The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Views: 2,170
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 11,368 views: 1,345,491
Finnigan 9 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,278 views: 1,123,551
musicstation.xs 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 73,912
George Necola 13th September 2005

So I opened a session today that has been fine for the three weeks I have been using it and all of the audio files are either...

sctt_stone
replies: 18 views: 9,358
trippy 17 minutes ago

I've decided to add a external hard drive or two to my recording setup, but can't find a concrete answer to the question: What...

KillerTofu
replies: 6 views: 317
bowzin 24 minutes ago

Hey everyone, im in need of some advice on whether I should upgrade my 2010 mac pro or invest in a new machine. My current...

Thearch
replies: 2 views: 131
Thearch 30 minutes ago

I am considering getting an apogee element 24. My only reservation is that it has been out for a while and might be refreshed...

Chrismasciari
replies: 20 views: 2,167
vashuba 36 minutes ago

I'm currently looking for an audio interface to produce high quality recordings (mainly guitars), what would be the cheapest one...

mdlm
replies: 31 views: 645
David Ray 47 minutes ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 545 views: 76,897
nightchef 1 hour ago

My five/six year old EVGA Supernova G2 750W Gold (230V) has become a bit noisier the last year, so I'm looking for a replacement....

T11
replies: 6 views: 142
T11 1 hour ago

Hi all, I just heard today that an old friend is selling off his PARIS system that he's had for over 10 years (2 cards, 2...

Tekker
replies: 5 views: 4,586
davet 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 10,033 views: 986,829
mustream 2 hours ago

Hi, so Im new to analog equipment and my question is how many inputs/outputs do I need to connect 1 preamp, 2 compressors and an...

Resto
replies: 37 views: 623
JayTee4303 2 hours ago

Dare I post about a $1000 AD/DA converter in the high end section? YES. I have had this converter now for about 3 months and I...

Morgueritual
replies: 15 views: 2,389
hello people 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 15 views: 3,413
Agiltohr 2 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 776 views: 46,082
kludgeaudio 3 hours ago

Here's my issue, I have the iK MultiMedia VST instrument in my DAW, the B-3X Hammond organ, and I want to add an additional...

retsoor
replies: 16 views: 361
andiw 3 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 244 views: 34,484
Ted brenn 3 hours ago

I updated my BIOS and now there's constant static and I can hear my mouse in the monitors as long as my USB interface (Mackie Big...

jesseber
replies: 2 views: 202
cprompt 5 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 4,034 views: 659,544
Monkey Man 5 hours ago

Hello all, I just got the Push 2 and having a play around but when I attempt to add an audio or midi track using the 'add...

TunageUK
replies: 0 views: 75
TunageUK 6 hours ago

The brainworx console E is now available (at $179). Wonder how it will shape up vs the UAD SSL plugs?

briaboy
replies: 55 views: 27,313
RobertRyda 7 hours ago

Using live more than ever and have to say right clicking on a audio drum loop, and selecting convert drums to midi Automatically...

rectifried
replies: 1 views: 113
Squeegee 303 7 hours ago

I just got done with a ground up build. When it came time to plug in the noisy DAW that I had in the new building, my wife (can...

tfbattag
replies: 2 views: 273
infiniteposse 7 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 631 views: 76,311
MattyJoe 8 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 487 views: 88,779
simon.billington 8 hours ago

A friend has asked if I could sell his Trak 2. I see that it sold, new, for $2700 at sweetwater. Anyone know what it's worth now?...

TopoTony
replies: 10 views: 1,587
Forcemusicgroup 9 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,416 views: 787,461
Mind Riot 10 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 24,701 views: 2,267,762
daudio 10 hours ago

I have been a Satson user from day one and used it for 1-2 years after it was released. This was 5 years ago. Briefly got into...

DrAudioBot
replies: 61 views: 9,529
Cerrucho 11 hours ago

Last week I made the biggest audio purchase of my life. Two ever-so lightly used Slate VRS-8 interfaces in pursuit of 16x16...

