The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,980 views: 1,300,644
Glass 2 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,196 views: 1,088,903
TAFKAT 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,390
George Necola 13th September 2005

warning, this is my personal opinion and experience. i expect this thread to be removed. but still, i think it is my right as an...

ispot
replies: 0 views: 1
ispot 11 minutes ago

I recently got a mbp 16" i9 and was glad to see that Thomas Mundt's Loudmax had a Catalina update. Downloaded it, dropped...

jonhugo
replies: 0 views: 14
jonhugo 23 minutes ago

ive just reistalled win 10 and my computer seems too be running much much better now but ive lost a ton of hd space. when ive...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 42
rocko_the_cat 24 minutes ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 119 views: 6,166
Mr XY 24 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,990 views: 2,096,811
marchhare 49 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,452 views: 922,258
ceejay 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,676 views: 716,715
Local Man 1 hour ago

Hey there guys, My volume knob on my Clarett 2Pre is extremely jumpy while turning. This leads to audio stuttering and makes it...

fgimian
replies: 3 views: 355
Local Man 1 hour ago

Currently have an Apollo Twin mkii. I was going to wait for the Symphony Desktop but the website now says August and don't want...

etrella
replies: 5 views: 252
kellyd 1 hour ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 133 views: 7,281
Stikkers 2 hours ago

Hi Guys, I am currently making music on a late 2012 Apple Mac Mini 2.6 GHz quad-core i7 with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD and using...

Raymond888
replies: 8 views: 329
Raymond888 2 hours ago

Hi guys. I am having a real problem and it has caused my recording process to be stopped completely. After trying every...

konkon
replies: 13 views: 988
Bob CG 3 hours ago

Hey, normally I'd email or call support, but that's probably going to be slower atm. So basically, i'm calling up Softube...

HSi
replies: 0 views: 68
HSi 3 hours ago

Is it possible to use a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt on the same system with a UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt? My...

AndyG1
replies: 4 views: 1,959
makemusic3 3 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 141 views: 15,685
BezowinZ 3 hours ago

Hi Getting a new laptop mbp 16" and lpx and wondering if need 32 gb ram if using say 4 or 5 detailed sample instruments...

pjk
replies: 13 views: 480
HSi 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I've been a member of GS for a while now and i've picked up lots of very specific tips related to various mixing...

doughnuts
replies: 6 views: 208
doughnuts 4 hours ago

I'm using Logics built-in Drummer tool for songwriting and it works quite well. However I'd love to have a bit more variaty for...

Morten Hjort
replies: 0 views: 76
Morten Hjort 4 hours ago

Of all digital things...EQ still seems the hardest thing to do right... I dont know if it is due to the fact I am still on...

Firechild
replies: 35 views: 1,374
spectacular g 5 hours ago

Hi, I am having issues with noise when recording in my apartment. There is a high pitched noise constantly when recording with...

tnipe
replies: 8 views: 620
tnipe 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 6 views: 355
krabbencutter 5 hours ago

I'm looking for a drum plug-in that can satisfy my needs. The ideal plug-in should offer the following: 1. Lots of...

Chri
replies: 8 views: 252
cfodeebiedaddy 6 hours ago

Don’t laugh at me but This DAW is from about 2012, or Atleast that’s when I got it, it’s probably older. I just love it, it...

aguy5656
replies: 0 views: 98
aguy5656 6 hours ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 135 views: 9,624
807Recordings 7 hours ago

I’m considering replacing my dedicated mic preamps (one UA LA-610mkii and three Sytek MPX-4Aii 4-channel pre’s) for a digital...

Gary D Olson
replies: 5 views: 196
Suburban Studios 8 hours ago
replies: 791 views: 58,428
T_R_S 9 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 629 views: 52,832
Ribbonmicguy 9 hours ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 568 views: 70,254
MattyJoe 10 hours ago

Hey all, I am in dire need of your collective wisdom, and thank you much (in advance): I’m trying to expand the abilities of...

anaymark
replies: 13 views: 557
anaymark 11 hours ago

i am hesitating on choosing between The Drawner S73 or a SSL G Bus Comp to keep the low and glue the master for mastering i don't...

jams3223
replies: 0 views: 56
jams3223 13 hours ago

I came across this. It points to SSD's life spans being directly connected to their finite(?) number of writes. Along with...

Wayne
replies: 7 views: 308
Wayne 14 hours ago

Is this good? how does it compare to the ones by Focusrite etc by the same pricerange? Im just goign to be producing...

beyerman
replies: 0 views: 173
beyerman 16 hours ago

I've been in the market for a rotary encoder controller as functionally comprehensive and versatile as the Behringer BCR2000 but...

Scoox
replies: 29 views: 8,895
Painting Silence 17 hours ago

Long story short, I want to record a REAPER tutorial for a friend of mine, but I need to capture REAPER's live output to show him...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 2 views: 172
Cursed Lemon 17 hours ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 50 views: 1,607
BM Grabber 17 hours ago

EDIT: My particular problem has been solved, and explained in this post, basically non locked CPU clock on windows was the...

brk303
replies: 60 views: 12,791
xav 18 hours ago

Been using Cubase for 20 years. Would consider myself a high-end, expert user. There’s very few features of Cubase that I...

BrendanMc
replies: 18 views: 1,193
coolfog09 18 hours ago

Any alternatives to Ozone 9? Any other plugins with AI like the master assistant in Ozone?

erike123
replies: 5 views: 546
Glenn Bucci 18 hours ago

Hi Peeps, Meeps, Gents, and Ladies rockout boing boing I decided to take the plunge into the endless bowl of East West...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 0 views: 111
Wolf LeProducer 18 hours ago

I have a problem. For no reason whatsoever, my Zen Tour suddenly stopped being recognized by my Windows 10 PC. It has all of the...

JosiahSprankle
replies: 0 views: 164
JosiahSprankle 21 hours ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 31 views: 2,110
TheRealKey 21 hours ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 103 views: 32,996
Muser 21 hours ago

I have some discussions about supporting companies For 4K screens These screens have been around for almost 2013 or even...

Ehabmxd
replies: 0 views: 136
Ehabmxd 22 hours ago

Hi, Im having real issues trying to set up my RME Fireface 800/Totalmix to use with external effects. Ive been using this for...

Warren Duprey
replies: 2 views: 156
jackURbody 22 hours ago

The new mac mini 2018 with 3,2 GHz 6‑core i7 looks very promising on paper. I am thinking of pulling the plug on 512gb SSD...

CemA
replies: 161 views: 21,613
mbvoxx 1 day ago

I created a video, showcasing the results of installing an eGPU, and the effect it has on CPU usage within your DAW. Let me know...

jbehrmusic
replies: 45 views: 3,449
Mikael B 1 day ago

I have been playing with multi sounds in Halion and Kontkt. Using the omni channel or channel 1 to get a combo sound. Keeps...

678x
replies: 0 views: 119
678x 1 day ago

I was thinking about getting the APS KLASIK 2020 together with the SPL crimson 3 interface. But i am wondering if such an...

Rakaman121
replies: 0 views: 200
Rakaman121 1 day ago

Hello Everyone! So I have always used Mac's before, but recently decided to try out going the PC route. I have an UAD Apollo 8...

SamZeMan23
replies: 1 views: 165
Krubbadoo 1 day ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,197 views: 295,414
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search