The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,610 views: 653,165
Kisame 4 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 108 views: 8,629
dr_Jezz 7 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,608 views: 837,202
mattiasnyc 12 hours ago

DiGiGrid D here is my review about the Digigrid Studio D. Feel free to ask questions or add your personal review in the...

George Necola
replies: 26 views: 2,773
troggg 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,998
George Necola 13th September 2005

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,946 views: 990,756
Martel80 14 minutes ago

All, OK... I love my mac book pro. It has a quad i7,16gb ram and all SSDs.. for most things it is OK but it's getting a little...

s0nguy
replies: 6 views: 684
Scoox 19 minutes ago

I'm in the process of making my setup more mobile and cannot afford to have 2 interfaces right now. I currently have the...

JxCx
replies: 5 views: 237
JxCx 48 minutes ago

Hi, I've been considering using Izotope RX's Phase Rotation module on voiceovers for the last few weeks and it's given me a few...

Jackash
replies: 6 views: 317
ctms777 1 hour ago

I know this question or some variation of it has been asked a million times, but I have been doing a ton of research and have yet...

drsoundsmith
replies: 3 views: 238
greggybud 2 hours ago

The increasing trend with lead vocals and instrumentation is predominantly towards more High Frequency content. While this...

kodebode
replies: 29 views: 10,980
Drumsound 3 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,209 views: 147,866
Monkey Man 4 hours ago

It is about the dolby A trick to get more air on vocal. Stretch Standard Audio has a 500 series piece. You can also reconstruct...

Arseny
replies: 14 views: 2,032
Drumsound 4 hours ago

Hello everyone, Just hoping to get a roll call from RADAR Studio users around the world, we have one of the first units produced...

readIcculus
replies: 168 views: 14,472
carlheinz 5 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,889 views: 387,741
Jeezo 6 hours ago

Looking to maybe get a new interface, and the MOTU 828es and RME Fireface 802 seem very similar, other than price. The only main...

kojak
replies: 1 views: 660
RasBe 6 hours ago

Hi, Any advice on this build? I'll use it mostly with Ableton 10 and Cubase 9.5. I'm trying to make the perfect production...

sethh
replies: 3 views: 163
ponzi 7 hours ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a mid-range interface to use with my 2017 MacBook Pro with USB-C connectivity. I was interested in...

tinynoodle
replies: 1 views: 188
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,504 views: 497,878
coolbass 7 hours ago

I previously had a setup involving an APC stepped-sine-wave UPS connected like this: Outlet Receptacle 1: Power strip with two...

Megalith
replies: 0 views: 107
Megalith 7 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 144 views: 23,773
Eklo 8 hours ago

I've had a lot of interfaces, on Mac I had a Symphony MK1 and a ULN-8 on PC probably too many to count. Most of them sound...

ShadowAMD
replies: 97 views: 4,400
login 8 hours ago

Silent = <21 decibels. Quiet = <27 decibels. Keep in mind, for product comparisons and data, decibels are exponential -...

minervx
replies: 0 views: 126
minervx 9 hours ago

Can someone explain to me how to use the +DSP Tab that looks like the "Graph Plugin" but is located in the console...

dbot
dbot 11 hours ago

I've had the keyboard for several years but never used any of the faders/pots etc. I'm working with a new temp setup for a while...

*$%($*(@!!
*$%($*(@!! 11 hours ago

RE: Radar 24 video card & battery replacement and CMOS reset problem; I installed a newly delivered video card, the AOpen...

Thrip
replies: 2 views: 112
Arthur Stone 11 hours ago

Been using my id14 for 2 years without any hassle. Updated to the new drivers and I cant figure out how to get the direct...

Iconica
replies: 2 views: 125
Iconica 12 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,118 views: 419,718
b0se 13 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 762 views: 69,076
swafford 14 hours ago

I recently bought a Surface Go tablet and it’s been running fine until I connected it to my Arturia Keylab49. The issue...

Artmuzz
replies: 0 views: 115
Artmuzz 14 hours ago

Straight to the point: I have the Console 1 hardware connected to the PC. I have the On-Screen Display running. But when i open...

mottell
replies: 5 views: 1,610
aktivomat 14 hours ago

The new version of Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro for macOS is here. Also available for iPad (version 6) An interactive map that...

