The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,464 views: 906,351
cinematree 6 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 315 views: 36,384
Monkey Man 10 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,017 views: 732,464
METALHAWK 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,751
George Necola 13th September 2005

So serious question and here’s why I’m asking if Windows 10 is as bad as everyone online appears to be making it out to...

Skyfaller90
replies: 27 views: 693
psycho_monkey 9 minutes ago

I'm trying to figure out what is the difference other than the fact that the Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII is an external...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 17 views: 524
OolalavSuperfukk 19 minutes ago

Built new PC, will do a clean install because old computer has too much junk like conflicting drivers and also has been infected...

TS-12
replies: 15 views: 596
bill5 28 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,101 views: 1,186,479
zaphod 48 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,843 views: 521,681
alexis 56 minutes ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 70 views: 5,852
teknoandy2097 1 hour ago

So i've built a computer, just for music production. Everything should be running fine as every component has been chosen...

chokerjoker4
replies: 2 views: 232
locnus 1 hour ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 5 views: 1,038
Rodney D 1 hour ago

I'm about to buy the FabFilter Pro Q but Frederik there has told me of the Tell-a-Friend feature they offer. So I was wondering...

Phil Foster
replies: 90 views: 9,317
anp27 1 hour ago

Howdy folks, I currently have an RME UFX and use a Dangerous Source for monitoring via AES. This allows me to use the 8 LINE...

sleipnir
replies: 13 views: 764
sleipnir 1 hour ago

howdy Wanted to asked a question. What do you feel like the best (quality/price) SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor plugin? Options I am...

kofi2
replies: 89 views: 14,753
MogwaiBoy 1 hour ago

As many people are probably aware, Microsoft introduced a limit to static linked libraries - FLS slots. This limits the number...

kdm
replies: 119 views: 10,040
cem 1 hour ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,432 views: 630,307
MogwaiBoy 2 hours ago

Just a try, the gui is fully working. PM me when interested. It is tested on Mac, AU, VST, and VST3. When you got the file, just...

poshook
replies: 5 views: 886
space1uno 2 hours ago

I want to connect my iphone to my guitar pedal board so that I can record drums from the Garage band app with my guitar loops. My...

javasan01
replies: 1 views: 80
BoogieWoogie 2 hours ago

Hi There New to the forums but I noticed that someone else had a similar issue to me and thought I'd try to get some advice. I...

Dantoshou
replies: 4 views: 367
BoogieWoogie 2 hours ago

I use the DAW like a tape deck. Not many edits and no virtual instruments. I love Reaper but *need a tightly integrated...

drockfresh
replies: 5 views: 125
drockfresh 2 hours ago

Hi all! I've posted on Motu forums and scoured for issues that mirror mine but haven't quite found a similar situation or answer...

ShardsLV
replies: 91 views: 4,585
Psychlist1972 2 hours ago

Hello all, I am a happy owner of a Saffire Pro24 DSP for many years. I have it connected on a firewire interface from VIA (6308P)...

john909
replies: 0 views: 74
john909 2 hours ago

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Music Electronics Industry (AMEI) announce MIDI 2.0™...

The Press Desk
replies: 120 views: 6,862
Tui 2 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 49 views: 7,269
lancemhorsley 2 hours ago

Being a complete baby in building a PC from scratch by reading a lot of posts about it, I came to the day where I am building one...

Killo
replies: 1 views: 72
chrischoir 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 37 views: 1,566
kdm 3 hours ago

Hi, I am using the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 1st Generation since years and I'd like to know what exactly the difference is to high...

marco_well
replies: 9 views: 492
chrischoir 3 hours ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 203 views: 26,162
MogwaiBoy 3 hours ago

Waves seems to get cheaper and cheaper considering the money put into it over the years. Are they falling behind other plugins...

db9091
replies: 24 views: 1,784
MogwaiBoy 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, My friend ask me to build a very affordable PC for music production. I'm going to build a Ryzen 2400G (or maybe...

Nothing Left
replies: 15 views: 529
pcaudiolabs 3 hours ago

Hi! I'm planning to buy a new laptop computer for live performance (launch backing tracks/sequences and NI Battery for...

Tristar
replies: 8 views: 679
pcaudiolabs 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,213 views: 427,162
rcprod 4 hours ago

So Apogee support cannot fix whatever is preventing my Mac Mini from outputting to the Duet 2 USB. I've used it for years...

cesjr
replies: 1 views: 125
L-Fire 4 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 68 views: 14,967
Fredsiyufy 4 hours ago

Recently I purchased a computer I had been waiting to get my hands on for quite a while; the 5,1 2012 Mac Pro 12 core with 96GB...

joshst3wart
replies: 26 views: 3,917
cc333 5 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,073 views: 84,520
Karloff70 5 hours ago

I'll have a brand new MacBook Pro 6-core showing up in the mail in a few days. With it only having Thunderbolt connections, it...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 10 views: 588
was silents 6 hours ago

I know there are many threads like this and i apologize in advance, but I struggle very much with getting a good sound from...

D3M0T1VAT3D
replies: 0 views: 126
D3M0T1VAT3D 6 hours ago

I've got a Clarett 2Pre Thunderbolt but need a couple more stereo line-in inputs, so was looking at the 4Pre. But I notice that...

thesheep
replies: 8 views: 582
JCBigler 6 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 183 views: 24,993
johannburkard 6 hours ago

Not too concerned about the audio quality today, think all of these are at least good enough so to speak. More important though...

T11
replies: 13 views: 491
msmucr 6 hours ago

Merry X-mas everyone! Chris from Airwindows has been quite busy lately releasing his suite of VST dithers, and it has been an...

JulenJVM
replies: 36 views: 3,689
Mikael B 7 hours ago

Hi Guys I would like to get help on how to properly make my equipment work accordingly. Below is what I have. Logic Pro...

MarvinLee
replies: 5 views: 396
burp182 8 hours ago

Have been running through some interfaces as I'm working through an upgrade on some essential gear. Was previously using Lynx....

Critic
replies: 21 views: 1,553
mtl777 8 hours ago

hello I created a whole song using Pianoteq all was playing fine when I converted it to audio I can hear the audio one that was...

dynamite29
replies: 1 views: 119
brockorama 8 hours ago

Details Emerge About Microsoft's 'Lite' Operating System As this OS develops will this be a leaner platform for audio DAW...

rockreid
replies: 3 views: 496
vitocorleone123 9 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,040 views: 78,097
Monotremata 9 hours ago

I am sold, sold, sold, on Reaper. WOW. The routing flexibility alone should make Digidesign feel like a bunch of schmucks....

soundrick
replies: 851 views: 162,150
engmix 10 hours ago

Hi, can you recommend me some brass plugins please, full sections and solo ? I'm interested in samples based or physical...

Sam an huel
replies: 3 views: 638
Sam an huel 11 hours ago

Is there some roadmap or rumor floating around as to when Digital Audio Denmark's DADman software will support Mojave? While...

RayHeath
replies: 0 views: 131
RayHeath 12 hours ago

I need an audio interface. I have 5 hardware synths. I rarely ever use mics. I want to be able to record multiple outboard synths...

aligak
replies: 28 views: 10,924
kzarider 12 hours ago

You guys see this?! https://www.instagram.com/p/BCdp7RTEAdb/?taken-by=rustbeltstudios

brothertony
replies: 214 views: 21,787
BM Grabber 13 hours ago

Hi, I currently have an Apollo Twin mkII, and connect a Focusrite Octopre mkII to it when I need more in-channels. When I do...

Studio Glasfagel
replies: 0 views: 147
Studio Glasfagel 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search