The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,981 views: 1,301,088
Kyle P. Gushue 3 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,196 views: 1,089,151
TAFKAT 2 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 72,401
George Necola 13th September 2005
replies: 793 views: 58,545
T_R_S 7 minutes ago

I'm using Logics built-in Drummer tool for songwriting and it works quite well. However I'd love to have a bit more variaty for...

Morten Hjort
replies: 2 views: 107
mrufino1 8 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 10,682 views: 717,322
trg 11 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 9,459 views: 922,849
Man in a Loft 17 minutes ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 4,260 views: 598,094
compoundz 26 minutes ago

Don’t laugh at me but This DAW is from about 2012, or Atleast that’s when I got it, it’s probably older. I just love it, it...

aguy5656
replies: 2 views: 136
aguy5656 50 minutes ago

Hi Getting a new laptop mbp 16" and lpx and wondering if need 32 gb ram if using say 4 or 5 detailed sample instruments...

pjk
replies: 24 views: 578
HSi 57 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,993 views: 2,097,926
Grabie 1 hour ago

Hi everybody! i'm open to other choices. But I've limited down to two desktops straight from the manufacturers website (this way...

richay13
replies: 4 views: 269
ilikefruit 1 hour ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 569 views: 70,329
swartzfeger 1 hour ago

Running on 2018 MacBook Pro, i9, 32gig ram. Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of MacOS 10.14.6 Current versions (Sep 1, 2019) of...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 61 views: 4,123
marshallguitar 2 hours ago

Currently have an Apollo Twin mkii. I was going to wait for the Symphony Desktop but the website now says August and don't want...

etrella
replies: 7 views: 293
kellyd 2 hours ago

Any alternatives to Ozone 9? Any other plugins with AI like the master assistant in Ozone?

erike123
replies: 7 views: 628
dickiefunk 3 hours ago

I have a problem. For no reason whatsoever, my Zen Tour suddenly stopped being recognized by my Windows 10 PC. It has all of the...

JosiahSprankle
replies: 1 views: 191
L-Fire 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,601 views: 610,596
deathbyguitar 3 hours ago

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night, whatever may be the case. Instead of asking which is the best DAW, because it's...

RequiemSymphonia
replies: 0 views: 45
RequiemSymphonia 3 hours ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 138 views: 7,493
Stikkers 4 hours ago

Probably a simple question for someone but Google doesn't seem to have an answer. What, if any latency can I expect from the Zoom...

NachosGrande
replies: 10 views: 808
NachosGrande 5 hours ago

I'm looking for a drum plug-in that can satisfy my needs. The ideal plug-in should offer the following: 1. Lots of...

Chri
replies: 9 views: 301
Chri 5 hours ago

Hi Guys, I am currently making music on a late 2012 Apple Mac Mini 2.6 GHz quad-core i7 with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD and using...

Raymond888
replies: 9 views: 390
Bignoniodes 5 hours ago

Fast (preferably with H instead of U for better performance), as lightweight as possible with screen 14-15 inch preferably 2...

ceyhun242
replies: 1 views: 167
boombapdame 6 hours ago

Hello! I'm having a problem where I can't seem to be able to route my DAW 1 and DAW 2 signals out of the first headphone...

maxmcguire
replies: 5 views: 3,288
Ronnymonkey 6 hours ago

I recently got a mbp 16" i9 and was glad to see that Thomas Mundt's Loudmax had a Catalina update. Downloaded it, dropped...

jonhugo
replies: 1 views: 86
msmucr 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Gary D Olson 7 hours ago

ive just reistalled win 10 and my computer seems too be running much much better now but ive lost a ton of hd space. when ive...

djwaxxy
replies: 2 views: 110
rocko_the_cat 7 hours ago

Upgraded to Catalina Mac OS- everything was working great then I decided to update the Waves Central App. Now missing licenses on...

babydaddymusic
replies: 119 views: 6,224
Mr XY 7 hours ago

Hey there guys, My volume knob on my Clarett 2Pre is extremely jumpy while turning. This leads to audio stuttering and makes it...

fgimian
replies: 3 views: 368
Local Man 8 hours ago

Hi guys. I am having a real problem and it has caused my recording process to be stopped completely. After trying every...

konkon
replies: 13 views: 1,001
Bob CG 10 hours ago

Hey, normally I'd email or call support, but that's probably going to be slower atm. So basically, i'm calling up Softube...

