The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,239 views: 807,936
soulata 1 day ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 66 views: 5,641
Friedrik83 4 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,418 views: 617,439
monkeyxx 5 days ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 55,359
smoke 2 weeks ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,163
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello y'all, I'm sure some of you Windows 10 Home users were force updated to the Creators update. Have you noticed how...

Zacchino
replies: 5 views: 779
Pete Kaine 19 minutes ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 750 views: 72,055
Monkey Man 20 minutes ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,275 views: 483,222
Scoox 27 minutes ago

I have been a Windows user since I started using computers. I have always been far more comfortable on this OS compared to OSX....

thevisi0nary
replies: 169 views: 5,853
mkdr 1 hour ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 3 views: 150
stinkyfingers 1 hour ago

Went to the Opti Drive Control web site and see the latest update was in 2012, and no mention of support for Windows 10. Does...

kdf
replies: 0 views: 67
kdf 2 hours ago

Looking at a computer upgrade path for my studio. I currrently am running a 2012 Mac Pro and think that the iMac would be the...

ckett
replies: 0 views: 81
ckett 3 hours ago

Hi, I’m about to purchase my first UAD card. I was thinking of purchasing a DUO pcie card because I just want to be able to...

neurotic18
replies: 3 views: 197
Solidtrax 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,534 views: 927,715
RJHollins 3 hours ago

I just want to find a replacement for my Audio Kontrol 1. WHAT DO I BUY??????????????? Every ****ing alternative I...

Sweepes
replies: 2 views: 182
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 940 views: 115,788
Monkey Man 5 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 767 views: 142,586
JonnBoy 5 hours ago

Hi people, Thought I'd ask as I'm not reading anything on it. Just bought it yesterday since it's on special until the end of...

KorgAddict
replies: 22 views: 2,525
valis 5 hours ago

Has anyone had a chance to test out the Emvoice One beta that came out August 15? I've been following the project and am...

Clbraddock
replies: 5 views: 318
Clbraddock 6 hours ago

Is there any love here for PSP L’otary? I have search here and can find almost no mention of it. I ask because it is on...

razorboy
replies: 8 views: 568
ChrisNunchuck 7 hours ago

I have a UAD Apollo Twin Duo. To put it briefly, every now and then, I'm experiencing constant audio dropouts / stuttering /...

Fanu
replies: 18 views: 3,529
James91 8 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,631 views: 557,590
HCMarkus 8 hours ago

Looking for a good solution for running my AD/DA in the control room with the PC in a machine room. Building out a new space and...

EMMST
replies: 9 views: 515
EMMST 9 hours ago

I'm considering the RME ADI-2 Pro and would like to know anybody's experience with this compared to other high-end converters...

Bmtblader
replies: 1 views: 331
elegentdrum 10 hours ago

I currently have a Babyface with a Profire 2626 connected through ADAT for extra channels when needed. I have a few more mixing...

jmo1112
replies: 7 views: 625
jmo1112 11 hours ago

Sorry if the title got anyone excited... I'm not an affiliate, and it's not actually happening (that I know of). But, I'm...

LifeWhyz
replies: 1 views: 356
phil_a_buster 11 hours ago

I haven´t red anything about this plugin, and I have´t used Melda plugins before. But MEqualizerLP looked interesting so I...

MickeUppsala
replies: 1 views: 238
phil_a_buster 12 hours ago

I currently have two bus compressors, the Waves API 2500 and UA Neve 33609, and I'd be nice to have a third option...

79adam79
replies: 82 views: 3,694
dibravibra 13 hours ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,539 views: 533,644
MaartenWLierop 13 hours ago

Hello, is there an ai effect that can isolate direct sound from reflections. For instance if one records a vocal in an echoing...

bdemenil
replies: 5 views: 357
bdemenil 13 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 722 views: 222,432
grakoth 14 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday. So I was in a session with one of my artists this week and we...

