The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,009 views: 784,576
hodshonf 6 hours ago

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 33 views: 1,801
thermal 14 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 257 views: 43,889
Rapollo 16 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,225 views: 585,375
Gravitron 1 day ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 55,145
George Necola 13th September 2005

hello everyone the title almost say it all any ideas ? that would be cool if they come in kontakt format thanks in...

SouLcRusaDer_kA
replies: 17 views: 2,062
breakmixer 25 minutes ago

Hi there! I am planning on upgrading my soundcard, currently using MOTU ultralite mk4. I like the i/o but the latency just...

Adich
replies: 1 views: 45
ctms777 34 minutes ago

ok, so i have been looking on the web forever and i cant find anything so i am just going to post a question here. i watched a...

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 864
Sleepydog 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 96 views: 4,716
bcslaam 1 hour ago

Starting a new recording at home. Trying to decide what's the most important to upgrade. Would going from my original MOTU 828...

Antaren123
replies: 9 views: 595
Teofunk 1 hour ago

A little stuck right now as my main Pro Tools rig has gone down so I figure I may as well ask around to anyone who can spare a...

knockout
replies: 1 views: 148
Teofunk 1 hour ago

My connection: Mic -> Mic Preamp -> Lynx CBL-AIN85 -> Lynx -> Lynx USB -> Mac I can see the Lynx LT-USB as a...

ArchtopNYC
replies: 2 views: 233
Sniperschool 1 hour ago

Hello, Since Apple decided is was a bad idea to update the MBP range to the newer (8-gen, six core) CPUs currently available,...

Reik Napalm
replies: 12 views: 730
Stroud1977 2 hours ago

Ok--so, I've searched the internets far and wide looking for someone who's tried/benchmarked this....SSD speed and the effect on...

popmann
replies: 3 views: 117
teamsterjim 3 hours ago

Hey all -- Not exactly sure where to leave this question, but perhaps someone can help nonetheless. TL;DR -- I'm looking...

derrek_clay
replies: 1 views: 169
js1 5 hours ago

So I have been working for the last couple of months upgrading my main DAW Rig, from a Core i5 750 to an AMD FX8350. Has anyone...

The Architecture
replies: 1 views: 209
js1 5 hours ago

Has anyone tried it? What do you think? Yes, I could simply try the demo myself, but that usually leads to me buying it, so I...

drichard
replies: 21 views: 1,604
Moon Unit Sound 5 hours ago

Hi, I've been using the Apollo Twin for a few years now and it's time for me to upgrade my A/D & D/A. My budget is around...

musicminister187
replies: 9 views: 659
Alndln 6 hours ago

After hundreds (I hope it's only hundreds) of hours spent with most of the gain riding plugs out there, I'm sorely disappointed...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 191
Ain't Nobody 7 hours ago

I’m using a Behringer X-Touch for a control surface and have been finding it useful. But I find it hard to read the scribble...

franktree
replies: 6 views: 311
RiF 7 hours ago

Need to know exact AD and DA latency of Avid interfaces: Avid HD OMNI and Avid HD I/O. Avid seems not be able to provide me...

Davide Janez
replies: 0 views: 84
Davide Janez 7 hours ago
replies: 2 views: 203
RiF 7 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,719 views: 354,959
sergioelectro 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
facej 8 hours ago

The setup is Toft 16ch board to a Motu 16a from the Motu a USB to my PC . Basically I need help with routing sound in to and from...

Lofkrantz
replies: 6 views: 532
tree 8 hours ago

I'm in a bit of trouble here. Important gig tomorrow and my pc has a huge problem. I just installed a newer update of...

speerchucker
replies: 4 views: 353
speerchucker 10 hours ago

looking for a new DC coupled interface for windows. searches led me to the MOTU 1248, seems a good choice for daisy chaining...

rasseru
replies: 0 views: 148
rasseru 11 hours ago

so i need to upgrad from 2010 imac to a newer imac .. my older imac does not have thunderblot 2 .. so do i really need a i7 ...

