The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 13,520 views: 1,530,100
Kyle P. Gushue 19 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 285 views: 35,036
boombapdame 20 hours ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,765 views: 1,271,166
darkwavo 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 77,209
George Necola 13th September 2005

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,069 views: 666,535
Scoox 29 minutes ago

... I have it, I'd love to talk about this with anyone else who does. I mix into it, it's a compressor and adds some analog-type...

alexis
replies: 112 views: 24,170
Progear 36 minutes ago

This thread is for those who have installed it and tested it. For installation problems please head on to another ST Tape thread...

SEB
replies: 181 views: 65,601
monkeyxx 42 minutes ago

Hi, If I connect this device to my computer via USB, should I see a power light on the front of the unit regardless of whether...

UnderTheStairs
replies: 0 views: 13
UnderTheStairs 44 minutes ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 790 views: 94,930
Nightowl43 46 minutes ago

Hello, I am using a midi keyboard with wiki velocity output. I would like to boost the gain by 20 midi values so 85 becomes...

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 128
gearstudent 56 minutes ago

I was thinking of buying an used RME Multiface (the first version) for 300€.. this is my first "pro" interface and...

ultra171
replies: 29 views: 5,920
MikeInOttawa 1 hour ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 15,759 views: 1,181,555
mrufino1 1 hour ago

Apple releases a brand new mac mini that only allows a maximum of 16gb RAM... and on top of that if you bought the 8gb first, it...

fairchildren
replies: 201 views: 14,110
dougb415 1 hour ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,254 views: 937,748
QLOfLandfill 1 hour ago

This is in music computets and it clearly says plug-in, just so were clearhooppie I've been using a few lately... still not...

lord_bunny
replies: 177 views: 97,189
kindafishy 1 hour ago

Tbh im a bit confused with the whole symphony desktop thing. The item has been pushed back several times it seems, and I cannot...

meymia
replies: 23 views: 3,265
Bosskitty 1 hour ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 27,080 views: 2,836,476
sahlender 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm wondering which of the Rolend SR-JV80 expansion boards are in the Roland Cloud SRX Synths. Due to different patch...

danibert
replies: 0 views: 39
danibert 1 hour ago

I have been trying to find out a definitive answer to this question but not really getting one. I want to invest in a new...

Cliquid
replies: 2 views: 73
Cliquid 1 hour ago

Not sure if this was posted but I was literally going today to spec out a new 27 inch one to replace my 2014 model and BAM! there...

trock
replies: 431 views: 25,789
Nightowl43 2 hours ago

I know there alot of threads on this topic, but I wanted to get an up-to-date thread on what Rhodes and Wurlitzer samples people...

protodan
replies: 485 views: 91,325
electro 2 hours ago

I just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss impressions, tips & tricks, user experience and general questions...

ceejay
replies: 669 views: 70,270
nichttuntun 2 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 387 views: 32,519
MicheleS76 3 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,443 views: 95,814
bace 3 hours ago

Looking for a "throw-in-the backpack" usb interface to capture duo song writing sessions. I use an ASP880 in my studio...

dgkenney
replies: 4 views: 677
M0nsteh 4 hours ago

Hi boys, I'm waiting for an used Lucid 88192 I just bought and that I want to connect to the my ID22 via adat. I would use...

Simonluka
replies: 13 views: 2,331
NicksCave 5 hours ago

Apple plans to announce ARM transition for all Macs at WWDC...

osk
replies: 3,335 views: 191,208
machinesworking 6 hours ago

Hi, There seems to be masses of Waves plugins for sale all the time and I'm curious to know if any of them are particularly...

dickiefunk
replies: 800 views: 129,940
Berba 6 hours ago

A few threads about this interface but could not find many reviews. So whats the consensus ? Interested for iMac,...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 136
nyne 6 hours ago

Logic Pro is a ****ing minefield for people with OCD. I've been using Logic since 2010 and let me tell you, the struggle has been...

