The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 7,201 views: 885,577
Pictus 28 minutes ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 302 views: 31,048
climber 1 day ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,916 views: 711,662
DAW PLUS 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 58,296
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,632 views: 464,680
Arseny 12 minutes ago

Hey good people, I'm a live keyboardist/guitarist finally trying to get a home setup going for recording. Up until this point...

DSGN
replies: 16 views: 1,495
AustinBru 26 minutes ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 57 views: 3,086
msmucr 30 minutes ago

I was watching a tutorial on Multiband compression today. Which seemed to be a longer process compared to regular side chaining...

iamgod
replies: 3 views: 557
NoSleep Guy 42 minutes ago

I’ve recently decided to switch to Cubase Pro 10 and also incorporate Harrison Mixbus 32c. It’s long time to dump my smaller...

JeffBatt
replies: 26 views: 824
MediaGary 53 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 15,628 views: 1,137,173
Lawrence Sanchez 58 minutes ago

Hello, Has anyone tried the apogee duet or one with surface pro 2017 or the new ipad pros? Are they required to be plugged in...

marba
replies: 1 views: 249
skwrl 1 hour ago

Hi guys, for the last 15 years or so I've been buying equipment, picking things, buying and selling, and now just want to...

DrUmSensitive
replies: 47 views: 4,945
ardis 1 hour ago

Hi All, I have recently super-upgraded my setup from an 8 Core AMD FX processor to an Intel i9 9980xe 18 Core chip. Playing...

Chaz_Pez
replies: 13 views: 550
thedberg 1 hour ago

I'm looking for something I can use to host VST/AU effects and route any audio application to that before it goes to my sound...

strange loop
replies: 5 views: 260
strange loop 1 hour ago

Hi, I am trying to find some help with an impedance issue with running an FX loop in ableton live 10. The problem is when I send...

dsoupz
replies: 0 views: 48
dsoupz 1 hour ago

I have the UAD version of the 1176 plugins but now my card is being used by other stuff and I need a native 1176 plugin. I'm...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 68 views: 4,337
b0se 2 hours ago

So at last Apple announce new Minis with specs that might be useful to music producers. Arstechnica cover it here: Apple finally...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 858 views: 63,981
rokit 2 hours ago

hi, after some of my equipment was destroyed by lightning i'm going to buy some new stuff. My old Zoom UAC-8 was unstable because...

daskeladden
replies: 9 views: 873
KyleThePass 2 hours ago

I'm working on a new EP for my band Thieves & Lovers (shameless plug! rockout) and I'm choosing to do all of the drums in...

fastlanestoner
replies: 3 views: 310
fastlanestoner 2 hours ago

In my research on EQ plugins I've found that the DMG EQuilibrium is the closest to being the highest praised EQ plugin I've read...

79adam79
replies: 468 views: 56,599

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 62 views: 8,946

I'm using a Shure SM7B with a Audient ID14 interface to connect to my desktop. I get great clarity, but with one side effect. If...

GearsGoneWild
replies: 5 views: 80
fastlanestoner 3 hours ago

So, whassup ......

Henrik Hjortnaes
replies: 0 views: 81
Henrik Hjortnaes 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,142 views: 106,083
mh_bj 3 hours ago

Hi! As many of you before me I am now having the typical Native Access issues. Apparently it will take 1000 years to download the...

iLex
replies: 3 views: 229
FlameTop 5 hours ago

Just a question. Opinions?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 21 views: 593
zvenx 6 hours ago

Hi, quick question: I need to connect two devices digitally through SPDIF. One has a coax RCA output, the other has an optical...

parlopower
replies: 11 views: 13,108
brmusician 6 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 158 views: 21,191
Sleazy_Rider 6 hours ago

Great works guys, love it

DCommand
replies: 91 views: 13,277
ceejay 6 hours ago

Hey, I run Pro Tools on a 2009 MacBook Pro and thus have quite limited CPU power for Virtual Instruments and plugins. I...

