The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,987 views: 1,172,657
FoxInABox 51 minutes ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 437 views: 51,964
bigfurry 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,818 views: 963,509
frankzappa 4 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 67,453
George Necola 13th September 2005

8 kHz static noise in my audio recordings Hi, Everything is in the title. You can listen to the noise in the attachment...

fictionman
replies: 4 views: 176
fictionman 2 minutes ago

They all do pretty much the same things. So why'd you pick what you picked?

JL1000
replies: 156 views: 5,026
lossleader 22 minutes ago

Does anyone know, roughly, how powerful the dsp chips are in interfaces like UAD, RME, Apollo, and now Apogee? I would...

lossleader
replies: 5 views: 550
lossleader 26 minutes ago

OK So just want to make a quick double check before moving forward, this is for a Z420 refurbish Win 7 64 that I'll use for...

thedeathadder
replies: 6 views: 314
thedeathadder 35 minutes ago

This is a post that I just made it a recent thread. One of a plethora of high definition audio threads out there. Hopefully this...

Flippy Floppy
replies: 771 views: 62,324
niversen 45 minutes ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,828 views: 557,168
Jaded_musician 51 minutes ago

Im starting my podcast project and was looking at the Audient id22 or id44 interfaces primarily for its RETURN input feature to...

patriot
replies: 2 views: 390
patriot 1 hour ago

Came across this page, demystifying 0dBFS Thought it would be helpful From Bob Katz...

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 61
Alex Specht 1 hour ago

Hi, I am seeking recommendations for PCI express sound card for Piano VST. The key requirement is sound quality, low latency...

oshogg
replies: 7 views: 167
gminorcoles 2 hours ago

The spec looks great on the 2019 i9 Imac, the only thing that concerns me is that the noise may be an issue when recording in the...

Chevron
replies: 20 views: 3,445
ak23 2 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 5,992 views: 878,587
Jaded_musician 2 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,202 views: 1,787,801
swartzfeger 2 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 194 views: 10,448
Carbinax 2 hours ago

Hey, first post. I recently bought a UR-12 Audio interface and I'm having trouble trying to use it to output audio from my...

Winterzen
replies: 0 views: 71
Winterzen 2 hours ago

I have lots of plugins from Waves, Sound Toys, Softube etc... I also use Pro Tools latest version- Logic Pro X, Reason and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 6 views: 167
babydaddymusic 2 hours ago

Trying to stream to facebook live, but having issues with the sound. Basically what I want to do is have the ipad pointed at my...

Carbinax
replies: 1 views: 368
Carbinax 3 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 5,859 views: 243,931
TNM 3 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for an audio interface (USB or PCI express) that can do the following: Support ASIO VST playback with low...

oshogg
replies: 18 views: 582
oshogg 3 hours ago

Or should I go internal blade ssd on my new Mac?

Pikelets
replies: 0 views: 94
Pikelets 3 hours ago

I recently just got this new setup, having moved from a USB mic. I've noticed that when I record, I hear a quiet high pitched...

TomUK1
replies: 0 views: 76
TomUK1 3 hours ago

Now that the New Mac Pro is shipping and arriving in studios across the planet seemed like a good idea to have a thread to...

thestarfire
replies: 218 views: 9,795
henryrobinett 4 hours ago

I'd like to build a list of commercial sample libraries that offer 24-bit / 96 kHz samples (or higher). Not downsampled from...

Resort Records
replies: 3 views: 482
Resort Records 4 hours ago

Hi, Sorry title should say A/D conversion when using with external mic pres. New poster, long time lurker. I was thinking...

vallobeats
replies: 3 views: 201
BrentA 5 hours ago

Hello, I have bought a used art tubefire 8 and was perfectly aware of some driver issues. After researching some driver issues...

gm100
replies: 9 views: 4,496
essboyer 6 hours ago

I've have tested a few different tpdf dithers, and I was surprised to find how different they all are. I thought they would be...

TomVY
replies: 19 views: 1,444
earlevel 7 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 132 views: 34,549
Karloff70 8 hours ago

Connected drum mics to the Behringer UMC1820, TOSLINK cable to daw with EMU1212M soundcard, but i'm getting no sound? I've...

