The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By MeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,797 views: 112,190
Sascha Franck 1 hour ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 50 views: 4,937
Henry Jones Sr 5 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,554 views: 868,917
Gomjab 3 days ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 9,083 views: 1,057,455
juiseman 3 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 63,401
George Necola 13th September 2005

I have an old ProTools system and it’s time for me to make the upgrade. I’m looking for some help from you guys who have been...

Protools Guy
replies: 1 views: 462
Alndln 4 minutes ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 6,402 views: 363,856
hugol 5 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,738 views: 1,543,783
ajscent 8 minutes ago

Anybody knows what´s happening with the SUB parameter in the CLA BASS? It sounds to me like Rbass but which parameters? I don´t...

Mho
replies: 24 views: 4,119
Dr. Mordo 18 minutes ago

I pay close attention to gain staging though i mix ITB. I have the first device in the chain outputting -18dbfs and keep that...

ZeusFaber
replies: 12 views: 490
FabienTDR 21 minutes ago

Tired of all my flanger plugs. Many have a thin hollow sound that sort of attach itself to the surface of the sound instead of...

xlon
replies: 5 views: 358
xlon 25 minutes ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 17 views: 1,547
Noctambulant 1 hour ago

Softube launches Console 1 Fader Building on the success of Console 1 was never going to be easy. But we believe in ambitious...

Softube
replies: 178 views: 6,054
maldenfilms 2 hours ago
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Anyone else experiencing an issue with the Slate FG-X plug where upon playback, the audio passes starting panned to one side (for...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 95 views: 12,518
Will The Weirdo 2 hours ago

How do I get that clean harmonizer sound that producers like Zedd are using? I've already tried out Vocalsynth 2 and Infected...

erike123
replies: 1 views: 199
Dirtgrain 3 hours ago

Hello! This is strange because i got the impression that this is something that was not occuring before. My Specs : Ryzen 5...

Matth30
replies: 3 views: 380
Matth30 3 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 7,221 views: 563,180
sameal 3 hours ago

Dear all, I don’t want to start a whole ‘Apple laptops are going down the toilet debate’. However, is there a Mac laptop...

mixkitchen
replies: 3 views: 415
Henry Jones Sr 3 hours ago

The new computers are now arriving without CD drives I notice. Does this mean the end of the CD? What will this mean for the...

kr236rk
replies: 37 views: 1,012
GYMusic 3 hours ago

After spending thousands over the last decade I’ve realized the best plugins I own and gravitate to the most are often the...

cjack2020
replies: 48 views: 2,526
thestarfire 4 hours ago

hi I'm know about to purchase one of these two.... I've changed my whole system to MAC MINI 2018 i7 64gb ram and I have a hard...

rayhill
replies: 14 views: 766
rayhill 4 hours ago

Just checking in here. Arturia's SEM V2 is crashing my Cubase 9, on _both_ Mac and PC... bonkers. I googled an there seem to be...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 20 views: 2,208
vicwind 4 hours ago

Hiyah. I have an antelope Discreet 4 and an apollo twin duo, are there any more small interfaces that carry onboard dsp? I need...

figgebass
replies: 4 views: 350
davet 4 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 142 views: 22,434
trbmp 5 hours ago

I'm running my Korg SV1 through a focusrite scarlett 2i4 and my macbook pro. The sound difference is quite big between being...

emanon
replies: 5 views: 334
TurboJets 6 hours ago

Any amp simulators more used than others these days? I've been stuck with Logic's own for some time now, I want to try out...

erike123
replies: 1 views: 200
Reverb 6 hours ago

Anyone who has experience with the Duet and Symphony, from what I've read I'm sold on the idea that the Symphony has better DA...

soundofmai
replies: 2 views: 330
soundofmai 6 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,610 views: 692,773
MixMonkey 7 hours ago

Looking for real, unprocessed kick and snare samples. For anything other than heavy stuff, I find all the slate samples way too...

Hyder boy
replies: 14 views: 1,152
JohnRick 8 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,022 views: 197,276
zedsdeadbaby 13 hours ago

Hi guys It's been quite a while since the amazing Mixosaurus Kit A came to an end. Does anyone at all know what happened to...

