The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Music Computers

Sponsored ByUniversal Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 2,107 views: 571,806
kodebode 4 hours ago

comment from George: Post your top 10 plugins you are using. thanx. I am always looking to upgrade to some newer plugins to keep...

Jonstudio
replies: 242 views: 38,656
dotl 17 hours ago

macOS High Sierra (10.13) is coming soon, some people already have their hands on betas so let's share those experiences here and...

Diogo C
replies: 623 views: 64,087
stratology 20 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 5,946 views: 466,366
onewire 1 day ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 5,870 views: 774,850
cyberkrunk 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 54,719
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good plugin for Reason 10 that can adjust or transform drum tracks by adding groove...

Teknobeam
replies: 3 views: 277
Teknobeam 14 minutes ago

Hello! I wanted to ask for some advice -I didn't know exactly where to place this thread since it involves different issues...

MusiComp
replies: 1 views: 143
thevisi0nary 34 minutes ago

Over the years I've gotten the sense that Melodyne is the preeminent vocal tuner. But it also does a lot more, such as polyphonic...

Local Man
replies: 27 views: 1,223
Pictus 34 minutes ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,486 views: 541,642
wilkinsi 34 minutes ago

Any opinion on DIGIcheck für mixing in the DAW? I'm wondering if anyone find it usefull along analysers such as Span in a DAW.

AreYouHuman
replies: 3 views: 291
wafa 47 minutes ago

If any of you guys have experience with iMac Pro or thunderbolt in general and handling moderately large amounts of data, I'm...

gradivus
replies: 7 views: 306
gradivus 48 minutes ago

I used to use Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 and had to downgrade to 2i2 Scarlett (1st gen). I was never content with the sound of...

bigsol91
replies: 4 views: 350
thevisi0nary 50 minutes ago

I just load the demo version of ELEVATE (Eventide) and it seems to be an incredible Limiter. :cowbell::cowbell::cowbell: I...

Orcel
replies: 26 views: 4,346
ardis 1 hour ago

Once you start using plug ins with the Console 1, going back to a mouse with my other plug ins is really a big step backwards....

Jason rocks
replies: 11 views: 2,492
BezowinZ 1 hour ago

"The Final Sale - everything must go! I have decided to close the SCARBEE web shop as it is no longer possible to run it...

Tui
replies: 12 views: 865
wrgkmc 2 hours ago
replies: - views: -
wrgkmc 2 hours ago

Between the Tascam UH-7000 vs the Tascam Celesonic US-2020 interfaces, do their converters & preamps really make THAT much of...

Steve Fogal
replies: 0 views: 100
Steve Fogal 3 hours ago

Pro-Q 2 has got to be the most popular and well-loved EQ plugins in its category. There are definitely some amazing EQs from a...

skycaptain
replies: 44 views: 3,255
Mark III 3 hours ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 149 views: 16,302
lawrence_o 3 hours ago

Never come across this before. On my laptop, running latest Studio One and Reaper, all of my Waves plugins show up fine, but...

skiltrip
replies: 4 views: 410
simon.billington 4 hours ago

Hello! I have another quick question in regards to my Antelope Zen Tour and Pro Tools 12. So, I am experiencing some...

apologymusicinfo
replies: 2 views: 230
apologymusicinfo 5 hours ago

So, help my settle an argument here if you don't mind… I understand that most 64bit plugs are code coherent ports from 32bit...

lestermagneto
replies: 99 views: 19,869
bogosort 5 hours ago

Firstly this is not a ITB vs OTB discussion. I just want to know how a certain sound is achieved with tools itb. I have been...

theguitarfreak
replies: 2 views: 201
gravyface 5 hours ago

The Metric Halo channel strip is on sale right now. I've heard pretty much everyone say how much they love this plugin, for...

JoelYelyr
replies: 34 views: 3,368
The General 5 hours ago

hello guys. I might want to start recording again. Will need at least 8 mic input the last interface I had was a Roland...

zzzxtreme
replies: 2 views: 322
Pete Kaine 6 hours ago

Online jamming "no lag". Bass player and I would like to try it out, work on some parts after-hours (me on a...

gravyface
replies: 0 views: 128
gravyface 6 hours ago

Hi guys! I have KRK Rokit g3 6 speakers connected to creative sound blaster x-fi HD into a USB port of my pc. But I get a very...

tomdelonge1
replies: 0 views: 118
tomdelonge1 6 hours ago

Hey all! Haven't seen or heard anything about this yet, I just updated yesterday and had a little bit of playtime with it, so...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 392
Eric Stravinsky 8 hours ago

Please don’t answer with your conjecture based on your negative opinion about waves. I’m genuinely curious what motivated the...

pixeltarian
replies: 64 views: 2,202
alexe 10 hours ago

For all of us not focused on walking on the scary, yet rewarding path of building our own desktop Macs, Apple CEO Tim Cook's...

