The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi guys, it's mid 2018 and I am interested on how you work. mobile setup: Computer: windows 10, i7-6x series, 64gig ram, SSD...

George Necola
replies: 66 views: 5,439
Friedrik83 7 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,235 views: 806,632
onewire 14 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,418 views: 615,520
monkeyxx 1 day ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 279 views: 54,801
smoke 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 56,104
George Necola 13th September 2005

Just purchased this Waves Vocal Rider plug-in. Not completely confident in what this plug-in is 'doing' or what it is suppose to...

engineejoel
replies: 36 views: 11,479
toretorden 4 minutes ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 694 views: 71,102
Monotremata 5 minutes ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 927 views: 113,478
THambrecht 1 hour ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 6,268 views: 482,372
TREMORS 1 hour ago

So it was announced a while ago, and now there are a few more details, including pricing and release...

mattiasnyc
replies: 268 views: 21,629
norbury brook 2 hours ago

Has anyone used it before? What makes this such a great DAW to do mixes? I usually port my sessions over to either Logic or...

iamgod
replies: 87 views: 12,576
Arionas 2 hours ago

Hey guys I am torn between these 3 interfaces for my home studio. What are your thoughts on the Apollo MKII Twin USB vs. RME...

DecadeNow
replies: 13 views: 3,457
DRocks 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 13,520 views: 923,134
denork 3 hours ago

I’m yet to catch the SSL bug, the emus I try always make me think brittle, however this 9K emu coupled with the console 1 has...

GRiFF
replies: 1 views: 462
illsoulprod 4 hours ago

I am about to drop some cash on the Apollo 8 Quad to take advantage of the free satellite Quad. However, you know UA usually...

radiant
replies: 11 views: 1,423
j3tman 5 hours ago

Welcome to the new Fathom Synth official thread on Gearslutz. Over the last year, since the first release of Fathom, we have...

FathomSynth
replies: 14 views: 769
Diogo C 5 hours ago

Do interfaces without DSP impact performance when monitoring plugins while tracking live with a small buffer? Some newer...

bluedoorstudios
replies: 2 views: 218
bluedoorstudios 6 hours ago
replies: 363 views: 20,076
Callison 6 hours ago

Hello guys, I'm searching for a clue almost everywhere, here on GS and among the internet. I have an RME UCX and a ADI 8...

Friedrik83
replies: 0 views: 114
Friedrik83 7 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 62 views: 7,300
LesC 7 hours ago

I should be building it next week. Wish me luck! :) CPU - i7-7820X Skylake 8-core Amazon.com: Intel Core i7-7820X...

Quantum7
replies: 11 views: 633
Quantum7 7 hours ago

MOTU has two more products with AVB: the 24Ai and the 24Ao. 24Ai is a 24-channel ADC, 24Ao is a 24-channel DAC Each is a single...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 87 views: 15,406
Monkey Man 7 hours ago

Hello, By request of the developer (@newsonicarts), I'm creating a new thread for feature requests and general discussions for...

JC Biffro
replies: 72 views: 5,349
Raddler 7 hours ago

I only found one such thing in my Googling, and it wouldn't work with Logic, for some reason. I'm looking for a simple plugin to...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 0 views: 101
Disco1Disco2 9 hours ago

where can i find a "high precision" meter plug-in? Free-G seems to be the only thing around but that is not precise...

stinkyfingers
replies: 22 views: 3,080
stinkyfingers 9 hours ago

Anyone out there used both of these extensively? I have a UFX and the pres are clean and usable, but nothing great. How much...

Sota Kidd
replies: 18 views: 1,600
Ari88 9 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm in need for a new storage device for my samples - I'm producing 100% in the box so I have heavy use of samples and...

yosi199
replies: 31 views: 2,045
kafka 9 hours ago

Hi folks. This is an interesting topic that some of us have been having fun experimenting with. 2017 has been a watershed year...

StoneyBCN
replies: 265 views: 16,373
StoneyBCN 12 hours ago

Hello, I am interested in the Focusrite Clarett 2Pre audio interface for a 2018 MacBook Pro. Are you able to advise if I should...

