The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 12,246 views: 1,412,364
bam_sound 5 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 42 views: 3,981
Monotremata 13 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,481 views: 1,177,783
soupiraille 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 75,225
George Necola 13th September 2005

I miss having two 24" Dell screens but side by side was getting in the way of my studio monitors and causing a sonic...

thehightenor
replies: 2 views: 3
Jabba Bakes 1 minute ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 25,574 views: 2,495,975
Ranformer 7 minutes ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 179 views: 8,393
siniarch 9 minutes ago

I'm about to order a new music PC, and had thought one thing I wouldn't have to worry about would be audio interface - just...

alligatorlizard
replies: 4 views: 185
harrisonn 23 minutes ago

The Yamaha n Series combines Cubase AI (Advanced Integration) software with a 8 or 12 channel Firewire studio mixer to create a...

Geosync
replies: 4,593 views: 581,541
soundrage 39 minutes ago

Hi all! I have an annoying issue with my "studio". I turn on my audio interface, midi controller and then Bitwig....

SneakyBeats
replies: 0 views: 5
SneakyBeats 42 minutes ago

Hi. (hope this is the right forum to post this thread). I am planning to upgrade my audio interface and at the end I am focusing...

nemo2000
replies: 36 views: 17,526
akai_fr 51 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 11,177 views: 1,087,367
JoeyM 56 minutes ago

Hi there, Computerslutz, I've got a weird one. I have a drive that my Mac doesn't like. It keeps connecting and disconnecting...

Poopypants
replies: 3 views: 214
Poopypants 1 hour ago

Hello buddies, long time Reaper user here. I always loved Pro Tools but the poor performance and my, at that time, aged Mac Pro...

heraldo_jones
replies: 4 views: 178
Muser 1 hour ago

I could use some advice on choosing the best interface(s) combination for my needs. I'm building a small home studio with three...

allegroconmolto
replies: 5 views: 270
thenoodle 1 hour ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 104 views: 37,370
chasing8 1 hour ago

Hello all, Got my new Quantum 2626 in the mail today. Just wondering if link speeds appears to be correct for this kind of...

brousseau6933
replies: 2 views: 109
brousseau6933 2 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 263 views: 40,286
hedgehognrown 3 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 11,710 views: 902,876
sean8877 3 hours ago

After testing my new MOTU Ultralite AVB for some weeks I found some recurring issues on a Windows 7 x64 machine: Independent of...

noou
replies: 58 views: 8,808
gottfried 3 hours ago

Hi, specs: 2020 iMac i9 (10 core 64gb ram, 2tb Hd, Radeon 5500 xt). These are some pics I took after working for about 30...

meymia
replies: 0 views: 72
meymia 5 hours ago

Waves Audio Introduces V12, the New Version of Waves Plugins, Featuring Plugin Resizing and More Exciting New Features ...

The Press Desk
replies: 120 views: 7,569
musicman691 6 hours ago

Hey I have all my instruments going to an AUX bus in Logic. I just automated a filter sweep on this instrument bus. When I try to...

colbykeyz
replies: 2 views: 144
colbykeyz 7 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 30 views: 1,210
marco_well 8 hours ago

Hi! I want your opinion on these interfaces and which one do you recommend me? im on a budget so these are the only choices i...

arkada
replies: 10 views: 456
stella645 8 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 137 views: 9,569
mickey13 8 hours ago

iLok down for anyone else? Just failing to authorize then does then dies mid session. Super frustrating.

Rukas
replies: 22 views: 614
Piedpiper 9 hours ago

Hi all. I have an RME UFX+ but windows 10 can't see it. I installed the driver, even the totalmix can see the interface and my...

bohitomi
replies: 1 views: 150
msmucr 9 hours ago

Hi all. I'm curious if this is possible or of anyone used this device as an audio interface through USB. My objective is to...

makasi
replies: 4 views: 322
regebro 12 hours ago

Hi Friends, Does anyone have tried this interface and is happy with it? I´ve read the only thread in the forum about the...

sgventil
replies: 70 views: 21,351
Blue Eyed Tone 13 hours ago

Hi, I've tried a bunch of metering plugins at the end of a plugin-chain on a channel, and they're all showing me 'pre-fader'...

thierryhenry
replies: 4 views: 278
psycho_monkey 14 hours ago

I have been reading through past post regarding antelope interfaces before purchase and keep coming across the same type of...

ProjectOsprey
replies: 0 views: 105
ProjectOsprey 14 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 9 views: 673
muzti040 15 hours ago

What is the best DAW at the moment for editing midi software and instrument/samples?

kite
replies: 8 views: 515
J.Good 16 hours ago

So... Which one do you use? I tend to use "Linear phase" for drum mics and multiple bass signals and many times on...

audioloud
replies: 5 views: 262
audioloud 16 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,197 views: 336,651
Puffer Fish 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I’ve been using a MOTU 828 MKiii along with a MOTU 8Pre for recording, however I’m thinking of upgrading soon and...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 2 views: 220
Johnbarnesiii 17 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,896 views: 641,439
studer58 18 hours ago

I recently upgraded my music computer and I'm looking to buy some more software synths. I make mostly industrial music,...

7Wave
replies: 20 views: 766
Chapelheel66 19 hours ago

I would be real interested to hear and learn from others, what kind of computer keyboard you use- or at least suggest, for Music...

Carrero
replies: 10 views: 4,407
TonStrom 19 hours ago
replies: 3 views: 202
facej 19 hours ago

Hi All! So I am upgrading my computer (iMac 2007) to a brand new iMac 2017 (i7 core). I currently have a MOTU 828 mk3 FireWire I...

Imightbewrong2
replies: 141 views: 33,570
hedgehognrown 19 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 345 views: 19,249
adamj31 19 hours ago

OK......long and winding road here, so bear with me. The computer that was the hub of my studio (before I shut it down) was a...

area51recording
replies: 0 views: 135
area51recording 20 hours ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 287 views: 49,549
iangomes 20 hours ago

Massive X

Some quick thoughts after spending an hour or so with it: This is NI's first high-res, scalable interface. Finally! At 200%...

Stormchild
replies: 230 views: 19,746
TonStrom 20 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 231 views: 32,244
submarin 20 hours ago

Hey everyone: If I plug in a USB 3.0 hub my Hack's USB ports (including 2.0) become unresponsive at boot and I can't use my...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 8 views: 200
MediaGary 22 hours ago

I have looked for this and I couldn't find anything, I was wondering if there might be something out there that I have missed...

The_Bunker
replies: 4 views: 319
The_Bunker 22 hours ago

I think it's time to bring back this discussion. A few introductory premisses (that can of course be contested cooge...) -...

OwDU7
replies: 873 views: 49,201
zvukofor 22 hours ago

I have never figured out the best way to connect my MacBook Pro to my KRK V4 monitors without getting all kinds of interference....

patrickkidd
replies: 0 views: 127
patrickkidd 23 hours ago

Just started to use Sonimus plugins this week. What the heck? How'd we miss these guys?! Great products. The free SonEQ,...

Animal Rescue
replies: 62 views: 8,924
MpaMusik 1 day ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 903 views: 106,673
nightchef 1 day ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,183 views: 919,147
rjb5191 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search