The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 20 views: 1,927
Bob Olhsson 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,520 views: 637,047
Michaeltn86 2 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,385 views: 822,604
DAW PLUS 4 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,700
George Necola 13th September 2005

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 82 views: 7,639
Nocturner 1 minute ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 650 views: 59,245
maldenfilms 6 minutes ago

Hi! I'd love to try SKnote's new online mastering system, which is free for licensed users of their plugins, which I am not......

iLex
replies: 74 views: 2,561
ardis 16 minutes ago

I am looking to buy EZDrummer 2 but I think my money is better spent on SD3. More options, more sounds, etc. But what about...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 332
numero6 31 minutes ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 310 views: 62,820
UnbalancedBeats 36 minutes ago

Hi, I am investigating which audio interface to get which would play well with a Subpac for low-end monitoring. The Subpac...

replies: 6 views: 254
bmanic 46 minutes ago

Hello Everyone, I just got out of a tryout session at different music stores. It was a big hype back in the days, to use...

Zacchino
replies: 0 views: 1
Zacchino 47 minutes ago

What's your top 5 crazy effects plugins? Stuff that doesn't exactly fall into the norm?

jazzcabbage
replies: 38 views: 2,959
UnbalancedBeats 50 minutes ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,177 views: 138,237
mike1k 1 hour ago

It's that time of the year again : macOS 10.14 Mojave was introduced on Monday 4th at the WWDC conference. Official release in...

reno
replies: 11 views: 1,163
xgman 1 hour ago

Anybody running a MOTU LP32 with Windows 10? Looks very tempting. MOTU.com - Overview

maggotspawn
replies: 0 views: 43
maggotspawn 1 hour ago

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the Sweetwater custom Computing PCs, you see the...

atma
replies: 39 views: 1,266
login 1 hour ago

I've been approached by a GS member regarding a thread where I was talking about Windows OS tuning. Maybe this information might...

akai612
replies: 119 views: 5,608
aflon-telom 2 hours ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 108 views: 21,968
bogosort 2 hours ago

Hello all My new music PC, 8700k.. but i have one question, do i really need to spend money on dedicated gpu? simple like...

gedna
replies: 23 views: 1,032
maggotspawn 2 hours ago

Got a drum track mixed down out of BFD 2.0 separate channels for direct mic outs, room mic, overhead mic, ambient...

powpowmeow
replies: 7 views: 156
jerry123 2 hours ago

Hi, I am panicking.. Thank the Lord I have 2 external backups of all my DAW songs, but unfortunately, I had arranged all my...

TNM
replies: 5 views: 91
ZangTumblyTumble 3 hours ago

Hi! I want to buy 1 of these 3 compressors by Waves: - PuigChild Compressor - API 2500 - CLA-76 Compressor 1) Do you think...

TOG1250
replies: 6 views: 626
Finnish 3 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,830 views: 825,230
bobule 3 hours ago

There are only a couple of very short threads about their plugins on GS. They are having a big sale right now and their plugins...

Squeegee 303
replies: 68 views: 9,601
Kisame 4 hours ago

I just want to find a replacement for my Audio Kontrol 1. WHAT DO I BUY??????????????? Every ****ing alternative I...

Sweepes
replies: 26 views: 1,314
007 4 hours ago

I have used Stylus, and Stylus RMX extensively since it's creation, i've converted over 400GB of rex files over the years in all...

Chris Brown
replies: 1 views: 279
CPhoenix 4 hours ago

I decided to purchase a used Presonus Quantum 2 to be used in conjunction with a Thunderbolt 3 laptop. I looked at most of the...

nsurround
replies: 8 views: 449
e6400ultra 5 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,025 views: 409,321
woodnut 5 hours ago

Hey guys, how long does it take Paypal to send a payment to Sweden from the US. I just paid for an Pro Tools Upgrade (Used) and...

