The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,645 views: 658,220
Zen Studios 5 minutes ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 6,715 views: 842,046
Pandomonium 4 hours ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 113 views: 10,194
mattrixx 5 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 57,100
George Necola 13th September 2005

I've had them on the bench for the last week or two, time to break them down with DAWBench. Intel’s i9 9900K and the Coffee...

Pete Kaine
replies: 39 views: 1,752
Pictus 11 minutes ago
replies: 519 views: 33,871
abluesky 20 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2,899 views: 389,810
Home Studio 87 38 minutes ago

Today Overloud released Echoson.... ECHOSON: Legendary Magnetic Drum Delay ECHOSON is the Overloud recreation of a...

David Carlyon
replies: 20 views: 1,031
Oni. 1 hour ago

somethings updated on my computer and im getting massive latency/glitches/crackles on my system. ive just ran latencymon and...

djwaxxy
replies: 0 views: 37
djwaxxy 1 hour ago

- Slate Digital SSLComp - Slate Digital FG-GREY - Slate Digital virtual tapes machine - Slate Digital Virtual Mixbuss - Slate...

MonarkSix
replies: 1 views: 106
ianblack8 1 hour ago

Hi I would appreciate if you could please help a beginner pick the right interface. I have been using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4...

Junta
replies: 4 views: 407
TREMORS 1 hour ago

Hey together! I own a multi touch screen. not the raven - a standard acer t272hl. i use pro tools 12. i use a windows 10...

matthew john
replies: 3 views: 566
JameyZ 1 hour ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 336 views: 68,356
ardis 1 hour ago
replies: 0 views: 48
wentzelitis 2 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 324 views: 61,884
Maximuze 2 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 116 views: 10,814
ardis 2 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 590 views: 171,599
mamm7215 3 hours ago

What happened to the Zoom UAC-4 presented years ago along the UAC-2 AND UAC-8? For me the UAC-2 doesn't have enough outputs...

vns
replies: 0 views: 64
vns 3 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 14,038 views: 1,001,018
Will The Weirdo 4 hours ago

Hi all. After several days and 3 Windows re-installs I isolated a nasty bug with the MPC Touch Audio having something to do...

wtc
replies: 2 views: 95
wtc 4 hours ago

Im trying to figure out if I have Apollo x6 driver problem or something with my computer or if Im expecting to much from my...

hearteh
replies: 0 views: 55
hearteh 4 hours ago

I'm looking for a relatively affordable way to get 8 more channels of 24/96 audio into my Metric Halo LIO-8. Does anyone know...

teleharmonium
replies: 6 views: 279
teleharmonium 4 hours ago

I have an 8P. It does a great job and I had no plans to make any changes. With the release of the Apollo X 8P I'm wondering if...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 13 views: 1,357
kid65 4 hours ago

RE: Radar 24 video card & battery replacement and CMOS reset problem; I installed a newly delivered video card, the AOpen...

Thrip
replies: 15 views: 371
Thrip 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm Francesco, this is my first post ever on Gearsluts so please forgive me in case this is not the right place where...

FrankDandrea
replies: 2 views: 204
FrankDandrea 6 hours ago

I just upgraded my RME UFX/TotalMix to the latest drivers, not realising they were a step too far for my OSX 10.10.X and PT...

che_guitarra
replies: 1 views: 109
JRT_in_WMass 7 hours ago

Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me because I'm becoming mad. I have 2 Apollo 8 Firewire (Quad and Duo) connected with...

MatteoCT
replies: 0 views: 78
MatteoCT 7 hours ago

I want to do the trick of getting drums lower in pitch by tracking at a "higer speed" and then playing back at proper...

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 434
Sigma 8 hours ago

Hello Lady's and Gents, I'm building a new PC rig which will run Window's 10 and PT 12 (I'm going to take the plunge and see...

herecomesyourman
replies: 5 views: 1,741
davidk0350 9 hours ago

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Hilo. However, it's dawned on me that in addition to recording acoustic instruments...

deejayen
replies: 9 views: 1,865
Lagerfeldt 10 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,264 views: 603,068
NeoVXR 11 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 4,138 views: 422,745
V4nger 11 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 800 views: 72,423
bleep 13 hours ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 73 views: 9,371
geeorge 15 hours ago

Hello! Hope you guys can shed some light to my current dilemma. I need to upgrade my mixing rig, i currently have a first...

mrkaves
replies: 9 views: 1,178
armand63T 16 hours ago

Are there any good, and somewhat recent, compressor plugins that act, behave and sound similarly to the Focusrite Red 3? I know...

lunastus
replies: 8 views: 6,865
sttae 17 hours ago

Hello, Yesterday I wanted to try some plugins by Softube, I downloaded the free Saturation knob and the demo of the Valley...

Logima
replies: 4 views: 336
Saxplayerz 19 hours ago

Wondering if anyone has tried this new offering from Synthogy? I have all their other stuff. This guy comes in at 49 gigs for one...

jayfield
replies: 13 views: 6,307
In The Mix 19 hours ago

Hey there, I've been a proud owner of the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt since it was released. I really love the interface but...

UnsatisfiedLlama
replies: 2 views: 350
radioburning 19 hours ago

Silent = <21 decibels. Quiet = <27 decibels. Keep in mind, for product comparisons and data, decibels are exponential -...

minervx
replies: 10 views: 605
Psychlist1972 20 hours ago

Hi How are people enjoying using the Element. Any problems? How is the solidity after a few hours use? cheers

math
replies: 3 views: 227
Schmeckitup 21 hours ago

I've just about given up.

dino321
replies: 1,215 views: 150,363
guavadude 22 hours ago

Sounds good on the master bus. There are many others but tried it today at random and it's has a nice subtle boost to lows and...

Circuitt
replies: 21 views: 4,019
monkeyxx 22 hours ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

eljohnny22
replies: 31 views: 2,287
Synetos 22 hours ago

Hello gearslutz, Recently I upgrade my old computer for a new Macbook Pro 13 Touch Bar i7, 32 GB RAM. I bought a Satechi Type C...

violethill
replies: 0 views: 126
violethill 22 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for a small, preferably USB3 powered/compatible external display, which I would be able to...

locojohn
replies: 3 views: 338
locojohn 23 hours ago

My current Mac Pro has been serving me well for 10 years but it's lifespan is nearing an end. It can no longer upgrade beyond OS...

Marlowe
replies: 27 views: 599
Marlowe 23 hours ago

Hey everyone, First post here, long time "Stalker" of GS. I am a on set "in the bag" sound mixer and...

Jay.Cee
replies: 0 views: 140
Jay.Cee 1 day ago

Hi all! Have a Maschine mk3, and about to have a KK s61 mk2. Otherwise I only have a Roland System-8. So not a lot of...

cpaf
replies: 6 views: 408
wrenc 1 day ago

How powerful is this unit in reality?

DCommand
replies: 7 views: 783
armand63T 1 day ago

There are only a couple of very short threads about their plugins on GS. They are having a big sale right now and their plugins...

Squeegee 303
replies: 73 views: 10,798
drichard 1 day ago

Hey guys I have a vocal take that has unwanted air noise at about 840hz. It is non existent on some words and very present on...

OSSO
replies: 2 views: 987
DrStrangeBeat 1 day ago

I cant update halion 6/halionsonic 3 its giving me a error message 1612..ive checked online and its saying I need to have the...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 271
djwaxxy 1 day ago

Anyone have any recommendations on a i7-8750h hexa-core based laptop? I have been looking online and lots of people are...

bioroid
replies: 8 views: 551
bebbo 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search