The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,705 views: 927,381
Pete Kaine 8 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,112 views: 753,613
TAFKAT 16 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 357 views: 42,177
coolbass 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 59,266
George Necola 13th September 2005

Wondering how the compressors in Slate VBC compare to some of the alternatives out there. FG-Grey vs Cytomic The...

IMRECS
replies: 25 views: 6,163
Eric Stravinsky 3 minutes ago

Splitting this off into its own thread to prevent cluttering up the Mojave thread. Summary of what I've seen/learned on...

dven
replies: 98 views: 11,357
Muser 3 minutes ago

Hi, What is the best LA-2A compressor emulation VST at the moment? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 104 views: 24,444
sttae 5 minutes ago

I'm in need of a plugin to warm up my digital, cold and lifeless sounds with someone warm and colourful. Basically what a analog...

ChayaFFM
replies: 20 views: 623
leksi 8 minutes ago

Hi All, I am new to this site please forgive me if i have posted in the wrong forum.. Well, i need help in choosing an Audio...

Chubby
replies: 1 views: 2
leksi 10 minutes ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 316 views: 26,235
blaugruen7 1 hour ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 1,147 views: 89,201
Chevron 1 hour ago

I purchased Waves REDD -the emulation of three classic Abbey Road tube desks. While I like the EQ on it, I find that it doesn't...

Voiceover Guy
replies: 80 views: 9,909
simon.billington 1 hour ago

Hi, I am using Roland OCTA-CAPTURE and bought dbx 386 today....

Granny Nakajima
replies: 7 views: 909
Granny Nakajima 1 hour ago

Mine has been a workhorse for 10 years. Solid and stable. Even with using a Firewire to TB adaptor. I never record anything above...

Abery Clark
replies: 7 views: 296
akai612 2 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,879 views: 597,369
skjenzen 2 hours ago

Ok, I've edited this as I was a bit heated when originally writing...does anyone else have issues with their Orion Studio or...

SDB_12
replies: 58 views: 8,861
kushyman 3 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 5,052 views: 501,507
borlandsamuel 3 hours ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 139 views: 8,671
throbert 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 16,909 views: 1,242,177
ultra171 3 hours ago

I've been using the Reaverbate plugin for now but i feel like it is lacking something and it sounds kinda flat. Has anyone...

gondola
replies: 7 views: 649
bambony 4 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 1,650 views: 112,934
Monkey Man 6 hours ago

Hello I have recently set up Arc 2.5 in my room using Adam a7x's and am looking to add a Mixcube to switch to, to check my...

OSSO
replies: 1 views: 146
DeadPoet 6 hours ago

When I had my last DAW built I let the geek talk me in to a water cooled (closed system)... Corsair... I’m not...

bgood
replies: 14 views: 701
speerchucker 8 hours ago

Which current CPU offers the fastest core speed, when all cores are active? That would most likely be the best cpu for live...

speerchucker
replies: 0 views: 105
speerchucker 9 hours ago

The only thing wrong that I can find is a blown capacitor on the motherboard. Its a scarlet solo gen2 with updated drivers, win7...

LovesPizzaTime
replies: 4 views: 150
LovesPizzaTime 10 hours ago

I got all these emails form Slate saying how the new algorithm is coming and 2.0 is coming and now all I see are new products but...

dino321
replies: 159 views: 17,734
RightOnRome 10 hours ago

Hi fellow GS, Let's talk about CPU audio performance. I have always been under the impression that more cores are more...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 35 views: 14,009
speerchucker 10 hours ago

Was looking at a mini but today’s new iMacs have got my attention. A 27” 8 core i9!? What do people think?

Benno69
replies: 85 views: 3,632
Tui 11 hours ago

First off hello to everyone at Gearslutz! Long time lurker but first time poster. I've been reading a ton of comparisons...

Tinkercity
replies: 0 views: 112
Tinkercity 11 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,459 views: 131,610
Cflat96 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 61 views: 3,001
jwh1192 11 hours ago

I got used to an older version on a machine that hadn't been updated in years, but I just installed v3, and trying to make sense...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 4 views: 626
SoundWeavers 11 hours ago

I've used the puigtec EQs and I have the UAD Pultec EQ. Can somebody explain to me what these are good for and why they're...

