The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,240 views: 889,313
Pictus 1 hour ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,918 views: 715,101
michalgrim 5 days ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 303 views: 32,180
Nu-tra 5 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,382
George Necola 13th September 2005

I've been trying, for a wee while now, to find VSTs that sound like the synths used in the creation of DBZ's soundtrack. The...

FiftyTifty
replies: 2 views: 206
FiftyTifty 1 minute ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 201 views: 15,648
maxwelldub 12 minutes ago

There are a lot of "what DAW should I get" threads where people just recommend the one they have. This is...

dilznik
replies: 25 views: 947
bill5 18 minutes ago

Hi all, Will a Universal Audio Apollo x8p TRULY offload resources from my PC? Right now on the 2 buss, my PC...

votive
replies: 2 views: 155
BrentA 19 minutes ago

For reasons not worth explaining I'm stuck w/this for the time being, anyone know how to simply delete a previously uploaded file...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 1
bill5 28 minutes ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 908 views: 66,992
blayz2002 42 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,063 views: 415,754
neofolk 1 hour ago

Looks like I need to purchase another internal drive for my Mac Pro 5.1. It's been a few years and reading online reviews is a...

zakco
replies: 0 views: 23
zakco 1 hour ago

I am a music teacher and want to buy a daw for 10 computers (windows) to connect with a midi keyboard and maybe an usb microphone...

Guitarking
replies: 12 views: 522
Guitarking 1 hour ago

I need to buy a good USB hub to work with Mac mini 2018, iconnect Audio4 and several hardware synths (Pro 2, OB-6, Peak) Thank...

vcs3_pt
replies: 7 views: 478
sardi 1 hour ago

I’ve recently decided to switch to Cubase Pro 10 and also incorporate Harrison Mixbus 32c. It’s long time to dump my smaller...

JeffBatt
replies: 53 views: 1,697
rectape 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,717 views: 1,146,383
zaphod 2 hours ago

Whacha got?

bill5
replies: 25 views: 2,155
JohnRick 2 hours ago

Hi, Yes there have been some threads about this but bear with me. I am making ambient music which is really sparse, soft...

ensolake
replies: 5 views: 137
wmayhem 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,753 views: 515,904
alexis 3 hours ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 198 views: 23,958
A Tan 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,681 views: 468,718
Mplay 4 hours ago

My tracks are all in 96khz 32bit (Ableton Live) I am using Limitless (limiter) at the end of my master bus on the final...

powpowmeow
replies: 8 views: 606
powpowmeow 5 hours ago

Recently I needed to replace the AGP video card in my Radar 24. The motherboard battery was also found in need of replacing so I...

Thrip
replies: 0 views: 82
Thrip 5 hours ago

YouTube - PCM Native Reverb Plugin Bundle AES 2009 Video

has2bhot
replies: 3,584 views: 616,170
lematrix 6 hours ago

Hi, Just picked up an ID22 and currently have it routed as follows: DAW > Outputs 3/4 > Outboard > Insert Returns...

Retouch
replies: 3 views: 331
Retouch 6 hours ago

Hi. Do they exist audio interfaces that could work also without being connected to a PC? I’m looking for an audio interface...

AlexG67
replies: 8 views: 386
brmusician 7 hours ago

Hello, people. Just got an Apogee Element 46 and started using Logic Pro X. My previous setup was a M-Audio Fast Track Pro and...

brmusician
replies: 2 views: 129
brmusician 7 hours ago

Just a question. Opinions?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 27 views: 835
trance54 8 hours ago

My current interface has died and I desperately need a new one. Features I want: - Two mic inputs. - Very low noise level. I...

keman
replies: 35 views: 2,315
pencilextremist 9 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,163 views: 108,344
vincerutabaga 9 hours ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 483 views: 35,682
Pictus 11 hours ago

I'm having some trouble with my Behringer BCR200. Most of the encoder knobs work just fine but quite a lot of them have a very...