HSi
replies: 0 views: 96
HSi 10 hours ago

Is it possible to use a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt on the same system with a UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt? My...

AndyG1
replies: 4 views: 1,969
makemusic3 10 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 141 views: 15,846
BezowinZ 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I've been a member of GS for a while now and i've picked up lots of very specific tips related to various mixing...

doughnuts
replies: 6 views: 248
doughnuts 11 hours ago

Of all digital things...EQ still seems the hardest thing to do right... I dont know if it is due to the fact I am still on...

Firechild
replies: 35 views: 1,429
spectacular g 12 hours ago

Hi, I am having issues with noise when recording in my apartment. There is a high pitched noise constantly when recording with...

tnipe
replies: 8 views: 631
tnipe 13 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 6 views: 368
krabbencutter 13 hours ago

*** No software / piracy chat allowed *** This thread is for the discussion of picking hardware, settings, drivers, tweaks,...

b0se
replies: 135 views: 9,667
807Recordings 14 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 629 views: 52,871
Ribbonmicguy 16 hours ago

Hey all, I am in dire need of your collective wisdom, and thank you much (in advance): I’m trying to expand the abilities of...

anaymark
replies: 13 views: 572
anaymark 18 hours ago

i am hesitating on choosing between The Drawner S73 or a SSL G Bus Comp to keep the low and glue the master for mastering i don't...

jams3223
replies: 0 views: 77
jams3223 21 hours ago

I came across this. It points to SSD's life spans being directly connected to their finite(?) number of writes. Along with...

Wayne
replies: 7 views: 319
Wayne 21 hours ago

Is this good? how does it compare to the ones by Focusrite etc by the same pricerange? Im just goign to be producing...

beyerman
replies: 0 views: 190
beyerman 23 hours ago

I've been in the market for a rotary encoder controller as functionally comprehensive and versatile as the Behringer BCR2000 but...

Scoox
replies: 29 views: 8,903
Painting Silence 1 day ago

Long story short, I want to record a REAPER tutorial for a friend of mine, but I need to capture REAPER's live output to show him...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 2 views: 181
Cursed Lemon 1 day ago

Hey guys! Question. Does gain staging even matter if I'm using stock plug-ins? (DAW: Studio One). Im running all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 50 views: 1,619
BM Grabber 1 day ago

EDIT: My particular problem has been solved, and explained in this post, basically non locked CPU clock on windows was the...

brk303
replies: 60 views: 12,823
xav 1 day ago

Been using Cubase for 20 years. Would consider myself a high-end, expert user. There’s very few features of Cubase that I...

BrendanMc
replies: 18 views: 1,206
coolfog09 1 day ago

Hi Peeps, Meeps, Gents, and Ladies rockout boing boing I decided to take the plunge into the endless bowl of East West...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 0 views: 116
Wolf LeProducer 1 day ago

This is long overdue from me. I can't say enough good things about nOb Control. But let me start with the essentials. First of...

tsma
replies: 31 views: 2,120
TheRealKey 1 day ago

I've been having constant issues with my Macbook Pro Retina 2012 (El Capitan) USB. I need to have Virus TI, MOTU Ultralite Mk3,...

Manachi
replies: 103 views: 33,013
Muser 1 day ago

I have some discussions about supporting companies For 4K screens These screens have been around for almost 2013 or even...

Ehabmxd
replies: 0 views: 146
Ehabmxd 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search