The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,763 views: 1,267,982
paulnajar 32 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,487 views: 1,526,340
Pictus 7 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 280 views: 34,267
MrKahuna 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,120
George Necola 13th September 2005

Sup rockout I love my Apogee Mini DAC, it served me faithfully for years, alas I have moved to a laptop with no SPDIF out. My...

Smorgus Board
replies: 2 views: 160
mycheal 3 minutes ago

I'm on Logic 10.3.3 if it matters, but the solution to this (if it exists) may or may not be in the form of a MIDI effect which...

Bongo Spank
replies: 0 views: 1
Bongo Spank 4 minutes ago

In a couple months I will be on the move for an indeterminate period of time. At the very least, I will be going from a...

jax_rox
replies: 6 views: 266
MrKahuna 11 minutes ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 34 views: 1,708
PhilDW 30 minutes ago

Hey guys, Since today is the last day of the current sale running at Softube, I think I must ask if Amp Room is still worths...

The_Ogre
replies: 0 views: 30
The_Ogre 34 minutes ago

yesterday i downloaded the free lmc1 ssl listen compressor plugin (vst,au) at the ssl site... look like it's could be very...

taturana
replies: 25 views: 7,669
avalonvt 42 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 15,593 views: 1,169,166
mu:zines 56 minutes ago

Please post here if you are interested in a group buy. I’ll compile a list of people wanting in. Console 1 packs would be sent...

easyrider
replies: 19 views: 494
h1pst3r88 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,053 views: 2,828,490
Evian 1 hour ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 748 views: 90,443
realtrance 1 hour ago

It looks like the MOTU M2/M4 looks great on paper, based on the reviews I have read and seems superior to the Audient iD14, at...

BrainGlue
replies: 11 views: 5,237
thebrightestday 1 hour ago

Hello GearSlutz! I hope you can help me with an issue I am having with my beautiful A&H GL3 Beta Mixing Desk. I am not sure...

SoularPower
replies: 8 views: 218
SoularPower 1 hour ago

I have the Scheps Omni Channel that I use with rock instrumental tracks. Which Plugin Alliance channel strip would cover ground...

8Len8
replies: 1 views: 72
js1 1 hour ago

I have found a need to re-install Sampletank on a new PC, no dramas, went to download the libraries again, and lo and behold I...

pax_eterna
replies: 1 views: 53
js1 1 hour ago

Hey i was wondering if someone could help me out with this old plugin for Windows. Its not for retail anymore and i need it for a...

King Ingemar
replies: 2 views: 770
ezevic97 1 hour ago

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I've taken a break from relying on music production/engineering to derive income. I...

Ari-M.
replies: 195 views: 5,903
greggybud 1 hour ago

Hey guys. Hope you all are well. I`ve been thinking about optimizing my Macbook Pro mid 2015 for music production as i have...

Blindblur
replies: 20 views: 410
Blindblur 2 hours ago

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks, the muscles in my right hand index finger are getting a bit wonky. I think the likely...

JTC111
replies: 89 views: 8,494
zebastian21 2 hours ago

I'm just re-doing my room after taking my complete rig down for a much needed re-fresh and making workflow improvements having...

thehightenor
replies: 37 views: 5,361
K-Dub 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, A few months ago, I decided to change all the routing in my studio and do without my analog mixer. The idea was...

_gilles
replies: 13 views: 292
MediaGary 2 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,346 views: 1,249,533
loudscape 3 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,638 views: 389,078
milton 3 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 318 views: 46,150
Cpl. Punishment 3 hours ago

Best way to 'analogify' using AW plugins? I've been getting into AW stuff lately. I'm really liking channel 9. 1) I was...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 2 views: 161
Kozmos88 3 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 796 views: 129,274
DownSideUp 4 hours ago

I need some help. I just built a new PC and everything is working fine so far but unfortunately I cannot reach my 828es...

musicsound-2
replies: 0 views: 66
musicsound-2 4 hours ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 425 views: 25,344
solidstate 4 hours ago

I have an Apogee Thunderbridge and it is one of the last products to not have been updated to Catalina by Apogee Digital? Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 79 views: 4,518
sdd17 4 hours ago

There are a few other freebie plugin threads I found, but they seem to be more "here's every plugin or plugin site I ever...

bill5
replies: 182 views: 15,627
Kozmos88 5 hours ago

I just got done reading various threads on subscription models after considering subscribing to PA. I have some concerns about...

10bd01
replies: 23 views: 967
10bd01 5 hours ago

I've wanted something like this for a really long time, but nobody made one so I got creative. For me, trying to EQ with a...

Funkster
replies: 187 views: 39,502
Mrmatthewfelton 6 hours ago

Built a computer last year and not really knowing the difference with QLC, TLC, MLC, and SLC, I bought a QLC because it was a...

urobolus
replies: 0 views: 72
urobolus 6 hours ago

Hey, after a long and exhausting session trying to elminate what I thought was a ground loop I discovered that my firewire...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 58 views: 21,202
SoularPower 6 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,242 views: 936,912
lovekrafty 7 hours ago

Hi, I’m mixing a few vocalists who have a massive dynamic range and I just tried Waves Vocal Rider today and found it did a...

dickiefunk
replies: 11 views: 524
simon.billington 8 hours ago

Been using the shelford for a while and I LOVE it so I decided to take the leap and get a Neve MBP for 2 buss/mastering needs. My...

Realbadwolf
replies: 8 views: 326
MatsNo 8 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 108 views: 23,886
simon.billington 8 hours ago

I had the soft tube console one a few years ago. I’ve had Waves SSL forever. I was thinking about getting the console 1 again...

babydaddymusic
replies: 12 views: 6,914
simon.billington 9 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,425 views: 93,804
Raaphorst 11 hours ago

Hey everyone and thank you all in advance for any input! howdy I've been dabbling in recording for a while now and so far my...

514JAM
replies: 2 views: 183
psycho_monkey 12 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,027 views: 707,784
DeadPoet 13 hours ago

They all do pretty much the same things. So why'd you pick what you picked?

JL1000
replies: 245 views: 14,990
Janne19691 15 hours ago

Hello, I just got a new monitor. But it is taller than I am used to. I want to lower the height so that the bottom of the...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 146
gearstudent 18 hours ago

Wondering if any of you have received your new, long awaited, Covid delayed and otherwise-- Apogee Symphony Desktop yet? Im...

Pchicago
replies: 172 views: 12,422
play.exe 20 hours ago

Is there any good EMT 250 emulation for ProTools except UAD and Acousticas? (Does it have to be RTAS for ProTools?) Emptyroom...

kjetillunde
replies: 42 views: 12,349
Rolleum 21 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 403 views: 112,726
zvukofor 21 hours ago

The upgrade pricing is such a joke at this point. I want to upgrade from 11, but I'm not seeing any reasonably affordable...

fairchildren
replies: 235 views: 15,645
UnMix Studio 21 hours ago

I'm in the process of transferring all my plug-ins from a PC to a M1 Mac Mini (I love this little machine!). Since this is the...

Chri
replies: 4 views: 124
Kozmos88 22 hours ago

I recently bought a Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen), but I unboxed it and plugged it in to realise that is would not power on. I tried...

JamieZea
replies: 4 views: 2,879
davidlaf 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I know this is a very known issue but I've read a lot of forums and watched a lot of videos on YouTube and still...

fictionman
replies: 29 views: 5,547
Synchro 1 day ago

Moderators