The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,997 views: 1,025,589
Alndln 6 days ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 70,065
George Necola 13th September 2005

Hello all, Back from being away for rather a while. And now not sure this is the right forum to ask my question to. If it isn't,...

Veerstryngh Thin
replies: 11 views: 12,030
David G 1 minute ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 23,057 views: 1,911,670
Will The Weirdo 3 minutes ago

There is such a huge volume of new great stuff out there, I know I am missing something cool! Let me know your favorite obscure...

astralpen
replies: 53 views: 3,264
N1Greg 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm currently looking at an Apollo x6 interface for my system. I currently own an Antelope Pure 2 but for different...

joulss
replies: 29 views: 5,776
RightOnRome 1 hour ago

macOS Catalina - share your experiences here macOS Catalina is coming, so pleases share your experiences, general advice and...

Diogo C
replies: 494 views: 61,849
swartzfeger 1 hour ago

Universal Audio Announces All-New LUNA Recording System — Apollo-powered recording system features Accelerated Realtime...

The Press Desk
replies: 4,275 views: 336,606
VDB 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, newbie here. I currently am using an Apollo 8 at a studio that I am renting. It only has 8 analog inputs and I...

June_Sunday
replies: 0 views: 64
June_Sunday 1 hour ago

why is the latency such an important part of audio computers? what is the real limit to this and what is the phisical...

ayskura
replies: 13 views: 458
thenoodle 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 9,535 views: 617,886
Monkey Man 2 hours ago

Hi all, I'm looking at incorporating an external 32 I/O board (Midas Venice 320) into my studio. Right now I'm just running a...

jgstarcaster
replies: 8 views: 1,214
StevePaine 2 hours ago

Hello im looking for Lush not harsh or muddy or boxy reverb similar to what Travis Scott uses on super reverby adlibs. From my...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 6 views: 183
cfodeebiedaddy 3 hours ago

I am loving many of the new VSTs that have come out over the last couple years or so, except for one thing. They often crash, and...

jbone1313
replies: 2 views: 122
blueshirt 3 hours ago

my pc updated a few weeks ago and i keep having problems with my external keyboards/controllers hooked up via usb..some are on...

djwaxxy
replies: 19 views: 249
djwaxxy 4 hours ago

Hi! I’m looking to buy a new iMac and would like to know If I would be able to connect a PC to it to use it as a display for...

VinceVega303
replies: 4 views: 235
VinceVega303 5 hours ago

So...it seems that Hornet is having a sale for their plugins. What are some useful ones to get during this time? I've also...

Kiwiade
replies: 4 views: 165
Karloff70 5 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 8,969 views: 861,157
wjmwpg 6 hours ago

Looking to buy a mac mini. I typically run less than 50 tracks with moderate processing in Logic Pro X. Will the base model i3...

rdsyo
replies: 0 views: 111
rdsyo 6 hours ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 92 views: 17,273
MogwaiBoy 6 hours ago

I hope this is a Latencymon update problem and not a Windows problem. The sinner showing huge spikes in Latencymon...

daskeladden
replies: 495 views: 55,080
Pictus 7 hours ago

I want to experiment a bit with doing some drum replacement on an upcoming project. I just downloaded Massey DRT and the free...

mrwrang
replies: 0 views: 74
mrwrang 7 hours ago

Hey there, What's an acceptable plugin substitute for the Neve 33609, except UAD?

Melodist
replies: 67 views: 25,251
db9d9 8 hours ago

I've never been inside one to see if they're panel mounted or if they're on stand off's connected by ribbons. Anyone?

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 0 views: 86
Funk-O-Meter 8 hours ago

I've been very happy with my UCX, but I want to start summing through my mixer, so I need an interface with more outputs. ...

TheGetDown
replies: 22 views: 1,348
Nyroh 8 hours ago

I have some nice gear that I sampled into this unique drum sample library, that contains samples from Noise Engineering Basimilus...

vertibration
replies: 1 views: 119
10pints 9 hours ago

I use Reaper and I was wondering if it's necessary for me to spend 100-500 dollars on plugins. Can I still make great sounding...