Jaime Lopes
replies: 46 views: 13,905
YVP 7 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,045 views: 413,544
e-are 7 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 954 views: 76,109
bowzin 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
mamumel 7 hours ago

I purchased a trackpad around 3 years ago which has helped reduce my carpal tunnel which was happening in my right hand. I also...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 76 views: 4,079
anon 7 hours ago

Hi all, Since PACE hasn't got back to me in 3 days I thought I'd come here for help! I'm getting fatal error and sync...

orangefridge
replies: 1 views: 122
wrgkmc 8 hours ago

Which plugin companies allow you to use one licence on (at least) two computers – as simple as possible (no hardware needed...

Arseny
replies: 19 views: 5,930
wrgkmc 8 hours ago

I’m looking for other MacBook Pro users to verify a CoreAudio overload bug that occurs in both High Sierra 10.13.6 and the...

zenwolf
replies: 177 views: 14,074
AlpacaRoom 8 hours ago

Plase help me to decipher problem. I have no audio error sign but incoming signal yes. Clock is Green (ok)

makasi
replies: 2 views: 127
Derick 9 hours ago

The plugin opens but all of the samples are missing. I have reinstalled 3 times. I logged into my Slate account and was told...

no1yuno
replies: 0 views: 99
no1yuno 9 hours ago

Hi guyz, wondering if a RME digiface could works with a Rosetta 800. i wanna upgrade my interface with some good converter (i...

prp
replies: 6 views: 591
Faderjockey 9 hours ago

Just realized I've been doing this for years, and I never see it being discussed. I've spent more time than I care to count...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 129 views: 6,719
aj113 12 hours ago

Hello all! I decided to create a new thread about Frontier's Design TranzPort because I did not found the information that I...

TheoKontonis
replies: 16 views: 839
fireberd 12 hours ago

Hi all, I have a problem when sending to external gear. I run Windows 7, cubase 5 Pro and also cubase 9 le with a focusrite...

Nikko1052
replies: 0 views: 115
Nikko1052 12 hours ago

So I just picked up another Pro 40, giving me 16 channels into my iMac, which only has one FW 800 port. What would best...

yvesmalone
replies: 14 views: 349
msmucr 13 hours ago

For the last year I've been recording and mixing some live Vocal Jazz gigs. I'm using:- 2x RME Fireface 400s 1x RME Quad...

pavoni
replies: 12 views: 1,110
pavoni 14 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,709 views: 513,797
Braindedzluney 15 hours ago

Hi GSers. I have a Mackie Control C4 which was running fine up until recently. One day I went to use it and I got this message...

archetypemusic
replies: 0 views: 106
archetypemusic 16 hours ago

I've got a lexicon PC 81 and 90. I like them but my setup has changed.. Tell me some plug ins that will beat these older...

Unknown soldier
replies: 8 views: 491
bgood 16 hours ago

I decided to get the iD44. But there are only a few comparisons between this one and the 22. How do the Cirrus Logic converters...

Horizon7777
replies: 9 views: 902
Farm sounds 18 hours ago

Have been running through some interfaces as I'm working through an upgrade on some essential gear. Was previously using Lynx....

Critic
replies: 13 views: 927
Farm sounds 18 hours ago

Dear Slutz, I have an old friend who's had a rough life, but he's back on track and is a talented announcer and musician....

Cajun Bob
replies: 5 views: 355
Cajun Bob 19 hours ago

Ive watched a lot of reviews and tutorials on you tube. Ive also seen a lot of producers use this plug-in within Ableton and for...

iamgod
replies: 43 views: 4,070
jsblack 21 hours ago

Hi all, I’ve just purchased a sm57 and a used sm7b. I’m now considering what preamp/interface to run it. I’ve been set on...

Jmw21
replies: 3 views: 212
MarkF48 22 hours ago

Hello everyone. After having reccuring problems when using 3rd party plugins with Ozone 8 adv in standalone mode i am getting...

spankoyo
replies: 0 views: 190
spankoyo 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search