The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,457 views: 438,369
Nate Wade 1 hour ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

diogo_c
replies: 437 views: 48,904
Sound Seb 2 days ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,623 views: 743,225
johannes2510 2 days ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 1,826 views: 526,626
Martel80 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 53,011
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi Guys, here is a question for real professionals. I want to build a project consisting of 3 Macs Pro and 3 Antelope Goliath...

Metasfera
replies: 0 views: 1
Metasfera 2 minutes ago

Does anyone know how many Madi FX cards I could squeeze in one computer one PC if I can get three in one PC I could run the uad...

digitalson
replies: 17 views: 358
pentagon 2 minutes ago

Hi Guys, here is a question for real professionals. I want to build a project consisting of 3 Macs Pro and 3 Antelope Goliath...

Metasfera
Metasfera 5 minutes ago

I've been keeping an eye on the new gear section like any good gear slut would - and it seems there's no real big breakthroughs...

owen_musician
replies: 377 views: 10,351
joeq 6 minutes ago

Having a weird latency issue when tracking with logic and a UA Apollo, on a super powerful trashcan mac. As an example, let's...

Matthew Murray
replies: 32 views: 2,405
IkennaFuNkEn 11 minutes ago

So yeah, how well does the Oxford Reverb do against the competition these days?

Blues Bird
replies: 2 views: 240
BM Grabber 15 minutes ago

This is one of those help me spend my money threads. I prefer PC to Mac. I'm probably going to switch from Studio One to...

troggg
replies: 4 views: 225
troggg 26 minutes ago

How does it compare to the Scheps 73?

chandelierbeats
replies: 9 views: 1,500
Pro5 43 minutes ago

Hello, I have a weirdo problem with my Acustica (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G plugins) and my Mac Pro. I can put 30-40 plug ins from...

compuphonic2
compuphonic2 50 minutes ago

Hey everybody. Complete rookie here trying to learn to record at home. This is a pretty broad question, but what would you gents...

BigMoney
replies: 61 views: 2,625
JoelTheSuperior 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 11,607 views: 757,554
zaphod 1 hour ago

Hi - I had a 32 bit 96KHz session of a track I composed that I was asked to turn into stems to send out to another person to...

djohnq
replies: 3 views: 181
xcskier 2 hours ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 628 views: 200,966
syncussion 2 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,213 views: 311,401
Transilmania 2 hours ago

Hello, So, I'm trying to bounce the drums from superior drummer to wav files. I don't know why they sound like wooden pieces...

FutureBreed
replies: 4 views: 134
Nate Wade 2 hours ago

To all our Cakewalk users here in GS and around the globe, never loose hope. Great news are here. A Singapore company has your...

Solar
replies: 6 views: 478
Steve Fogal 2 hours ago

i've been looking but haven't seen any comparisons anywhere, or reviews for that matter - has anyone put the mkII up against the...

mjgltd88
replies: 11 views: 11,218
michelered 2 hours ago

I recently bought a second hand Tascam 1641 to use in my home studio. The problem is: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit, and the...

Diaffractus
replies: 4 views: 168
Steve Fogal 3 hours ago

Im down to these. Was ready to get the Clarett as it has 4 pres + 4 line ins. But maybe Motu or Audient conversion may be...

hebjam
replies: 11 views: 522
hebjam 3 hours ago

Is it just me or are the best sounding vocal compressors the usual suspects? 1176, la2a, fairchild, cl1b. Just did a mix for a...

kangking
replies: 22 views: 1,213
A Tan 4 hours ago

Hi, I am putting together a little home studio and I am trying to decide between the Apogee Ensemble TH and Universal Audio...

Thorns
replies: 13 views: 3,232
msmucr 4 hours ago

Hello, I've been recording for about one year with this soundcard. Equipment : Stereo Pair - Neumann KM 184 (fantom power...

marais
replies: 0 views: 81
marais 4 hours ago

I m planning to buy a Rosetta 800 and I wonder if it is fully compatible with windows 10 pro or if I can make it work under...

Frank Ganapati
replies: 5 views: 351
kuasalogam 4 hours ago

I have been using the m-audio 1010lt, i guess its giving me problems using it as main card. i might need something with better...