Mikael B
replies: 2,003 views: 92,559
galactic orange 12 hours ago

Ok, up until now I've been Native with plugins...aside from my Antelope Audio plugins which are really cool. Anyways, I've...

SDB_12
replies: 12 views: 680
doom64 13 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 12,543 views: 836,616
viciousbliss 15 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 3,606 views: 367,295
swartzfeger 15 hours ago

I am wondering what you guys use to upload music to send private links for people to listen and download. I am a producer and...

Chase Orion
replies: 3 views: 307
Folkie 16 hours ago

Hey guys so I want to know if I’m doing something wrong or if maybe there is a bug in the console software that I’m not aware...

GreyFrostSky
replies: 2 views: 287
GreyFrostSky 17 hours ago

I've done a bit of work with VSL libraries but I still feel I struggle to get them to 'sit' right and sound convincing in a mix....

bigbongo
replies: 16 views: 4,516
thenoodle 18 hours ago

Hi there! I hope this isn't something I'm overseeing, but as a former Pro Tools user I switched back to Pro Tools 9, mainly...

G-lay
replies: 15 views: 3,533
Marco V 20 hours ago

I've been plugging away on my UR22 and laptop for a couple years now, and it seems like producing music is something I love and...

radiohead66
replies: 1 views: 352
mahrman 21 hours ago

any way to delete ALL fades from a session without doing it one by one? i get the sesisons from an OMF from video editors and...

gsilbers
replies: 2 views: 12,798
prado escondido 21 hours ago

I'd like to post this thread dedicated to the Orpheus for all those users who use it but wish certain little bugs, annoyances and...

Blenn
replies: 493 views: 78,153
Bitsmith 23 hours ago

I just picked up an old laptop for free, which has windows 10 on it which is crippling it. I was wondering if it’s a good idea...

BoardsOfBurnley
replies: 39 views: 949
robot gigante 23 hours ago

Hey guys Wanted to hear from anyone using / that has used this plugin. I have a room that has pretty much no acoustic...

infernouk
replies: 51 views: 5,544
ilalin 1 day ago

Would it still be reasonable to boycott iLok (particularly transfer fees)? I have no opposition to copy protection per se,...

soundmodel
replies: 8 views: 476
MpaMusik 1 day ago

I use both UAD and Waves plugins. I like some from Waves, and others from UAD. I do not want to use only one company....

eljohnny22
replies: 20 views: 1,381
Synetos 1 day ago

Hi there This is my first post on this forum so excuse any lapses in etiquette. I'm trying to find the best way, if...

ChoiceBlendMike
replies: 0 views: 341
ChoiceBlendMike 1 day ago

Hey fellas, My video card took a dump here so my studio is dead in the water here. Places to get a replacement and or...

shanabit
replies: 7 views: 491
MediaGary 1 day ago

Hey everyone, If your reading this then you might be a current user of the Console Softube 1 and Pro Tools. As you may know The...

Micah421
replies: 3 views: 477
raal 1 day ago

Hi people, Thought I'd ask as I'm not reading anything on it. Just bought it yesterday since it's on special until the end of...

KorgAddict
replies: 19 views: 2,165
Macky 1 day ago

Has Celemony giving up creating/developing the best vocal correction tool in the world? To me it seems like that: in the last...

Harry_O
replies: 550 views: 97,411
nelsonleeroy 1 day ago

Hi everyone Over last months I acquired some nice plugins I really like. All waves ones. Scheps 73, Api 550, SSL channel,...

Guitarking
replies: 13 views: 936
mamm7215 1 day ago

Demoing Sonarworks for headphones right now, and it's curve for my primary headphones (Oppo PM3) works particularly well when...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 275
Ain't Nobody 1 day ago

It looks like Studio one 4 has just come out. I'm a Cubase 10 (correction I meant 9.5) user, that is considering Studio One 4....

JohnnyRocket
replies: 24 views: 811
bill5 1 day ago

While recording and mixing I monitor everything from my DAW. I always record with some type of compressor,eq,deeser,delay,reverb...

J CraQ
replies: 30 views: 9,682
Sound-Guy 1 day ago

I've gone from DropBox (too expensive), to Sync, to Box, to now pCloud, with the latter being the most economical. However,...

gravyface
replies: 11 views: 590
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Hi all, I have a Mac Pro with Pro Tools HD2 system, and a UAD quad PCIe card. Now I plan to purchase a 2017 iMac. I would...

HangArt
replies: 3 views: 323
L-Fire 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search