M2E
replies: 11 views: 409
Ol' Betsey 5 hours ago

Hello, I would like to make a list of Windows Laptops that are suitable for Music Recording and Production. It would be great...

bebbo
replies: 4 views: 464
bebbo 5 hours ago

Hi, I saw in differents threads that PSP plugins are very good and a lot of people love them, but I don't have much money to...

bellamimmo
replies: 24 views: 1,300
UnbalancedBeats 6 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a new monitor, specifically 43' large. I have narrowed it down to the new Philips 43' Momentum and HP's...

Thorns
replies: 7 views: 532
mutetourettes 6 hours ago

Hey together. This spring, a studio colleague offered me a good deal on an Antelope Orion 32 HD - he invested in an AVID i/o...

Rob Gordon
replies: 9 views: 837
DrAudiospecific 6 hours ago

Hi, I've just been trying the demo of Waves J37 and do quite like what I'm hearing on some sources. I'm pretty tempted to pick...

dickiefunk
replies: 13 views: 708
Voiceover Guy 6 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 1,026 views: 78,694
KorgAddict 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Spyoptic 8 hours ago

Hi all :) New to the forum and wanted some feedback on something I've been pondering for a while - I've looked at some other...

patrickkelley
replies: 12 views: 1,381
sneakyybstrd 8 hours ago

Hi there... I have a yamaha MGP32X, 42 inputs via Apollo 8 and Apollo Twin (18 analog inputs between the 3 apollos, 8+8+2, and...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 74
TNM 8 hours ago

I tried installing Halion Sonic 3 on my new MBP running high sierra and it doesn't show up in any DAW. It doesn't even get...

ac_music
replies: 0 views: 111
ac_music 16 hours ago

Apologies for my newbie question, but I haven't found this an answer for this question anywhere. Basically, I'm on Windows 10...

Bmtblader
replies: 2 views: 178
Bmtblader 16 hours ago

I'm on Windows 10 x64 and I'm having teething troubles with a Satellite FW I just picked up. Need to know if it's a UA hardware...

Quetz
replies: 10 views: 358
Quetz 16 hours ago

Just purchased the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 and have had issues using MixControl on two similarly configured Win 7 64bit Intel i7...

BlindLemonOrange
replies: 46 views: 43,065
congamantony 19 hours ago

Hello everybody. I will be buying Keyscape next week, with a view to expanding with omnisphere in the near future. I know that...

OhmGroan
replies: 3 views: 323
pcaudiolabs 20 hours ago

Gigabyte's Z370 HD3P (rev. 1.0) motherboard appears to have a lone PCI slot (the others are PCIe). That's a useful halfway...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 14 views: 2,899
pcaudiolabs 20 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 45 views: 9,591
pcaudiolabs 21 hours ago

I emailed and I called. Their phone is disconnected and I have gotten no email response. The configurations on their page seem...

Jay M
replies: 32 views: 2,080
pcaudiolabs 21 hours ago

So here is what i would love an educated opinion on: for Logic work with lots of plugins and tracks which of these two is a...

eromain
replies: 21 views: 1,137
Hardtoe 21 hours ago

It's been years since I tried the latest plugs. I'm considering moving to a native system with a few UAD cards and newer plugs,...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 23 views: 669
deuc647 23 hours ago

I struggle with this as my hobby budget won’t let me get an iMac pro and sleep well. I can get a pretty loaded Dell for...

zekmoe
replies: 12 views: 318
Alndln 23 hours ago

Hi folks howdy A short paragraph as a preface to where I'm coming from: I use an Audient id14 that serves me well, but am now in...

johnsmithjohn
replies: 5 views: 379
louis1 1 day ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,655 views: 563,269
loopy 1 day ago

I have the demos and I like them a lot, I just want to get other people's opinions. Maybe I can do better for ~$150 for a full...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 23 views: 3,187
pekbro 1 day ago

Nice sale just for today over at their website. I got abbey road vinyl and the rhapsody piano (15 gig library!) for $30 in...

GJ999x
replies: 0 views: 234
GJ999x 1 day ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,790 views: 964,157
zaphod 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search