The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,570 views: 1,358,794
rockthetop 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,285 views: 1,131,592
mrtnsko 5 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 74,132
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello guys! This test was made to be shared between a small circle of friends.. but maybe you find it interesting :-) The track...

Audiotales
replies: 25 views: 1,420
Teej 1 minute ago

It's already settled that I will buy either of these two options. Steinberg UR22 MK2:...

DND-NS
replies: 6 views: 1,277
rojhmusic 3 minutes ago

The Metric Halo channel strip is on sale right now. I've heard pretty much everyone say how much they love this plugin, for...

JoelYelyr
replies: 46 views: 13,346
BM Grabber 14 minutes ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 7 views: 726
DJ Bechara 17 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,431 views: 625,178
mattias78 21 minutes ago

Dear slutz, any opinions on what controller to buy for my purpose? I am looking for a solid 8 channel motorized fader bay...

curry36
replies: 0 views: 1
curry36 22 minutes ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 102 views: 6,093
mickey13 40 minutes ago

Sorry if this is a repost but I could not find an answer to my question inside of my technical understanding. Essentially, I...

Jmcintosh0514
replies: 2 views: 71
Jmcintosh0514 55 minutes ago

I’m about to pull the trigger on Spitfire Symphonic Strings. I haven’t done a lot of study on the subject. I find videos...

henryrobinett
replies: 47 views: 1,254
curry36 1 hour ago

Just a thread for some general soft synth talk. I'm still tinkering with Absynth. I like it overall. I also have a couple of...

bill5
replies: 40 views: 1,479
curry36 1 hour ago

I currently run my studio with a 2014 macbook pro and beyond desperately need a new one. I am committed to laptop due to...

Moondog007
replies: 10 views: 435
b0se 1 hour ago

Hi, im searching for a plugin that can produce "signals" relative to BPM in typical rhythms like 4/4, 2/4 etc. only for...

Chris39
replies: 0 views: 34
Chris39 1 hour ago

Hi, What are the best plugin delays? I am searching the bye a few for slap and other purposes. Thanks.

kite
replies: 13 views: 226
La Mato 1 hour ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 207 views: 28,668
BenSW 1 hour ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,197 views: 1,005,894
b0se 1 hour ago

Hey together, first of all. I do not want to start a plugin company vs plugin company debate. Though I think it will be...

Lebowski666
replies: 341 views: 28,560
b0se 1 hour ago

Despite new compressors, eq's, saturators, and reverbs getting released every month, It's starting to get to the point where it...

motomotomoto
replies: 126 views: 2,859
Wolf LeProducer 2 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 1,099 views: 59,910
bace 2 hours ago

Hello, I am having a really annoying problem with midi. I searched and found a few forums talking about the same problem, and...

Scorpios
replies: 20 views: 8,994
TikkoRome 2 hours ago

Just got this new interface Ive noticed Sometimes when I close my DAW the sample rate wont come back to 44.1k and when I set...

ikamy
replies: 14 views: 5,151
villis 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, Yesterday everything was working smoothly but today, I have no signal from all of my 8 inputs on my Clarett. The...

fictionman
replies: 6 views: 268
fictionman 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,688 views: 808,719
claudedefaren 3 hours ago

Home recording enthusiast here. Have been using Slate stuff for a handful of years, which I thought I was happy with. Just...

teachingking
replies: 26 views: 977
Hoodoo 3 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 654 views: 84,140
greggybud 4 hours ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 601 views: 126,813
aaron aardvark 4 hours ago

Posting this as a last resort before I just give up and buy a new computer just so I can use the TI in my Virus TI. I am...

timbreman
replies: 9 views: 5,462
mpresev 4 hours ago

This thread probably exist already, but couldn`t find it in the search. We all have our "go-to" plugins in our...

deondamage
replies: 0 views: 82
deondamage 5 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,898 views: 308,945
pounce 5 hours ago

Whasup Gearslutz?! I'm Looking for some suggestions for a Laptop around $500.00 with a CPU that can run FL Studio and a hefty...

NextLevelPimpin
replies: 1 views: 83
viciousbliss 5 hours ago

I've watched several video's and read on forums where you can now add Thunderbolt to a Cheese-grater MacPro, aka 2009 5.1 12...

barryjohns
replies: 36 views: 6,746
play.exe 5 hours ago

I had to do a restore from a time machine backup on my computer, and since then all is well except that my LSR VLB525 compressor...

wwittman
replies: 3 views: 337
gtracs 6 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've spent the last week or so going through the posts on this site and making a table of the pros and cons of...

Romdave
replies: 1 views: 182
Romdave 7 hours ago

Anyone else with this can you check me here? Pull it up and select upright piano...now play the notes starting say a few notes...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 79
bill5 7 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 536 views: 93,079
Fleer 7 hours ago

I'm having some trouble recording from the MixPre-6 to my Mac. I'll bet this is some silly misconfiguration somewhere, but it's...

blwatlongwood
replies: 1 views: 301
Danales 8 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 46 views: 5,596
iLCacciLLo 10 hours ago

I find most piano libraries like Keyscape, EZ Keys, Addictive Keys etc. a bit hard to sit well in the mix without sounding too...

erike123
replies: 22 views: 600
GeneHall 12 hours ago

Hi, Hi bought and iMac last week, and I was checking that I can change his RAM memory (it has 8gb) for 64gb, but the memory is...

juliomonroy
replies: 48 views: 8,603
GeneHall 12 hours ago

I`ve installed a new MOTU 828 and connected it to a Focusrite Octopre dynamic. No problems with ADAT AD conversion (tracked 14...

Guglielmino
replies: 4 views: 941
dazlaar 12 hours ago

I've got a pc build ready to order apart from the ram. I'm not sure whether it's preferable to get, for example, 16gb 3600mhz ram...

d4z0mg
replies: 0 views: 92
d4z0mg 14 hours ago

So I purchased an Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core and am unable to connect it via Thunderbolt 3 so far. I installed...

Chupanebre
replies: 6 views: 486
Chupanebre 15 hours ago

Hi! I'm using a Lynx Hilo on mac and windows 10 and wondered if there is an easy way setting up a system wide (high quality)...

Kris Pohl
replies: 7 views: 256
TheKosherButcher 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
bmanic 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
NARINDER 15 hours ago

Hi I have a konnekt 6 and i have to reset it to factory settings its firmware reset to ver 1 build 1995 :((( and i cant find...

Mo7070
replies: 0 views: 78
Mo7070 17 hours ago

Hey, so im using an Apollo Twin x interface, and I had some questions regarding volumes of the outputs. So im trying to set up a...

garyjones42
replies: 0 views: 81
garyjones42 17 hours ago

Hey guys and gals, Trying to get my old 2626 to run on 64bit Win10. TI PCIe FWcard. Software 6.1.1. Installation went smooth....

FreshSkweez
replies: 20 views: 806
mathil8 17 hours ago

Hey there, I received my new thinkpad and im not certain if i do the dpc tests correctly. I installed latencymon and ran it...

salomonander
replies: 0 views: 80
salomonander 18 hours ago

Hey there! I hope you are doing well. A month ago I bought a laptop to start in this cool world of music production. The...

I_V_502
replies: 0 views: 72
I_V_502 18 hours ago

Hi all, The time has finally come to replace my nearly 10 year old PC that I have been running Presonus Studio One. I bought...

jaginn
replies: 5 views: 276
ChrisLudwig 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search