DanielCAndersson
replies: 9 views: 2,329
Moris526 11 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a Euclidean Sequencer plugin for OSX. Any tips? thanks!

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 4 views: 489
fewture 12 hours ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 80 views: 5,548
DeNto 13 hours ago

I'm using a Shure SM7B with a Audient ID14 interface to connect to my desktop. I get great clarity, but with one side effect. If...

GearsGoneWild
replies: 7 views: 231
standingwave 13 hours ago

Hi! How can i run my guitar output through a soft synth in Live? Thank you!

baudade
replies: 1 views: 416
nateliv 14 hours ago

ok so this might be a crazy idea but it's come time I upgrade my current PC. I've been talking with a mate of mine who runs his...

Daniel Antix
replies: 14 views: 2,471
PowerHouse 16 hours ago

Hi All, I have recently super-upgraded my setup from an 8 Core AMD FX processor to an Intel i9 9980xe 18 Core chip. Playing...

Chaz_Pez
replies: 27 views: 1,144
lllubi 18 hours ago

I am looking to get a kickass HP amp combined with the a great DAC which should be the RME ADI-2 DAC. I will also need an audio...

mixdoctor
replies: 9 views: 442
mixdoctor 20 hours ago

I tried posting a thread about this subject on the AA forums but apparently they didn't allow me to AA had the resources to go...

ward0
replies: 4 views: 427
SameOh 20 hours ago

I've looked but haven't seen anything specifically about this. I'm running ProTools 12.6.1 on Windows 10 on a i7 3770 3.4GHz...

pcstudios
replies: 0 views: 173
pcstudios 20 hours ago

I purchased the RME Babyface and was earlier a user of the scarlett 2i2 which looked so much less confusing.. I literally have...

ein fisch
replies: 8 views: 562
NathanEldred 21 hours ago

Hello Has anyone tried comparing these two? I am looking to get one or the other for some personal studio use but not sure if...

jumpkick527
replies: 8 views: 3,011
mixdoctor 22 hours ago

Bought a top of the line Asus Zephyrus laptop last week and I'm getting cracks and pops during playback in ProTools 12 using a...

analogboy
replies: 9 views: 1,435
Alndln 23 hours ago

Wanting to put together a more mobile rig for location recording, I went ahead and ordered 2 interfaces and did a very thorough...

analogcabin
replies: 1 views: 309
Alndln 23 hours ago

Currently rocking an Alienware 17 from 2013. Still going strong but I feel like 2019 is New Laptop Time. My desired specs...

kojak
replies: 23 views: 1,086
kojak 1 day ago

Hello, you guys. Hope you're doing well. I want to buy a new audio interface. The thing is I want to get the highest quality...

Nitrouspizza
replies: 4 views: 372
dr. bibber 1 day ago

Wondering if anyone has been using this box and how they are liking it? I'm mainly wondering about stability and whether it...

AllBread
replies: 11 views: 6,143
frn0003 1 day ago

Anyone using a Zoom L-12 as an interface on Windows 10? I bought an L-12 October 2018 last year hooked it up to my Windows 10...

wolfy
replies: 1 views: 235
Alndln 1 day ago

So I have this MTRX with a Dante Virtual Soundcard and it's got high latency for things like setting up a vocal with reverb and...

markchatwin
replies: 12 views: 5,020
el touristo 1 day ago

Hi, For my band we need a 24track outputs multitrack recorder / player. We are an 80's band with alot of sequencer stuff to be...

saken
replies: 10 views: 1,351
Steve87 1 day ago

I'm currently using an apogee element 24 for recording 2 channels. I see I have 2 options within my budget..$1,000-$1,500 Latest...

ortofonchild
replies: 1 views: 318
ortofonchild 1 day ago

I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PYN7L5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 And i'm...

barakmaimon
replies: 5 views: 359
jwh1192 1 day ago

hi guys. i m gonna cut it down to make it simple. Running a focusrite 18i8 2nd gen on a windows 10 with cubase 10 pro recording...

Koselig.
replies: 0 views: 235
Koselig. 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search