Sammysatic
replies: 4 views: 189
Sammysatic 6 hours ago

I have an Audient iD14 and it sounds incredible. Also has ADAT as I need at least 10 audio inputs for my various synths. (Using a...

pdpd
replies: 0 views: 92
pdpd 7 hours ago

I'm demoing Ozone 8 and Neutron 2. I am really loving the workflow and I feel it would help my mixing tremendously. However, I...

radiospace
replies: 3 views: 260
radiospace 7 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 127 views: 16,505
Solidtrax 7 hours ago

Hello. I`m noobie here and this is my first post in this forum. Sorry for my English (i`m Ukrainian) I want to pick up a studio...

Itachi1701
replies: 0 views: 145
Itachi1701 8 hours ago

Hi, We improved ourselves and now we are bigger. We worked on our new technology for a year and finally it's done. It's still...

Tunca
replies: 38 views: 3,471
MogwaiBoy 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking at buying an external drive to store samples on while working with Pro Tools on a new iMac Pro. I was...

Gearlife1
replies: 0 views: 87
Gearlife1 11 hours ago

I have live wire adat cables. Does it make a diffence?

ejsongs
replies: 2 views: 175
Seccione 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 2,914 views: 326,926
David Ray 12 hours ago

Topic question says it all. I am considering purchasing a RedNet 4Pre and using Dante VSC, but my comp is duo core and not the...

foamboy
replies: 7 views: 333
foamboy 12 hours ago

This is kind of a rant. I think I've given Windows 10 a fair chance; But after 2 1/2 years.. I'm going back to Windows 7....

juiseman
replies: 83 views: 3,870
jeff spicoli 16 hours ago

Hi Everybody: Was wondering if you guys had an comments on- -Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB -RME Digiface USB Audio...

thatizright
replies: 6 views: 934
Cardinal_SINE 17 hours ago

I recently picked up one of these to act as my mobile/portable DAC for mixing from my apt. or recording on the go (H2 Designs |...

cdkelly
replies: 177 views: 18,464
illsoulprod 17 hours ago

Apple iMac 27-inch Core i7 3.4GHz 680MX (Late 2012) Refurbished A1419 My 21.5 inch Imac is a late 2012 model with an i5 and...

IndieHead
replies: 3 views: 333
gdoubleyou 18 hours ago

Hello, I have uploaded a new video to YouTube only to find out that YouTube conversion added some kind of phasing echo to my...

Guitarist9891
replies: 0 views: 184
Guitarist9891 18 hours ago

Hello. I am currently trying to spec out a music lab for a high school. They are insistent on PC's and I am not a PC guy at...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 7 views: 361
norbury brook 18 hours ago

I am looking to buy a Ultrawide monitor. It gets confusing. Some say freesync, some say gsync. Then there are ips monitors and TA...

passionmax
replies: 2 views: 287
Trip Hop Mop 22 hours ago

Hi all, I run a home based recording studio and record live bands. My desktop studio PC is a Rain Element Workstation...

rabidcadaverdog
replies: 0 views: 179
rabidcadaverdog 22 hours ago

hello everybody! today apple released logic 10.4 but that version needs at least sierra to run. so i thought to upgrade to...

rez
replies: 2 views: 352
rez 23 hours ago

Was helping a buddy today getting his new daw machine prepared.... He has a uad card and I was interested to compare it's...

bgood
replies: 53 views: 7,430
mamm7215 23 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,797 views: 808,410
cavern 23 hours ago

Apologies as I'm sure this comes up incessantly. I am looking for recommendations for a DAW. I have been using Audacity and I'm...

sean_synth
replies: 13 views: 305
sean_synth 23 hours ago

GOAL Duck bass with kick BEFORE peak occurs. POSSIBLE APPROACHES COMPRESSORS Compressors are the worst option due to the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 11 views: 442
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

Hornet VU Meter V2 Just wanted to give props to a small company, Hornet have knocked it out of the park for me with this...

Cinemascope
replies: 249 views: 31,966
caesura 1 day ago

I am planning what I am going to upgrade my interface with in the future, as I am currently using a UAD Apollo Twin Duo and have...

timc3
replies: 3 views: 438
safetyfirst 1 day ago

A question for some old schooler's here. I sequence on Ableton, Reason , Cubase, and Pro Tools (urgh) but recently i've been...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 16 views: 2,629
rollit 1 day ago

Hey, need help chosing a interface with the best DAC. I would like at least 4 preamps thats 8x8. but if you have other options,...

mikedarolfi
replies: 41 views: 3,884
szyam 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search