The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByMeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 8,958 views: 1,038,330
daskeladden 30 minutes ago

It's here! Cheesegrater 2.0! But....fugly?!? https://www.apple.com/mac-pro/ https://www.apple.com/pro-display-xdr/

zephonic
replies: 2,333 views: 92,222
ponzi 4 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 3,526 views: 852,447
Tui 1 day ago

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave" is here, let's use this thread to help each other, report what's working and what's not working,...

Diogo C
replies: 483 views: 69,199
ResidentRenzo 1 week ago

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 62,656
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 6,023 views: 335,014
MarkR 22 minutes ago

Hi, I’ve received my new Audio PC this weekend and when I powered it on I noticed the BeQuiet Dark Rock 4 Pro cpu fan is...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 14
dickiefunk 26 minutes ago

Is there anyone who found the way of using 6/8 patterns in Native Instrument StrummedAcoustic 2? I can't find the way to do...

mnstudio
replies: 1 views: 382
iLex 47 minutes ago

I have set up my audio system to run off a MBP with Thunderbolt 2 - all seems well so far with an OWC thunderbolt 2 hub and my...

SWAN808
replies: 0 views: 23
SWAN808 1 hour ago

Obligatory "I'm not affiliated with these guys" statement as everyone seems to be on a witch hunt lately :cop:. I've...

andersmv
replies: 10 views: 948
Dor 1 hour ago

How are these three plugins similar and different? Which one do you prefer and why? Can any of them be used together - i.e....

aligak
replies: 52 views: 11,850
trevon 1 hour ago

Hi, I need a plug-in that can add harmonics and/or grit and dirt to a sound but without being dependent on dynamics and...

bebbo
replies: 10 views: 745
Pali 2 hours ago

I have an RME fire face uff + and when I plug in my my preamp in ADAT I get it as input 15 to 23 but I would want it as input 1...

mihin
replies: 2 views: 146
mihin 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I think I must have read all of the 'vs' discussions on here but I'm still not quite sure. I have an Apollo Twin...

gabrielghost
replies: 19 views: 2,128
Bassole 3 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 3,710 views: 489,132
Quetz 3 hours ago

For those who have been waiting.. iD Driver V4.0.0 – Audient Help Desk Go to the bottom of the page for a link to your...

liv4ree
replies: 45 views: 7,303
soulguitar 4 hours ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 7,488 views: 673,523
Ted brenn 4 hours ago

Hi, As per the subject listing, I have a question regarding digitizing line level input (from a phono pre-amp) to USB out to a...

tane0019
replies: 6 views: 534
msmucr 4 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 19,418 views: 1,502,820
ajscent 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, after several years working through mac at home, i've decided to switch to windows computers.. I started with a so...

Maxime Wathieu
replies: 7 views: 596
telecode 6 hours ago

Is it possible to multitrack on the computer but avoid any dsp calculations to the recorded audio in playback? If I set my daw's...

pianoscope
replies: 7 views: 499
mattiasnyc 6 hours ago

Hi! Have the privilege to get educational discounts on the dmg audio plugins, which I've demoed for the last days. These plugins...

Berba
replies: 0 views: 170
Berba 6 hours ago

Hello, Not very long ago the new AMD's Ryzen platform has been upgraded. The 3000 series is the newest among the AMD upgraded...

MindMemories
replies: 638 views: 49,246
MindMemories 7 hours ago

Hi, I recently purchased a Berhringer U-Phoria UMC202HD. I am using it to record and put through BIAS FX2. It sounded good but...

Chillytouch
replies: 8 views: 544
BT64 7 hours ago

I really like all of the drum sounds from The Downward Spiral. Can anyone educate me on how these types of drums are...

hduncan
replies: 21 views: 10,826
StoneyBCN 8 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 204
Pikelets 8 hours ago

Am into Electronic music production (not EDM music) ..... Timewarp 2600 (ARP 2600) would be something i would want to have, can't...

sharath83
replies: 0 views: 232
sharath83 13 hours ago

2013 Mac Pro 256ssd 6 core 3.5 16GB ram VS 2019 iMac 21” 1Tb fusion 3.0ghz i5 six core 8GB ram Same Logic...

Pikelets
replies: 1 views: 589
arctic audio 13 hours ago

Hey slutz, Been creeping here for a few months and love it here, finally posting for the first time! I'm wondering if people...

itswintertime
replies: 14 views: 1,741
blaugruen7 13 hours ago

Hi All I am trying to set up my mac's in my mac suite at work to record video my students practicing/performing/showing...

jamesd105
replies: 1 views: 295
Muser 21 hours ago

In my studio setup I have an Orion 32 with an rme madiface USB, which is great but I need to add midi. At home I want to get...

jBoo3000
replies: 3 views: 420
Alndln 21 hours ago

Thought like everyone says that Mac is better for audio especially in regards with pops and clicks exactly what I’m...

