The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 279 views: 28,420
AcusticaCM 12 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,398 views: 1,108,577
cinematree 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,682 views: 911,439
optofonik 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 65,379
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 7,187 views: 424,912
Constant_K 13 minutes ago

Though hardly revolutionary, it bears repeating. Leave all your DAW faders, including returns and master at 0. Never touch...

DJ.Makosi
replies: 344 views: 17,696
optofonik 14 minutes ago

Hi. I use NI's Battery 4 a lot but it has a lot of bugs and restrictions, such as not being able to simply change a cell to...

benjiboko
replies: 138 views: 27,242
Monkey Man 14 minutes ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 599 views: 120,076
hagstrom71 28 minutes ago

Hi, I am new here. I am a UAD user, recently I was considering purchasing some Acustica Audio Plugins. However, I saw many bad...

duboy1996
replies: 52 views: 1,501
ejsongs 40 minutes ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 360 views: 57,858
motomotomoto 1 hour ago

I am specifically looking for a on all in one multisampling PLUGIN not a standalone app like SampleRobot. Bit it does not seem...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 23
Musician 1 hour ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 3,514 views: 150,558
Monkey Man 1 hour ago

has anybody else encountered this issue with waves central? Failed to set access permissions for c:\Program Files...

jim170175
replies: 4 views: 240
xerix 2 hours ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 518 views: 21,730
cjack2020 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 20,895 views: 1,650,453
think2wice 2 hours ago

i know there are a lot of posts like this but i read them all and still cant decide. i also think i am going to be specific...

dtscott2
replies: 3 views: 103
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 hours ago

Pocket-Size Audio Interfaces: Drivers Latency Bro-Down 2020 Hello y'all, If RME Babyface Pro is the undisputed King of...

Zacchino
replies: 0 views: 62
Zacchino 3 hours ago

Pocket-Size Audio Interfaces: Driver Latency Bro-Down 2020 Hello y'all, If RME Babyface Pro is the undisputed King of...

Zacchino
replies: 1 views: 221
Zacchino 3 hours ago
replies: 214 views: 12,206
TNM 4 hours ago

Okay I made a thread a few days ago and I said I wasn't going to get this but I ended up getting it anyways. Any tips will help...

DaTopDawg
replies: 31 views: 7,825
Nichalia 5 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,282 views: 759,666
omkar 6 hours ago

Pro tools ultimate 2019.06 shiee how about new update after 4 month ?!

toofanstudio
replies: 74 views: 7,811
Pale Pyramid 6 hours ago

Hi- Is there a way to toggle between 2 Applications(PT and Sigma in my case) without bringing them to the top/front? In...

Rea
replies: 0 views: 72
Rea 6 hours ago

Dear community, my headset-jack (combination of microphone and headphone in/out of my Notebook) won't split the stereo-image...

romanxtk
replies: 1 views: 105
knightfly 6 hours ago

Hi Guys, I expect to be in the market for a new 2018 Mac Mini in a month or so. Seeing as there are so many varied reports...

blayz2002
replies: 25 views: 3,157
dido1 6 hours ago

hello you guys i just want to confirm something before i make this purchase so im about to order a new apollo for my home...

cesarortiz24
replies: 4 views: 212
lllubi 7 hours ago

Hi, I currently have Izotope Ozone 8 Advanced but am not happy with the continuous $199 upgrade price each time a new version...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 75
dickiefunk 7 hours ago

I just picked up an Apollo Twin but I cannot work my head around the monitoring latency. I'm using Logic Pro, Buffer Size 64...

Andrew07
replies: 1 views: 87
Jabbr 7 hours ago

I know there’s been a million threads about this already but seeing the number of fabulous new plugins that have been released...