Oluain
replies: 0 views: 126
Oluain 12 hours ago

Hello! A disclaimer: I'm rather new to the world of music production. I've studied music and I play the piano ever since I can...

TheDeadPrince
replies: 1 views: 175
dippy egg 12 hours ago

Hey all! So I’m demoing the MM-1 right now and I’ll be purchasing, I think it’s fantastic. I mostly focus on mixing and...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 501
ChrisNunchuck 13 hours ago

Has anyone compared the reverb Waves Manny Marroquin (small room) with the IR Bricasti (preset Studio A)? I found it very...

gilmanoel
replies: 35 views: 4,857
danthonymusic 13 hours ago

Hey all -- Not exactly sure where to leave this question, but perhaps someone can help nonetheless. TL;DR -- I'm looking...

derrek_clay
replies: 9 views: 528
walter88 16 hours ago

Just for the hell of it, I dropped the old Renaissance EQ on a couple tracks I was just not getting the right sound for with the...

sbackdoor
replies: 24 views: 2,893
Tui 16 hours ago

Just wondering if any of you have compared this classic to other offerings today, i.e. from UVI, Wavesfactory, etc. I...

Ishkash
replies: 52 views: 6,157
junior 16 hours ago

Hi all, I'm trying to buy an already owned licence for Sweetone but neither me nor the seller really know how to do it. The...

dippy egg
replies: 1 views: 152
dippy egg 17 hours ago

Hey guys so I bought a Korg Ms20 Controller - Legacy Collection over the weekend at a flea market. The back of the controller...

Stevezyyy
replies: 7 views: 269
Stevezyyy 18 hours ago

So it might be time to upgrade but I'm so nervous and confused if my current system with port over to an iMac Pro if I dropped...

spidernook
replies: 18 views: 1,216
seclusion 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
montanasan 18 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,867 views: 373,130
augustusarnone 19 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,945 views: 396,989
Rchristophc 19 hours ago

which sounds the best? What are the differencies in sound?

fixitinthemix
replies: 19 views: 14,370
arctic audio 19 hours ago

Get the first pack here: Getter Style Free FLP Hey! Here is the first out of 3 free packs we are releasing here at Kithairon...

Kithairon
replies: 0 views: 156
Kithairon 19 hours ago

Not the good kind of distortion. I have a Prism Lyra but I'm getting a weird 'cycle' of huge/total distortion (with an echo)...

b0se
replies: 0 views: 144
b0se 20 hours ago

Hey folks I’m planning on upgrading my audio interface and adding a summing box. I’ve already 90% decided that the...

Starling
replies: 24 views: 1,371
b0se 20 hours ago

I need some AU meters that I'm just not finding. Mainly, I need a level meter and peak meter with a big numeric display with...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 150
Ain't Nobody 20 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 503 views: 42,023
Antoine Fabi 20 hours ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,625 views: 556,719
8thwave 1 day ago

I know over the last year my customer service has not been great and I have received a bad rep on the forums for this, rightly...

AudioVitamins
replies: 26 views: 1,591
LifeWhyz 1 day ago

Anyone working on a new MacBook Pro who could share some experiences? I´m still struggling using more than 3-4 VI´s on larger...

pete
replies: 6 views: 571
pete 1 day ago

Another just released plugin from UA hat I just got ahold of is the Century Tube Channel . Been trying it on all sorts of...

yrplace
replies: 1 views: 415
Ministertrav1 1 day ago

Just got the new UA Bill Putnam Mic plugin for the Townsend Sphere Mic for the UAD system and am loving what this new plug adds...

yrplace
replies: 1 views: 285
Universal Audio 1 day ago

Hello all, I'm looking into upgrading my main DAW computer to windows 10. So far all of my software looks good, however I've...

MattStarling
replies: 20 views: 11,086
troggg 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Daniel_H 1 day ago

Whats the most realistic sounding piano vst?Cinesamples piano in blue sounds pretty good to me.Have cinebrass and think it sounds...

guitar dan
replies: 717 views: 221,739
Dawn of War 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search