KizzyOnTheTrack
replies: 5 views: 410
YourBestFriend 15 hours ago

I tried using my Focusrite 2i2 yesterday and it wouldn't connect to my computer. This hasn't ever happened in the two years I've...

kxbooks
replies: 3 views: 177
jwh1192 15 hours ago

Im down to these. Was ready to get the Clarett as it has 4 pres + 4 line ins. But maybe Motu or Audient conversion may be...

hebjam
replies: 17 views: 2,096
wegface 16 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,823 views: 821,660
ShadowAMD 16 hours ago

Hey there... I am running an SSL Madixtreme 64 card on Mavericks at the moment and am looking to rebuild my system to a newer...

Karloff70
replies: 49 views: 6,997
Joarsylvan 16 hours ago

Recently interested in trying some mixes using Michael Brauer's multi bus compression. Iv read for HOURS on info and watched all...

selfmade811
replies: 5 views: 684
LifeWhyz 17 hours ago

Hi all, Just got a new (to me) MacBook Pro. It's a mid-2015 model, so it has Thunderbolt 2 connections. I bought a...

NeveSSL1
replies: 2 views: 272
NeveSSL1 19 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 521 views: 44,090
swafford 22 hours ago
replies: 391 views: 21,696
Mikael B 22 hours ago

I'm not getting any sound from my ADAT 2 of my fireface. I have signal as you'll see in the video but sound out....

Dark star Balla
replies: 5 views: 305
Dark star Balla 22 hours ago

Hey guys, I currently have a focusrite saffire pro 40 and am interested in adding more inputs to my setup. i was wondering is it...

rjo361
replies: 5 views: 1,615
Souljjk 1 day ago

Just picked this up, and it's behaving quite oddly. First, it's quite subtle... to the point where I'd prefer if it could be...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 9 views: 863
stinkyfingers 1 day ago

Hello guys, I'm searching for a clue almost everywhere, here on GS and among the internet. I have an RME UCX and a ADI 8...

Friedrik83
replies: 5 views: 346
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

I'm curious, does anyone have a constant signal chain on the master bus that you mix into? Like if you're trying to keep a...

79adam79
replies: 1 views: 242
d.dot 1 day ago

For analog to ADAT conversion only, anyone have a recommendation between using my MOTU 2408mk3 and using an Yamaha i88x? The...

rockum
replies: 2 views: 200
rockum 1 day ago

Hi, I own a 2017 Macbook Pro, I7 quad-core, 16GB RAM. The machine is 8 months old. When working on orchestral songs, not...

Redmont
replies: 59 views: 1,371
Alndln 1 day ago

Hello all, Quick question: I am planning a big wipe and re-install of Win10 then PT12 and I was looking for some...

GovrCheeze
replies: 0 views: 194
GovrCheeze 1 day ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 73 views: 5,427
JC Biffro 1 day ago

Sounds good on the master bus. There are many others but tried it today at random and it's has a nice subtle boost to lows and...

Circuitt
replies: 19 views: 3,325
ArcticAudio 1 day ago

Will Apogee Duet work as converter for iPhone, and then out to a stereo system? I am helping my dad get his first smart phone;...

tluke
replies: 1 views: 258
tluke 1 day ago

After hundreds (I hope it's only hundreds) of hours spent with most of the gain riding plugs out there, I'm sorely disappointed...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 19 views: 863
ValliSoftware 1 day ago

My cousin passed a long his "trusty" E-MU 0404 USB by Creative. Unfortunately this interface does not play nice with...

voices
replies: 19 views: 3,346
profjekyll 1 day ago

If anyone uses Madi I was looking at a Madi router for all my effects to the daws having the ability to route any signal back and...

digitalson
replies: 7 views: 591
MediaGary 1 day ago

Hi girls and boys! Quick question: Has ANYBODY of you got the E-Mu 0404 USB interface successfully running on a Windows 10...

Elmbeatz
replies: 13 views: 5,143
profjekyll 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search