KingJamsI
replies: 1 views: 185
thermos 12 hours ago

Hi, Hope all of you are doing good. Any good and modern Graphic Cards for a Mac Pro (2012) that is Mojave Compatible and...

SonicStrike
replies: 4 views: 128
kslight 12 hours ago

I'm using Pro Tools 12.5.2 and have been lining up my transients for snares by moving the sample snares, overheads, and rooms to...

patrick76
replies: 2 views: 170
12ax7 13 hours ago

Hello, friends. Help out, we really need your help with the Mackie BlackBird interface. The problem is that after installing...

shumnah
replies: 8 views: 306
shumnah 14 hours ago

Text: The picked attack is the transient peak and has lots of energy, the sound then dies a bit (called the initial decay) to the...

jtanasi12
replies: 26 views: 805
jtanasi12 14 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,868 views: 303,717
guisquil 14 hours ago

Hi guys. I'm an EDM producer. Not new to production, but not a pro either. No releases under my belt so far and have much to...

Antt
replies: 22 views: 3,793
MediaGary 14 hours ago

Hi! I came from mackie 1640i to ufxII, everything else is millenials ahead of my rusty mixer except rme has poorer handling of...

Exponent11
replies: 6 views: 367
Exponent11 16 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,777 views: 173,136
Kyle P. Gushue 18 hours ago

I put up a post when the iMacPro was launched and it got quite a good overall response. Some great comments. Just a little...

ScoobyDoo555
replies: 15 views: 4,127
xgman 19 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 6 views: 548
xgman 19 hours ago

Does anyone know of any other way to contact Plugin Alliance support besides their website? I sent 2 requests for support and I...

Onbeat
replies: 18 views: 1,861
biksonije 20 hours ago

I was browsing Plugin Boutique for deals today, and got all excited when I saw this: Duck -- Envelope shaper by Devious...

nightchef
replies: 13 views: 347
nightchef 21 hours ago

Long story short, I have one of the above and use Reason 11, and Ableton Live 9 (two different computers bot Mac). Any chance...

shortyedwards
replies: 3 views: 138
thismercifulfate 21 hours ago

Hi, I have a question. I am currently using an Apogee Mini Me preamp on an RME Fireface via spdif. A lot has changed...

Benjamin81
replies: 2 views: 236
Benjamin81 22 hours ago

Has anyone run a comparison between the Sound Devices Mixpre 3/6 and Apogee Duet or Motu 624 / 1248? I need a portable battery...

hebjam
replies: 29 views: 1,998
monkeyxx 22 hours ago

apparently when you need to do this, it's best to have just the mouse and keyboard connected. Rg6YQ-5m5_Y

Muser
replies: 8 views: 291
Muser 22 hours ago

hi! have a madixtreme that wont work with windows 10. have read the other post's here at GS to no avail. i run win 10. i have...

blackfor3st
replies: 5 views: 1,152
tochnia 1 day ago

Hello, Has anyone out there managed to get their SSL Alpha-Link Madi AX & MadiXtreme64 combo working under Windows 10?...

clanger
replies: 20 views: 4,096
tochnia 1 day ago

Was wondering if Sonarworks Ref Studio would be a good investment in 2020? Was wondering if the latency is bad, and if it's a cpu...

makinbeatz
replies: 0 views: 139
makinbeatz 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking to add a Neve type preamp vst plugin and am wondering which offers the closest emulation of the 1073 preamp/eq?

dickiefunk
replies: 71 views: 24,157
Cirrus 1 day ago

Title says it all. I know there is Vienna Ensemble Pro, but it doesn't do the job very well. I really want something that works...

toneage
replies: 148 views: 10,050
bauwerk 1 day ago

Hi I'm looking for Standalone spectrum analyzer with left right track correlation function. I want to check if a track has stereo...

coin777
replies: 0 views: 145
coin777 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search