MONSTA_ONE
replies: 5 views: 604
hello people 12 hours ago

I've been a Digital Performer user since DP4. I have been on DP7 for the last few years, and obviously it's wonderful to really...

halcyo
replies: 16 views: 3,001
kris.aps 12 hours ago

I wish to transfer my many ADAT tapes to a PC (as .WAV files) so I can get rid of those bulky tapes (and the ADAT machine) and be...

cyberry_fields
replies: 3 views: 181
deedeeyeah 12 hours ago

Hi, I'd like to know the name of the instrument or what type of composer you used in this...

dennishbc
replies: 1 views: 178
Tobias Enstrom 12 hours ago

Does anyone know what revision of the Prophet 5 the Arturia Prophet V based off of? Rev 1, Rev 2, or Rev 3? I think the U-he...

jazzyjacck
replies: 1 views: 351
jazzyjacck 13 hours ago

Ok for some reason I started to encode in general at full quality VBR and or 320kbps MP3. Last day I had to send a quick demo and...

ayskura
replies: 60 views: 1,789
joeq 14 hours ago

I am going to pick up the Essentials bundle and was looking for a referral code for the discount. Anyone have one?

boxwes
replies: 5 views: 490
JC Wolf 14 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,824 views: 860,327
PhelixK 16 hours ago

I'm building my home studio and I have an alright laptop but it can't take much when working in Protools. I'm looking at a...

robofficial
replies: 11 views: 6,411
Eigenwert 16 hours ago

All, OK... I love my mac book pro. It has a quad i7,16gb ram and all SSDs.. for most things it is OK but it's getting a little...

s0nguy
replies: 3 views: 325
Eigenwert 17 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and upgrading from a Line6 UX1 interface to something a little sweeter. I only record Guitar...

tks900
replies: 76 views: 9,179
lllubi 17 hours ago

Hi, I'm just getting started with doing more work at my home studio and it's time to get a controller. I saw the new Icon Qcon...

elduque
replies: 15 views: 4,913
greggybud 18 hours ago

I feel like I'm up to my neck in saturation plugins that I own: Trash 2, Saturn, Melda Multiband Saturator, PSP Vintage Warmer2...

LGK_Dude
replies: 32 views: 4,590
biksonije 18 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,165 views: 473,629
mattiasnyc 19 hours ago

Hey Everyone. I want to buy the Tube Tech 1B as a plugin and I was just AB'ing the UAD version (programmed by SoftTube) and...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 6 views: 1,841
moogul 22 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,662 views: 375,195
kuulart 1 day ago

I know some version of this question has been posed in the past on here but its been a while so I'm going to ask it anyway....

rightovers
replies: 9 views: 463
norbury brook 1 day ago

Hey guys, After years of thinking to buy the RME AIO I finally did and so far I'm very dissapointed because it's not working any...

skyform
replies: 29 views: 717
msmucr 1 day ago

I just got off the phone with Will Shanks, Product Manager at Universal Audio. Well it's official. The majority of the UAD plugs...

hasbeen
replies: 34 views: 11,855
Gabriele 1 day ago

So I just got ultimate and I've been using battery 4. Love it as a sampler, wish there were ways to program each instrument on...

Yumid
replies: 14 views: 7,266
smoovemode 1 day ago

I've been trying to figure out how to use the reference track feature. The reference track feature always gives me distorted...

smoovemode
replies: 2 views: 523
smoovemode 1 day ago

Looking into DSM at the moment after having looked into a half dozen other MB comp / dynamic EQ / spectrum mapping types of...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 9 views: 406
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

Hey guys! So basically, my setup for the past 4 years has been the following: - Macbook pro mid-2012 - Focusrite Scarlet...

Dudey
replies: 3 views: 325
Lady Gaia 1 day ago

Has anyone heard anything about the Apogee DualPath FX Rack plugins that were supposed to come out in the "Spring" of...

franktree
replies: 1 views: 379
franktree 1 day ago

Hi! I'd love to try SKnote's new online mastering system, which is free for licensed users of their plugins, which I am not......

iLex
replies: 21 views: 849
zvukofor 1 day ago

Hi, Short story is my PODxt Live internal USB port has went bad and it will no longer let me connect it to the PC without...

Rowan88
replies: 12 views: 403
Alndln 1 day ago

USB with the Orion has been good. I'm experimenting with MADI. I just bought an RME MADI PCIe and can't or don't know if...

audiokid
replies: 4 views: 1,842
msmucr 1 day ago

Hey guys! So, I'm currently using my old and beloved (mostly) E-MU 0404 USB, which is mostly fine, except for the drivers (you...

Brakka
replies: 34 views: 2,183
hodshonf 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search