SpencerWalters
replies: 48 views: 51,205
MichaelCaplin 13 hours ago

Hi all, so I currently have NI Ultimate Komplete 10 which has several bass guitar vsts in it. I also have used Spectrasonics...

crowdx42
replies: 83 views: 8,312
AndreiPiatra 14 hours ago

Hi all, just hoping for some advise, I've actually ordered a UAD card Appollo twin quad, But i'm having second thoughts...

converted
replies: 34 views: 2,516
sfilipee 15 hours ago

Hi, I have a NI Komplete audio 6 and have connected to my Technics 1210 in the config below: 1210 -> phono pre-amp...

AWLpro
replies: 3 views: 161
AWLpro 15 hours ago

So I pulled the trigger last week and bought the Orion Studio from Sweetwater Sounds. I open it with anticipation and excitement...

jxp2112
replies: 113 views: 17,961
molelos 15 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,377 views: 441,064
JSchlomo 16 hours ago

I've just moved to Windows 10 on a new computer and am having serious issues with my MOTU MIDI express 128 I've turned off all...

Serum
replies: 4 views: 245
Serum 17 hours ago

What are three plugins you bought based on reviews/hype that didn't live up to what you expected and now you rarely if ever use...

noah440
replies: 82 views: 8,542
Gustopher 17 hours ago

Hi there, so i know there are other threads with same question, but every time all peoples speaks about driver-input output...

rameron
replies: 50 views: 13,310
ardis 17 hours ago

Dear Chris J. Thank You. Again, I must thank you, because.. theMuzzl3 was dead, the mask all the way on, shutting up my artistic...

theMuzzl3
replies: 14 views: 870
ardis 18 hours ago

got a $50 voucher and its sale month. I'm gutted I missed V3 (currently trying to see if I could still snag it at sale...

rasseru
replies: 8 views: 1,743
toneguru 18 hours ago

Hi everyone, I listen today EMU emulator lll demos and Akai S2800, it sounds really amazing if you compare with software...

Manley45
replies: 63 views: 7,311
buckan 18 hours ago

Hi guys, I ve been making beats for some months, but I ve always used my pc that is really bad(Intel pentium, 8 gb of ram ddr3,...

Edobajo
replies: 9 views: 253
dpsbb 19 hours ago

Greetings one and all... My very old MIDI external modules have been, bless their souls, laid to rest. They gave me a lot of...

Oscar Myer
replies: 4 views: 243
Oscar Myer 19 hours ago

Yesterday, for no apparent reason my computer stopped recognizing my UAD Apollo Twin (1st gen TB) The only thing that happened...

EMMST
replies: 4 views: 294
SpicyPonyHead 19 hours ago

We don't have tis thread yet... I read about the Ryzen low latency issue which I think was gen 1. 2700X is gen 2. Who wins?...

Shaolin
replies: 27 views: 6,717
Finnish 19 hours ago

Hello. My DAW is Renoise 3.1.1, running in Windows 10 (ASIO version 2.23), and my soundcard is a 64-channel RME HDSPe MADI...

fredje
replies: 2 views: 169
fredje 20 hours ago

Hey all, I've been out of the recording industry for a while and recently moved into a new home that has the space to get back...

MatrixClaw
replies: 8 views: 2,331
VenVile 20 hours ago

Apple Updates iMac Lineup With Up to 8-Core 9th-Gen Intel Processors and Radeon Pro Vega Graphics Options - MacRumors 8 core i9s...

lowkey
replies: 11 views: 919
xgman 21 hours ago
replies: - views: -
ckett 21 hours ago

Have been playing with my new PC for the last couple of weeks. I was lucky enough to be able to get it with one of the new coffee...

Hammer v2
replies: 63 views: 7,135
alxgvr 21 hours ago

Hi all- Am using reference 4 on a top of the line 2017 macbook pro, high sierra, with lots of ram, etc. If i leave reference...

Rtroost
replies: 1 views: 154
wrgkmc 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search