Valvetronix
replies: 5 views: 444
James Lehmann 6 hours ago

Running PT9. What is the best way to calibrate my meters (Coleman MB2 if that matters)? - Level from Signal Generator to = 0...

jeffinaustin
replies: 7 views: 7,759
digitaldesigner 7 hours ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 40 views: 2,106
vitocorleone123 7 hours ago

this is a long shot asking here, but my refurbished iMac Pro gives me a prohibitory symbol every other day. Likely an OS problem...

Synpatico
replies: 5 views: 157
rACgear 7 hours ago

I have two interfaces: Steinberg UR824 and an RME UFX (not the II or the +, just regular UFX). I'm trying to compare the sound...

wcx08
replies: 6 views: 247
Tui 8 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 805 views: 164,620
chinesewhiteman 8 hours ago

I have an i5 2018 Mac mini, 32gb ram. I do VO and use UAD Luna to record myself. Also produce music as a side hobby. I can't...

AevumWinter
replies: 11 views: 247
misa 9 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 762 views: 51,170
Pictus 9 hours ago

Hey does anyone know if I can make a custom instrument in Garageband and play it in IOS with a midi keyboard? would just be...

JHL1978
replies: 1 views: 94
ambiguous signal 10 hours ago

Is there a list of all interfaces that can record without being attached to a computer? I know that the Lynx Aurora (n) series...

dwojr
replies: 6 views: 264
bill5 12 hours ago

TL:DR Does anyone know if passive thunderbolt 3 cables have shielding issues and buying an active TB3 cable will clean up the...

DarkandKurious
replies: 28 views: 5,289
gogreyhound 12 hours ago

Realized recently that I would enjoy mixing my one-man-sludgey/indie-band recording projects a lot more if I could manipulate...

RedfoxRambler
replies: 19 views: 418
studer58 13 hours ago

My birthday is this weekend so I want to treat myself - i've narrowed it down to Izotope's Tonal Balance bundle (for Neutron and...

Fabrin
replies: 8 views: 225
Scragend 14 hours ago

Hey, I just got an Apollo Twin MK2 after having the Solo for awhile. I have it connected via Thunderbolt 2 and adapter (from...

clone
replies: 0 views: 81
clone 14 hours ago

How do you guys feel about mono reverb vs stereo reverb? For what purpose would you use a mono reverb instead of a stereo...

Blindblur
replies: 3 views: 255
dublave 14 hours ago

How do I convert a stereo track in RX7 to mono?

zamboknee
replies: 9 views: 6,746
iXYL 15 hours ago

Hey everyone! We're working on rolling out GPU audio technology that allows plugins to be run off of any standard gaming GPU to...

GPUAudioTeam
replies: 0 views: 128
GPUAudioTeam 15 hours ago

Hi folks, I’ve been looking for an audio interface ( preferably rack mount ) that has multiple ins and outs but specifically 2...

moomaaman
replies: 0 views: 77
moomaaman 16 hours ago

Looking for plugins recommendations for building DIY multiband effects in your daw, but not only. I also want to learn more...

AreYouHuman
replies: 1 views: 91
Tod Slaughter 16 hours ago

That is quite a statement, I know. But if you turn to the Black Lion Audio site, they list all the interfaces they make upgrades...

InTheBox
replies: 144 views: 15,998
Svarten 16 hours ago

Hello I have this problem with the 828es and the 16A as input expander . I just bought the 16a , I connected it via Adat and i...

vagon
replies: 0 views: 91
vagon 17 hours ago

Hello, I saw a membrane keyboard, called the Roli Seabord Rise: https://www.zzounds.com/item--ROISBOARDRISE49 It features...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 135
gearstudent 17 hours ago

Hey guys! i hope im not intruding too much your community :) i just wanted to spread a word about the soundset i have created...

pluginhoe
replies: 0 views: 77
pluginhoe 17 hours ago

When looking at the user manuals for the Quantum versus the new Quantum 2626, I'm seeing a different explanation of what the TRS...

m98ter
replies: 1 views: 607
Ave. 18 hours ago

I'm very tempted by the newly announced id14 mkII mainly because of the 18.5dBu headphone amp. Rest of the specs seem passable,...

Stejo
replies: 19 views: 719
Endonyx 19 hours ago

Moderators