TS-12
replies: 29 views: 1,919
Dammit57 21 hours ago

Is anyone using this piece? I have a friend looking for an interface for no more than $1000. He has all the pres he needs. I had...

Ken Walker
replies: 141 views: 21,681
dickiefunk 1 day ago

Hi Folks, Currently have the Mac pro 2013 (Trashcan) and am looking to upgrade. I use Logic and Ableton and do a lot of...

A M Kelly
replies: 1 views: 366
facej 1 day ago

Hi All I'll be doing is recording vocals using one microphone. Am I fine just grabbing the focusrite solo or will the focusrite...

T E C H N I C A
replies: 8 views: 633
disconnected 1 day ago

Doesn't seem like there is much in use discussion about the Steinberg AXR4 on here. Haven't seen anything in the low latency...

monkeymanx
replies: 1 views: 673
troggg 1 day ago

2017 iMac. logic X antelope Orion 32+ I have a Stereo Drum Buss. it's fine. all is right in the world. I instantiate...

gregovertone
replies: 1 views: 455
gregovertone 1 day ago

I know all songs/singers are different and require different treatment, but what is your default chain that you later tweak to...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 24 views: 1,446
bob2018 1 day ago

Hi, I’ve noticed that the EQ on the softube console 1 does not appear to be accurate, what I mean by this is if I select SSL...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 0 views: 332
Lyricalgenius81 1 day ago

Hello, One topic i’m not very informed on is converters. I want to upgrade my converter from an Apollo Twin to something better...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 9 views: 671
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Has anyone compared the converters on these units, how does the new Apollo x16 stack up against the Symphony mk2?

Chiwale 1005
replies: 7 views: 2,477
LettingDaysGoBy 1 day ago

This is my first post, so please forgive me if it is in the wrong place or something is not up to par. I searched pretty...

insink
replies: 1 views: 421
insink 1 day ago

Hi All, I've just spent all morning trying to wrap my head around a new setup that I'm looking at trying. Basically, I have 2...

mattrico
replies: 18 views: 645
mattrico 1 day ago

I'm currently in the market for a new Macbook Pro and found myself wondering if the i9-2.9GHz option is "worth it" over...

Gimmick
replies: 3 views: 1,706
JBlongz 1 day ago

I really like the look of this Focusrite 8PreX Thunderbolt Interface , cooge Link; Clarett 8PreX | Focusrite all user guides...

seafoam_green
replies: 19 views: 4,073
d.dot 2 days ago

The title says it all. Now that two of the best audio interface manufacturers are embracing AVB (MOTU, RME), when will there be a...

Tunetiger
replies: 6 views: 1,064
Drumfix 2 days ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 1,952 views: 187,476
mh_bj 2 days ago

I want to install my RME PCIe host card for use with my AES system when I'm doing serious recordings. And also install a USB...

thehightenor
replies: 2 views: 503
VenVile 2 days ago

Today I set up Cubase on a spare computer synced to Pro Tools and it worked great. My intention is to use Cubase for MIDI...

TornadoTed
replies: 3 views: 589
BT64 2 days ago

One stayed in the box and one has been through one ad/da loop. Which one do you prefer and...

corianjackson
replies: 9 views: 635
joeq 2 days ago

I'm just getting into MADI in my studio. I understand that if I want to daisy chain a few different MADI devices, I need to use...

_jon
replies: 5 views: 800
Master_Splinter 2 days ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 304 views: 48,843
monkeyxx 2 days ago

Just curious are the max velocity hits nice and strong? Only after buying SD3 did I read about the weak max velocity hits of the...

Rev2010
replies: 1 views: 696
monkeymanx 2 days ago

Hi, the new Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core is very tempting. I want to get one but I’ve frequently heard that their...

mOne8
replies: 13 views: 1,191
PhaseLinear 2 days ago

I'm interested to hear what people think that have the opportunity to compare the two verbs. (Personally my all time favorite...

Micah421
replies: 94 views: 16,380
Alrod 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search