Sequentialist
replies: 7 views: 2,447
A.jmusicpro 14 hours ago

Are you guys still using the old McDsp plugs? I have them on my TDM rig, but I'm planning on leaving that sytem in tact and the...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 4 views: 466
Sky 16 hours ago

Hello gearslutz! I’ve been using an audient id14 for 3 years now and I absolutely love it! Only problem is that I want to...

SBA
replies: 10 views: 516
TurboJets 16 hours ago

For those who have been waiting.. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient Help Desk Go to the bottom of the page for a link to your...

liv4ree
replies: 51 views: 8,078
liv4ree 20 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 372 views: 26,374
kirito 22 hours ago

Hey guys, I have been using WAVES plugins for over 10 years for music production. However, I hear all these great stories...

sytrusze
replies: 354 views: 13,642
joeq 23 hours ago

We have been struck by the vacuum in the market regarding intelligent useful control surfaces. We’re here to ask if you want...

thestarfire
replies: 108 views: 4,047
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Looking for a hardware controller specifically for controlling plug ins. Found this product and was curious to hear if...

proxy
replies: 20 views: 2,400
_jon 1 day ago

Hello I want to buy a good USB audio interface as I'm upgrading my current scarlett 2i4.After some research I made up my mind to...

michael76
replies: 2 views: 502
TurboJets 1 day ago

Hello, Check your closets and see if you have Windows XP Compatible Interfaces collecting dust. PCI or External. Let...

Amsoily
replies: 0 views: 385
Amsoily 1 day ago

I’m on Bitwig 3 (Windows) and I decided to try an Apollo interface and I’m having problems. I’ve got it set to use its...

zerocrossing
replies: 1 views: 395
zerocrossing 1 day ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 105 views: 18,825
4fmb 1 day ago

Hey, I'm after some UAD plugin advice, I have 3 plugins to choose in a bundle i bought. I've read as much as i can on GS and...

Mr Sombrero
replies: 7 views: 427
Dan Eriksson 1 day ago

Simple question, out of all existing SSL Buss Compressor Plugins (incl. UAD, Nebula/Acqua, etc.), which one is the best and...

toneage
replies: 162 views: 34,321
simon.billington 1 day ago

Hi everyone, For those of you not familiar with SynthMaster Player, it's basicly the "rompler" version of our...

kv331audio
replies: 0 views: 342
kv331audio 1 day ago

Anyone upgraded their 2009/2010 CPU to the a 12 core 3.4ghz? I am thinking of upgrading to extend my 2009 mac pro life for a...

gsilbers
replies: 186 views: 25,120
KarmaPolice 1 day ago

He/the company is selling so called audio production pc's. He even have a You Tube channel where he is promoting the...

daskeladden
replies: 91 views: 4,360
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

I've seen lots of these offers on eBay today. Ozone 9 ADV or RX7 ADV for 20 bucks. Selling in large numbers. Like...

KarmaPolice
replies: 1 views: 348
deondamage 1 day ago

Using Studio one 4.5 what is a good plugin to use to create a vocal harmony? that sounds natural and easy to use?

acupunk
replies: 5 views: 390
RyanM 1 day ago

Hey guy ! Does anyone have experience updating their macbook pro retina late 2013 Hard-drives to SSD? What are the options?...

Yousefk
replies: 3 views: 377
lllubi 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,478 views: 665,225
chrisj 1 day ago

hey slutz, i once talked to somebody who told me there is some kind of recall-programm/software or something like that, called...

Reiner
replies: 11 views: 1,860
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

Been looking at this software for a few days. Is it worth owning over Kontakt 5? I downloaded the free version but it only has...

Melodicmusic
replies: 40 views: 16,412
Ryan_IK 1 day ago

Hello Gearslutz! How are you? I'm looking to upgrade my converters, and my choice have been set on either the newest Orion 32+...

Tsuko G.
replies: 27 views: 3,234
darkinners 2 days ago

Im hoping such a thing exists, which can adapt my old RME PCI card for use in a 2009 Mac Pro/PCIe THANKS!!!!!!!

Terry McInturff
replies: 16 views: 2,659
woodslanding 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search