Ajrdileva
replies: 0 views: 118
Ajrdileva 15 hours ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 7 views: 431
Jeezo 16 hours ago

Hello musicians, I got myself Logic Pro X and wanna record over already existing beats (for now, I wanna learn producing myself...

Zator
replies: 9 views: 579
troggg 16 hours ago

Hello! I've been looking into buying a RME UCX card to sum all of my hardware boxes' outputs (a drum machine, two synths and a...

donniekq
replies: 0 views: 121
donniekq 16 hours ago

firstly hi im new :) im looking for an interface and keyboard all in one for use with ableton that i can use with my laptop on...

h00vertime
replies: 2 views: 321
h00vertime 16 hours ago

Having multiple cores on a single chip is cool, but why don't they start building motherboards that host two CPU's, like for the...

DUBCREATOR
replies: 27 views: 1,059
ponzi 17 hours ago
replies: 9 views: 902
AevumWinter 17 hours ago

Ive been using Ozone 8 on my master bus but lately its been giving me problems in Ableton. It'll either cause me big time...

iamgod
replies: 33 views: 1,617
fredouli 17 hours ago

Greetings Slutz... I have an OLD license that I totally forgot about sitting on my iLok. Didn't realize that I could upgrade...

Agno
replies: 37 views: 6,042
davidperetz 18 hours ago

I have an Audient iD14 and it sounds incredible. Also has ADAT as I need at least 10 audio inputs for my various synths. (Using a...

pdpd
replies: 33 views: 6,079
vintagetube 19 hours ago

Sorry if this is a repeat question. Now X299 has been out a while - I've read one or two concerning comments from users not...

frazz
replies: 3 views: 507
frazz 19 hours ago

Sometimes I hear a track with super wide pads. Not those ordinary pads TRYING to be wide, but I mean REALLY ultra wide stereo....

lydentusiast
replies: 10 views: 676
M32 23 hours ago

Here we go again with the Mackie 1640i and running into trouble! Upgraded to OXS Yosemite ... everything works flawless except...

avalonsutra
replies: 53 views: 24,104
Quai34philippe 1 day ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 568 views: 104,247
aaron aardvark 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I was wondering what people's thoughts are on the importance of video card performance and Pro Tools, in terms...

darbyclash34
replies: 3 views: 759
nukmusic 1 day ago

I've been getting the dreaded CPU interference in my setup when opening any audio programs that utilize my audio interface (Zoom...

Trip Hop Mop
replies: 5 views: 259
NamesAreAPain 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, I was hoping to get some insight into whether there's a difference in audio quality (Mic Preamps) between the x6...

andremina
replies: 4 views: 459
keithchambers 1 day ago

Hi! When I play the synth and have it connected to the interface I only hear a mono signal. If I record something and play it...

Bomberjacket
replies: 5 views: 1,321
raybies_au 1 day ago

I am excited as hell.. had I not just bought 2 Apollo 16 mk2 just a month ago.. Apollo X

pippismo
replies: 23 views: 2,519
Rodney D 1 day ago

Being trucking with the Audiobox vsl44 for a long time, tried a few other things but I defnintely need an upgrade. The latency is...

thevisi0nary
replies: 33 views: 7,874
Tui 1 day ago

Hi all! When my iMac goes to sleep so does all external USB-devices, which of course makes perfect sense. When I wake my...

mybadmemory
replies: 7 views: 1,509
MimSync 1 day ago

Hi all....other than EZdrumer2 I have no 3rd party plugs and would like to branch out to other sonic possibilities..I have your...

danc4324
replies: 13 views: 704
danc4324 1 day ago

Hi, As per the title, I'm looking for some recommendations for a new audio interface. I'm a little bit out of touch, and while...

Ving
replies: 3 views: 365
Alndln 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Steinberg MR 816 X to see how it would perform against my Prism Orpheus that I have been using for the...

gtr123
replies: 732 views: 132,491
norbury brook 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search