The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,996 views: 1,020,560
To Mega Therion 21 hours ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 69,820
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 9,417 views: 606,557
MustacheVerra 1 minute ago

Hello all. I have an old laptop. It is badly damaged. The hard drive is fine. I want to buy a new laptop. I want to use...

MRAP
replies: 6 views: 170
MediaGary 19 minutes ago

Hello, i have a problem, i notice the sound of the file exported (i tried wav, mp3 and real time) is a bit boomy compared to the...

nonorizos
replies: 4 views: 64
nonorizos 27 minutes ago

Hello all i will keep this short and simple i can only afford one, ive demoed both for 15 days, they both sound fantastic in...

Elian20
replies: 9 views: 259
Elian20 32 minutes ago

I still use W7, but wifey bought W10 laptop, and I know nothing about 10. Is the built-in security software of the same level...

razorboy
replies: 2 views: 162
razorboy 37 minutes ago

(Please excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new, or at least haven't posted anything before, so thanks for all...

BarryLimestone
replies: 1 views: 93
Cpl. Punishment 41 minutes ago

I still have to buy my first audio interface - something I wanted to do 2 years ago - to use on windows 10 system. I'll use it...

Black Imp
replies: 21 views: 964
Nickpu 47 minutes ago

Maybe not ALL tape plugins... So I was just playing with my tape machine (a TEAC mastering model, nothing overly fancy, but its a...

breakline
replies: 78 views: 8,159
joeq 58 minutes ago

Hey all, hoping someone out there in GS land is using Lynx Hilo with the iPad Hilo Remote. Here is my situation: Bottom line...

BlindLemonOrange
replies: 4 views: 540
Tao jones 1 hour ago

I wanted to wait to post this thread until I was able to do as much troubleshooting as possible, and now I wanna post this in...

MattyJoe
replies: 117 views: 7,710
mininoyz 1 hour ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,563 views: 263,021
Miltos 1 hour ago

Bob Ludwig told us last night that several UAD plugins do NOT support sample rates higher than 29 kHz. He named two plugins —...

Viola Moonshape
replies: 21 views: 614
init0 2 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,023 views: 886,900
lovekrafty 2 hours ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 480 views: 63,242
ardis 2 hours ago

I was introduced to MeldaProduction through Reverb.com's SYNC program. Put in a bunch of their free plugins to give it a...

abrokentenor
replies: 49 views: 14,940
Mikael B 2 hours ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 4,218 views: 328,739
jonljacobi 3 hours ago
replies: 729 views: 48,834
Dor 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm switching to Mac. Been a PC user forever. I would really like some advice on which MacBook pro to get. A new one is...

Dallon426
replies: 0 views: 93
Dallon426 4 hours ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 6,164 views: 281,126
Motor For Music 5 hours ago

I have a bunch of several TeraByte HDs of all brands. They usually work reliably for everyday use. But when I start to sling...

mrdelurk
replies: 3 views: 146
Scragend 6 hours ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 40 views: 5,381
blayz2002 6 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,962 views: 857,834
borlandsamuel.re 7 hours ago

I downloaded demo of NLS, started playing with it and im pretty impressed with it, sounds really good. I was planning to get VCC...

Dot.
replies: 345 views: 129,546
Motor For Music 7 hours ago

Hello everyone, I own all the Acustica compressors and I bought Nebula 1 year ago because a lot of users were saying that the...

Ted brenn
replies: 1 views: 158
RJHollins 8 hours ago

Hi, all. First of all, let me be clear, because the amount of misunderstanding on Gearslutz is epidemic.: :) I do not mix or...

noah440
replies: 21 views: 3,551
studiochicky 8 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 22,874 views: 1,895,795
Barncore 8 hours ago

Best online band rehearsal software ? I need to rehearse with my band over the computer as traveling around the NYC area...

fuzzblaster
replies: 67 views: 72,102
Andy Thornton 8 hours ago

Hello, I got an old Tascam 1641 usb audio interface, found compatible drivers and recording kind of works, but when I just use...

remcoh
replies: 2 views: 155
remcoh 9 hours ago

Need help!!! Anyone have legacy installers for Slate VTM or maybe only .dpm file? I need to use it on my old analog setup as RTAS...