OwensDrumming
replies: 178 views: 36,825
Constant_K 7 hours ago

Err Well sort of. Currently thinking of upgrading my computer set up. Mac pro 2.8, quad core, OSX Mavericks, apogee...

lionel reed
replies: 0 views: 74
lionel reed 8 hours ago

Hi, I have a Steinberg MR816x firewire interface and a Rossetta 200, I am interested in the Apogee Element because it has Apogee...

ampar
replies: 5 views: 268
Schmeckitup 8 hours ago

Has anyone used it before? What makes this such a great DAW to do mixes? I usually port my sessions over to either Logic or...

iamgod
replies: 117 views: 23,176
JSchlomo 9 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 977 views: 80,083
J_O_P 9 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 120 views: 9,276
Binky Bunny 9 hours ago

After using apple computers all my adult life, I decided to switch to windows. although the new MacBook Pro 16 seems to be quite...

dchalfon
replies: 2 views: 271
analogcabin 9 hours ago

Hey all! I just got an Avid Artist Mix and I'm having a heap of trouble trying to get it to work. In network preferences, it...

Kroc
replies: 15 views: 1,004
proxy 9 hours ago

I'm searching for a new fully featured audio device, my current device is a Focusrite 2i2. I'd want to use this for music...

bliprd
replies: 3 views: 198
bliprd 10 hours ago

I've had my audio computer for like 8 years now. Some new plug ins and updates here and there and I never had problems....

andow
replies: 3 views: 324
andow 10 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 95 views: 23,057
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

I thought I’d start a thread about this one because strangely there isn’t one, and it doesn’t even come up in the GS gear...

microwave
replies: 34 views: 5,080
Infinite5ths 12 hours ago

Hi, I just tried the Lounge Lizard and I am quite impressed with the playability - it's inspiring to play in terms of sparking...

hemmick reef
replies: 14 views: 3,552
FrankWagner 15 hours ago

Over the years I feel I have tried a lot of options for drum programming. I used to have an MPC60 and 3000 back in the day, then...

Chevron
replies: 2 views: 153
Chevron 17 hours ago
replies: 2 views: 193
Hitrate 18 hours ago

Jumping into the UA world and figured I should take advantage of one of the holiday bundles. I will be recording mainly acoustic...

Jazzpunk
replies: 17 views: 710
Universal Audio 18 hours ago

Hello everyone All the Sounds you hear are made by Damon Armani Patches without any fx . I hope you like it. Download...

Damon.armani
replies: 0 views: 107
Damon.armani 18 hours ago

Take part in NUGEN's short survey and as a thank you, you’ll receive a $50 voucher* to be used on part purchase of any of their...

NUGEN Audio
replies: 0 views: 108
NUGEN Audio 19 hours ago

Do different audio interfaces in the same price range noticeably color the sound on playback (I am particularly interested in the...

BGMus
replies: 3 views: 229
Keministi 19 hours ago

I am in the process of buying studio monitors and an audio interface, but I want to use my PC speakers (Altec Lansing ATP3, 2.1...

BGMus
replies: 1 views: 165
BGMus 20 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 22 views: 1,124
Toddskins 20 hours ago

Hi there, I'm setting up a project studio and have just installed a 192 i/o as my converters for HD10. I'm loving them, and HD is...

No6h
replies: 0 views: 133
No6h 21 hours ago

Hey Slutz, looking for some recommendations on which waves plugins to get. I have a credit for 2 waves plus. I’ve currently...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 2 views: 171
MattyJoe 21 hours ago

Hi all, Just wondering if any have spent much time with both the Waves Abbey Road Plates and Sknote’s Verbtone Plates. What...

jhawkn
replies: 2 views: 503
jhawkn 23 hours ago

Hello everyone - I am doing screen and audio capture for Youtube and have noticed a slight bit of noise (clicks and pops) being...

session bass
replies: 1 views: 158
session bass 1 day ago

Hi Sluts! I’m trying to set up my new Mac Mini DAW, and I’ve run into a couple of questions that I believe this forum can...

cyberdaniel82
replies: 0 views: 120
cyberdaniel82 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search