev1n28
replies: 9 views: 1,015
gibson777 1 day ago

Dear community, My Asus Notebook which I've been using for about 9 years (!) is supposed to be substituted by a new one....

romanxtk
replies: 13 views: 1,112
bcslaam 1 day ago

Hello can anyone tell me if my MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) will be able to run this monitor: L24q-10 -...

fjksfkjasgj
replies: 0 views: 206
fjksfkjasgj 1 day ago

Hello - I wonder if any of you had/are having my same problem: After re-installing on new drive I can't register my Darbuka and...

DIGIT
replies: 3 views: 695
JFairweather 1 day ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 47 views: 5,450
szmola 1 day ago

Hi, All these years I've been using firewire and USB audio interface. The process was simple, just plug n play and the devise...

WilfredoFernando
replies: 31 views: 1,503
MediaGary 1 day ago

Hi guys? Which one of those three synthesizers would you prefer for creating EDM and Future House music? a) the brandnew...

MarieSter
replies: 1 views: 268
zvukofor 1 day ago

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 55 views: 7,522
Sunny Side 1 day ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,401 views: 446,586
borlandsamuel 1 day ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 63 views: 12,943
monkeyxx 1 day ago

Greetings, As the new year approaches, I am looking at being better organized going forward and am curious as to how others...

jc7
replies: 4 views: 337
JayTee4303 1 day ago

Hi All, I just bought a Dell Inspiron 3670 I7-8700. Two SSD Drives only (no HHD) for my home studio. Problem- Processor...

betovn123
replies: 1 views: 354
fireberd 1 day ago

Hi all I'm sharing this here because I know there's a lot of interest in TB in Windows. Normally we wouldn't make a formal...

Psychlist1972
replies: 299 views: 61,492
KimGitz 1 day ago

Hey Guys, I have just released K0ntr0l, a software tool to manage/control patterns on the x0xb0x : K0ntr0l -...

j00lz
replies: 0 views: 226
j00lz 1 day ago

The reason i open this topic is because there is not a separate topic on this. I recently acquired the whole line of products...

BasariStudios
replies: 54 views: 5,815
Pablopicasso 1 day ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,987 views: 405,367
tombuur 1 day ago

Didn't see a thread on this or know where to put it, but considering I've had my LX for years w/o incident (and excellent...

toowrongfoo
replies: 7 views: 814
Bounce 1 day ago

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has experienced an issue with Softube Console 1 MkII causing distortion when automating the...

gtole
replies: 7 views: 777
coloringelectric 1 day ago

Hey all! So I’m demoing the MM-1 right now and I’ll be purchasing, I think it’s fantastic. I mostly focus on mixing and...

SDB_12
replies: 4 views: 1,009
ChrisNunchuck 1 day ago

Do you ever find that you need to reach for an EQ better than the DAW EQ, yet don't want to go for anything too CPU...

smoke
replies: 33 views: 5,686
HSi 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search