LanceRk71
replies: 33 views: 2,800
norbury brook 9 hours ago

Hi. I've been sampling analog waveshaper sweeps to make wavetables, and it's going well, except tonight I messed up: I...

fredje
replies: 1 views: 192
RyanC 9 hours ago

In the market for a new interface, just wanted a different conversion sound for fun, can anyone give me their thoughts on this...

slimmie01
replies: 385 views: 50,753
vynilr 10 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for the best reverb plugin. I wanted to see who has Valhalla Vintageverb, Altiverb or Eastwest Spaces. I demoed...

passionmax
replies: 29 views: 13,092
Holladihitti 10 hours ago

I am up loading some songs (produced on Cubase Pro 10) to Spotify via Distrokid. Distrokid accepts wav files but only up to 24...

reubenayres
replies: 8 views: 287
jm2c 10 hours ago

I wanted to wait to post this thread until I was able to do as much troubleshooting as possible, and now I wanna post this in...

MattyJoe
replies: 122 views: 8,488
MattyJoe 12 hours ago

Hi there, I was given an Onyx 400 F to test with my Mac running Sierra but even though the unit turns on the computer doesn't...

nexus_py
replies: 0 views: 125
nexus_py 12 hours ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 43 views: 5,803
JblKid95 12 hours ago

I've got a new iMac running Catalina. (FWIW, I did my homework, and all my current software and hardware works flawlessly, so I...

inverseroom
replies: 1 views: 377
MattFrancis 13 hours ago

I soooooo love the sound of this thing that I keep using it like an idiot. Then I get to the stage of final renders and discover...

Synpatico
replies: 2 views: 353
sparqee 14 hours ago
replies: 731 views: 49,553
derdiedasscheusa 14 hours ago

Hi everyone. Hope you are healthy! So as the title suggests, since the latest Update Ozn 9 Adv Standalone is a mess. On...

spankoyo
replies: 0 views: 112
spankoyo 14 hours ago

Hey all, Typically I use my ears to set my compressor's release time for ducking bass guitar with the kick drum. However, I've...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 1 views: 111
HexRanger 14 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 2,566 views: 264,652
MFXBOSS 14 hours ago

Hi, Does anyone know what the settings in the Mix Control window should be for connecting a Saffire Pro 40 and Octopre MK2 via...

Jimish
replies: 15 views: 12,653
BT64 14 hours ago

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 206 views: 45,973
rixscix 14 hours ago

I think/hope this is a straightforward question. Is Apollo worth the extra $, as compared to interfaces with similar i/o...

K.Lastima
replies: 99 views: 5,329
mheavenor1 15 hours ago
replies: 171 views: 22,259
Fleer 17 hours ago

Hi, My Scarlett interface is using 48kHz and 16bit but Sonarworks automatically adjust it's sample rate to my interface but...

Snoopp
replies: 0 views: 123
Snoopp 18 hours ago

Was just thinking about my own gear choices and evolution of my list of tools I've use over the years. Thought it would be cool...

brianellefson
replies: 51 views: 2,344
Jeff Tummond 21 hours ago

Hi Folks, I'm interested in adding an EQ plug-in to my mixbus. I've been looking around and it seems that they're a bit thin...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 193
cpsmusic 1 day ago

Currently own 4 verbs Eventide Stereo Room 2016 for studio "room" sounds Eventide Blackhole for...

mikoo69
replies: 498 views: 65,787
JoeyM 1 day ago

I’ve been asking everywhere else, and can’t get a clear answer, including from Apple, but as the 2018 models are...

Aussieyankee
replies: 0 views: 205
Aussieyankee 1 day ago

So I'm mainly a PC/MacBook Pro user, but I'm hoping to grab an iMac soon to replace my old PC. Looking at either 21 or...

ascension9
replies: 5 views: 187
GLouie 1 day ago

Hey, so im about to buy a apollo twin, im either going to get the mk ii duo or the mk ii duo X , is there even a real difference?...

NickRhymes
replies: 11 views: 558
NickRhymes 1 day ago

Hi there, in this thread I hope to gather all the current information about the AMD Ryzen platform and the issus with UAD 2...

kolutshan
replies: 183 views: 17,430
vkinetic 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search