HolMatS
replies: 4 views: 441
msmucr 8 hours ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 15 views: 785
brucerothwell 8 hours ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 8,108 views: 500,756
musicman691 9 hours ago

I am about to do some A/B testing to compare a Unison 1073 and my BAE 1073; I also plan to compare the hardware 1176, LA2A, Fatso...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 377
djtrailmixxx 9 hours ago

There are a number of considerations to wade through here- My current rig: 1) 2012 Mac Mini i5 2.5GHZ- 16 Gigs RAM- 512Gig SSD,...

babydaddymusic
replies: 7 views: 515
babydaddymusic 10 hours ago

Hi all, I've been running a Mytek 8x192 for many years (10?) and have been quite happy with the sound. I'm considering...

ELI-173
replies: 5 views: 1,548
fanofrhodes 10 hours ago

Is there a consensus of what software will give the most realistic grand piano for rock/pop piano? I listened to many demos,...

markchatwin
replies: 1 views: 239
fastlanephil 11 hours ago

On 2x3.46 Xeon Mac Pro, I currently have 4/8 RAM slots used with Elpida modules, code showing 16GB 2Rx4...

XMaramena
replies: 2 views: 196
XMaramena 11 hours ago

Quite a few threads mentioning Arturia V-Collection, and quite a few random "wouldn't it be cool if they had..."...

Cpl. Punishment
replies: 53 views: 2,517
Cpl. Punishment 12 hours ago

Hello Slutz, I recently bought a Macbook pro 15' mid 2015 512 ssd 16 ram I7 Quad core, as my main machine for the studio. I...

Lpc94
replies: 2 views: 214
facej 12 hours ago

Hello dear slutz! UAD plugins are great, no doubts, but I'd like to discuss something about the sound of Apollo x8p. I was RME...

borisovonline
replies: 127 views: 6,578
jwh1192 12 hours ago

Hello looking to replace my aging RME Haspi multiface card. Looking at the MOTU 8A. It doesn't have word clock. Most of my...

MikeHarper
replies: 6 views: 401
DAW PLUS 12 hours ago

Audio interfaces like the UAD Apollo line and some of the Antelope interfaces have quality effects emulations that run on DSP...

Marv K
replies: 4 views: 376
mattiasnyc 13 hours ago

I need to control the cutoff of a MOOG Source from my computer. The Source has cutoff routed to NRPN 2. Which is the best way to...

Firechild
replies: 3 views: 301
Firechild 13 hours ago

So we have the other threads where people are pulling out their tallywackers to prove how smart they are...enough of that please....

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 2 views: 519
FOURTHTUNZ 13 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I’ve made quite a fantastic Techno track in GR-16 and I was wondering what the best possible solution would be...

TobiasJ
replies: 0 views: 163
TobiasJ 15 hours ago

Hey all, I'm currently using a Zoom H5 as my main multitrack audio interface. I've noticed that when I listen back to my...

jonvalt
replies: 10 views: 1,514
porieux 18 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,409 views: 242,849
b0se 20 hours ago

I recently tried out the Goodhertz WOW Control and I had to go and buy it right away. I make a lot of psychedelic music and this...

smithy78
replies: 110 views: 14,963
sahlender 22 hours ago

Does anyone have a guess as to how RME can get so much faster latency with USB than any other company? It has to be more than a...

lossleader
replies: 5 views: 743
Magnus_N 22 hours ago

I haven't seen much discussion about the iConnectivity iConnectAudio4+, pretty much none since it came out a few weeks ago (I may...

Mivo
replies: 7 views: 6,084
V Gardiakos 23 hours ago

Last year I had this dreaded problem where my rme pcie interface midi ports became invisible after installing Korg vst software...

gminorcoles
replies: 0 views: 363
gminorcoles 1 day ago

Hi Folks, In the sales late last year I picked up Acustica's Ebony. It comes with a Preamp plug-in that contains six different...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 377
cpsmusic 1 day ago

I upgraded my DAW earlier this year and have reinstalled everything except two Waves plugins, being aware the WUP thing is a bit...

oboemaroni
replies: 2 views: 868
Mikael B 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search