SuchyRNRStudio
replies: 5 views: 227
SuchyRNRStudio 9 hours ago

anyone know how to set mode 2 up in ableton? (play the video from 1:11) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzhVJGPQyGA i can see...

andwutt
replies: 5 views: 214
andwutt 9 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 10,526 views: 1,235,859
LOBBO-KELLY 9 hours ago

Hi, I am using my Push 2 via USB as a MIDI Controller to sequence my AKAI Sampler and VSTi in Ableton at the same time. I...

upekah
replies: 0 views: 122
upekah 11 hours ago

Hey guys Im planning on setting up my new rig soon and thought Id make sure I got the routing correct before ordering some new...

shteve65
replies: 3 views: 954
Bjpark3r 11 hours ago

Hello everyone! I have been using the same Mac book air for my music production for a little over 6 years now and it is starting...

Korgsio
replies: 0 views: 133
Korgsio 16 hours ago

Hey guys I did a quick test run today using my Apollo 8p with facebook live. I managed to get sound which is good. Seems like...

bluelaser
replies: 3 views: 119
msmucr 19 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,534 views: 687,734
MogwaiBoy 19 hours ago

any one know of any reverb plug ins that do true 0 ms predelays? as in when you turn the wet knob to 100% the signal is still...

andwutt
replies: 15 views: 516
msmucr 19 hours ago

I have an RME UFX interface, and I'd like to get high-quality audio from it into the ZOOM conferencing app on my Mac, for...

LakewoodLLD
replies: 8 views: 410
Nicolher 20 hours ago

Hello, my question is.. I’ve backed up numerous songs to my PC hard drive and trying to retrieve them via external hard drive....

Slickejooks
replies: 0 views: 199
Slickejooks 20 hours ago

Ok. I have an audio box USB. I only bought it for monitoring bedroom edm for fun through some presonus e5's. I had no intentions...

Sticksofury989
replies: 2 views: 227
Finnmaker 20 hours ago

while sounding really good i notice that true stereo reverb does make my mixes muddy. not so with mono reverb, as i can pan it...

zinzin
replies: 12 views: 1,638
CJ Mastering 22 hours ago

Hello, I have read a lot, but never posted. I do have a problem today with my gear, I can't fix it without help. I bought a...

Larsenpeople
replies: 4 views: 452
kiev 23 hours ago

Hi everyone, Still super bummed out about AR's decision to discontinue the RS124. It's the one compressor that I've never found...

theothermarkwilliams
replies: 118 views: 16,586
Dr. Mordo 23 hours ago

Hey, I'm looking at migrating from a very old PC to a new powerful laptop. For recording audio I've got my pre's going to...

Kraayus
replies: 0 views: 122
Kraayus 23 hours ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a portable audio interface with comp, eq and reverb to hear in real time monitoring. I'd like to...

RandomPerson
replies: 10 views: 836
RandomPerson 23 hours ago

Hi all, Just setting up my tiny back bedroom studio for recording my own music at first. It's 3 metres x 2 metres...

DYam
replies: 5 views: 323
DYam 23 hours ago

I like the demos i heard. I see it's more EDM oriented which is fine by me, compared to Falcon and Omnisphere 2 which seem to be...

zahush76
replies: 25 views: 3,426
TonStrom 1 day ago

Hi all, Curious which UAD plugins you tend to use on a Bus vs. individual tracks. For example I've been using the Studer on...

noahrondeau
replies: 0 views: 164
noahrondeau 1 day ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 1,485 views: 136,500
Emanuel23 1 day ago

Hi, Haven't seen much about these units yet. Has anyone used one of these and have any opinion? I have been looking for a...

Benzebub
replies: 219 views: 32,949
TheNeverScene 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search